The Retirement Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Great! I'll call them today; we really want to get a puppy as soon as possible---maybe two dogs so they have company."

"I have a few things on my plate over the next week or so including another deck and finishing up this generator project." Frank did not mention that he also had one incredible nubile young brunette to impregnate but then again that project wouldn't take too long.

"What do you charge for your services, Frank?" Amy asked, with just a hint of flirtation which he dismissed.

"Amy, I'm retired. I do this stuff for fun. I do enjoy a good cabernet or red zin and have a passion for Guinness. I already have an attorney so I doubt that I need any pro bono work in that area. Look---I've got every tool known to man and the expertise. You two are going to do the grunt work. I'll also advise you of which projects I don't do---those I recommend you hire out. The fence is one example; digging a pond is another. No matter how hard you work it will take a month to hand dig a decent pond and a guy with a Bobcat can get it done in four hours for three hundred bucks. The stone work, design and plumbing is the fun---albeit arduous--- part; does that sound fair?"

"Frank, this has to be serendipity. I can't believe how lucky we are to have met a special man like you. I'm confident we can form a mutually satisfying partnership," Amy said, with a definite twinkle in her eyes.

"Ladies, what's on your schedule for the rest of the day? I'm open and need something to do."

"We're both off today."

"Why don't we attend to the absolutely mandatory items this afternoon: battery backup, at least a small generator and the fireplace insert? We can get everything we need locally; none of that requires permits. We just need to take some measurements, hop in the truck and go let you use your debit card. Are you folks hikers or campers?"

"Absolutely! Why?"

"Well, a small portable generator is great for camping so it won't go to waste if you ultimately decide to install an auto system."

"Let's do it!" both girls exclaimed in unison. As they exited through the garage, Frank noted that they already had a second fridge.

"Cross that off your list," Frank said.

Frank and the two girls hopped in his truck and made a brief stop at his house to check on the dogs. Frank showed them the various projects he had accomplished and their excitement at seeing the finished products was very evident.

Back in the truck, Amy sat in the middle with Megan on the door. Frank hated extended cab pickups and seldom needed to carry more than one passenger. Amy was an exceptionally attractive young woman, Frank mused...what a shame.

"So, Frank, tell us about yourself," Amy said, almost coyly. As her questions became more defined, it became obvious that she was checking out his DNA. Amy was a really hot little number...his kind of woman. Megan was easily an inch taller than Frank and all leg. Still, the idea of being her first man...her first cock...wow! Amy and Megan were evaluating Frank as a potential sperm donor; he was sure of it. When he reached across and produced pictures of his two handsome children, he was convinced that the deal was closed.

The first place was at a fireplace store, typically over-priced but top of the line. Frank's reseller's license was on file here so he bought at a little above wholesale. The salesmen all worked on commission and their piece of a reseller deal was small so they weren't bothered by any overbearing sales help. In short order, they found a dual fuel unit, pellet and natural gas, checked on availability---it was in stock---and Amy dropped her debit card. She hadn't flinched at the retail price but was obviously thrilled when the invoice came in almost a thousand dollars lower. The unit was soon loaded on the truck and they were off to the home improvement store.

Along the way they made a quick stop to gas up the truck and Megan went inside to get them all drinks. Amy moved in close to Frank as he pumped the gas and began to speak in a low conspiratorial tone.

"So, Frank, what do you think of Megan?"

"She's quiet but certainly a lovely girl," Frank replied.

"I told you, Frank...Megan is, technically, a virgin...she's never been fucked before...by a man."

"Uh, huh."

"Would you like to fuck her?"

"Almost as much as I'd like to fuck you but then you're not planning on conceiving, are you?"

"No, I can't. My tubes are damaged. But I still stray from the chosen lifestyle on occasion. Are you good in bed, Frank?"

"So I've been told, Amy."

"Are you fertile? That's pretty damned important."

"As of about three weeks ago, I was."

"Your wife's pregnant?"

"No, not my wife."

"Oh, I see, you have experience in this area."

"As a matter of fact, I've been asked to put my potent little swimmers to work again tomorrow."

