The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

Unfortunately, the nights of sweet sleep didn't last for very long. Carolyn soon found herself now waking to find her shirts tangled over her head, or even wadded up on the floor. One night she finally gave in and, wrapped in a towel and wearing only her panties, ran from the bathroom and dived under the bed covers, to the amused looks of Tamiko who was as usual already waiting for her in bed. Embarrassed and feeling very nervous, Carolyn shyly unwrapped the large bath towel and discreetly placed it in a handy place on the floor next to the bed.

She extended her arms out from the top of the covers and laid them along her sides, using them to tightly hold down the thin sheets now covering her body.

"Oh, God! What if there's a fire?" Carolyn muttered.

Tamiko laughed. "You're really something, you know that?" She turned and gave Carolyn her usual good-night kiss.

"Good night, my precious," the still chuckling Tamiko murmured. She turned out the light and settled in for the night.

"Good night, Tamiko," gasped the breathless Carolyn.

The girl's final kiss of the day was becoming very troublesome to Carolyn. It had started innocently enough. Tamiko's good-night kiss had been very comforting to her in the beginning, when it was just a quick, sisterly peck on the cheek. Then it became a faint yet strangely electric brushing of their lips. She didn't really approve of this turn of events, in spite of the secret thrill it always gave her, but Carolyn was so glad that someone actually cared for her as a person and not some sex object that she didn't protest such familiar contact from her surprising bed guest.

In two weeks, however, it had become something else. Each night the simple, caring kiss became slowly longer and longer, until it was making Carolyn feel like a puddle of melted butter, with strange, powerful vibrations in her breasts and crotch. When Tamiko started to use her tongue to slide gently between Carolyn's lips teeth and probe into her mouth, the woman was devastated by the effect.

"Wow!" thought the frantic Carolyn, writhing underneath the effects of her friend's surprisingly deadly tongue. "And I thought the kissing was bad enough already!"

Unable to protest, Carolyn could only endure Tamiko's oral explorations until the teenager finally broke of the kiss and allowed the gasping Carolyn up for air.

"Tamiko!!" Carolyn sputtered indignantly as she fought to get her breath back. "You shouldn't be doing that! It's bad enough we're sharing the same bed. What would people think?"

The proper Carolyn tried to tell her normally very polite guest that such things were simply not done, not done at all!

It didn't work. Every night Tamiko continued to briefly use her tongue, and every night Carolyn protested this unseemly invasion of her person. Finally came the night when Carolyn didn't protest anymore. After all, Carolyn reasoned, it wasn't really hurting anything.

Each night thereafter, Tamiko gradually pressed her tongue deeper and deeper between Carolyn's strong, white teeth and into her hot, moist mouth. In time, Tamiko found she was able to explore and abuse the writhing Carolyn's mouth to her heart's content. Carolyn began to become very nervous at bed time, especially when she had to wear less and less. It was only after Tamiko had finished kissing her good-night that she was finally able to relax and feel comfortable about sharing her bed with her friend. She had allowed the kissing to happen, of course, and knew it was just a gesture of the young woman's affection for her. Yet, there was something disquieting about it now, and she was at a loss to explain why. Her body kept reacting so wildly every time it happened, it was becoming rather scary.

She was also at a loss as to how she could tactfully end it without offending her dear friend. Carolyn understood that when Tamiko finally felt she should be on her own again and could go back to her own apartment, it would not be a problem anymore. Perhaps, rather then make unnecessary waves, it would be better if she just went along with it for the short time remaining that Tamiko would be staying with her. The girl just had to go back to her own place eventually, didn't she? In bed, Carolyn's panties were all she had left to wear now, and to her extreme disappointment they had also been giving her trouble at night. As her dreams had become more and more erotic, she was waking to find her panties becoming more and more soiled from her own juices. Sometimes they would be still be very wet, practically sopping as her vagina throbbed uncontrollably. Other times she would find her fluids had already caked and dried, forcing her in the privacy of her bathroom to carefully peel the now sticky material away from her sensitive crotch. For the normally fastidious Carolyn, it was disgusting.

As her sleeping clothes became shorter and then non-existent, her panties began to work their way deep into the tender flesh of her crotch and the crevice of her behind. This made having to peel the sticky things off in the morning even more difficult.

"Enough was enough," an irritated Carolyn said to herself one morning in the bathroom as she was once again faced with the problem of removing sticky underwear. "I've never going to get any rest at this rate. This is nuts. I've got my first day to think about."

And so it came to pass that a few nights before her first day at her new job, a very naked Carolyn Lord, embarrassed yet determined to finally get some decent sleep, climbed under the sheets. She carefully removed her towel and placed it down as usual beside the bed. She put her arms even more firmly than usual alongside to hold down the sheets around her.

A delighted Tamiko French-kissed her agitated, nude toy thoroughly for a full three minutes as a reward.

Remarkably, Carolyn awoke the next morning never having felt so refreshed. It was as if all of her sleep-demons had departed. Even Tamiko looked much more rested that usual. Carolyn was convinced. Night clothes were definitely out for her from now on!


Still in her tub, the water long since drained, Carolyn decided that she had hidden long enough from the world. She hosed off the dried soap, feeling a sense of purpose. It was time to make her mark on the world once again. She was 30 years old, for God's sake, and knew what she was doing. Unlike Tamiko, she was not afraid to be alone in the dark, and never had been. Feeling her old confidence surge within her, Carolyn rose from the tub and briskly toweled herself dry.

"I can beat this," she said defiantly to the empty bathroom. This weird obsession she'd developed with sex was over, she decided. She wasn't sure how it got started, but she knew how it was going to end. She would end it, and right now, too! No matter what happened from here on out, she would not let the fire get the best of her. She would never betray herself, or Tamiko's trust in her. Never!

Carolyn Lord was ready for a new beginning.

Looking forward to tomorrow for a change, Carolyn wrapped herself in her towel for her evening run to the bed. "What the...?" she exclaimed as she came out of the bathroom. Her comfortable if slightly worn white cotton sheets had been mysteriously replaced by a set of cobalt blue sheets made of the finest silk. They were beautiful, but had a decided costly look about them.

A smiling Tamiko, as usual very nude and already waiting for her in bed, looked quite fetching with the sheets around her slender waist.

"Surprise!" Tamiko yelled. "To celebrate your first day tomorrow."

"Oh, Tamiko. You shouldn't have. They look terribly expensive."

"You'll be happy to know that they were on sale, so there! Now, come and enjoy!"

"Tamiko! How do you enjoy a pair of sheets?" the ever-practical Carolyn asked.

Carolyn was walking towards the bed when she noticed a second set of clothes hung alongside the items she had already selected for tomorrow. The difference between the two sets was startling.

Her own set of clothes consisted of her standard conservative charcoal-gray suit with double-breasted jacket, high-neck blouse, and mid-calf full skirt, not to mention her usual complement of simple, modest underwear.

The new set appeared at first glance to be just as conservative, but upon a closer look proved to be something else again. It consisted of the same dark colors, yet Carolyn could tell at a glance that the design was a very form-fitting one, what there was of it. The blouse and jacket were both sufficiently low-cut in the front to display a considerable amount of cleavage of whoever was unfortunate enough to wear this terrible outfit. The skirt looked short and tight enough to make even sitting an adventure in modesty protection. Even the underwear was outlandish. The bra consisted of small half-cups, which meant the wearer would be showing even more cleavage then she had at first thought. The panties consisted of a terribly small set of triangles which actually tied at the sides!

"What kind of protection are those?" Carolyn wondered. "They wouldn't last a minute before coming undone!"

Puzzled, Carolyn had the impression that the entire set seemed more intended to display the wearer rather than protect her. Carolyn moved over to where they were hanging and checked the sizes, then became even more puzzled. The clothes were entirely too large for Tamiko, and at least two sizes too small for her. So who did they belong to?

She looked over at the hugely grinning Tamiko and immediately had a sinking feeling. "Oh, no!" she said. "Don't tell me!"

"Surprise, again!" Tamiko said gaily. "Wonderful, are they not?"

"Tamiko, honey, they're...lovely," Carolyn lied, trying to let her friend down easy. "Thank you! Thank you very much!"

"They are of course for tomorrow."

"Ah, yes. Tomorrow. It figures," Carolyn muttered.

She thought desperately on how to get out of this fix. She knew for certain that if she showed up on her first day in something like that, provided she could even squeeze into the damn things in the first place (which she doubted), they would more than likely throw her out, period, without benefit of counsel.

On the other hand, there was Tamiko. Her only true friend in this world, the person who was responsible for getting her through the two most terrible weeks of her life, was notoriously sensitive about gifts and presents.

"Tamiko, my dearest...friend [Almost said 'love' instead of 'friend.' How odd!]. Tomorrow will be nothing but check-in, forms, and orientation. They'll probably even have me walk the factory to see how everything works. To wear this, er, magnificent suit during such a time would be a waste, like wearing a wedding dress while visiting a coal mine. Understand?"

Carolyn waited for the wild response.

"Yes, I understand perfectly," Tamiko said quietly.

"Phew, that was easy," thought Carolyn with vast relief.

"So, I'll just dirty my old stuff for the first week or so, then we will show everyone there just what great taste you have in clothes. OK?"

"Sure, no problem. But, you know, as a seamstress I know that you have to be very careful around old clothes. After a certain point, they can give out at any time."

"Really? Well, I've had these for some time and they haven't failed me yet. So, I guess I'll just have to take my chances with them for a while yet."

"Suit yourself. But, if I were you I would not put those new clothes too far away just yet. You might be needing them still. Now, come to bed, please. You have a very busy day tomorrow."

Carolyn was surprised. Tamiko usually made a much bigger fuss when something like this didn't go her way. Carolyn reasoned that perhaps Tamiko was finally starting to respect her own wants and desires.

When Carolyn got into bed she was immediately aware of the feel of the cool silk against the uncovered flesh of her legs and hips.

"Oohh. I see what you mean. This is rather nice, isn't it?"

After she unwrapped her towel under the sheet and placed it on the floor by the bed Carolyn became even more aware of the almost sensuous feel of the material on her naked body. When she covered herself with the top sheet held down tightly over her with her arms at her sides, she observed with shock that her nude body was now clearly outlined under the sheer material. She could see how her nipples, now very erect, and even her pubic mound were revealed for all the world to see.

"Oh, my," she muttered, not sure of how she could keep herself covered. She couldn't go with the bedclothes routine again, she just couldn't! She really needed some sleep tonight, otherwise she would be absolutely worthless tomorrow, and the only way that worked was by going without clothes.

"To Hell with it," she whispered. She had enough to worry about. She was finished with this almost morbid fixation she had about sex! She would conquer the fire, it was that simple, and get on with the joy of living. Her nipples would go down eventually (please, God!) and in the meantime all she could do was hope that Tamiko would just turn out the light and not notice what a true slut her new American friend really was. She was tired of worrying about such things and refused to do so any more.

After Tamiko's usual frantic good-night kiss, Carolyn waited patiently for her breath and pulse to return to normal. As she lay there, waiting for sleep to come at last, she became aware that there always seemed to be a sensual side to anything Tamiko had given her. Interesting that she had never noticed this before. Almost the kind of gifts a couple in love would give to each other. The kid probably wasn't even aware of it herself.

"Poor thing, she must really be lonely!" Carolyn thought full of sympathy, just before nodding off. "Probably not enough guys in her life. Wonder if I can find her a cousin who isn't too much of a jerk?" Tamiko looked with pride at the beautiful nude woman sleeping so peacefully beside her. Her first adult! Right here! It was so exciting, she could hardly contain herself. Before this, she could only play with the other girls in her school, sharpening her already formidable skills for the time when they would be most needed. Finally, that time had arrived and now she had her very own full-grown woman.

"I always heard that America was truly the land of opportunity," she thought, "but this is amazing!"

She lovingly watched the steady rise and fall of Carolyn's firm, unprotected breasts under the slick, silk sheet. Tamiko even now could still only look at Carolyn Lord in awe and marvel at the wonder of her. How trusting she is! How beautiful! How intelligent! How proud! What a victory it will be for her, Tamiko, to turn this astounding woman to her own ends.

Yet, this was not to be a simple seduction. She had already proven to Carolyn that she could take her at any time she wanted, and Tamiko was sure that Carolyn at least subconsciously realized this. She could sense the woman's reaction to her presence, that nervous below-the- surface feeling of anticipation, whenever she got close to her, especially when nude. No, this was to be something far more intense and long lasting.

Nor was there to be any of the obvious public trappings of master and property she had seen here and at home. Tattoos, dog collars, body piercing and the like seemed like acts of absolute madness to the young Japanese. Why destroy a work of art just to prove your ownership of it? She knew there were other, much more subtle ways of doing the same thing. It simply required skill and a little patience. Look at what she had done with her already.

The looked again at the wondrous nude body so clearly delineated underneath the silk. It had required long nights and patient work, but she finally had the delectable Miss Carolyn Lord right where she wanted her. Now, the work could truly begin! Oh, happiness!

She was planning to have a great deal of fun with this woman, and in time come to possess her completely. She would even share her from time to time with selected others. Perhaps they might even take a trip to Japan during spring break. They could make it back in time for the cherry blossoms, truly a most beautiful time in Japan. Besides, you can do a lot to a woman on an 11-hour flight! And Mother always said she wanted to try a Ghign!

Tamiko carefully left the bed and went over to where Carolyn had hung her clothes for tomorrow. She was not a highly skilled seamstress for nothing. The young Japanese worked on the clothes for about an hour, then returned to bed.

Satisfied with the way things were going, Tamiko turned on her side and carefully began to rub Carolyn's nipples through the slick sheets. When she had brought them to full erection, she slid her hands down the length of the body beside her. She carefully teased the mound of silk which rose at the junction of the unsuspecting woman's legs. When her heavily breathing toy began to softly moan, Tamiko returned to the vulnerable nipples, tweaking and pulling the tall, hyper-sensitive nubs of erect tissue. When Carolyn began to thrash about wildly under the sheets, Tamiko laid back down and contentedly went to sleep.

She left a very puzzled Carolyn to begin another uneasy night of unexplained dreams of sexual adventure.

At 5:59 a.m., Carolyn woke up as usual in time to turn off her alarm clock before it sounded. Knowing that it was one of Tamiko's few late-class days, she quietly got out of bed and padded nude into the bathroom. 45 minutes later she was showered, dressed and in the kitchen having her usual light breakfast of cottage cheese and a small glass of cold fruit juice.

Carolyn figured she must be nervous this morning because of the trouble she had with her buttons and other fasteners. They had refused to stay closed!

"Never had that problem before," Carolyn thought uneasily. "It must be me," she said to the empty kitchen. "Just first-day jitters, that's all."

Finishing up her coffee, she had a disquieting thought. "Sure hope Tamiko isn't right about old clothes."

She wondered if she should quickly change, then decided against it. "Oh, how ridiculous!" she said. She gathered up her breakfast things and cleaned them in the sink. "The kid can't be right all the time, can she?"

At 8 a.m., a confident Miss Carolyn Lord walked into the lobby of the large administration building for Clifton Manufacturing. The company was in a surprisingly clean industrial park located north of the city, with the administration building across the street from the factory. Carolyn knew the company had several factories located throughout the country, but the corporate headquarters were located here.

In spite of Mrs. Stevens' personal, if unorthodox, offer of a position with the company she represented, Carolyn was gratified to learn that there was still to be completed the standard process of interviews before any formal offering of the position was to occur. Carolyn Lord always preferred things to be done properly.

At her first interview, the moment one of her jacket buttons touched the table in front of her, it came off in a noisy clatter. Not wanting to spoil an excellent interview with such distractions, she quickly asked for and received permission to take off her jacket due to "button trouble."

She quickly stood up and, modestly turning to the side, slipped off the troublesome jacket and draped it over the back of her chair. While doing that, she looked down and saw with some surprise that a few of her blouse buttons had opened. She used the opportunity to hastily refasten them.

Sitting again, she was unaware that the button directly between her bra-covered breasts had already reopened. As the interviews progressed, others on Carolyn's blouse opened, until not a single button down her front was fastened. Soon, with every action and move Carolyn made, the blouse itself became more and more open.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers