The Return Of The Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom thought that his problems were over.
8.4k words
4.43
49.2k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
108 Followers

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

Dear readers this is my fifth story, I'd like to give special thanks to my editor Todger65 who helped me with his outstanding proofreading skills to overcome any vocabulary/grammar barriers and make this story possible .

After your encouraging messages I've decided to write a second chapter to the story, if this part goes well there will be a third part. It all depends from your ratings, comments and feedbacks.

Enjoy!

*****

Two quiet weeks passed for Tom and his mother. The young man watched with some relief at his mother returning to her daily routine, dressing more conservative and generally acting as the loving and caring mother he always knew.

The first few days after her sexfight with Mike's old girlfriend, Sarah tried to find out where her son's bully went. She tried to reach him on his cellphone but with no result, and after many efforts she finally managed to find out that Mike will be staying in Europe for four months. The business he was in, was expanding rapidly and his status was rising fast.

She had mixed feelings about the young man's behavior; she was hurt and angry, at this strange chapter of her life. The relationship between a younger man and an older woman needed some closure and some explanations from Mike. Something that begun as an innocent playful flirt with her young savior, had now evolved to something more for her, something arousing and sexually intense. She felt young again, a different woman, free and ready to enjoy the pleasures that the world had to offer after years of a depressing marriage.

Then everything collapsed and spiraled out of control; she was engaged in a lesbian catfight with a younger attractive woman and she acted like a bitch in front of her son's eyes. She felt ashamed and would try to make it up to her beloved son. She had to concentrate on the present; her son was old enough but still needed her. Her thoughts were interrupted.

"Mom, we've got to talk. Too many things happened that can't be ignored. I can't wait any longer I must speak to you." Tom said to his mother one morning as he prepared to go to work.

"Yes my son, we must talk, let's do this tonight." Sarah said as she hugged her son and kissed him on the cheek.

Tom returned the hug smiling. Everything seemed to be on track again for the son and his mother. Tom was sure that in a few weeks time all the things that took place the past months would be just a bad dream.

At work time passed quickly and Tom had a constant smile on his face. Finally his home would be his quiet refuge once again, and not a place that his nightmare lived in.

At half past eight on the Friday evening, Tom and his mom sat in the living room. Tom looked around; the place was clean and tidy.

"You've been busy mom; I see that you've cleaned the place. Why didn't you wait for me to help?" Tom asked.

"There's no need for that Tom, I needed the distraction after all that happened." Sarah replied looking down a little embarrassed.

Tom realized that his mother was offering him the chance he was waiting for; to speak out his thoughts, his questions and his fears.

"Well mom I have to..." Tom started to say when the door bell rung.

"Do you expect someone Tom?" Sarah asked him as she went to open the door.

"No mom, you?" Tom replied frustrated by this interruption.

Sarah's heart begun to beat faster as she had a small hope that Mike will be standing to her door apologizing and holding a bunch of roses. Instead her face became a mask of anger when she saw who was standing on her door step: It was Tina.

The two women took a moment to check each other's bodies. Sarah admired Tina's beauty, her blond hair was pulled into a tight bun; her beautiful face, the stunning green eyes and the full lips made Sarah jealous. She wore an expensive black jacket, a white blouse, and a short, black skirt. The top button on the blouse was undone, allowing a display of her impressive cleavage. Her full round breasts bounced beneath the cloth, she was clearly not wearing a bra. Her skirt ended halfway down her thighs, exposing her long well shaped legs. She was wearing stilettos. She looked completely calm as her green eyes locked with Sarah's pitch black eyes as the memory of herself being dominated, helpless moaning from ecstasy as the blond bitch rode her mercilessly, made her nipples harden and her pussy wet. She managed to control herself and spoke.

"How dare you come into my house after all that happened, you fuckin' slut, go away or I'll call the police!" Sarah yelled frustrated.

"No, please Sarah, wait, hear me out, I came here to talk, nothing else please, just let me in." Tina replied in a pleading voice.

"Not a chance whore, get off my property now or else."Sarah threatened.

