The Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Virgin couple's rendezvous at the Literotica Bar continues.
3.5k words
4
5.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A walk on the beach would be fine with me." I place my hand in hers and feel the heat and quickening of her pulse. My own pulse automatically rises to match hers, as is the natural thing my beings do to confuse predators into feeling and hearing only one heart beat.

Your grasp is light yet controlling, leading the way out of the bar and into the waning light of the evening. We walk side by side, your strides trying to match my own gate until I notice this and adjust to your more delicate shorter steps. It is nice to not have to skulk in the shadows, always vigilante of unknown and only perceived dangers around. I trust this being and relish the calm that has come over me in this short time in her company. This has given me time and energy to study her more closely as we walk. Her hair still has a glow from the moonlight of the evening, it falls fully across her shoulders and down to her waist, hiding from direct view her sizable teats, no-no they are called breasts in this place (I make a mental note to be sure I do not miss speak of them later.). She is wearing a cloth around her waist that simmers in the moonlight; it is made of a material that I do not recognize. It is not of animal skin like my own Buckskin loincloth. It flutters in the gentle breeze coming off of the water tantalizing my eyes with brief glimpses of her firm high backside and just the most minute glimpse of the Lilly white upper thigh.

I feel your pulse quicken as we walk down the beach, I glance up at you not realizing how tall you are. This is all new to me and I'm unsure of allot of things except that I know I can trust you. I take you to an area of grass by the ocean then stop..."how do you like the view of my home" I look out to the sea then look back at you. "I wish I could take you to see the wonders it beholds...but we could go for a swim" I slip out of my dress and walk towards the water. "Would you join me?" I keep walking this time I turn to face you and walk backward into the sea...waiting...

As you back into the water, the moon casting a shimmering light across the water and reaching out as if grasping you I see for the first time your naked body. My breath catches in my throat and my pulse stutters as I gaze upon your full beauty. I can see the light cascading over you, making you look like a glowing goddess with your hair fluttering in the breeze now exposing your large firm breasts and then quickly hiding them again. Your skin is alabaster white and smooth as the pebbles of a stream that has washed over them for thousands of years, leaving no blemish at all. The moonlight peeks out from between your strong shapely legs, showing off your aperture and its hidden treasures ever so slightly. Then you turn and dive into the water; I wait for you to surface. One minute, two, now approaching three. I panic and race into the Mediterranean warm of the water to look for you. As I surface I feel a light delicate touch on the back of my leg that proceeds upward and with it I see your beautiful form coming into focus. You break the surface and suddenly I remember your heritage, for you that was but a moment. I grin sheepishly at my mistake.

As I break the water surface I realize I have change...but this is good. I run my tail up and down your back looking at you then I dive under again and swim out a bit and change back to my human form

Your sudden appearance as your alter self does not frighten me this time, in fact it feels intriguing to be touched by your serpentine skin. You swim away before I can say a word. Your hair is now black in appearance and matted down to your body parted slightly by your up thrust breasts. The moonlight making your large dark nipples glow in the light. I feel a stirring within my loincloth. I dive under the water and swim towards you, my eyes adjusting to the hazy light under water. Ahead I see your legs firmly set in the sandy bottom parted to shoulder width. I can see clearly under the water with my wolffen eyes, and thank my ancestors for that; your body is lush and inviting. The Hair of your nether regions wavers back and forth in the draw and ebb of the blood warm waters. I can just make out the wisp of your lips peaking out at me. I surface just mere inches from you and stand up in the waist deep water.

I reach up and run a finger down your chest circling each nipple and stopping at the water line...then I follow my finger with my tongue, all the while watching your face

Your actions further stir my loincloth as I gaze into the deep pools of your eyes. I know not what to do, so I stand there, statue still.

I stand up and gently kiss your lips...I can smell your arousal and my breathing becomes faster...I pull away to look at you I walk around you watching the moon light dance on your body...once in a while I trace a line or scar with my nails watching the goose flesh rise...as I get behind you for the second time I flick my tongue and taste the salt on your skin..."mmm You taste good"

As I stand there I suddenly become aware of another presence nearby, perhaps on the beach in the shadows. Me arousal has fogged my senses and perhaps against my better judgement I ignore the feeling. Returning my attention to you, I feel your tongue on my skin and shiver with anticipation. My loincloth is now stretched to beyond its limits and is threatening to rip as it holds back my animal phallus, coiled within ready to strike.

Feeling your body tense for a moment I look up and down the beach seeing no one but knowing my neighbours well..."don't worry they don't bite...but I do" I nip at your shoulder and feel you shudder

Your nip seems to release my inner animal, I growl and turn with panther quickness. I grasp your body within the confines of my arm and pull you into me. I sniff at you; your pheromones are rising at a rapid rate. I curl my raspy tongue out and lick the side of your face up to your delicate ears and flick the lobe as one would the juice of a ripe melon from the soft rind.

