The Rest Area

Story Info
A night in the woods with a stranger.
873 words
4.42
60.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been dark about an hour and I was heading up the interstate towards Columbia SC planning to stop at the rest area just outside of town. Some of these rest areas have no restrooms so everyone goes down the paths into the woods. Their are a lot of paths and clearings that can't be seen from the road. Its a great place to hang around but you have to keep an eye out for the Highway Patrol.

I had taken my time dressing in the motel room. I took a long shower and shaved everything but a small area just above my cock. Next I pulled black stockings up my legs and fastened them to my black lacey garter belt. They felt very sexy against my smooth legs. I followed that with matching bra and panties. I looked good in the mirror. Then I put on my jeans, a shirt and shoes. I was getting very turned on as I drove to the rest area.

As I pulled in I saw only a couple of cars and one big rig so I stayed in the car till I could see what was going on. After a few minutes I walked up one of the paths to a clearing that was hard to see into but you could watch the parking lot from and started to get comfortable. I took off my shoes and jeans but left my shirt on. It was pretty dark so I felt safe and very turned on. After standing around, playing with my very hard cock, for about a half hour an older guy walked into my clearing. When his eyes adjusted and he saw me in my sexy undies he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. Without saying anything I undid his pants and let them fall. His cock was about five and a half inches long and already hard so I took it in my mouth. It felt good sliding across my lips. He put his hands on the side of my head and fucked my face hard and fast till he shot his sticky cum down my throat. He pulled up his pants and left me on my knees hotter than ever.

I had a few more adventures and was about to leave when a pickup truck with one good looking guy pulled in. He came right towards my clearing and walked up to me. Instead of pushing me down to suck his dick he wanted to talk. Why I dressed and what I liked to do. How many guys had I sucked that night and had anyone tried to fuck me. I told him five but no one had gotten my panties off. He told me he was going to get all my clothes off if it took all night. I laughed and said good luck but I was hoping he could.

Before I knew it he was behind me, his arms around me playing with my tits through my shirt and bra. He had taken my shirt off when another guy walked into the clearing. He whispered for me to walk over and suck the guys dick which I did. When I came back he put his arms around me again and took off my bra. As he snuggled up to me I could feel his cock in the crack of my ass. It was big and felt good through my panties. He seemed in no hurry and sent me off to suck anyone who got near us. Each time I came back I lost another piece of my clothes. We were both very hot when he sent me about 50 yards up the path in just my panties to suck off a guy who had been watching for about 30 minutes. It seemed to take forever to get him off. He had seven inches and I loved sucking him but I wanted more now. When he came I almost ran back to have my panties removed which he did. As they slipped down my legs I almost came.

He put me on my hands an knees with my ass in the air and in a minute I felt lubed fingers probe my man pussy. He played there until I almost passed out and then I felt the head of a large cock easing into my pussy. As he pressed in I pressed back until his balls touched my ass. What a cock! I was so full and it felt so good. When he started rocking back and forth I matched his rythm. We fucked a long time and at some point he rolled me on my back. He was really pumping and as I looked around there were people, including two girls, around the clearing watching us fuck. That set me off and I came in my pussy and my cock. When he felt that he pushed in hard and filled me with his hot cum.

He kissed me sweetly, got up and got himself together and walked to his truck. As I lay there I noticed everyone in the clearing was playing with someone else but that is a story for another day.