Meanwhile Tom being curious approached his mother and looked at who was standing on their door. Immediately he started have an erection when he saw Tina. He couldn't take his eyes of her. The memory of her naked, cat-fighting and dominating his mother aroused him even more.

"Mom, please let her in. She came to talk to you. There's no reason for the entire neighborhood to listen." Tom said reluctantly.

Sarah turned and looked at him surprised, then looking deep into the blonds' eyes said. "Fine you lesbian whore, I'll listen to you, but be warned if you try anything I'll kick your ass."

"Ok Mrs. Robinson, thank you." Tina said and stepped in and for a moment.

Tom thought he saw a look of anger and defiance from the young woman when his mother threatened her.

"Let's all sit down, Tina do you want anything to drink?" Tom asked politely.

"No she doesn't need anything, the fact that she is sitting on my couch and not in a jail cell is enough."Sarah said.

"I took the liberty and brought you something." Tina said as she produced from a bag a bottle of a very expensive cognac.

"There was no need for that Tina." Tom said impressed by the blonds' polite behavior. Her arrogance and provocative behavior from days before vanished.

"Yes there is, I came here to apologize to both of you for my behavior. I was out of line. There's nothing to justify what I've said to both of you and what I've done." Tina said in a low voice looking first at Tom and then straight to Sarah's eyes.

Both Tom and Sarah looked at each other for a while stunned from the apologies.

"That's what I came for; I want you to know it Mrs. Robinson. I'll leave now, sorry for bothering you." Tina said and stood up.

"Sit your sorry ass down you blond bitch, Tom please leave us, we girls have some issues to talk about." Sarah said to her son.

After preparing their drinks Tom climbed the stairs and stood at the top unseen by the two women .He was curious to listen to what Tina and his mother would talk about.

"So tell me please, I'm dying to find out what changed your mind and your slutty behavior, if you truly mean what you say and this is not some kind of trick or a cunning plan of yours to take advantage of a situation or win something." Sarah said in a more calm voice and a growing curiosity.

Tina gazed deep into the milf's black eyes as she sat across from her and then checked her body. A long white robe covered Sarah's voluptuous body, much to Tina's disappointment as she wished to take a quick glimpse of the milf's huge round breasts and her sensual curved hips. The thought of herself and Sarah in the bed naked having wild sex, their bodies exploring each other, not fighting for domination made her pussy tingle with desire and her nipples so hard that almost hurt.

With a small tremble in her voice said. "Look, Sarah Robinson, myself and that prick, we go long way back. We were old sweethearts and later we became something more. We couldn't live without each other's company, and suddenly that son of a bitch left without a word; I've tried to contact him but with no result. All of this time I thought that it was something that I did and scared him. As you already know I'm very aggressive in sex and I like to experiment with men and women but he always seemed to enjoy that. Then one afternoon I've learned from one of his friends that Mike was not only back in town but he was staying in a house with a hot milf."

"I was surprised and very angry. Just when I thought that I had put this fucker behind me and moved on, there he was again. I was curious to see who that hot mature woman was, that all of his friends talked about, and one afternoon accidentally saw him leaving the gym with you on his red bike. I was shocked. I knew who you are and I'm not afraid to admit that I always admired your fit body and how sexy you seemed for your age."

"Then the image of Mike fucking you was something that I couldn't comprehend, so I decided to confront Mike as soon as possible but you were caught in the middle. Without realizing it I provoke you inside your own house and that asshole left running, leaving you to defend him and yourself. I'm very sorry as this was not what I had planned. When I cooled down and realized my mistake I've tried to find the courage to come to you and apologize, especially after what we did." Tina said with a shy smile still looking at Sarah.

"Interesting, I don't know if I should believe a word. From everything you say, it's clear to me that you still are jealous of me and Mike. You might afraid that he will come back to me once more for good this time." Sarah replied with confidence.

"No Sarah, I don't care anymore about him. If he comes back, do whatever you want with him, I'll not cause you anymore trouble, but you should know that he is a manipulative son of a bitch, don't be fooled by his appearance. Whatever he likes he will take it one way or another. The only thing that I'll miss from him is his fat long cock and for that I'm jealous of you Sarah." Tina said and both women burst laughing.

