The Retirement Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,889 Followers

Frank quickly dropped his shorts, readjusted Buffy's amazing little ass in the appropriate position and quickly sunk his solid tool to the depths of her little cunt. He couldn't see her face clearly and her feet were not touching the ground but the spectacular view her position presented drove Frank in an almost animalistic frenzy. That ass needs to be slapped, he thought to himself, and quickly did so.

"Oh, yes, Frank, I like that...spank this bad little girl...spank me hard.... Oh, shit, your cock is so fucking hard, oh, yes, jam it in there as hard as you can...I'm your little slut, baby, make me your woman."

Frank made no conscious attempt to control his orgasm but even without doing so he almost brutally drove the gorgeous young woman's body up in the air with each hard jab of his fat cock, fucking her for almost twenty minutes before roaring as he shot the second load of the day deep inside her special canal.

Picking Buffy up and sitting her on the edge of the sofa he told her what he expected.

"Lick it clean, you little cunt."

Buffy was a very obedient little girl. When she had taken his still serviceable organ to the depths of her throat and licked off ever drop, she smiled and spoke.

"Oh, Frank...I love it when you call me a little cunt...you spanked me...you fucked me like a whore...I love being your little whore...I liked it rough...I want to try it even rougher...role play...my rape fantasy. Oh, Frank, you're the best neighbor a girl could have!"

Frank loaded up his tools, bid a fond farewell to Buffy and headed home to contemplate exactly how he was going to tell the love of his life about his carnal adventures. They really had no secrets and these secrets could not endure any longer.

Chapter Ten, Frank Tells His Wife, Bonnie.

Bonnie came home from her business trip later that afternoon. As usual, Frank wanted to fuck her the second he saw her but he knew they needed to talk.

"Honey, we need to talk. I'm not proud of what I'm about to tell you, but..."

"Well, dear, let me see if I can guess. You've found a new activity to fill your retirement years; I'm betting it involves a certain little brunette with a killer body. Before you go on, I put her up to it. Buffy and I chatted at the party. She made it very clear that she wanted to have sex with me. I agreed, but only if she seduced you first. She sent me an email indicating success."

"I should have known; but she's not the only one. Belinda called me to show her how to relight her pilot light and..."

"Dear, do you remember the first time you fucked me? I'd been flirting with you for several weeks and then I called you..."

"Did you tell the pilot light story to Belinda?" Frank asked.

I might have mentioned it."

"You little minx...you know I can't resist..."

"A woman with a hot little ass, head down, butt in the air?"

"There's more. She's pregnant. Her husband has a sperm problem and..."

"Oh, that's so exciting! I've always regretted that we couldn't have children together; now we'll have a surrogate child...or more like a grandchild! Look, dear, I really wanted to get in Belinda's pants and so I figured..."

"There's more, we won't know for a week or so, but Buffy..."

"I see."

"And then there's Caitlin...the little red head. She'd never had anal sex; her husband wants to and she..."

"Well, I can't think of anyone better to break in a new anal slut than you, Frank."

"And then there's the new lesbian couple, Megan and Amy. They want to have a baby and Megan is going to be the mommy, and nothing has happened yet, but as soon as she ovulates..."

"More children, how nice!"

Bonnie continued. "Honey, let's put this to rest. You know I was decidedly 'girl oriented' when we first met. You changed all that but as I've gotten older, I've had the urge. I'm not afraid that you'll leave me for some twenty-something; we're best friends and a perfect couple. Thank you for telling me. Let's keep it all open and honest. Come on! You know it would turn you on to see your loving wife getting her rocks off with one of these absurdly young women...and then I've always dreamed about watching you service another women with that fat cock of yours. Imagine the three...or even four of us in bed together...the possibilities! Now shut up and fuck me. All is well!"

"Thank you, dear."

"By the way, when is Megan going to be ready?"

"The end of next week."

"Well, I'll have to check out Amy, but maybe while you're planting a baby in Megan, Amy and I could..."

"That works for me."

It still amazed Frank how much his forty-seven year old wife turned him on. They were truly made for each other. Three hours later, both Bonnie and Frank were totally spent, having engaged in one of their typical marathon sessions that always followed her return from a business trip.

Chapter Eleven, Frank Schedules Time with Amy and Megan and Meets Kim.

Frank stayed busy over the next week with his assorted neighborhood projects. Buffy called the following Sunday to confirm that she was indeed pregnant. Bonnie and Frank had decided to throw together an impromptu garden party at their house on Friday night. Soon the massive deck and expansive backyard were filled with numerous sweet young wives in the typically skimpy and revealing attire that befitted the warm summer evening.

Caitlin came over and introduced her husband and explained that Frank was going to help with the deck project. His name was Paul and Frank liked him immediately. He planned to take a couple of days off from work to help his wife with the deck and made it clear that he and Caitlin expected to do most of the work and really expected Frank to just provide guidance. Caitlin was going to be out of town most of Monday on one of her periodic visits to her employer's home office. Paul wondered if Frank could stop by early on Monday to help sketch out a design and put a materials list together since Paul would be working from home that morning. Frank agreed.

Megan and Amy came over to chat and confide that Thursday was almost certainly the day, preferably around noon. Frank entered a note in the Blackberry he always carried.

"Girls, my wife Bonnie and I---I believe I just saw you chatting---we really don't have any secrets and she'd really like to join us, if you don't mind. Maybe while Megan and I are...?"

"I'd love to fuck your wife, Frank. I'm all for it!"

The two girls moved on to meet other neighbors and Frank went over to brief Bonnie, who also pulled out her PDA and entered a long lunch for the following Thursday.

"Frank, the tall Eurasian girl over by the fire pit...her name is Kim...I know she's interested in me...go get her interested in you." Frank followed his wife's instructions, moving to the stunning young woman and introducing himself.

"Frank, I just met your wife and I've heard so much about you! It's a real pleasure," Kim said, unabashedly giving Frank the once over.

"Well, Kim, the feeling is mutual. I guess you already know about some of my project assistance here in the neighborhood; is there anything I can help you with?"

"Well, actually Frank, my husband has his own construction company; I worked construction during the summers in college; that's how we met. We're both pretty competent at building and fixing things. Right now he's working on a big development down in the Florida panhandle and only gets home one or two weekends a month. I'm sure you could help me out but there's really only one special tool you need to bring over. I love older men. . . you're very hot! So is your wife, Bonnie. I'd really like to fuck both of you and, from the scuttlebutt, I hear you're the man to call when a girl has that special urgent need. What's your schedule look like this coming week?" Kim said, pulling her PDA from the back pocket of her enticingly tight and outrageously short shorts.

Comparing calendars, an appointment was set for Wednesday. Since hubby would not be home the following weekend, a plan was made for Bonnie, Frank and Kim to get together the following Saturday night. Flashing Bonnie's PDA with the infrared, he could see her respond to the vibrating instrument across the room, check the message and nod in agreement. That was pretty easy, Frank thought to himself.

After the last guests left, Frank and Bonnie retired to bed. Both were tired but when Bonnie returned from the bathroom, assumed the favorite position and it quickly became evident that her hot little ass hole was slick with fresh lubrication, Frank quickly inserted his very serviceable implement into his favorite woman's forbidden little back entrance. He had first introduced Bonnie to butt fucking and she still moved better than any other little anal slut he had ever met. The woman's ass was simply made to be filled with cock. Bonnie moved in perfect unison with his balls-deep thrusts. Half an hour later they both came together in screaming ecstasy, soon falling asleep together in each other's arms.

Chapter Twelve, Frank Gets to Know Caitlin's Husband Paul.

Early Monday morning, Frank tapped on the door of the home of Caitlin and Paul. They spent close to an hour examining the potential deck site and sketching out possible designs, finally coming to one that both men believed would perfectly complement the rear of the house. Frank invited Paul back to his house to cad-cam out a design, prepare a permit request and assemble a materials list which took another hour and a half. Frank told Paul he'd be glad to drop off the permits and Paul gave him a check for the county fees. While they could have ordered the supplies on line or over the phone, Frank was picky and suggested they stop by the lumber yard fifteen minutes away and place the order, still giving Paul ample time to come back home and change for work that afternoon. The two men hopped in Frank's truck.

"So Paul, are you and Caitlin planning on a family?"

Paul was quiet for a moment. "We really want to, Frank, but we've got an Rh blood type mismatch that promises to cause some real problems. We both love children and want to have at least two but now we're having to consider alternatives."

"Alternatives?"

Paul grew very serious. "You know, another man's sperm. We've considered a sperm bank but there are some real horror stories there. So, we've pretty much decided to find someone we both like with a good genetic history and...ah,...ask for his help."

"I see," Frank replied. "Are you planning to have it done, 'the old fashioned way' or have artificial insemination?"

"Neither of us completely feel comfortable with artificial insemination, so I guess it's the old fashioned way."

"Are you both okay with that?"

"Yeah, we've talked about it; it's not as if..."

"They have to enjoy it? Let me disagree with you, since I've studied this issue a bit over the years. I'm sure you both are well versed in discerning the right time but a lot of people don't realize that an orgasm, from a female perspective, the contractions that occur, as it were, are an important part of the whole process...it's what helps open the door. So in addition to finding the DNA you're looking for, it's essential that the two people be attracted to each other sexually. It doesn't always work the first time. I realize all of this can be a little disconcerting to a young husband with a very attractive young wife, the idea of said attractive young wife fucking another man and liking it. Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"I think so; he would have to be someone we both like and respect. I've also done a bit of research and I know what you are telling me is true. It makes me feel a little funny to think of Caitlin with her legs up in the air enjoying getting boned by another man...but we really want children so much...we're going to do it...or more accurately, Caitlin is going to do it. We've talked about it and decided that it would be best if it happens some time when I'm on the road. I mean, I'll know all about it, but I don't want to actually be in the room..."

"That's probably pretty smart. If she's not relaxed and comfortable, the chances of a successful conception decrease dramatically. Do you have any candidates yet?"

"Not really. You're right, it has to be someone that Caitlin finds attractive but also someone we both are comfortable with."

Paul and Frank soon arrived at the lumber yard and put the order together which would be delivered the following day. Paul planned to take Friday off so that he would have a long weekend to get the project under way. They didn't speak of other matters on the drive back but discussed how the deck project would unfold. If the weather held they would be able to get all of the support structure built over the weekend and Caitlin could start attaching the deck boards the first of the following week.

Frank was really glad he had a top-of-the-line PDA; there were so many things on his schedule...fucking Kim, getting Megan pregnant, a recreational fuck with her partner Amy, more construction projects, the anticipated unscheduled trysts with the two new mothers-to-be, Belinda and Buffy...he was a very active retiree.... it was only Monday.

Chapter Thirteen, Personal Service from Parcel Delivery Service.

As he returned home the Parcel Delivery Service girl was just pulling into his driveway. Frank really liked her; she was young, barely out of her teens with that fresh loveliness that so inspired him. She also filled out that brown uniform like few other Parcel Delivery Service drivers could. They had flirted with each other over the months, both becoming bolder as time had passed.

"Hi, Frank."

"Hey, Tina. What's up?"

"I'm having a great day, Frank. The load is light and I got an early start; it gives me a few extra minutes to actually enjoy lunch for a change. Hell, I've only got three deliveries left and they're right up the street. I might just take a really long lunch."

"Well, Tina, I'm just getting ready to make lunch. There's plenty for two; care to join me?"

"That's the best offer I've had all day, Frank---I'd love to!"

Frank put together one of his sumptuous lunches while Tina went to freshen up. To his surprise she returned wearing one of Bonnie's silk robes and carrying her uniform.

"Can I use your washer and dryer Frank? One of my deliveries leaked and I'd really like to get the smell out before I get back on the road."

"Absolutely!" Frank replied, as the thin, loosely tied silk garment opened alluringly displaying a delightful expanse of well-tanned, lean young thigh and a hint of color above.

Both ate quickly and Tina helped Frank carry their dishes to the kitchen. As Frank was wiping out the sink, Tina came up behind him, pushed her hot little mons against his butt and reached around to the front to fondle his rapidly inflating cock.

"Ready for desert, Frank? I sure am."

Spinning Frank around, jerking down his loose fitting shorts, Tina engulfed his now bone hard fuck stick in her hot young mouth. She was as diligent at cock sucking as she was at her day job. Ah, the younger generation! They became such expert cock suckers at such a tender age!

Frank gently rubbed the tips of Tina's little nipples as he gazed into the eyes of the wanton little bitch servicing his rod. Just below he could see the brown patch of her young cunt. Worried about Tina's delivery schedule, he decided to cum quickly in her mouth, which would also allow ample time to explore her other treasures. Tina began to moan expectantly as she knew she was about to receive her special delivery. Frank quickly filled her willing young mouth with cum and the little tart gobbled it down gleefully. What a pleasant surprise, Frank thought as he gained new meaning of, "what can brown do for you?" Or had her uniform been green? Green, brown...whatever.

What a delightfully nasty little slut Tina was, Frank mused as he pumped the full length of his fat tool to the back of her throat and eyed her nimble fingers furiously diddling her slippery little slot. Picking up the nubile little fuck toy, Frank sat her hot little butt on the edge of the counter and went down on her. Oh, my, the amazing essence of sweet young pussy! Tina propped her muscular young thighs up with her heels on the counter in a lewd display of her enticing little holes. Lubing a finger in her slimy little quim, Frank gave young Tina his best oral efforts while gently inserting a finger inside her musky little back door.

The little slut didn't even flinch but instead slowly moved her hips forward and back fucking her dark hole on Frank's digit. Frank's oral expertise paid off as Tina came with a moan and a cry in less than a minute. Frank quickly reached to the shelf above Tina's head and grabbed the squeeze bottle of pure virgin olive oil he so often used while cooking. Carefully slipping the tip dead center up the little whore's anal ring, Frank squeezed an ample portion of the oil of preference inside her little chute, then worked additional fingers in there to get her ready for the ultimate ass fuck.

Picking the young woman up effortlessly, Frank positioned her excellent little butt in the middle of the low kitchen stool, pleased to see that Tina had accepted the inevitability of what was to happen and had began stroking her little brown muff in anticipation. Without a word Frank moved in and inserted the engorged tip of his prick at the entrance to her tightly wound little hole. The head passed through relatively easily as Tina gasped in surprise. Surprise, yes, alarm or concern, well, no. Tina had certainly had something shoved in her little ass hole in the past.

Whatever it had been, it was doubtful that it had been quite as big as Frank's cock; her rectum was as tight as any he had ever enjoyed, virgin or not. Setting up a steady deep stroke, Frank began encouraging Tina to talk to him.

"Where's my cock, Tina? Tell me!"

"It's deep in my fucking ass...it's so big...I'm so full...Oh, damn, I love it in the ass...I'm just a little anal whore...fuck me in the ass, Frank...make me your little anal bitch."

Frank fucked the young woman's exquisite little ass hole for some time, occasionally drizzling more olive oil on his stiff cock as he sensed Tina needed more lubrication. Tina's fingers fell to her patch as she lazily worked her fingers inside her little girl hole. As Frank's stroke increased and his cock hardened even more Tina's manual efforts on her steamy little cunt accelerated.

"Shoot that load in my ass hole, Frank...I want to feel it...I'm so fucking close, oh, shit...oh, God...Yessss!"

Frank shot his cream deep in Tina's rectum as the two came almost simultaneously. Removing his still hard cock from Tina's gaping back door and moving to Tina's front Frank gently pushed her head down.

"Clean it up, Tina, clean my cock!"

Tina was a very obedient little girl. When Tina had finished the cleanup, Frank again went down on her, this time tenderly caressing her still distended little shitter with his tongue. Tina squealed with pleasure...another very satisfied customer.

Less than fifteen minutes later, the diligent delivery person was back in her official uniform, grinning from ear to ear as she sashayed out the door and back to her step van. What a pleasant and unexpected surprise, Frank thought to himself. The way things were going Frank was sure that there was more carnal activity in store for him; the day was young. Frank took a quick shower and another short nap. Retirement could be so demanding.

Chapter Fourteen, Bonnie Sends her Secretary Home.

Waking up a couple of hours later, Frank was horny; it seemed as if the more he fucked, the hornier he got. Checking his calendar to see who might be available for a middle of the afternoon quicky, he was disturbed from his musings by the phone. It was Bonnie.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,889 Followers
1...345678