The Resort Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stopped and moved in front of Mary and knelt down in front of her. Her hardness jerked rapidly knowing that John's eyes were now fixed on her new and throbbing erection. He reached out and rested his hands on the surface of Mary's inner spread thighs and watched her 'manhood' twitch and jerk. John smiled when he heard her sigh as his hands began to slowly massage the soft skin of her inner thighs. His massaging hands slipped upward and formed themselves over her swelling labia and Mary's body squirmed as the his fingers kneaded the swelling folds and lightly teased the pick furrow between them. The hands continued their upward trek and John wrapped both hands around her hard, slick member. Mary's hips bucked outward and she gasped loudly at the ecstatic contact.

John's expert hands glided up and down her thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and smiled when he saw the oozing precum dripping from the puckering opening of the thick gland. Her intense arousal now caused her to push her straining erection into John's manipulating palms and fingers. His left hand massaged its way downward toward Mary's flared folds and his fingers slipped between them and nestled into her eager, clasping inner lips. Mary gasped at the ecstatic contact. Her legs and thighs spread wider apart and she hunched forward driving her enflamed genitals into John's loving hands. He slowly nudged two fingers inward past Mary's eager inner lips, twisting and turning as they slithered into Mary's seething passage.

Mary looked into the mirror and saw John's head and open mouth move toward the head of her engorged penis. She closed her eyes and her breath came in quick expectant pants .. and then .. and then .. a wonderful, warm, moist, breath of air bathed her highly-sensitive and tingling gland. A long hiss of joy escaped her mouth and her hips arched upward as the arm. moist mouth descended onto the head of her straining 'manhood'. John's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around and over the highly excited gland.

John moved his hands from Mary's seething sex and grasped her bucking hips. His mouth now started a slow descent onto Mary's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head. Mary's thick gland now glided into his clenching throat. Mary gurgled with joy as John's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed her pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of his throat. John's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded thickness.

With a torturous twisting motion, lifted his head and Mary's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach his mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening and sucked up Mary's precum with his curled tongue as thought it was a straw. Mary's hands gasped John's head and her hips tried to force her hardness deeper into John's mouth but his suctioning cheeks followed her frantic contortions.

John smiled inwardly at Mary's torment and then skewered his loving throat back down onto Mary's enraged organ. Again, Mary felt that incredible sucking and milking action as John's mouth and throat encased the excited surface of her engorged member. John knew that Mary was rushing toward her orgasmic trip point and he pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of Mary's erection was within his throat. Her hands gripped his head tightly and loud gasps and moans were heard as he began to ecstatically flex and clench his throat muscles.

Mary was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her vagina convulsed as her thick load of semen entered the base of erection and shot up her highly agitated erection and the thick stream of semen spewed into John's eager and thirsty mouth and throat. He feasted on Mary's gushing nectar and increased his exquisite milking actions, knowing that he could coax another massive ejaculation from Mary's enraged erection.

Mary's hips bucked upward as her mind and body were became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Her vagina was spasming uncontrollably and her erection was at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream surged up her jerking 'manhood' and again, John feasted on the delicious nectar.

Mary's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across her loins. She slumped down in front of John, her still spurting erection slipped out of John's sucking mouth. He held her in his arms and Mary's head lay on his shoulder, her still spurting member twitched as the aftershocks rippled across her body. He reached down and cradled her slick, softening penis in hand.

Mary whispered,

"Ohhhh John .. that was the incredible .."

John helped a dazed Mary up onto her feet and they walked to the bed. She didn't have to guided as she sat down and laid back on it. The delicious quakes were ebbing now and she looked up at John and smiled.

John said,

"Hold those thoughts, I will be right back."

John went to the bathroom and returned with a basin of warm water, a soft wash cloth and a towel.

He smiled at Mary and hummed a tuned as he washed and cleaned the rivulets of semen from both of their bodies. His hands manipulated her thick tube of flesh within the soft, warm, wash cloth and it quickly stirred as her sexual rejuvenation kicked in. Soon his hands had her surging manhood throbbing in front of his eyes. His own hardness throbbed with anticipation.

06.22 John, Mary, Second Mating, First Orgasm:

John hands now worked their way along her inner thighs and came together on her swelling folds. A sigh was heard as Mary's thighs spread wider apart and the folds of her labia flared open. He lifted Mary's feet up onto the bed and gazed longingly at Mary's engorged 'manhood' as it twitched above her abdomen. He leaned up and over her body, their mouths touched, their breasts touched, their erections touched and they kissed each other deeply and passionately. While they kissed John brought her hands to Mary's breast's and started to massage the firm mounds and stiff nipples. Mary moaned softly into John's mouth and pushed her breasts up into his kneading hands.

