The Revenge

Story Info
Sex...betrayal and then her vicious sting was inevitable.
2.4k words
2.84
29.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geeta was applying makeup in front of the cupboard mirror after plating her hair. She looked beautiful and nowadays was more aware about how she appeared. Her earrings, studded with artificial diamonds, no longer glittered. She noticed it and murmured, "Shopkeeper guaranteed me that it would shine at least a year. Huh...liar."

"Geeta, speed up your decoration or you'll be late. Others are waiting," her mom shouted from the kitchen where she was boiling water for Geeta's father for his bath. "She is wasting time fixing herself as if her future groom were coming to see her," she murmured to herself.

"Yeah mom, just a minute," said Geeta and finished her preparations with a maroon bindi on the middle of her forehead.

She walked out of her home with a steel jar in her hand filled with three storey made of brinjal vegetable at the bottom, five rotties in the middle, and a plastic pouch with buttermilk at the top most. When she reached at her work site, white coloured rottis would catch the red colour of chillies added to the vegetable. At the street her colleagues were waiting for her with a rickshaw. She adjusted herself among twenty others in a space that would normally seat seven. All were going to their work. They were daily labourers for building construction. It was their daily schedule to gather at one place and then depart for the construction site. Geeta's home was near the rickshaw stand, so when all came, at last they called her.

As the driver started the engine, those remaining who had no place to sit clenched the rod behind the rickshaw and placed their feet on whatever they could find to rest them on. Geeta was seated near her best friend, Rekha, but for the last week they hadn't spoken to each other.

The reason was that Geeta was taking too much interest in the site supervisor, Rameshwar, and Rekha cautioned her that he was not a good man. But Geeta felt she was jealous about her closeness with the supervisor, and they quarrelled a lot. Later they stopped talking to each other. If one saw another by mistakes, they made faces to exhibit how one despised the other.

******

"Don't waste much time in smoking. Finish it quickly and start your work."

Yeah, the supervisor, Rameshwar, had arrived. His eyes rested on Geeta who was handing bricks to a mason.

"Geeta, leave this work and come with me," Rameshwar said, one hand rubbing on his bulging fly and other holding his mobile. She quickly walked behind Rameshwar with a joyous countenance. He kick-started the bike, gesturing Geeta to sit. He drove away with her on the familiar road they passed every day except on Sunday, a holiday. She put her hand on his shoulder and she felt like the princess of the world.

The bike stopped at the same hotel where they always went, "Red Rose." The receptionist smiled at Rameshwar as both stepped in. One of the rooms was always booked for the supervisor, since the hotel had few guests. The town had no attractions so the hotel remained almost empty, except for some astrologers and ayurvedic doctors who changed their towns repeatedly each month out of the fear that their false promises would be revealed and their customers would come asking for refunds. They claimed, with utmost sincerity on their faces, that money would be returned if their customers did not get guaranteed results.

Both entered the room and Rameshwar closed the door. It contained a bed and a bathroom, nothing else. And what more they did want? First Rameshwar let her lie with great chivalry and then he took off her shirt and slipped near her. The curly hairs of his chest peeped out of his white vest. Geeta inserted her fingers trying to unroll them. He was in the habit of sucking her tight tits first. He liked them more because, unlike his wife's, they weren't made loose by his children's breast feeding. He unhooked her blouse and bra and her two melons sprang out. He hid his face between them and felt her soft skin. She pressed his head in pleasure. He drove out his tongue and began to slurp. She led one of his hands towards her legs, where her sari ended near her ankle. He inserted his hand to touch her mound. But her moistened knickers blocked his progress. He reached for her waist band and his hand popped in. He searched her swollen labia and then got to his feet. She lay on her back with leg apart, while he laid himself on the top. He thrust, thrust and thrust until he filled her with his cum. He left her and went in the bathroom. It was his practice to bathe each day after sex. Maybe he wished to washed out the sin he recently committed, or maybe he wished to wash out the sexually transmitted diseases (!). Actually no one knew the specific reason. He rubbed his naked back, cherishing the recently enjoyed moments

Later Rameshwar opened the door, wrapping a towel on around his waist. He would wear the same white vest, the same grey brief, the same blue pants and black shirt. He was the same Rameshwar, except now his nuts were emptied.

"When are we going to marry?" Geeta asked, combing her messy hair.

"After I get the divorce," answered Rameshwar, putting on his pants.

"I hear the same answer every month." The joy on her face disappeared.

"You women don't know how complicated the process is. It's not like we are just buying potatoes or going shopping."

"Sometimes I can't help myself thinking you won't marry me." The fear was in the each word spoken by Geeta.

"My darling, my sweet heart, I promise you, we will, one hundred percent." Ramesh stopped buttoning his shirt to hug Geeta. Maybe tomorrow she would not come to the hotel and he would not be able to enjoy her tightness, so pretentions were very important!

******

It was Sunday and she missed her period. She was shocked! What would she do if her guess turned out to be real? And what would society say about an unmarried mother?

"Mom, I'll be back in five minutes" Before stepping out of her home, she had to seek her mother's permission.

"Where are you going?" asked mom, rubbing a stone like detergent soap on the clothes at the washing place.

"To phone Rekha." She had to lie.

"Why are you wasting money? You'll meet her tomorrow." Mom knew how hard it was to gather thread in such a meager income. And that's why she forced her daughter to drop out after completing seventh standard from the school.

"I'll talk only a minute, mom," and she walked out of the house.

She walked down the street and in four minute, she was in the telephone booth. She held the receiver, and dialed the phone numbers written in her palm with ballpoint pen.

"Hello, it's Rameshwar," he received the call.

"Geeta, I...I might be pregnant," she started with the main agenda to restrain the telephone bill in her budget.

"...then, what should I do?" voice was heard after a long pause.

"I'm unmarried, and the child is growing inside." She expressed her concern.

"But I can't understand why you are calling me." Rameshwar spoke like he had never met her.

"Rameshwar, the child is yours," she blurted.

"My child? Are you kidding?" The real drama began.

"It is not one of my neighbourer's, Rameshwar. I've been sleeping with you for a month." She tried to lower her voice. Others might overhear this conversation even in this closed booth.

"You whore! God only knows how many men you have been sleeping with and you are telling me it's mine." The tone was hostile.

"I have gone from being your beloved darling to a whore? Wow! What a great change! And for your kind information, I'm not a whore. You've promised to marry me." Geeta was about to cry.

"Marry? I can't marry with you. Today you sleep with me, tomorrow with others. I don't know how many other men you have trapped, you bitch." He wasn't missing a chance to make her feel that it was HER mistake!

"Rameshwar, mind your language. You've deceived me." She could no longer control her tears.

"Don't panic. I'll pay the doctor's charges for an abortion...you know...it isn't a big deal." Yeah not a big deal, remove it like an unwanted weed.

She hung up as there was nothing more that would come out of the conversation. For the first time she felt that the prince of her dreams wasn't a prince but the devil. She wiped her eyes and walked back to her home. She couldn't imagine what would happen now.

******

It was Monday. Rameshwar hadn't invited her to the hotel nor spoken to her. In Geeta's view, he was now unmasked. At noon time, as usual the workers gathered at an open place for lunch at the construction site. She remembered her past friend, Rekha, in this disaster. She forgot all rivalry and neared her.

"Please, sit with me for lunch. I want to talk with you." Geeta whispered in her ears. Rekha nodded and they sat together far from the other workers.

She described all the events and repented that she hadn't heeded Rekha's caution.

"Men like this must be punished. No, not punished but killed. I can't tell you how many innocent girls have been caught in his traps." Rekha sounded as if she might cross any limit.

"Tell me what I should do. I can do anything to ruin his life, so he thinks TEN TIMES before sleeping with any more innocent girls." In anger Geeta was breathing so fast.

"Leave this responsibility on my shoulder. I've an idea," promised Rekha.

"What idea?"

"I've a childhood friend, Sangita, who is as close to me as you are. She's told me that she is infected with AIDS."

"How will she help?"

"We'll send her to sleep with him and the goal will be achieved." A cruel smile was playing on Rekha's face.

"Will he go? Do you think we will be able to trick him?"

"Rameshwar is mad about girls. He can never resist any girl. I'll give him her phone number. He'll invite her and she'll accept. It's so easy, Gita." Thus the plan was hatched.

Next day was Tuesday. Geeta and Rekha met again at lunch.

"What has happened?" Geeta asked. She was dying to know the progress of their plan.

"The trap is set. At 10 pm, he'll come at the rickshaw-stop, and take Sangita to the hotel and complete his destruction..." Her smile was cruel and wicked.

"Oh, Rekha, I'm always grateful to you. That will solve one problem. But what about the child in my womb?" Geeta was damn worried about it

"We'll go to the doctor for an abortion, and it'll be solved. Geeta, forget about this, but never make this mistake again."

But Geeta didn't speak. She had something else on her mind. She didn't forget her mother's word, which she had spoken during a dinner one day, "Geeta, did you know about Kanu uncle's daughter?"

"Nah."

"She was found dead in her room, she... burnt herself."

"Why?" Geeta knew her mother was telling her this for a serious reason.

"People said she was pregnant. The rumour was that it wasn't suicide but that Kanu uncle killed her and told police that she had killed herself." Her mother was so serious.

"Why did a father burn her daughter if she was pregnant?"

"Geeta, you may not understand that when she conceived this child it was a big blot on her father's family. Just imagine, a father of an immoral daughter. Oh my God! What would they answer to society's taunts? An unmarried mother is never forgiven in our caste."

"Huh..." Geeta was shocked.

"Geeta, please be careful, and never do anything wrong which would let us down." It was the last sentence her mother spoke. Geeta knew very well that it was a warning.

At 10 Geeta went to bed, and Rameshwar also went to bed but with Sangita. He was happy as here was a new girl to serve sex to him. New body... new tits...new pussy...new touch...new thrust, and also new outcome! He was so excited. As soon as the room was closed he undressed her to see what beautiful new present was waiting for him inside the glossy gift wrap of her clothes! He scrutinized her from head to toe.

"Why is this cut?" he observed a fresh cut on her labia and a little blood flowing from it.

"I was shaving and the razor..." Sangita answered.

"But you aren't shaved."

"It was the first stroke and then I changed the mind. You might like to toy with my bush." She winked at him, and stroked her clit.

"Oh! I see." He looked at how hungrily she was playing.

"Start now. I can't wait any more." Sagita moved her hips, and her invitation to him was oozing out of her eyes!

He began sucking her melons as usual, as if his mothers had taught him, "while making love to a woman, always begin with her bosom and then proceed further!"

"It's enough, now please go ahead, dear... lick my pussy." Sangita spoke lustily.

He slipped his head between her legs and licked it. The cut in her labia became alive and blood began to flow. He found it tastier so put more pressure with his teeth on it and sipped more. He couldn't control himself anymore and stretched her legs so they dangled over the edge of the bed.

"It's too early, eat my pussy more." She didn't want him to leave the hotel without any infections!!!

"I can't wait....spread your legs, see my tool is dying to explore your juicy hole."

On the other hand, Geeta couldn't sleep, changing her side every five minutes. Her guilt was haunting her. She needed to free herself and there was only one way. She stood up to take the blade and lay again. Rameshwar was thrusting his cock and Geeta was also thrusting something. She bled, her wrists cut deeply. Rameshwar increased his speed and Geeta also increased her speed. One after another stroke, one after another stroke, leading them toward the End. At last Rameshwar threw loads of cum and Geeta also threw loads of something...blood. Rameshwar was satisfied and so was Geeta. THE HAPPY END or was it?

*****

I'm grateful to Bonniebrea for editing help.