I jump a little as you grab me...then I moan and wrap my arms around your neck as you lick at my ear

As our bodies come into contact with each others, I can feel the piercing stiffness of your nipples against me and the heat of your body radiating outward and enveloping us both. I am new to this and do not know how to proceed. In our place copulation is done only out of necessity and always from behind as all animals I know do. I instantly feel that that is not the way that this is supposed to proceed, so I wait to see what will happen.

I look up and pull away from you...I take your hand and pull you towards the beach...then I lay down on the sand

I look down upon your body; it is glistening with water droplets. The moonlight making them twinkle like diamonds.

Your hair is fanned out around your head like a queens crown. Your breathing is deep and this causes your breasts to heave back and forth. Your taught stomach holds a small pool of water in the valley of your bellybutton. Your legs are slightly splayed, revealing your silken tuft of hair and mound. The moonlight lights up your body like an aura. I can scarcely believe that you are human and not a phantom god that I have seen in the hazy mist of my home.

I watch you take off you breechcloth and I see your manhood I raise my hand to you. "Will you lay down with me"

Having only just passed my 21-sun rotation I was not recognized as an alpha male in my homeland. Thus I was unsure of how to proceed. Oh I knew the functionalism of matting as my people all did, but this was strange to me. Different but intriguing to think that I could couple with someone with out having to prove myself in combat. I lie down beside you and look into the mesmerizing eyes. "I am a Yelpling or one who has no experience still so you will have to teach me in the ways of your desires."

I look at you as you lay down..."you don't need any experience, all you have to do is follow your instinct and let your heart in as well. Don't worry I'm new at this as well." Starts to blush

As I gaze upon your beauty lit by the moonlight, my head swims with what I want to do. I want to touch that alabaster skin and taste those firm high breasts. I want to dive into the furrow of your thighs and inhale the feminine musk emanating from you and tickling my over engorged senses, to mount you and cry out my concurring of you for all around to hear and take heed of.

I shiver with anticipation and try to clear my head. Slowly, gently I reach out and stroke your shimmering raven hair, running my fingers over your soft cheek and around your full pouting lips. I linger a moment and caress each lip with the very tip of my finger, savoring the pulpy softness. I trail my fingers down your long slim neck to your prominent collarbones. I tap in time to your heartbeat. You quake and then lie still. I traverse your shoulders and move slowly and tentatively to the upper swell of your breasts. You draw in a sudden deep breath and I freeze, fearing I have transgressed some line or border of decorum of your people.

I shiver as you touch my lips with your finger, then I let my head fall back as you run your finger down my neck then to my collar bone and breasts...I feel you stop at my intake of breath, I look up and smile. "Its ok, you've done nothing wrong." I lift my head and gently kiss your lips.

The touch of your lips is soft and sensual, as drawing my soul towards yours. My fingers resume their journey of exploration and discovery. As I lightly skim the surface of your heaving breast, I see the skin around the nipple retract towards the centre and cause the nipple to rise and harden even more. I flick at the nipple with the very tip of my nail; this elicits a soft moan from you. I continue my trek downwards across your taut stomach, almost imperceptibly, I tickle your bellybutton. A lithe giggle escapes your lips. I ruffle the tuft of fine light nether hair, your skin contracts to tiny goose flesh. My rough large hand cups your womanhood, as one would grip a hot coal. The heat emanating is almost unbearable to my senses and I relent and let my hand trail down your strong leg. As I reach your knee I find my head with in a whisper of your womanly juncture, the musky aroma again attacking my senses and all but swooning me.

I tentatively lean in and flick out my tongue, I lightly run my tongue up the edges of your nether lips. Tasting the sweet nectar that is you. Your lips fill with blood quickly and now start to spread open like the petals of a perfect rose. I lick again and taste more of you with a stronger taste now starting to freely flow from the inner moist petals of this perfect rose. My tongue digs deeper to get more of you, and as I draw my tongue to the tip of you petals it rasps across a fleshy nub, this elicits an almost startled gasp from you. I pull back, afraid I have hurt you in some way. You look up into my eyes, yours a pool of crimson fire. You reach up and forcefully push me down upon the soft sand on my back. As I push you onto you back I look at you and smile, I don't say anything. I then lean in and gently kiss your lips, I run my tongue around the edge of your lips and up to your ear. I gently nip at your ear lobe then I start to kiss down your neck, I reach your chest and lick around your nipples then I nibble them, I look up at you and smile, you emit a very low growl. I continue to lick and kiss my way down your body till I reach your manhood I look up again to find you looking at me. I let my tongue run over the tip and hear you growl again, then I run my demon tongue around your manhood while looking into your eyes. I stop and wait for you to react as my hunger and desire mounts.