He felt her push her swollen wet labia against his hard member and he nestled his thickness further between the folds. He began planting soft kisses up and down both sides of Mary's neck and she sighed delightedly. The flow of kisses worked their way down to Mary's shoulders and she closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensations flood her body. John's hands left Mary's breasts and started a light massaging action down her body. He rested his hands on the soft skin of Mary's inner thighs, close to but not touching her erection or labia.

John's delicious trail of kisses approached Mary's right breast. Mary held her breath and her right nipple tingled in anticipation. Suddenly Mary arched her chest up and gasped as John's wet lips and tongue descended onto the excited bullet with a delicious sucking and suckling action. As John's mouth worked its magic on Mary's left breast, his hands moved inward and formed over Mary's swollen labia and started a slow massaging action with the palms of his hands. Mary gasped as the sensations radiated across her loins and her hips pushed her sex into the manipulating hands. Both erections jumped and throbbed between their abdomens and their preseminal fluids drooled from their tingling glands.

John's mouth left Mary's engorged nipple and started its trek downward with a trail of light suctioning kisses. Mary closed her eyes as his mouth approached his massaging hands. She felt the mouth leave her abdomen and gasped when she felt John's lips pressing onto the base of her erection. Her hardness twitched excitedly as the kisses started a delicious exploration of her 'manhood'. They suckled their way up and down the sensitive underside and she arched sharply upward when she felt his wet, suckling mouth slip over her hyper-sensitive crown, the tongue playing deliciously with the engorged head of her erection.

Suddenly John remembered the mattress and support rail. He stopped and pulled away from Mary's aroused body.

Mary wailed in frustration,

"Nooooooooo!!"

John smiled at Mary's torment and whispered,

"Let's try something different"

He helped Mary stand up and led her toward the mattress.

"Kneel down on the mattress and grasp the supporting rail.

Mary's excitement vaulted at the thought of doing it 'doggy style'. She quickly walked onto the mattress, positioned herself on 'all fours' and put her hands on the rail. John kneeled down behind Mary's upraised buttocks and saw her exposed and swollen labia. He applied a soft pressure to Mary's knees and she quickly spread her thighs apart. The folds flared open and John's eyes feasted on her sexual treasures as his reached out and palmed the swollen labia and his fingers tips dipped into the moistening furrow and began caressing the clasping inner lips. He shuffled forward until his face was within inches of Mary's sex. With a start, Mary felt John's face press into the space between her spread thighs. His lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then his tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. She felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease. Her back stiffened and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give John's tongue greater access as it began sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds.

A gasp was heard and Mary's legs spread further apart.

The contact caused Mary to buck and cry out and her kneeling legs spread further apart. Her erection jerked under her abdomen and her precum drooled from her tingling gland onto the mattress below her body. John's hands now slid up and down her buttocks and thighs and she trembled as his hands massaged their way down to her calves and then up her inner thighs. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as the tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex. The fingers joined the tongue in the exploration of the swollen folds and then massaged their way back down the soft skin of inner thighs in an exquisite cycling motion. She began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure. The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing, dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs.

John took the slick fingers of his right hand and reach under Mary and ran the tip of his index finger lightly up and down the sensitive underside of her straining hardness. The exploring finger came to rest against the excited gland with an ecstatic pressing and swirling action causing her to lift her head and squeal loudly as her erection jumped and jerked wildly below her abdomen.

The fingers of his left hand slipped between the wet folds and began a delicious exploration of the glistening furrow. John nestled his index finger into the clasping inner lips and Mary thrust her sex rearward onto the probing finger. The slick finger twisted and turned as it pushed through the excited opening and was soon joined by another finger. Mary gasped as both began stroking into her clenching vaginal passage. She thrust her spasming sex back onto John's twisting fingers and then forward onto the finger that was enraging the head of her erection. A third and fourth finger wiggled their way inward and Mary's mind reeled with all the ecstatic sensations.

Her bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her erection was filled with a desperate need to ejaculate. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. One of his fingers found the rough, bean shaped area of her excited 'G' spot and she wailed loudly as her body was thrown into a sexual frenzy. John felt Mary's vaginal muscles tightly grip his fingers and then felt the deep throbbing of her 'manhood' as it strained against the tip of his pressing finger. The forceful flow of her thick semen gushed and spurted from the hyper-excited gland and Mary's body shook and trembled as her dual orgasms were unleashed.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her eyes opened wide and saw nothing, her mouth opened and no sound was heard. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the thrusting fingers drenching her thighs, and the mattress. Her long streams of semen shot forward under her body toward the mirrored wall. Mary's body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could absorb and her shoulders slumped onto the supporting rail as her breath came in deep gasping pants. John withdrew his fingers from Mary's frothy vagina with an audible slurping sound and Mary groaned as the delicious aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

She shuddered again as the wonderful fingers withdrew from her clenching sex and John rose up, sliding over Mary's upturned rear and exposed buttocks. His arms wrapped around her and held her as she came down from her orgasmic high.

