The Revenge

Story Info
In the end, it was an act of revenge.
2k words
2.68
157.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached near the swimming pool, I saw my wife, Tanya, 29, waving towards me. I waved back. She came out of the pool. She was quite fair and was wearing her pink colored bikini. As she paced towards the change room I saw her juicy melons juggling, desperate to come out. As she entered the change room water was still dripping from her round, tight and shapely ass. "My dick is so lucky." I thought and had an instant hard on.

Tanya was inside the change room and I was casually looking at the other people present there.

This was the club Tanya used to visit twice a week for tennis, swimming etc. and on my way home from office I used to pick her up. At 35, I work for a software firm as a senior level executive and was married couple of years back to Tanya.

As I was looking around, I stopped when I saw a face. It was my junior, Matthew. He was relaxing by the pool. I remembered how day before yesterday I had given him a last warning for his dismal performance in the office in front of the entire staff. Now, I wanted to avoid him as I didn't want to spoil my mood. He was 25, was quite good when he joined but lately his performance started dropping and I had to do what I did in the office– scream at him.

Now as I saw him, he was staring straight at something. Soon I realised what it was. It was at the change room my wife Tanya had just entered. "Does that mean he saw her entering it? He saw her bare back, her butt cheeks" I thought and a chill went through my spine. Almost suddenly the door of the change room opened and Tanya came out wearing a blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I quickly accompanied her to my car and drove towards home.

We reached home, freshened ourselves and as quickly as possible dressed up. We had a company party to attend that night. Our company had won a client over our rivals and it was celebration time.

I was wearing one of my best suits and Tanya was wearing the typical Indian dress. A deep red sari with golden borders with a black blouse. She let her jet black hairs into a bun and was wearing her specs which made her look intellectually sexy.

As we entered the company resort, I observed that the party had already started. I joined some of my colleagues and Tanya joined the ladies. We chatted about our latest win over the rivals, current affairs etc. Twenty minutes passed and I realised how involved I was chatting with my colleagues. I searched for Tanya but she was not within sight. Suddenly I saw Tanya at a corner, with a glass of orange juice, laughing and chatting with, with Matthew.

At that moment my senior came over to me and initiated a conversation as a result of which I couldn't quite focus on both of them. Few minutes passed after which I glanced at the place again where they were present earlier. I saw Matthew was walking towards the private rooms and Tanya was following him. I became alert. Why the hell should she go with a junior of mine? Why? But I got no answer. Five minutes passed and they didn't return. I thought of checking out myself. I didn't want to make a fool of myself by following them like an old prude. So I asked the bar tender about the back entrance to the private rooms and followed his directions.

The first room was empty. Second room was empty too and so was the third room. The window to the fourth room was almost wide open. I peeped and saw Tanya and Matthew facing each other. Tanya was saying,

"So I am supposed to pass this test."

"Yes." Matthew answered with a devilish smile.

Which test was she referring to? I had no clues. I felt my legs jamming as I saw Tanya reaching for her hairpin and pulling it. Her action freed her bun and her flowing silky black hairs came down till her waist. Matthew undressed his suite. I got a hard on. But I don't know why? Somehow, I knew what they were getting ready for but I didn't believe it. "Not Tanya!" I thought.

Tanya and I enjoyed a good sex life. We had our own fantasies. I remember once during our climax I had asked her about whether she would like to experience a swap. She had said yes to it. But she told me that it had to be with some one who is of our societal status else not. And I thought "Why then with Matthew?"

By now Matthew was topless and Tanya had stripped her sari. She was wearing a black petticoat inside. Matthew came out of his pants and was standing in front of her in a white underwear. He looked at her and she instantly untied the knot of the petticoat. It fell on the floor. My wife Tanya was standing wearing a black blouse and a black panty in front of a junior of mine whom I was about to fire!

Matthew came closer and Tanya quickly stripped her blouse. Her black bra was fighting hard to hide her big boobs. Matthew came forward and ended the fight. He unhooked the bra and threw it on the floor. He took a couple of steps back and started to admire the sight. My balls were on fire and my dick...well that moment it reached its longest length. I was having problem having it inside my pants.

Tanya was breathing hard and that made her boobs grow bigger with each breath. Few seconds later Matthew tugged down his underwear. His penis was parallel to the ground.

"What happened?" he asked Tanya.

Tanya placed both her hands on her hips and caught her panty. She was looking at him and after a while tugged down her panty.

I don't know why I was doing it but the fact was that I was jerking my dick like a maniac. My wife....standing naked...in front...of another man....he was Matthew....my junior and I kept jerking, hard.

