The Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh! Amber! Pleaseeeee!"

Amber reached for the bottle of massaging oil that was on the floor.

"Susan, Honey, you are going to really love this."

With that, she poured the contents all over Susan's body. She started at Susan's left breast, over to her right breast, down her abdomen to the apex of inner thighs and the folds of her labia. Susan gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with her body. Amber started spreading the oil all around Susan's breasts and nipples. Susan moaned in joy as Amber's slippery hands massaged and kneaded her firm breasts and bullet-like nipples. Amber lowered her head and sucked the engorged nipple of Susan's right breast into mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan's body rippled with pleasure. Her erect clitoris, swollen labia and clenching vagina were sending spasms of joy cascading throughout body. Amber started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Susan's lower chest and abdomen. She worked both hands on either side of Susan's body. Her hands finally met at Susan's swollen labia and her slippery hands kneaded the swollen folds and her thumbs slipped and pressed against Susan's engorged organ of joy.

Susan bucked upward and squealed with joy.

As Susan thrust her hips up, Amber slipped her thumbs down the open crease and played deliciously with the oozing opening to Susan's womanhood. Susan wailed again and her hips squirmed as her vaginal opening was caressed and teased. Amber leaned forward and sucked Susan's engorged organ of joy into mouth. Her tongue deliciously swirled around it and Susan gasped and thrust her sex into Amber's devouring mouth. Amber slipped three fingers into Susan's eager vaginal opening, twisting and turning. Susan's hips ground her enflamed sex against Amber's loving mouth and probing fingers. The searching fingers sought out and found Susan's illusive 'G' spot and Susan screeched ecstatically as the ultra- sensitive tissues exploded in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Amber's mouth now began to suck on Susan's enflamed organ of joy as if it was an erection. Susan's hips jerked ecstatically and loud gurgling sounds were heard from her drooling mouth. The loving lips and mouth began a deep suctioning action and the hot tongue teased and caressed the hyper sensitive clitoral tip. Susan squealed loudly and ground her enflamed sex into Amber's devouring mouth and lunging fingers. Susan's body exploded with her first orgasm. Her vaginal muscles rippled, spasmed and clenched wildly. Susan's body was now in a sexual frenzy. It bucked and thrashed and her hands grasped Amber's head tightly, preventing the suctioning mouth and lips from leaving her enraged sex. Her eyes opened wide but saw nothing, her mouth opened wide but no sound was heard. Bright flashes of orgasmic light filled her eyes and mind. Her body arched high off the edge of the bed as Amber's fingers stayed wedged deeply inside her clasping vagina. Susan's legs shot into the air into a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air as her body unleashed her orgasm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Susan's mind and sensory system became saturated with her orgasmic sensations and her body went into orgasmic overload. She slumped back onto the bed, her vagina continued to clench against Amber's twisting fingers. Susan slowly recovered. Her mind was still in an orgasmic daze and her body still shook from aftershocks. Slowly her head cleared and she looked up at Amber, who was now leaning over her, and smiled.

"Ohhhhh!! Amber ... that was incredible ...
I guess you have found your sexuality."

Amber withdrew her fingers from Susan's gushing vagina with a loud slurping sound and Susan moaned as the wonderful fingers left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Amber whispered,

"Let's go take a shower together.

01.07 Susan and Amber, Second Mating, Fisting:

The shower was quick, Both wanted to get back on the bed with each other. When they reached the bed, they embraced and kissed passionately.

Susan whispered,

"Now it's your turn to Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back with your feet on the floor. I am going to give you an orgasm that you will never forget."

Amber smiled and quickly sat on the bed and laid back on it."

Susan knelt down in front of Amber's closed legs and picked up the bottle of massaging oil. Amber's breathing quickened when she saw Susan pour a liberal amount of oil onto her hands. Amber closed her eyes when she felt the slick hands began to gently massage the top of her thighs. Slowly Susan's hands moved downward onto her inner thighs and her touches moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. The slick fingers were always pressing, always massaging the soft skin of Amber's trembling inner thighs. A soft moaned escaped Amber's mouth each time the probing finger tips approached her swelling sex.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Susannnnnnnn!!"

Finally, Susan saw what she was waiting for, Amber's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of her fingers lovingly traced the outer edges of Amber's labia folds. A deeper sigh and the thighs spread wider. As they did the folds flared apart and Susan now saw Amber's sexual treasures spreading apart like the wings of a butterfly.

Susan's hands formed themselves around Amber's labia with a soft massaging motion and she smiled when she felt Amber's hips jerk and then a long gasping sound. Susan slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the wet furrow. She traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the hardening organ that was encased within its protective hood. Amber's hips jerked as a slick fingertip pressed and swirled onto the thickening clitoral hood. The exploring fingers slipped downward and renewed their caressing of the Amber's sensitive vaginal opening. She repeated the loving cycle again and again until and she heard whimpers of pleasure as Amber's hips began to move in sync with her fingers.

