The Reunion

Story Info
Reluctant uncle is reunited with his niece.
2.2k words
4.33
61.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. I hope you enjoy this story. I would love to back from you.

I was a little surprised by the e-mail I received from Jenna. She had mentioned that she was planning to visit my city for an internship program and asked me if she could stay with me for six to nine months. Jenna was my niece and she was doing her master's degree. We had kept in touch with her on a regular basis, but had not seen her in ages. The last time I had seen her was about five years ago. It was a time of great sorrow for me, it was the funeral of my wife and our two kids. They had died in a tragic accident, the result of a drunk driver. My late wife and Jenna's mother Sue had been very close. They were both gorgeous and loving. I am fifty-five years old, but I keep myself in great shape. My love for outdoors and counselling helped me to deal with the loss. I had gotten back to dating a few women, but after spending over twenty years with wife, I found them shallow and boring. All of them were gorgeous and were wonderful sexually, but I just could not find someone suitable. In fact, I had heard that there was office pool on who and how long I was going to be with a woman.

Jenna had been our favorite niece and I was delighted that she would be able to spend some time with me. A few days later, I went to pick Jenna up at the airport. I was looking around for her, when a gorgeous young woman in halter top and low hip jeans walked up to me and gave me a big hug and a wet kiss on my mouth. I was trying to recover from this when I heard the familiar laughter and a scream "Uncle Rog, great to see you. " I was stunned. This gorgeous creature was my niece. She had her mother's good looks and wonderful smile. We picked up her luggage and went home in the car. All the way home, she was talking constantly, and I realised how much I missed by my daughter.

I took Jenna to my daughter's bedroom and set her things down. She wanted to go for a swim and invited me along. I went into my bedroom and changed into my swimming trunk. When I passed by her room, I noticed the door was ajar and her top and jeans were on the bed. I shouted that I was ready and waiting for her. I heard her say from the bathroom that she be ready in a minute. So I went into the room and seated myself. The bathroom door opened and my jaw dropped to the floor. Jenna emerged from the door completely nude, her lovely breasts swaying as she walked. She did not appear agitated and wondered if she could swim in the nude? Our backyard is completely isolated and overlooks the river. So there are no nosy neighbors peeking at the pool. My wife and I used to swim in the nude regularly. I hesitated, mainly because of the bulge in my trunks. She stood in front of me and lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. She said "These are size 34C, don't like them Roger?" I noticed that uncle had been dropped. My eyes wandered down to her navel. She had a stud in her belly button which I had not noticed before. Moving down further, I noticed that she was completely shaved and smooth. Pink lips of her vagina seemed to moist. Then I before I could make a move, her hands opened the tie of my swimming trunks and before long my pants were around my feet. Released from the confines, my cock sprung out and attained its full length of 7 inches. Jenna ran her finger over the shaft, touching the sensitive head and touching the precum with her slender fingers.

I was at a loss for words. The sensation was incredible, a beautiful young woman was in front of me, yet I could hear the shouting at the back of my head to stop this madness and run. The sudden shrill note of the telephone startled both of us. Being closest to the telephone, Jenna answered. It was her mom, making sure that she was home safe. I spoke to her as well, assuring her that Jenna had arrived safely and we were going outside for a swim. After hanging up both of us went to back yard and swam a number of laps. She was bent on chasing me around the pool, trying to feel me, but I stayed out of reach. We lit up the BBQ and had some grilled chicken and marinated salmon for supper. By this time, I had grown used to her nudity and we ate our supper in the nude. She talked about her sexual adventures and how she found the men of her own age immature. She complained that most men she had made love to did not engage in fore play but were interested in just sex.

Next day Jenna and I went shopping. She seemed to have very refined taste and she bought business clothes. Every time she tried something on, she would seek my approval. At every shop, the sales girls would invariably refer to her as my girl friend. We then wandered into an up scale lingerie store. The store had the facility for women to try on underwear and for a partner to view them. She stepped out of her short skirt and handed me her panties. I noticed that they were slightly wet. When I looked up, she smiled at me mischievously. I put them in my pocket and watched her try on various panties, mostly thongs and g-strings. She selected the ones she needed and we paid for the merchandise and left. We were holding hands like lovers and walking around the mall. I noticed that she had started calling me Roger. The uncle prefix seemed to have vanished. While we stopped for an ice-cream when I put my hand in my pocket for change, I felt the moist pair of panties she had given me earlier. My eyes widened and she seemed to take delight in that. On our drive home, Jenna commented that she rarely wore panties and liked the freedom, the feel of fresh air over her smooth hairless pussy.