"You're a very busy man, Frank---certainly not the typical retiree. Megan has no female heath problems. She will be exceptionally fertile in another week. You help us out, plant a baby in her belly, and you and I can work something out. You're very attractive to me. I'm actually getting very moist right now. How do you like it, Frank? Are you exclusively a pussy man or are you into a little back door action?"

Frank's cock was bone hard, nestled straight up in his jeans. Amy noticed, fondled his big cock appreciatively and grinned.

"I'm an around-the-world kind of guy...are you okay with that?"

"Absolutely, Frank! And from what you have there in your pants I'm genuinely looking forward to it." Amy said as Megan returned with three bottled waters and they jumped back in the truck.

At the home improvement store, they found everything they needed in short order. Frank recommended replacing the existing main sump pump; builders were notorious for putting in the cheapest contractor grade units on the market. Once again they received a discount as they checked out through the contractor-only section. Half an hour later they were back at the house which Amy and Megan owned.

Frank got Megan started removing the old sump pump, filling the battery with acid and cutting the PVC. She was a quick learner with definite mechanical aptitude. Amy and Frank went up stairs to work on the fireplace. Amy was every bit as diligent as her lover and had no problem getting dirty. The fireplace already had a rudimentary gas burner; Frank had shut off the gas line which fed the fireplace from the basement. In short order, they had the old, cheap burner removed and slid the new insert into place. It fit perfectly. Amy decided to clean the soot off her face and Frank returned to the basement to check on Megan; he found her perched in his favorite position; the position all women were born to assume. Head down and butt in the air. He couldn't help himself.

"Nice ass, Megan, damned fine ass."

Megan giggled. "I didn't think you noticed, Frank; you seemed far more interested in Amy's body in the truck."

Megan stood up, spun around and kissed him. "You're going to fuck me, aren't you, Frank. You're going to give me a baby. You're going to be my first cock." And with that her hand dropped to his crotch.

As Amy's foot fall came down the steps, Megan turned back around to her project. It took only a few minutes to solvent weld all the connections---which Megan had measured and cut precisely---and reassemble the sump pump assembly. They decided to let the weld cure for a while and all three went back upstairs to complete the fireplace.

The gas connection was completed in short order; they turned on the gas and checked for leaks. In less than half an hour, the trim pieces were in place and the project was completed. Frank fired it up, hit the blower switch and the two young women marveled at how much heat it produced. Frank showed them how the pellet insert worked and suggested that they keep a few bags of pellets on hand but only use that feature if there was a gas pressure problem---which there sometimes was during ice storms as the demand for natural gas exceeded supply. They unpacked the small generator, fueled it up and tested it.

Lastly, Frank had recommended a through-the-wall plug which would allow the generator to run outside but would enable them to run the heavy duty extension cords without having to leave a door or window cracked. Megan handled the heavy drill like a pro. Amy installed the unit under Frank's direction with no problems. They restarted the generator and ran cords to the fireplace blower, the computer, the TV and a couple of table lamps.

Testing the load, Frank warned them that this was absolutely all the little generator could handle and not to attempt adding another appliance. If the power went out they would be able to close off the rest of the house and be comfortable in the family room. The house should stay warm enough to preclude pipes freezing, unless the power outage was prolonged. The basement was below ground, well insulated and was unlikely to freeze. Frank had also installed a drain on the main water line in the basement so that in a prolonged emergency they could drain the house pipes completely into the sump. No hot showers, but they were welcome to come over to Frank's house, since he had full backup power and a propane backup system. Both girls giggled suggestively at that idea.

Megan opened an exceptional and rather expensive red zinfandel and the three sat comfortably in the family room admiring their handiwork. To his surprise, the two women became very familiar with each other and were touching and fondling with increasing ardor.

"Girls! Get a room. You've got to stop it!"

"What's the matter, Frank? Are you getting...aroused? I was just thinking maybe you and I could give Megan some lessons in..."

"You're damned right I am; and no damned lessons! I've got a big problem. I absolutely promised a very special young woman that I would not cum on Thursday...trying to ensure maximum sperm count...and if you keep that up...!"

The girls laughed so hard they almost fell on the floor. Fortunately they stopped trying to entice Frank. It was going to be a very long night, Frank thought to himself.

Frank said his goodbyes to allow the girls to let nature take its course and headed home to entertain his puppies and contemplate a good night's sleep. All he could think about as he drifted off was fucking...Bonnie, Belinda, Buffy, Caitlin, Megan...Amy. All he had to warm his bed was a couple of lovable but smelly dogs. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

Chapter Nine, Impregnating Buffy.

Frank rose early, made breakfast and sipped his coffee as he flipped through the morning paper. At a little after eight, the phone rang. It was Buffy.

"Get your cock over here; I just took my temperature; its fucking time...or time to fuck!"

Frank was knocking on Buffy's door fifteen minutes later. She answered his knock almost instantly, wearing absolutely nothing. What a perfect little hard body, he thought to himself, transfixed by her young beauty.

"Stop gawking! Get in here and get naked. Timing is everything in these matters."

Frank quickly obliged. Buffy was impatient; she wanted Frank's sperm and wanted it quickly.

"Slow down, girl; everything I've read tells me that an orgasm is part of the whole conception process. It helps 'open the door,' so to speak. Relax and let's enjoy it. I'm sure that was nature's plan."

Recognizing the logic of Frank's words, Buffy began to enjoy a nice slow almost leisurely fuck with Frank. This was a special moment for both of them. Frank and Buffy made love languorously for almost half an hour before Frank accelerated his thrusts and deposited his built up load of potent swimmers deep inside her birth canal. Buffy rolled into the recommended position for optimum conception as Frank continued to love and adore her. It was as if she could feel the little wigglers rushing to their target. She knew in her heart that this was going to take and give her her first baby. She smiled contentedly.

"Well, Frank, one thing you can check off of your to do list. What now?"

"Did you look outside when you got home last night? The generator came in yesterday; thanks to your new neighbors across the street, it's already bolted down. We've got a transfer switch to wire up and gas and electric to complete. Get your absurdly sweet and lazy ass up---we've got things to do!"

"Do you think it's been long enough?"

"Sure, and if not I'll fuck you again when we're done working."

"Maybe you should---just to be sure."

"My thoughts exactly."

They started with the transfer switch. Frank popped the electrical panel, pulled the main breaker and ran a length of red adhesive tape across just below the still hot main lines as a reminder. He quickly inserted the additional circuit breaker which would activate the generator's auto start feature and ran the already stubbed out cable to that breaker.

Buffy had already checked every circuit and typed up a precise list of exactly what each breaker controlled. Frank recovered the transfer switch from his truck and fastened it to the wall next to the main panel utilizing the lugs he had previously inserted. He attached the thick conduits from the transfer panel to the bottom of the main box. This particular transfer box had 30 circuits, ten less than the main panel so choices had to be made. Some were obvious---no stove, no electric dryer, no air conditioner.

The generator was a "whole house" model of reasonably modest size and not intended to drive these high current draw appliances. Six were accounted for with those things and Buffy had already identified four other circuits that powered unused bed rooms. Taping the letter and number coded wire chart on the wall, Frank showed Buffy what to do, i. e., replacing the hot wire to each breaker with the red wire from the transfer box, then using a wire nut to connect the yellow wire from the transfer box to the black hot wire which had been removed from the breaker.

"Buffy, each conduit contains wires that draw from one side of the generator. To maintain balance we want to have as close to equal amperage on both sides when we get done, so write down each one you do. Don't let your hand or anything else stray above the red tape---the mains are still hot."

Buffy did the first two like a pro; Frank decided she could handle it and went outside to work on the final hook up to the generator. It took him about half an hour to make the final gas hook up and attach the previously stubbed out electric line to the generator. The electric service from the house was stepped down by a transformer in the generator housing which charged a small lead/acid starting battery. It also included a circuit which told the generator that house power had failed and that it was time to crank. Additionally the generator would start and run on its own once a week to keep everything lubricated.

He turned on the gas and ensured that the connection was leak-free after running the ground wire to the house's common ground. Returning to the basement, he found Buffy just completing the last connection. She had done a superb job of trimming each wire and neatly folding the two bundles on each side of the box. Frank connected the common and ground, took a brief look at everything and reattached the cover. He threw the main breaker to the on position and nothing smoked, popped or sizzled.

"Let go outside."

Outside, Frank explained the basics of the unit to Buffy to include periodic maintenance checks, such as checking the oil and air cleaner.

"Hon, this is the main on switch; once we turn that one, the unit should function automatically if the power fails. It's inside the access panel so no one accidentally turns it off. It's auto choke and governor so there's nothing to set. This is the manual starter switch---the unit will crank up once a week on its own and run for about thirty minutes. We set the clock and tell it what day and what time we want that to happen so that it doesn't disturb at two in the morning, although this is a surprisingly quiet machine. I bled the gas line and the battery shows adequate charge. Would you like to do the honors?"

Buffy was like a kid with a new toy. She pressed the starter and grinned when the unit started up almost immediately.

"It really is quiet!"

"It'll get noisier when we put a full load on it, but nothing like a typical portable gasoline unit."

Frank let the unit run for about five minutes as he replaced the access panel then shut it off with the spring loaded kill switch.

"Let's go down to the basement and shut off the main again and see what happens."

Within seconds the generator started automatically. Throwing each switch in the transfer panel to the generator position, they heard the noise level increase somewhat as more load was put on the generator.

"Why don't you go upstairs and turn everything you can on and we'll check out the load balance. I'll stay here."

Buffy returned a few minutes later, still grinning.

"Buff, you'll probably never have everything on at once like you do right now; on the other hand, there will be peaks and surges as electric motors---refrigerators and such---cycle on and off and you use a toaster oven, portable heater or hair dryer, but there's a good reserve---just don't make toast and dry your hair at the same time. I checked the blower on the hot water heater and turned the furnace on. We should let it run for another ten minutes."

Frank went back outside and checked the generator; everything was fine. Returning to the basement, he turned on the main circuit and was gratified when the generator cycled down to a fast idle and ultimately shut off. Rechecking the oil level and gathering his tools, Frank pulled out his cell phone and called his friend who would be able to sign off on the project. He promised to stop by in about two hours. Fred was always punctual.

"Buffy, not much to do for the next two hours; after Fred signs off on the work---and you'll need to give him a check for a hundred dollars for what will amount to five minutes of work---we contact the county on their automated line and schedule a final inspection. That won't take long, either. The building inspector will measure to ensure that the unit is far enough away from all windows and doors, might start the unit up but probably won't even look at the main box since the work has been certified by a contractor whom he knows."

Buffy was still grinning from ear to ear as she moved in close and fondled Frank's rapidly growing cock with her little hands. Frank had a pretty good idea what he and Buffy would be doing to occupy their time.

"Frank, just to be sure and since you're obviously completely recovered, I think you should fuck my little cunt again."

Frank had his strong hand down inside Buffy's loose sweats in seconds, caressing the delightful crease of her ass and massaging her still sticky little slot. Picking her small body up he noted an old sofa on the other side of the basement which he knew would exactly meet their needs. Tossing her gently over one arm of the sofa Frank yanked her sweats off and gazed longingly at her magnificent white globes of flesh and the alluring little brown hole in the middle. Kneeling down, he began servicing Buffy's wonderful little ass hole in earnest.

"Oh, Frank, you're such a delightfully dirty old man...but my pussy..."

"I know, I know, but you have the cutest little pucker I've ever seen and when I see it there almost winking at me I've at least got to give it a little oral attention."

Reveling in the tart muskiness of her tasty little back door, Frank snaked his fingers into her slimy little girl hole, found the button and began working it with his typical expertise.

"Oh, fuck, Frank...oh, tongue fuck your little girl's dirty little hole, you wonderfully dirty man...oh, fuck, oh, God, your fingers...oh, yesssss!"

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
1...345678