The scene of my wife standing naked along with another man was much more erotic than I had ever imagined. Matthew came towards Tanya and cupped her boobs. He was squeezing them and she had her hands round his neck. Tanya kissed his chest, circled his nipples with her tongue and finally brought her face down to his penis. Tanya caught his penis and exposed his red mushroom. She first encircled it with her tongue and then slowly started sucking it. With one hand she was squeezing his balls and with the other she was milking his rod. If he thought that she was going to drink his cum he was wrong as Tanya suddenly stopped sucking and was standing up. As she was standing up she was caressing his butt and back with both her hands. She was a bit shorter than Matthew so she stood on her toe as their lips met. They kissed and kissed and kissed. Finally the lip lock broke as he pushed her on the bed and began moving down on her body. She was caressing his hairs. She was spreading her legs as he kept sliding down. On the way he was licking and kissing almost every cell of hers. The moment he reached her pussy he gripped her butt cheeks, a moan escaped from Tanya's mouth. Matthew kept licking my wife's cunt. In fact I saw he was even teasing her clit and got appreciation from Tanya as she kept closing-opening her thighs in ecstasy.

He was squeezing Tanya's butt cheeks in a slow and sexy rhythm and kissing her inner thighs. Slowly he started moving upwards again and his hands were caressing her back. He kissed his way up to her face and kissed her forehead. That very moment Tanya suddenly pushed him, both of them rolled and Tanya was on top of Matthew. I watched in awe as she caught his penis jerked it few times and slid it inside her hot furnace. Tanya started to ride Mattew.

"Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hoo hooohhh hooooh hoooh hooh hhhhoooohhhhh hoooohhhh" Tanya moaned for the last time and collapsed on his chest. Matthew kept caressing her butt.

"Turn around." Matthew said in a low voice. And Tanya turned around. Matthew caught both her ass and kissed them. He was kissing and applying his saliva all over her ass. He reached for her ass crack and slid his tongue tip inside. Tanya was on fire when he felt his tongue tip on her asshole.

"Shit!" I said to myself as Tanya never allowed me to lick her backhole. Tanya was pressing her boobs like mad as Matthew kept going deeper and deeper with his tongue.

Few minutes later, he stood up. Tanya was on her four. He jerked his penis and steadily began guiding it inside her pussy from behind.

"Slowly...please.....slowly.....oh oh hoooh" Tanya moaned.

As Matthew finished inserting it full he started slow rhythmic thrusts. After a while Tanya started complementing his rhythm. He was pumping front and Tanya was thrusting her hips back. Seconds passed and the sound of his cock hitting her butt echoed in the silence of the room. Matthew started to pump faster. He himself was moaning. He caught Tanya's ass tightly and one, two, three thrusts and his entire load flooded Tanya's ass. Both collapsed on the bed. They were exhausted and spent. So was I, as I felt my cum on my underwear. I ran for the wash room to clean myself.

After about ten minutes I was back in the main hall where the party was going on full swing. Still Matthew and Tanya weren't there. And then they appeared, together. Matthew was looking slightly tired but he was carrying himself confidently. The look of Tanya really amazed me. She was looking refreshed and satisfied. Apart from her hairs everything was just the same as they were an hour ago. Her hairs were hastily tied in a bun. But she had a glow on her face as if she was feeling proud of what she did. For the first time I thought what a bitch I was married to. I purposely avoided her. She too didn't come up to me. We had our food etc and finally at 3 am the party ended.

I was driving the car and Tanya was sitting beside me. She leaned on my shoulder and said,

"Thanks darling. The party was so good but Mr Matthew Collins was better. He was really nice this evening. He satisfied me to the limit." I was shocked at the ease with which she was saying it all. She had no guilt within her. Was she drunk? I thought but realised she wasn't. I pretended that I knew nothing. I wanted her to

apologise, moreover how could I justify my voyeurism to her?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's ok sweetheart. Its over now. You have surprised me and it was such an erotic one. Thanks again."

"What surprise?"

"Oh come on now. Mr Collins, MD of another branch told me everything. How you requested him to fuck me and wanted him to surprise me...put it as a test for me and all that. I can tell you Mr Collins is a really sexy lover. He made love to me for an hour and each moment was so liberating darling."

I braked the car and it came to halt suddenly. She asked,

"What happened?"

"Nothing." I drove on. Matthew had tricked my intelligent wife Tanya into all this. And she dumbly believed him? How? Shit!

I didn't sleep that night. "Tomorrow I am going to fire him because of his bad performance." I thought.

Next day when I reached office, my secretary handed me an envelope. I went to my cabin and took out its contents. There was letter and a slip.

It was Matthew's resignation letter and the slip read,

"My performance was good, ask your wife."

I sat down with a thud. It was his revenge and my wife, Tanya, never knew about it.