Susan now saw the hard pink tip of Amber's organ of joy start to edge outward from its protective hood and her slick finger pressed onto it with an ecstatic swirling motion. Amber squealed, her hips jerked and a long moan escaped her mouth as her organ of joy leaped outward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddd!!"

Susan reached down and pulled Amber's feet up onto the edge of bed and her hands spread Amber's thighs wide apart. Amber's sex flared open and her rigid, pink clitoris stood out like a bright pink beacon. Susan leaned inward and Amber felt Susan's warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation gripped loins as Susan's mouth and tongue suckled their over her engorged organ of joy. Amber's hands shot downward and grasped Susan's head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

While Susan's lips and tongue suckled on Amber's exploding clitoris, Susan nudged two fingers inward past the excited inner lips. They twisted and turned as they slithered past Amber's excited inner lips. Another finger joined in on the delicious exploration of Amber's clasping vagina and Susan's mouth intensified its ecstatic sucking actions of Amber's rigid organ. Amber's body was nearing the peak of its arousal. Her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode, her vaginal muscles clenched around the stroking fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body.

Amber felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. The tips of the fingers soon found the rough, bean shaped area of Amber's elusive 'G' spot. Susan deliciously began to massage and caress the hyper sensitive tissues and Amber's hips began bucking and jerking wildly. Amber squealed with joy at the ecstatic contact. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and she wailed as her orgasm was unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Susan withdrew her loving mouth and fingers. Amber lay back gasping and panting, her hands still gripped the sheet tightly as her body continued to spasm with delicious aftershocks.

Susan sat back on her knees and smiled up in Amber's still aroused and flushed face.

She smiled and said,

"The best is yet to come!"

Amber looked at Susan and asked,

"How can that be any better?"

Susan picked up the bottle of massaging oil and smiled up into Amber's face. Amber's eyes opened wide and she gasped when she Susan pour a liberal amount of the slick lubricant onto her right hand and lower wrist. Susan smiled and held up her slick hand so Amber could see it.

Amber's mind was screaming, 'NO, NO, NO', but her body was screaming,
'YES, YES, YES'.

Susan looked over Amber's body and smiled at her as she slowly slipped the tips of her grouped fingers between the swollen folds and pressed them against the eager opening. Susan then nudged them inward twisting and turning. Amber felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Amber's excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and she gasped at the delicious fullness. Slowly Susan's hand slipped further inward and Amber gurgled as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her enflamed vaginal passage.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

Amber's hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy raced throughout her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto Susan's lower forearm. Susan's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Amber's spasming cavern causing Amber to lift her head and squeal in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Amber's vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around Susan's hand, wrist and forearm. Susan waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Amber had never experienced such ecstatic sensations. Susan now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out causing Amber's excited vaginal muscles to ecstatically spasm and clench. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her dazed mind and her breath came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist and her hips and breasts thrust wildly into the air. Susan stroked forward burying her wiggling fingers, hand and wrist deeply into Amber's sexual being. Incoherent sounds of raw pleasure echoed around the room as Susan's arm bore deeply into Amber's enraged sex. Susan's fingers of joy explored the hot, frothy vaginal sheath and she leaned her head inward and sucked on Amber's straining clitoris. Amber's body bucked upward and jerked wildly as all the ecstatic sensations began merging into each other.

"OH GOD ... OH SWEET JESUS!"

Susan started her final series of masterful strokes. Amber's mind could no longer control her bodies actions. She lay there and let the orgasmic pressure cooker build to the exploding point. Susan's arm again burrow deeply into Amber's stretched and clenching vaginal sheath. Loud slurping sound were heard as her vaginal fluids gushed out past her swollen lips and flowed down her thighs, drenching the sheet. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly as small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Susan lunged relentlessly into the depths of her enflamed womanhood.

Susan's thrust became faster and deeper. Amber couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. Amber's vaginal muscles gripped Susan's stroking arm as an orgasmic cloud flooded her head and bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes. Her mind and body exploded in pure joy as her all consuming orgasm was finally unleashed.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Amber's body was so saturated with orgasmic ecstasy that it was unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness. Amber slumped down onto the bed. Her body continued to buck and jerk as her internal orgasms continued. Slowly the contortions of her body ebbed and she regained consciousness.

She moaned as intense aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

Susan smiled at Amber's satisfied and fulfilled face. A loud suctioning sound was heard as she slowly withdrew her hand, wrist and lower forearm from Amber's clasping vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Torrents of vaginal fluids gushed out past the gaping entrance as it slowly returned to normal.

Susan leaned over Amber's body. Amber wrapped her arms tightly around Susan as they kissed deeply and passionately.

It was only the first night at the Resort. Amber was happy, Susan was happy, the clients were happy.

NEXT: A Surrogate brings relief to a 36 year old widow.

END OF THE RESORT PART-01

12