As you flick that hot demon tongue over my erect phallus, I growl with newfound desire to see and feel what is to happen next. My people know nothing of this activity, they just use copulation for the purpose of repopulating. I am having feelings that I have never felt before. My manhood pulses with each heartbeat, I give a slight thrust upward without even wanting to, my manhood taking over my mental, physical and emotional controls. I gaze down at you with reverence and lust. I look at the lust in your eyes and I feel your manhood pulse in anticipation. I continue to run my tongue around you and across the tip. I then slowly start to kiss my way back up your body till I am sitting on your stomach with your phallus lying hard and hot against my womanhood. I slowly slide up and down watching your eyes, I lean over and kiss your lips and when I do the tip of your manhood starts to enter me and I growl and nip at your lower lip. I stay that way and look at you and smile. "How do you like this my love, or would you like more?"

The heat from within you is almost unbearable touching the tip of my manhood. Your inner sanctum is so soft and almost seems to suctioning me inwards, I thrust upwards ever so slightly to get further within you. As I am enveloped with in your moist hot folds, I feel lightheaded, and yet I can gaze into your fiery red eyes and almost see myself entering you. As I gain more headway within you I suddenly feel a resistance, I start to withdraw, but my instincts overpower my body and I grip your soft hips and growl fiercely as I thrust up into the very depths of your being.

As I look into your eyes and feel you start to enter I tense because I have never been with anyone before, I feel you come to the barrier within me and stop for a split second I then feel your hands tighten on my hips and you thrust into me while growling. I freeze and close my eyes as the inital pain over welms me then I slowly open them and look at you. I start to move slowly up and down on you and feel the pleasure in this meeting of our bodies, I moan. I lean over and let my demon tounge run over your lips, neck and chest. I pay attention to your nipples, I take my nails and run them over your skin. I am watching for your reaction to see if what I am doing is pleasing you. I sit up and stop moving as I look into your eyes almost as if I am waiting for an answer to an unasked question about if I am pleasing you with what I am doing.

I look deep into your crimson eyes and give a throaty mmmmmm; I arch my body towards you. I start to flex my manhood within you. My man teats harden and ache with desire for your touch. I lift you to the very tip of my phallus and then let go, as you dropdown the length of my shaft I look into your eyes for your reaction.

I start to move up and down on your hard manhood while looking at you and I growl in pleasure. I lean over and nibble at your nipples, then I rack my nails over them as I move up and down. I sit up on you and start to move my hips in circles on you all the while looking into your yellow eyes. I stop moving and smile at you I start to climb off your manhood and then I turn onto my hands and knees. I look back at you. "are you game?" I ask as I wiggle my ass inyour direction as you continue to lay on your back. Before you have a chance to move I turn and take you into my mouth and start to run my tounge around the head of your manhood, teasing you and pleasing you.

Your nimble lips and lithe tongue cause me to draw a sudden breath, as my senses reel within me in a vortex of pleasure. My newfound sexual instinct wants to thrust deep into your mouth, but I stave off the feeling, and just enjoy your ministrations. I lean over your prone body and tickle your puffy red nether lips with my finger. Just as you are about to explode, I thrust my finger deep within you and crook it upward to rasp across the inner wall of your love.

The feeling of your finger entering me and plunging deeply causes me to gasp and moan while you are in my mouth, I feel you pulse in my mouth and I can taste your precum. You rasp your finger inside of me and I start to move my hips against your finger, I look up "I want you inside me....please" I get up on my hands and knees again. "please" is all Ican say, I start begging you with my eyes and wiggling my ass at you. I wait.

I pounce to my feet behind you, my manhood leading the way. I need not guide it; the heat emanating from you is guidance enough. I tilt forward and slowly enter your heat. As I enter further I grip your hips and lunge forward. When I have reached the ultimate depth I start to rotate my hips.

I feel you enter me and then you start to move your hips in circles, your hard manhood moving within me hitting every spot. I slowly start to pull away then I push back hard against you and moan in pleasure as I do. I look at you over my shoulder and growl at you, I start to move faster as I feel a tightening in my stomache as we move together. I reach between my legs and play with your balls, then I start to rub my clit. I do this back and forth, everytime I grab you you take a shuddering breath in as if fighting for control. I start to loose control. I growl at you that I'm cumming.

You shift forward and back upon my manhood, pulling the skin to and from. The feeling is so sensual that I want to freeze this moment in time. I feel your fingernails ever so lightly rake across my ball sac, you grasp my balls in your warm hand and roll them back and forth. I feel a tightening within you. The sensations you give me are becoming too much for me to deal with all at once. I can no longer control myself; I thrust into you repeatedly, harder and faster. Gripping your voluptuous hips I spun forward and back

Finally I feel your velvety inner muscles tighten and you freeze mid motion, I thrust in to the very deepest depths of your silken tunnel of love and explode with my cum. as I raise my head to the night sky and announce my claim over you for all to hear and obey. I pulse within you again and again as you tighten and loosen your grip on my manhood.

With a last quivering shot of cum. I with draw and fall to the cool sand.

I feel your cum shoot up into me and I moan one last time. when you withdraw from me and fall to the sand I turn and lay next to you and smile...I say "I think your kind can return to this part of the world.