"Yes his cock is hard and long, the way I like it. My dear Tina I've noticed all the things you mentioned about Mike's character; I'm not stupid and you know what? I don't care. I just want to fuck him. You mentioned earlier that you've noticed my body, well I've noticed yours too, and after our little encounter I must say that I'm still aroused from our little dispute. You also impressed me the way that you claim what is yours; you're a fighter and I like it," Sarah said smiling.

"Thank you Sarah I need it that. So are we okay? Do you accept my apology? Can you forgive my stupidity?" Tina asked with hope in her voice.

Sarah looked deep into the younger woman's green eyes. Her face blank betraying nothing of her thoughts, then a wolfish smile covered her face and her gaze became feverish.

"OK, I'm willing to forgive and forget. Too many things have happened so fast. But there's one more thing to solve." The milf said and her smile faded.

"Please tell me Sarah, I'm willing to do anything" Tina replied.

Meanwhile, at the top of the stairs, Tom was hearing every word of the women's discussion. He was very happy with Tina's apology; he would like to be close to her as a friend or maybe something more. As for his mother Tom was troubled. Mike's behavior didn't seemed to affect her feelings as deep as he thought, she still desired him hoping he will return to her arms. His mother's desires and dreams was Tom's worst nightmare. Suddenly his thoughts interrupted his eyes widened and all hell broke loose.

Sarah put down her drink. Then, without warning, the mature woman launched herself at her blond rival. Tina screamed in shock as Sarah's body landed on her, pushing her into the couch. The young woman sank her claws into Sarah's hair and yanked viciously.

"You treacherous filthy bitch!!" Tina managed to shriek as she wrapped her arms around Sarah's perfect body. Sarah's robe opened exposing a black night gown that hid very little. The women's heavy tits compressed, pulling groans of pleasure from both; their bare bellies slapped and rubbed and their long bare strong legs twined and strained as they rolled off the couch and into the living room carpet, each trying to take the top position.

The two women fought with nails and teeth, pulling hair and grabbing massive breasts. They ripped off each other's clothing, and in moments they were both topless, their tits grinding, nipple to nipple. The young woman managed to stay on top and pinned Sarah down.

"Is that you want, you filthy milf, another taste of my pussy? Why didn't you simply ask me to fuck you?" Tina asked with an evil grin.

Sarah with a quick surprising move pushed away the young woman's body and broke free from her tight grip, then caught the blond with a hard kick in the stomach. Tina gasped, falling to the ground in pain. The powerful kick had her almost knocked senseless.

Sarah with an evil grin in her face said, "Follow me bitch if you want to end our issues once and for all" and turned and ran upstairs.

After a couple of minutes, Tina stood up Raging with anger. She immediately regretted her decision to apologize to the milf cunt; she should expect that kind of behavior from the cunning whore but no more. If she wanted to play this way she would play and fuck her even harder than the last time; she would make her beg when the cougar's pussy got fucked hard again and again. Tina climbed the stairs quickly and looked around; her body ready to attack if the cougar tried to surprise her once more, then she saw that the door to Sarah's bedroom was wide open.

Tom's heart was beating fast; he just barely managed to hide into his room when he saw his mother run upstairs. Apparently his mother had a lot of surprises stored for him. He couldn't believe the viciousness and the cunningness that his mother possessed and kept it hidden from everyone. He was very disappointed and once more he found himself powerless to say or do anything. He simply didn't know how to act in situations like these. Tom heard his mothers running feet and after a couple of minutes Tina's careful steps. He slowly opened his room door just a crack and looked outside; he saw Tina's figure just entering his mother's bedroom. He thought for a while and his curiosity to witness how far his mother would go with all this, overwhelmed him and he decided to slowly approach her bedroom.

Luckily the door was wide open he had a bitter smile with the fact that he was always invisible and ignored by everyone even his mother; he slowly peered into the bedroom and immediately felt his cock rising to a full erection. Tina had entered the room carefully. Sarah was lying on the bed. The black-haired MILF was completely, naked. Her long toned legs were spread wide, her bold pussy wet. Sarah smiled viciously, as her body filled with sexual anticipation.

