The Return of Chyna Ch. 02

Story Info
Chyna takes the Cenation leader along her way to the title
1.5k words
3.96
13.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers

2: Cenation

This time I'm just going to get straight to it, dive into the show. Enjoy.

The Ninth Wonder Returns: Part two.

John Cena's music starts Monday Night Raw as the Road to Wrestlemania continues. He runs to the ring in his typical fashion, all smiles and throwing his hat. He knows he has some time at the top of the show to discuss his match tonight, and as usual, the Doctor of Thuganomics plans to use the time.

"So last week, we found out that Triple H's title will be up for grabs... to whomever wins this tournament. And to get to Wrestlemania, I already had to beat a good friend, in Kofi Kingston."

Cena rubs his high and tight haircut and looks a little embarrassed. "My match, however, was overlooked when Chyna made her triumphant return to WWE, defeating Undertaker, and then, well, nailing him on live tv."

Cena looks just a bit red all of the sudden. "But that won't happen tonight. Tonight, I plan on sending the Ninth Wonder of the world packing after a showdown that will be epic! I had the board clear tonight's match, if Chyna wants, as a last man, or woman, standing match!"

The audience immediately erupts, as they do most any time Cena announces something. Cena's music hits again, and Cena leaves the ring.

Later, Josh Matthews catches up with Chyna talking to Natalya backstage. "Chyna, do you mind if I ask you some questions?" She simply walks away after apologizing to Nattie about having to do so.

The new Raw GM, AJ Lee, decides that the first match for tonight will be in the spirit of tonight's biggest match, though it's not the main event. So, a Mixed Tag match it is. A returning Kharma will team with Alberto del Rio to take on the team of Beth Phoenix and Sheamus.

The match ends when Del Rio swings to punch Sheamus and accidentally hits Beth, only to be laid out by the finishers of every other participant in the match.

The rest of the night goes on without much problem, and finally the match between Chyna and Cena is up next. The ring announcer begins, "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall and it is part of the Wrestlemania WWE Title Match Tournament. Introducing first, standing at five feet ten inches tall, she is the Ninth Wonder of the Woooorld! Chyna!"

Chyna's new, hard rock, theme starts playing. Anyone who knows that it's Fozzy that sang it doesn't seem too upset.

The green lights in the darkened arena focus on the entrance, and out walks Chyna. Her impressive frame is put on display for a few moments as she flexes her biceps and back, then she heads to the ring.

Her ring gear tonight is a bit more revealing than fans remember, but after her performance a week before, nobody here hasn't seen what's under them anyway. As Chyna enters the ring, she smiles bent over going through the ropes, and the spreads her legs a little wider before climbing in.

As soon as Chyna has gotten herself in the ring, John Cena's music hits. The song plays and the ring announcer says his piece. Cena runs to the ring, throws his hat and shirt. Kisses his dog tags and hands them to the ref. They competitors step into their corners and wait for the bell.

Ding.

Chyna and Cena run to the middle of the ring, and it's immediately clear that Cena underestimated the only female competitor in WWE history to hold a men's title. Cena swings, but his punches don't have the power they usually do.

The slower punches are easily dodged by the titanic diva, and each bad punch thrown returns one that stuns Cena. Three or four of these and Cena looks like he has been hit by a truck.

Chyna throws Cena into the ropes and as he comes back trying to recover with a flying shoulder block. The blow knocks her down, but then she slowly stands back up. Chyna swings, misses, and cena hits the lifting bomb. Cena stands over her, and leans down, waving his hand in front of his face as the audience chants "You can't see... OH!"

Chyna nails Cena right in the nuts, and the Cenation leader goes down. Chyna gets up and pulls Cena to his feet. She wraps him up in a DDT, and drills him to the ground.

But as the WWE universe knows, Cena never gives up. Chyna goes to a corner for the count, and after four, Cena is on his feet. When Chyna sees that the determined look in his eyes has returned, she smiles and reaches behind her. Just a moment later, her beautiful tits fall into view.

Cena stares at Chyna. His mouth falls open and he can't seem to get his focus back. She shakes them a moment, and Cena just can't focus. He tries for another flying shoulder block, but as with the beginning of this match, the power he usually brings just isn't there. The attempted shouder block is easily countered with a belly to belly suplex that puts Chyna's massive tits in the Doctor of Thuganomics face.

Cena tries to regain his feet, but behind him Chyna grabs his jorts and yanks down, popping Cena's rather large cock into view. His balls, almost the size of a peach, drop into the waiting view of every woman in the audience.

Chyna reaches through Cena's legs and wraps her left hand around his dick. Cena's eyes change appearance. His eyes pop open wide, and Chyna decides to use the skills she learned as a Vivid Entertainment starlet.

She turns him around and slides her lips over his cock. Cena's eyes roll back in his head. Chyna drops her throat onto Cena, and chokes on him. Cena starts to shake as she sucks him off, making a confused choking sound. He falls onto his back and closes his eyes. Chyna slides her body up his, making sure he feels her hot tit flesh on his cock.

Cena can't stand it, and he flips Chyna onto her stomach as she gets lined up with him. He hasn't had any since filing for divorce, and he needs this pussy now.

To maintain the appearance of wrestling, Cena applies the STF and slides his rod into her. Chyna's neck and leg hurt, but she holds out while Cena fucks her from behind. She cums on his cock several times, and her body shakes and trembles as she lays on the mat.

But she can feel Cena starting to move faster, his cock pulses, and over a year working in porn tells her what's going on. Cena is starting to get ready to cum.

She can only hope he is a one and done type.

Cena keeps pounding her, and then flips her onto her back to slam her from on top. She feels every inch of him slide in and out of her, increasing his speed and power with each thrust. She is suddenly glad for the birth control her managers in the industry started having her take.

Cena drives her deeper, starting to groan something as the pressure builds. "You, You, You..."

Cena yells loudly pulls almost all the way out of Chyna, then drives himself to the hilt into her, fnally finishing his sentence, "You can't see me!!!"

And he fills her to the brim, pouring so much semen into her that his sperm drips back out of her. Cena falls over, his eyes slowly closing as he passes out.

Ten counts later, Chyna stands triumphant over Cena, her dripping cunt dropping bits of his sperm onto the mat. Chyna struts from the ring to the stage, smiles into a camera, then drops over at the waist with her legs straight, and spreads her legs. Cena's cum drips from her a bit more, and she flips Cena off between her legs.

She grabs the camera and says into it, "Wait until I fuck whoever I have to fight next week, bitches." Chyna licks her lips and walks off.

In the locker room, AJ stops Chyna. "Next weeks match," Raw's new GM says, "will be a tag team match. The other winner tonight will choose a female tag partner, and you will choose a male one. The person whose team wins will face Triple H at Wrestlemania. Oh, and the tag match, no rules." AJ smiles and skips off into the back.

"Good. More cock for me." Chyna says as she walks away. She rubs her pussy a bit as she steps into the women's locker room.

"So, I hear you need a partner for next week. I know we've had problems in the past, but I would love to see you win. How about it babe?," a voice from inside speaks. Chyna smiles a huge grin and walks off to find AJ so she can get an idea cleared.

**

So there is another chapter. I really could use your input on whether you want the next match to be CM Punk or Chris Jericho. Even submit suggestions for their tag partner.

Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers