The Return

Story Info
After months away Mark returns to Susan.
1.5k words
3.47
41.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had missed his touch for over six months now. She longed to feel him caressing her passionately and knew she was only moments away. She had taken care of her needs for the last few months with a new vibrator that had arrived shortly after his departure. She had used it on several occasions and each time she had found new levels of pleasure with it. The lube she had purchased no longer made her feel sticky but more natural which allowed her to explore her womanhood with a new abandon. She knew he wanted nothing more than to see her ejaculate and spray her love juice and it had almost happened but Susan wanted the first time to be with him.

Susan continued getting ready in the bathroom knowing only twenty feet away in their bed was her man. Her man, she had missed him in bed with her, and she knew he had missed her. She had already set the bedroom up earlier. She had made the bed with clean sheets and had ensured the bulbs were a soft enticing light. She had bought him a new pair of boxers that were silky to the touch. She had felt a little naughty when she purchased them in the store, stopping to feel the fabric caress her hands. Knowing he was wearing them made her mound tingle slightly. She was standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, her legs slightly apart. She traced her finger down her neck, between her breasts and between her thighs. This was a feeling that made her large, perfect nipples stand erect. She liked it. She had trimmed her pubic hair to leave a perfectly manicured landing strip that ended at the top of her opening. This wasn't normal for her but she felt so unrestricted and naughty it wasn't going to be a one off thing.

She reached for the new baby doll she had bought specially for tonight. It was black and silky, thin enough to show her curves and not hide her now hard nipples. She slid it over her head and it draped off her body hanging perfectly off her breasts. Now she had to make a choice, the baby doll had come with a little pair of g-string panties made of the same material as the nightgown with just a hint of lace. Should she wear them or go "au natural" She knew he liked intimate details like that but she wanted her trim job to be a surprise for him. The thought made her smile. So she stepped in to the panties and put them on. Finally she just had too brush her hair and apply just a couple of drops of perfume to her neck.

Mark was waiting in the bedroom wondering what to expect. He had thought about this moment for so long and was getting a little nervous. She had set everything up so perfect and the boxers were perfect. He had prepared earlier and had trimmed his pubic hair, showered and was ready to go. His new physique was ready to be tested. He heard the door to the bathroom open and the handle to the bedroom turn. The light shone behind her, silhouetting her curves and perfect body. She smiled, closed and locked the door behind her.

"Hi," she said as knelt on the bed, pointing her ass in the air and allowing him a peak at her perfect full 38DD breasts.

"Hi," he replied. "I like the gown. Is it new?"

"Yes, specially purchased for tonight." She said. "Do you like the panties too?"

He looked and saw the black silky g-string cupping her pussy like he wanted too. The outline of her body began to make his manhood swell and there was no way to keep this from her.

"I can see you like. You have something for me in there?" She reached for the boxers and rubbed his cock eventually causing it to slide out of the opening of the boxers.

"Oh I like that." He said.

"I can tell." She giggled as she took his shaft in her hand and massaged him rhythmically while he laid back and enjoyed the moment.

Mark sat up and Susan straddled his lap still leaving his throbbing member exposed. She kissed him and slid her tongue into his moist mouth. Their tongues entwined as he caressed her back and hips gently squeezing where her thighs and her ass became one. He reached under the night gown and began to caress her heaving breasts, cupping them in his hands and rubbing the hard, erect nipples with his thumbs. He gripped them between his thumb and forefinger and twisted and pulled on them. Susan yelped but not in pain, this was a sensual pleasure. She wanted it again and made sure he knew. Mark reached down and slowly pulled off the night gown leaving Susan exposed. She caressed her breasts and rubbed her nipples between her finger and thumb while she guided him to it. Mark took it into his mouth sucking gently and licking with just the right amount pressure. While he was doing this she was caressing the other one. He moved and took the other nipple into his mouth. This time he nibbled gently and felt Susan's back arch gently towards him.

"Is that nice?" he asked as he kissed the nape of her neck below her right ear.

"Yes." She sighed. "Don't Stop."

He returned to her full chest licking and teasing her nipples while cupping her breasts, guiding them in and out of his mouth. She occasionally stroked his erect shaft which was only an inch away from her moist, hot mound of woman, this sacred area of flesh only covered by a silky g-string. She climbs off him and maintains a firm grip on his shaft. Susan is at a slight angle as she moves her head over his lap. She starts to kiss and tease his cock while grabbing his balls from within the boxers. He has his hand wrapped around her breasts squeezing them firmly. She puts his manhood between her teeth and applies pressure each time he does. He can see the line of the g-string between her perfect ass cheeks, his finger following down to where he knows her tight rosebud lies. He begins to trace around her asshole with his pinky making her push back towards it. She is becoming so focused taking more of his cock into her hot wet lips.

"Be gentle! Work my hole." She sighs.

"I will." He replies. She takes his little finger and sucks on it getting it wet and removes it from her mouth and replaces it with his long shaft.

He slides his moistened pinky into her butt just enough to send a shiver up and back down her spine. This isn't about conquest, it's about pleasure and after a few minutes he stops. She stops too and gets up. Susan is so turned on right now all she can think about is Mark inside her womanhood. She straddles him kissing him passionately opening her mouth to accept his hungry tongue. He pulls her closer, caress her spine down to her ass using his fingers methodically to tantalize her nerves. She moans sliding her hands into her panties touch herself, feeling her wetness she knows its time.

"I want you inside me. Love me now." She breathes as she lays back and removes her panties revealing her newly trimmed pussy.

"That looks nice." Mark states as he realizes the perfection of her soft, warm pleasure center. He pulls her to the edge of the bed and stands between her thighs. "Are you ready?"

"I haven't been this ready in months. Please fuck me!"

Mark guides his shaft into her waiting pussy. She moans and grabs his ass at the same time pulling him closer into her. "Oh god yesss. Don't stop. Fuck me." He pushes into her and grabs and squeezes her breasts as his cock slides in and out of her.

"MMMM you feel so good. I have missed you, I needed this so bad" She moans pushing her hips towards his advances.

She tilts her legs back and he holds them in place with his arms pointing her ass slightly in the air. His thrusting intensifies while she moans with delight and pleasure. She knows she is going to reach climax soon and hopes he will too.

"I'm cumming honey!" he claims between thrusts. With each push he delivers his load into her hot tightening depths. It is time. She screams as her abdomen tightens and the thrill of her climax race through her body. They lay together while he looks into her eyes.

"Thank you." They both say together.

Holding each while wrapped in each other's embrace like a human pretzel. They kiss deeply and provocatively while she caresses his and he rubs her cheek. They lie together in the moment and even though she knows she has to clean up she doesn't mind lying there with him. He cradles her from behind and kisses her neck and traces the contours of her supple female form with his fingers lightly as her nipples become erect again. She reaches back and rubs his shaft feeling the wetness left from their previous love making. He begins to start re-energizing his erection as his cock slides against her round ass and between her warm cheeks. She likes this and he starts to rub her pussy again.

The End..........or is it?