The Research Study...Ch. 2

Story Info
Alexandra's will is put to the test.
2.3k words
4.45
35.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell easily asleep the night I came home from the sexual research study. I slept so hard, in fact, that I didn't hear my phone ring and when I awoke I had two messages waiting for me on voice mail. The first message was from the University; they needed a $500 deposit for my first semester of school. Easy enough, I had just been paid exactly that for one of the most delicious sexual ventures in my thirty years.

The next message was Michael's voice, the gentleman in his fifties who guided me to a staggering orgasm yesterday. His message stated that they were very impressed with my participation in their study and, though short notice, would I be free again today around 2pm. It was nearly noon so I wasted no time in calling back to inform them I would be there (with bells on). I hopped in the shower and chuckled at this whole situation. I was able to live out my wildest sexual fantasies in a completely safe, controlled environment. I wondered what they had planned for today and got hot just thinking about all the salacious options. I gently massaged my tits but had to stop myself; I wanted to be more than ready for my appointment.

When I arrived at the clinic Amy greeted me. She led me to the dressing room that separates the research area from the observation area. I couldn't wait to strip off all my clothes as I was instructed to do yesterday in the dressing room. Instead, she told me to go into the research room fully clothed and sit in the same reclining chair and await further instruction. I pouted a bit; feeling slighted but meandered in and sat down. They had rearranged a bit and the chair I was in was facing the bed, the television and the table as though it was a stage. I didn't have to wait long for the "actors" to appear.

Amy and Michael walked in followed by a fabulous looking Asian woman. The three began talking and I had a chance to check out this new woman. She was probably my age and a little sluttish looking in a sophisticated way. She stood about 5"7 with jet black hair down to the middle of her back. She wore a loose silk blouse that was red and showed off her perky little tits. She wore no makeup save a dark, almost vamp colored lipstick. She and Michael continued chatting when Amy approached me.

"Welcome back, Alexandra. Yesterday's session was so positive that we thought we may amp up today's session a bit."

"Amp up?" I couldn't wait to hear what this meant.

"Well, we usually take things slowly with our clients, but you have so much…so much to offer, it seems."

Amy began applying the electrodes to me, same as yesterday, only she made sure to cover me back up after doing so. She then reached into the pocket of her long, white coat and retrieved two very small items that looked like belts. She began to buckle my wrists down to each arm of the recliner. I didn't stop her but must have looked noticeably uneasy.

"Don't worry, Alexandra. These are simply to avoid you touching yourself during this session. We will play out some sexual situations for you and record your level of excitement. We want to have data that explains brain function at the height of stimulation prior to release. The only way we can ensure this is to be sure you don't masturbate until the session is completely over."

"Well…why don't you let my hands free and I will promise not to touch myself?" I asked timidly.

"That's what they all say, Alexandra…"

I looked up to the observation partition to see Jack who smiled broadly and gave me a little wave. I looked up at him and just shrugged gesturing with my head to my hands, which were now totally restrained. The Asian woman went to the dressing room and Michael and Amy took off their white coats and put their clipboards away but stayed in the room. Suddenly, the lights were dimmed and music played softly. Michael looked at Amy and seemed to take on a different persona. He looked at Amy and said softly, "Happy anniversary dear, I hope you like the gift I got you." They both looked at the door and out walked (shock) the Asian woman. She didn't say a word, but Michael addressed her as Carmen and told her to stand at the edge of the bed while he ushered Amy to recline in the bed but not totally lay down. He instructed her to "do as they had agreed on the phone." I looked up at Jack and he again gave me that damn reassuring nod in the direction of the scene that was unfolding before me.

Carmen began to slowly move her hips to the beat of the soft music. She felt her body up and down over her clothes and ran her fingers through that glorious mane. She put a precious little finger in that slutty looking mouth covered with dark lipstick and sucked on it as if to give it an intense blowjob. As she slowly moved her finger in and out of her mouth I felt myself shift a little in my seat. She removed her finger from her mouth and placed it on her hardened nipple leaving a little wet mark on the bosom of her blouse. She and Amy were entranced staring at each other.

I looked over at Michael and he was staring at me. Carmen then unbuttoned her blouse with torturous care and let it hang off her shoulders while she went to her pants. They were elastic band so she hooked her fingers inside the waist and slipped them off delicately, bringing with them (oops!) her panties. She held up her panties and pointed to a wet spot in the crotch and giggled in mock disbelief. Amy just shook her head and looked down. Carmen walked over to her and gently lifted her head up by the chin so they were once again eye-to-eye, only this time they were about a foot apart. At this point my pussy was so slick and warm I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable. I looked down at my lap sure that I would be able to see my clitoris bulging through my jeans because it felt as swollen as a decent sized cock. When I looked up I saw Carmen undressing Amy, only not as slowly as she undressed herself. She nodded toward Michael and he took his cue and began taking his clothes off as well. Amy had an exquisite body with beautiful skin and Michael revealed a rock hard erection that made my mouth water. He now stood at the edge of the bed and stared at me without touching himself or anyone else.

I was fixed on his gaze for some time until I looked back at Amy who had begun writhing from Carmen licking her powerfully from just under her chin down between her tits and back up. Carmen then shimmied off her blouse and walked naked to the bedside table. She opened the drawer and came out with a bottle of oil which she wasted no time in spewing all over Amy's quivering tummy. She then straddled Amy and began to massage the oil all over her tits, paying special attention to her nipples, of course. I was so bothered by now that I was contracting my vaginal muscles in hopes of some relief. Michael noticed my shifting but didn't address me. Instead he began to lightly stroke his hard cock and continued to just look at me. I nodded over to the women as if to say "Dumbass, look at THEM, that's the real show here, in fact I will be watching them and you may join me if you're interested."

He ignored my gesture and continued his jerking. I was confused. His stroking was mesmerizing, like a clock swinging back and forth. But how could I ignore the fact that Amy was howling because Carmen had just buried her face in her pussy? Michael seemed to have some staying power so I focused on Amy's impending orgasm. Carmen was no novice as she hardened her tongue and flicked back and forth and up and down with ease. Amy was bucking her hips and moaning uncontrollably. I suddenly became her and bucked my own hips. Up and down I bucked letting out little grunts each time. I continued to buck until I realized that there was no tongue meeting my thrusts. I watched Amy raise her hips one more time and there they stayed. She began to quiver and be still all at once.

She let out a long moan that if you weren't looking could be mistaken for pain. "OOOWWWhhhhhhhhhh." She tugged at Carmen's hair as Carmen carried her through the orgasm, her mouth planted on her clit and her finger in her pussy for good measure. I wished I was the Incredible Hulk and could bust out of my restraints and fuck myself or get someone there to do it for me. But I couldn't. I watched Amy come down and I felt more restless than ever. This felt like torture. I was an inch away from saying fuck it and demanding someone lick my pussy and fuck me and suck my tits and talk dirty to me and they should STILL pay me for my troubles.

Just then Michael began to talk dirty to me. Right there in front of me as he stroked his cock. "My cock is so hard for you, Alexandra. I'm picturing myself picking you up from that chair and setting you down on my hard cock. I'd put my hands on your hips and guide you as you rode me with your beautiful wet pussy. Is your pussy wet, Alexandra? Is it? I think it is. I think it's wet from watching Carmen eat Amy's pussy, isn't it? You liked that didn't you? Oh, Alexandra, oh God I think I'm going to come. Would you like that? Would you like to see me come?" I said something in my head but what came out of my mouth was, "uh" in the meekest way. He began to moan louder and kept his gaze on me as Carmen came up from behind and sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

Amy went off to the dressing room and left these two to make me suffer relentlessly. Carmen spread her legs as wide as they would go to reveal not only a beautiful little pussy but thick juices that glimmered begging for me to take a drink. She too was now looking at me and inserted one finger insider herself and pumped so slowly I thought I would die. She let out little moans in unison with Michael's big ones. I then had what felt like a series of tiny orgasms but without the grand release. My vision was blurred; I was drunk with lack of sexual release. Carmen brought her finger out of herself and planted it firmly on her clit, letting out a yelp.

She spoke, "Alexandra, would you like to see us come?"

I couldn't speak. I was thrashing around in this chair, begging for mercy. She spoke again, "Oh, please, say yes. I'm frigging my little clitty and I want sooo bad to just explode. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yes yes yes yssss." Her voice trailed off and I thought I was about to pass out. Michael announced he was coming and Carmen followed suit. They both contracted into crippling orgasms. He practically came on me but turned at the last second and spewed on Carmen's tits. He let out one "Oh God" and began to shake with his eyes closed. Carmen had all but fallen over and had her left hand massaging his come into her tits and her right hand was lost in the vacuum that was now her vagina as she convulsed through her climax. I had all but lost my mind.

They smiled at each other and me and toweled themselves off. I still found no humor, as I desperately needed release. Desperately. I was left there while Carmen and Michael found their ways to the dressing room. I looked around waiting for salvation. It came in the form of Amy who emerged to remove the restraints. I sat there for a minute, not sure what to do. Quicly, I got up and ripping the electrodes off of myself bolted to the dressing room, my hands practically in my pants before I opened the door. When I got in the room Carmen cornered me.

Michael expertly tore off all my clothing and held me from behind. Amy walked in and went immediately to sucking my tits, no romance, no gentle caressing, just sucking. I was glad for it. Michael sat me down in a chair and never took his hands off my shoulders. Carmen knelt down in front of me and attached her mouth to my clit. I immediately lost control and realized why Michael was holding me. I screamed and thrashed and gushed juices that found their way out from the depths of my body. I went limp and Michael continued to hold me as the three of them soothed me back to a normal state. I panted and almost began to cry, as the whole scene was so intense.

Finally, I got up and put my clothes back on. I was so physically exhausted when I came out of the changing area; Jack was there and he handed me a glass of juice. He looked at me, gave a little wink and said, "Nice work out there, Alexandra. I hope it's with me next time."

Next time?