06.23 John, Mary, Second Mating, Second Orgasm:

John's hands never left Mary's body. They glided forward over her hips and slipped under body onto her abdomen. The left hand coming to rest on her swaying and aching left breast with a massaging and kneading action. The right hand lifted and massaged her slick, softening penis. Mary flinched slightly as John leaned over her kneeling body and felt John's hard, thick erection laying between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia.

The feel of John's throbbing hardness and the wonderful massaging hands on her breast and penis renewed her arousal. In a few seconds, the squeezing hand was gliding up and down her revitalized erection. She gasped as her folds were pushed apart by John's thick member and the exquisite attention that his hands were doing to her 'manhood' and erect, trembling nipple.

Her rejuvenated arousal soared.

John began dragging his long thickness back and forth between Mary's flared, slick folds and onto the base of her engorged erection. His hands returned to Mary's hips as his hard member drew back and forth just a little further with each sawing motion. The head slipped deliciously through the trembling crease toward her vulnerable and eager entrance a little more each time.

Mary gripped the rail tighter as the head of John's thick erection came closer and closer to her clasping inner lips. Her legs tensed, her dazed and aroused eyes were now locked onto the erotic images that were being reflected back to her from the mirror. Finally, the thick, flexing head nestled into the portal Mary's excited womanhood and John slowly nudged his straining hardness inward.

Mary felt her inner lips being stretched wide apart and knew her Lover was at the portal to her treasured passage. In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic plea turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as the thick head 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Mary felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed womanhood. Mary wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and moaned as John's organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Mary felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick penetrator.

5"..6"..7"..8"

Her eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by joyful inch. Her mind reeled as it kept sliding in further and further until she was almost out of breath. The triple sensations of John's pelvis pressing against her, his throbbing erection with its thick flexing gland and her swaying breasts with their excited bullet-like nipples filled her mind with incredible erotic thoughts.

Mary screeched as the ecstatic fullness glided into the depths of her sexual being. The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as John adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until .. something electric shot through her enflamed sex.

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with the straining gland at the head of her erection. She wailed as the flexing crown teased and caressed her elusive 'G' spot, stroking shallowly on and off of it. Her spasming prostate caused long drools of preseminal fluids to hang from her hyper-excited 'manhood'.

John quickly lunged all the way into Mary then came back to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Mary was overwhelmed with raw sensations of pleasure and realized that she was rapidly climbing towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth opened wide as her body ecstatically exploded for the second time. The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she squealed in joy. Her toes curled, her bent legs stiffened, and her back arched rearward as her vaginal muscles clamped around her lover's magnificent hardness as it plunged deep her enflamed vagina.

John's whole body went on hold as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and surged its way up his quivering erection. It stalled and played with the most sensitive of 'male' glands, the crown of his penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the head and then exploded out the wide open slit. His mouth opened wide to scream but no sound came out. As the rushing force of semen blew past his tingling gland he wailed in ecstasy.

Mary felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her cervix as torrents of thick, hot semen jettisoned from the flexing gland and flooded into her spasming vaginal sheath. She thrust her exploding sex forcefully rearward and squealing with joy. She could feel the delicious liquid shooting into her like burning lava, ricocheting around inside her dilated cervix and spasming vaginal sheath. A flood of orgasmic juices and ejaculant gushed out past her stretched labia. Her head lay gasping and panting on support rail and her hands grasped it tightly and her entire body froze as her dual orgasms exploded across her body. A series of intense spasms gripped her erection as her erupting semen spewed out of the straining head of her jumping erection with the force of a fire hose. She watched with dazed eyes as her long, thick stream jettisoned outward from under her body and looked at it with awe and wonder as it splattered onto the mirror.

Slowly, Mary recovered and her hips jerked onto John's still imbedded hardness as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her slumping body. John lay over Mary's back panting deeply as his body came down from his orgasmic high. Mary's vaginal muscles caressed the softening tube of flesh that had given her so much joy and her squirmy sensations caused more reflexive squeezing and John's penis was slowly pushed outward with a soft slurping sound.

John stood up and helped a dazed Mary onto her wobbly feet.