"Come on, bitch," Sarah said. "My cunt will devour your cunt this time. I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

Tina stepped out of her shredded clothes, she wasn't wearing any underwear as she exposed her magnificent body before the eyes of the lustful cougar and said "I hope Sarah; you still wanna forgive me after the hard fuck that you'll get. Remember, you asked for it, my pussy will dominate yours once and for all; I'm the alpha bitch here, don't you ever forget that."

Then she crawled onto the bed and she faced Sarah with her legs spread, exposing her own well trimmed pussy. Both women were burning with lust and anticipation and then, like an invisible signal was given, the two women pushed towards each other and slipped their long powerful legs over and under each other. When pussy found pussy and made contact with a hard slap both women groaned deep in pleasure at the full sexual charged contact. Sarah and Tina; the hot milf and the hot young blond, wrapped their legs around each other and as their pussies locked and melted together began french kissing long and deep. Their hands found each other's full breasts and began squeezing, clawing and pinching the rock hard nipples while at the same time their burning cunts were locked tight grinding, trying to dominate each other.

The two women were lost in pleasure as they tried to overwhelm each other with their voluptuous bodies and wet pussies, but neither one gave any ground. Their pelvic thrusts increased and the bed began to creak and rock back and forth, but the women's voluptuous, sweating bodies continued to battle, to grind and thrust both refusing to submit.

After half an hour of constant, clit to clit, fucking, Tina felt the erotic tension building up inside her, she looked into Sarah's black eyes, which were glazed with lust, at the bouncing tits, and she realized that Sarah was out-fucking her; the mature bitch wanted her revenge from their previous fight and she was determined to take it. Tina couldn't allow that, and she refused to give up; she was the alpha bitch here and the old cunt couldn't change that.

She pushed her body and her burning dripping cunt to the limit, as she tried to fuck Sarah into submission; her ass and hips thrusting even harder and faster. Sarah's powerful thrusts had a relentless rhythm; Tina made her best effort to resist, but her body and pussy were stretched to the limit. She couldn't keep up with the powerful experienced milf.

"No, nooo, fuck noooo," Tina groaned. Slowly, she felt herself being out-fucked. Sarah pushed Tina back onto the mattress. Gasping with lust and exhaustion, the black haired milf mounted the young blonde and rode her harder and faster, their wet cunts pounded together.

Sarah refused to show mercy even when Tina's body tensed and trembled and the blonde shouted out in submission. The milf kissed the young woman viciously, her tongue penetrating the other woman's mouth, just as her clit continued to grind with Tina's. The women continued fucking and fucking until finally, Tina couldn't hold any longer. With a scream of joy and submission, she ejaculated into Sarah's victorious pussy. Moments later, feeling Tina's hot juices squirt into her cunt, Sarah came hard, arching her back in ecstasy and joy.

"Yes, bitch you're fucked," Sarah screamed, her body trembling as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. She writhed on top of her defeated enemy, and then, totally spent, the milf collapsed on top of Tina.

As the two amazons started to relax and their breathing slowed, Tom had witnessed his mother exact her revenge on the young woman but she was not over yet. After ten minutes, Sarah stood up and looked at Tina's naked form; she traced a finger across the length of her opponent's gorgeous naked body and in a sudden move, grabbed the still-recovering Tina by the hair, causing her to scream in surprise and pain. Sarah pulled the blond half dragging her across the room and down the stairs and pushed her naked form out of the house throwing her ripped clothes after her.

"Bitch now we are even. Don't you dare come close to me ever again. Consider yourself fucked whore, by a superior woman. I own your pussy." Sarah said with a wolfish smile in her face.

Tom watched shocked from his bedroom window as Tina trying to dress up as quick as possible outside their house. Fortunately for the young woman it was dark and the streets were empty so nobody could witness Tina's humiliation. The blond yelled some curses and called his mother names and then walked down the street promising his mother that this is not over. Tom thought to go after her and apologize but he saw no point to that as the damage is done.

wonderer4
wonderer4
108 Followers