The following day, I had a minor crisis in my hands. My date for charity ball that evening was ill and I was left without a date at the last minute. After much thought I asked Jenna if she could be my date for the evening. I asked her to be ready by 6:00 PM. I came home and changed into my tuxedo. I knocked on Jenna's door and she stepped out. I let out a small whistle, she was just gorgeous. She was wearing an evening gown which clung to her curves. The gown was slit high on the sides to reveal her long shapely legs. The back was bare and barely covered her ass. She wore a pearl choker and an emerald pendant which drew the onlooker's attention to the lovely cleavage. She had pearl drop ear rings with emeralds studded that complemented her looks. Her shoulder length blonde hair had brushed until it was shining and this set off her lovely green eyes magnificently. Her lovely tan and lack of tan lines suggested a healthy outdoor lifestyle. Her soft words broke into my reverie, "Please don't introduce me as your niece. Just as Jenna, please?" I promised I would.

When we entered the room, hand-in-hand all conversation stopped. Men were looking at her head to to toe, struck by her beauty. Women were checking her out, wondering who this godess was on my hands. We moved around the room, introducing Jenna to many of my friends and partners. We had a lovely evening. Many times, colleagues and partners wanted to know if she was the next Mrs Roger Smith. I laughed it off. The CEO of the company was delighted with her humor and knowledge. She was charming, witty and above all beautiful. We danced a lot during the evening and I was struck again by her youthful energy.

We got home late that night, delightfully tired. We went upstairs and paused near her room. I thanked her for being such a delightful companion. I went to plant a kiss on her cheeks. She suddenly turned and the kiss landed on her lips. I could feel my passion rising and her hot breath on my face was the trigger. I held her close and kissed her again. This time, she opened her mouth slightly to let my tongue in. As I held her close, my hands brushed against her buttocks. I found no tell-tale signs of a panty and I looked at her in amazement. She nodded and said, "Yes I had no panties on throughout the evening. I wanted to feel the soft silky material of the dress against my skin. "

I left her at the room and went into my bedroom. I stripped and jumped into the bed. I turned the lights off. I could not sleep. My mind kept going over the kiss, the moment of intimacy and questions from colleagues about the relationship. The damper was the fact was that she was my niece. I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps on the hardwood floor. I felt Jenna slide into the bed, her nude body pressing close to me. She said, "Remember, when I was a little girl I used to snuggle up against you?" I nodded. "Right now I want to snuggle up against you Roger. " When I stammered about impropriety, she countered, "I am 22 years old and I know what I want. I am in love with you. I was in love with you when I was 10 and I am in love with you now. Please don't turn me away. " I felt tears flowing down her cheeks. I kissed her again. I kissed her forehead, then her lovely eyes, then her cheeks, tasting the salt in her tears. Tears were forming in my eyes as well, as I held her close to me. I ran a finger down her spine, to her ass cheeks. She spoke again,"Roger, please make love to me. I have wanted you so much. Please. "

I kissed her again on her mouth. I nibbled at her ear lobes, teasing her ear lobes with my tongue. I felt her shiver under me. I laid her down on her back and kissed her nipples one by one. I felt them respond to my touch. I stood over her and rubbed my penis against her hard nipples. I used the split end of the head to pinch her nipples. I turned my attention further down. I traced a line from the valley of her breasts to her navel. I moved down further, bypassing her hardening clit and wet pussy. With my tongue, I licked her inner thighs then down to her feet. I took her toes in my hand and sucked on them. I licked the soles of her feet and I could hear her moan. I continued playing with her feet and I heard her shiver and experience an orgasm. I had not even touched her pussy yet. I parted her legs and lay between them. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, kissing her lips, tasting her cum. I took a couple of her fingers and placed them inside her pussy. Once they were soaked with her juices, I lifted her ass slightly and thrust them into her ass. I then slid a couple of my fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out, while I licked her clit, trying to find her g-spot. A bit awkwardly at first, she and I started to move our finger in unison, mine in her pussy, hers in her ass. As I increased my thrusts, she matched mine. As one stage, it felt as if out fingers had met and she exploded in her second orgasm, this one more powerful than the first. My penis was hard now and wanted relief as well, so I climbed over her and place my cock between her breasts. As I slid my shaft between them, Jenna kissed the head when it got close to her. In just a few minutes, I exploded in an orgasm, covering her breasts, face and mouth with my cum. It had been a while since I had an orgasm so powerful.

Satisfied, I wanted to clean and relieve myself. I decided that Jenna should experience some thing different. While I stood facing the bowl, I asked her to hold my cock and direct the stream into the bowl. With great excitement, she held my throbbing cock in hand, as a steady stream of urine filled the bowl. Jenna took a wash cloth, rinsed with warm water, some soap and cleaned my cock and the head. After a thorough rinse, she placed my cock in her mouth and sucked it dry. Exhausted, we fell asleep in each others arms.

Jenna has now moved to the city and we live together. We sleep together and I have introduced her to a number of new sexual experiences.

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers