The Revenge of Professor Nasty

Story Info
Anna Nicole Smith faces her old nemesis.
5.7k words
4.42
98.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers

Prelude

Anna Nicole Smith couldn’t believe the way her holiday was going. Here she was in the beautiful Rio de Janeiro and she’d spent the past three days in the cramped apartment belonging to the Chief’s nineteen year old son. When all her baggage had gone missing on the flight including her money she’d been forced to sit it out at young Dylan’s apartment ‘till the airline found all her belongings.

Right now the two of them were playing poker for a small pile of peanuts, most of which Dylan was just eating, and drinking tequila. They were both quite drunk.

“Let’s up the stakes,” said Dylan boldly. He glanced at Anna’s curvy figure, she was wearing tiny green hotpants and a semi-transparent white blouse, through which Dylan could see her generous breasts encased in a lacy red bra.

“Okay,” said Anna with a smile at the Chief’s young son, he looked so much like his father.

“Great!” said Dylan, “If you win I’ll make you breakfast in bed tomorrow, if I win you take off your blouse.”

“No way,” said Anna laughing, she reached across the small table and slapped the back of his hand.

“Come on,” begged Dylan, “Just your blouse, you did say okay.”

Anna shrugged, “Alright then Dylan.”

The cards were dealt. Anna had two sixes a king, an ace and a seven. She held the sixes and threw the rest out. He new cards were two jacks and a ten.

“Two pair,” Anna said triumphantly showing the teenager her cards.

Dylan poked his tongue at her and showed her his cards, “Three fours, take it off baby!”

Anna rolled her eyes but didn’t go back on her word. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it aside. Dylan stared at her large breasts and the beautiful red bra she wore.

“This is taking too long,” said Dylan taking back the cards just after he started dealing, “Let’s play high card.”

“Alright,” agreed Anna taking another shot of tequila, her inhibitions slipping away.

“If I win you show me those beautiful big boobies of yours, if you win I’ll show you my pecker,” said Dylan flipping a card in front of Anna – a ten.

Dylan’s card was only a six.

“Yay!” cheered Anna, “Come round here and show it to me big boy!”

Dylan walked around so he was standing beside Anna, his crotch at her eye level.

“You have to take it out,” he told her.

Anna smiled, the alcohol making her feel pleasantly dizzy. She reached up and unzipped his pants. To her surprise he was wearing no underwear and his fully erect penis sprung out and slapped Anna in the cheek she was so close.

Anna reached up and grabbed hold of the hard shaft, tugging on it a couple of times, causing Dylan to gasp. Anna smiled up at him, “Very nice big boy, now deal the cards again.”

“Okay,” said Dylan returning to his seat but leaving his hard cock hanging out of his pants.

Anna set the bets this time, “If you win I imagine you still want to see these puppies,” she said cupping and squeezing her big tits through her bra, “And if I win you have to be my personal tour guide and show me the town tomorrow.”

“Done!” agreed Dylan dealing Anna a jack and himself a king.

Anna smiled and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra.

“Wait,” said Dylan standing up, “You got to take my dick out, I get to take your tits out.”

Not waiting for agreement Dylan moved around the table and sat on Anna’s lap, his hard cock pressing against her flat belly. Dylan’s shaking hands reached up and encircled the sides of Anna’s large breasts. He gave the generous mounds a firm squeeze and then hooked his fingers into the cups of the bra. With a yank he pulled the bra cups down and Anna’s two large tits popped free.

“Beautiful,” breathed Dylan his hands closing over the bare orbs and squeezing hungrily, testing their firmness. He bent forward and licked Anna’s right nipple sending shivers of pleasure through the blonde secret agent as she started to get turned on by his caresses. As his mouth slid over to suck on her left nipple he started to roll his hips, the long hardness of his erect penis rubbing over Anna’s stomach.

“Hold it there hot shot,” said Anna pushing his head back off her tits, “You only get to look at my tits not touch them.”

Dylan groaned as Anna pushed him off her lap.

“I want to fuck your brains out,” said Dylan sitting back against the edge of the table, his dick smeared with pre-cum and still pointing straight at Anna’s face.

“No way you’re too young, and you’re the Chief’s son!” protested Anna.

“We’ll draw for it,” decided Dylan diplomatically, “If I win I get to bend you over this table and find out what’s in those hotpants. If you win I’ll let you get away with sucking my dick.”

“But..” protested Anna, her head swimming from the vast amounts of tequila she had consumed, she was sure there was something wrong with that arrangement but she couldn’t quite work it out through her alcohol fuelled stupor.

Dylan handed her a card, the three of spades! She was doomed.

Dylan then picked the top card for himself and looked at it, his face was expressionless.

“What is it?!” demanded Anna.

He turned it over to show her. The two of clubs.

“I win!” said Anna her worried face breaking into a huge grin.

“Yes you sure do,” replied Dylan softly. He reached out and took her head in his hands and pulled her face down towards his crotch. Anna’s face paled as she remembered what her prize was but she didn’t fight back as Dylan pulled her right the way forward till the glistening head of his cock touched her lips, smearing them with his cum. The sweet smell of his dick so close and the boy’s earlier attention to her breasts had made her horny as hell, she found she didn’t want to fight him.

Dylan ran his fingers through her long blonde hair then grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down, impaling her face on his throbbing erection. He let out a long sigh as he felt his rigid shaft slide over Anna’s tongue to the back of her throat. His entire shaft buried in her mouth and his balls resting against her chin.

“Oh fuck I’m cumming!” he grunted immediately, the sight of Anna’s gorgeous lips wrapped around the base of his penis had just been too much. Dylan clasped her head firmly against his loins as his hips began to spasm madly and he emptied his load straight into her mouth and down her throat.

Chapter One

Anna Nicole Smith woke up with a pounding headache to the sound of a ringing telephone. She got up from the couch dressed only in her hotpants and stumbled into the kitchen to find the source of the ringing.

Dylan was passed out on the table with his pants open sleeping right through the noise. After he had cum he had passed out right on the table and Anna had called it a night.

“Hello?” she said when she finally picked up the receiver.

“Agent Hooters?” said a familiar voice on the other end of the line.

“Hi Chief, it’s me.”

“Good I’ve got a mission for you,” said the Chief.

“But I’m on holiday in South America!” protested Anna.

“That’s actually quite fortunate as it turned out,” said the Chief, “The problem we need your help with has actually popped up in South America.”

Anna sighed, “Very well what is it?”

“Your old nemesis has returned to haunt us I’m afraid.”

“Who?”

“Professor Nasty,” said the Chief in a stern tone.

“Impossible!” protested Anna, “I caught and jailed him when he took the President hostage that time.”

“I’m afraid he somehow escaped,” said the Chief.

“Fuck!” swore Anna, “What’s he up to this time?”

Behind her Dylan started to stir on the kitchen table. He reached out and scratched his dick which was still hanging out of his pants and sat up holding this throbbing head.

“Our sources indicate that the Professor is operating out of a hideout deep in the jungle about ten miles from where you are in Rio,” said the Chief, beginning his briefing. “The Professor seems to be putting together an army of some sort. We’re not sure what his plans are but the very idea of Professor Nasty in control of an army is enough to make us very concerned.”

“Agreed,” nodded Anna.

Dylan came up behind the topless blonde, reaching around her and cupping one of her large, bare breasts. He gave a firm squeeze, rolling the large orb in his hand and feeling it’s weight. He gave her tit a pinch and started to shake and jiggle it. Anna slapped his hand away.

“Fuck off!” she hissed at Dylan, putting her hand over the phone so the chief couldn’t hear.

“We want you to track down the Professor and capture him,” continued the Chief, “He cannot be allowed to get his army together. We want you to head straight into the jungle and track down Professor Nasty’s camp. Your contact is a local jungle expert called Panther, he will be your guide. We also have another agent already in the jungle called GI Jane, she will help you out on the firepower side of things.”

“I’ll need weapons and equipment…” said Anna, as she spoke there was a knock at the door.

“I think we have that covered,” said the Chief who then hung up the phone.

Anna frowned and slipped on her blouse, buttoning it up quickly, as she moved to the door. Dylan by this time was in the shower.

To her surprise none other than Gadget was waiting at the door holding two large suitcases.

“Hello Nicole!” said the cheerful scientist.

“Gadget!” Anna said with pleasant surprise as she let him into the house, “What have you got for me?”

Gadget struggled inside and dropped the cases on the floor. When he opened them up they looked like they belonged to Arnold Schwarzenegger. They were filled with just about every machine gun, pistol, rifle, grenade ever made.

“Very nice,” said Anna with a broad smile.

“Now Nicole, I need to check you out before you go into the disease filled jungle,” said Gadget licking his lips.

“Okay,” agreed Anna, she didn’t want to pick up anything.

“Okay, let's take your pulse and temperature, I need you to bend over this table, Nicole."

"Right." Anna said dutifully.

Anna felt Gadget reach around her and unbutton her hotpants, then peel them down over her silky thighs. Gadget told Anna, "Just relax, because we’re not at my lab I don’t have the usual medical instruments, I'm going to have to do this the old fashioned way. So spread you legs just a little bit."

Anna frowned when she heard Gadget unzip his pants, “What’s the old fashioned way exactly?”

"Just relax and look straight ahead. I'm going to pull your panties down now."

"Why?"

"So I can take your temperature."

"Oh." Anna remained still as Gadget peeled off her g-string. gasped when she felt Gadget cup her vagina from between her thighs. He spread her pink pussy lips apart with one set of fingers, he guided the head of his thick cock to her opening with the other. He slipped in easily at first, and then Anna gasped and clenched her twat around Cobb's member as he slowly pushed it in with a low grunt.

"I...I've never heard of ...ummmm...taking someone's...ooooh... temperature like...unnnh... this." Anna moaned as she braced herself against the table.

Gadget held her round hips as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her warm pussy. His thrusts jerking Anna’s body causing her big tits to shake and sway beneath her.

“That’s it Nicole, I’ll have that reading very soon,” he grunted slightly as he increased his rhythm, pumping roughly against her cunt. Gadget began fucking her with full gusto, ramming his thick cock deep and hard into her cunt. With a sudden grunt his body went stiff and he burst inside her, flooding her cunt with his cum.

“Oh yes!” he gasped softly, his pelvis twitching against her butt as he emptied his load into Agent Hooters.

“Is it okay?” asked Anna.

“Yes,” breathed Gadget, slipping his dripping cock out of her pussy, “Your temperature is just perfect, you will be fine in the jungle,” he added, slapping her ass as he stuffed his cock back in his pants.

“Good, thanks so much for your help Gadget,” Anna said pulling back up her g-string and shorts.

“My pleasure,” smiled Gadget.

Chapter Two

Anna Nicole Smith arrived at a small hut six miles into the dense South American jungle where Professor Nasty was amassing his army. This was the place where she was supposed to be meeting with her guide Panther. Summoning her courage she took a deep breath before rapping her knuckles on the door.

The door swung open and Anna was surprised to be greeted by an old black man. He looked about seventy years old, with grey-black hair and a bushy beard. He wore ragged looking jungle clothes but the most surprising thing were his eyes. They had a dull white glazed over look and no pupils.

“You’re blind!” Anna blurted out.

“Yes,” he replied giving her a toothless smile.

“Panther?” she asked cautiously.

“Yes,” his smiled widened, “You must be Agent Hooters, the Chief told me you were coming for my help.”

“That’s correct,” said Anna.

“Let me touch your face,” said Panther, reaching his old hands up towards her, “I see with my fingers and I need to know what you look like.”

“Oh,” said Anna with surprise, blushing a little, “Sure Panther.”

The old man reached out and ran his palms and fingertips across the smooth skin of her face. His thumbs brushed across her eyebrows, nose and lips and to her surprise he even pushed a forefinger between her lips into her mouth to touch her tongue.

“Good,” murmured Panther and his hands explored lower across her chin, neck and shoulders. Then his hands slid down to her chest, cupping her large breasts in both hands and squeezing gently.

“Lovely,” gasped Panther as the enormous orbs filled his hands. He squeezed and fondled more firmly, enjoying her mountainous delights. His fingers sought out and pinched her hardening nipples then his hands covered as much of her breasts as they could and he squeezed and lifted them, testing their weight.

“Is this necessary?” asked Anna as the old blind man gave her boobs a thorough groping.

“I need to know what you look like,” explaned Panther, moaning slightly as he massaged and mauled her tits.

“Okay, okay,” said Anna prying his groping hands from her chest, “I think you know what my breasts look like by now stud.”

Panther reluctantly dropped his hands away from her bosom, “Very well, we’d best get moving then, we need to meet with GI Jane by noon tomorrow.”

**

The two jungle adventurers set out on their hunt for Professor Nasty. The thick rainforest was a horrible damp, humid place. Anna kept her tiny shorts and now wore a green tank top, with her big boobies she looked just like the chick out of tomb raider.

They made good time through the forest, Panther led and despite his blindness Anna was surprised that he didn’t slow them down at all. The old man knew the jungle so well that if anything Anna was slowing their progress.

“Be careful now Agent Hooters,” said Panther as he waded into a deep river, “Snakes and Alligators are rife in this part of the jungle.”

“Oh great,” murmured Anna, “When I was begging to see the countryside back at Dylan’s place I didn’t quite mean like this.”

The river varied in depth and pretty soon Anna was soaked to the bone, her wet tank top clinging to her ample breasts making it obvious she was not wearing a bra. Of course with her only companion blind there was no one to ogle her so Anna wasn’t too concerned. All of a sudden there was stinging pain in her ass and Anna yelped in agony.

“What is it?” hissed Panther, spinning around and moving back towards her.

“I think something bit me,” gasped Anna.

“Fuck!” swore Panther scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder. He waded out the side of the river and dropped Anna down on a dry spot of land, “Where?”

“My bum,” said Anna.

Panther nodded and rolled Anna onto her front and yanked down her shorts. She gasped at first but realized he was helping her. Panther’s hands roved over the smooth, rounded cheeks of Anna’s buttocks, her g-string giving him plenty of access to the lovely flesh.

“I need to suck out the poison,” he told her, giving her lovely butt a firm squeeze.

“Okay do it,” agreed Anna immediately.

Panther leaned over her and licked his tongue up the length of her right butt-cheek. His hand squeezed the left side while he kissed and bit at the right side, sucking on the deliciously curved buttock.

“Ummm…I think it’s the left side,” said Anna helpfully.

“Oh, okay,” said Panther. He ran his tongue right up the crack of Anna’s ass, licking her pussy through her g-string before moving over to her left ass-cheek. With a slight moan the old blind man rubbed his face in her ass then started licking at her left buttock, gently nipping and biting with his teeth and sucking the flesh in his mouth. Both his hands were squeezing and rubbing her ass as he kissed and licked with his mouth.

After a good ten minutes of this he gave her butt one final pinch before standing up, “I think I’ve sucked out most of the poison but from what I can tell some has already entered your bloodstream.”

“Oh no!” gasped Anna, “Is there any antidote?”

“Yes,” nodded Panther, his face stern and serious, “But it won’t be easy to extract.”

“What is the antidote?”

“Male human sperm,” he replied.

Anna balked for a moment with surprise, “Okay, anything, you must feed it to me.”

“Yes I will do this for you,” said Panther, “The easiest way is for you to suck it out of me.”

“Of course,” said Anna sitting up on her knees and immediately reaching for Panther’s crotch, “Quickly though, I need you to cum in my mouth.”

Anna’s soft hand slipped inside Panther’s pants and pulled out his penis which was already semi-erect from the mere thought of cumming in the gorgeous blonde’s mouth.

“Suck me,” breathed Panther as Anna started to lick his cock, causing it to twitch and grow immediately. At his words she opened her lips and sucked his hardening length into her mouth hungrily.

“Cum in my mouth,” Anna repeated sucking on his now rock hard shaft. Panther’s hands dropped to her head to stroke her long blonde hair as his hips began to rock back and forth, his trembling erection stroking across Anna’s hotly twitching tongue towards the back of her throat.

“Oh yessss,” gasped Panther, his hips beginning to buck harder now as he started to fuck her face, his fingers grabbing handfuls of her hair.

“Give it to me quick!” begged Anna sucking for all she was worth, making loud slurping noises as she hungrily fed on his dick. She could already taste his salty precum on her tongue and prayed it was beginning to work on the poison.

With a grunt Panther rammed harder with his hips, driving his pulsating rod all the way to the hilt into her mouth. Anna moaned softly around the hard shaft as he impaled deeper her mouth even deeper with his pummeling cock until she was sure she would choke. Panther held her head tightly as he mercilessly used her mouth, battering her nose into his pubic hair with each thrust.

“Here it comes bitch!” groaned Panther as his cock gave a few violent jerks, sperm spewing from the throbbing head. Anna sucked and swallowed eagerly, aching to get as much of the antidote down her throat as she could. A little dribbled from the corner of his mouth as the old man unloaded huge amounts of the sticky white milk. With a final thrust he emptied the last of his cum into Anna’s anxiously waiting mouth.

Anna sucked and licked his cock clean before finally releasing the old man.

“Do you think it worked?” she asked apprehensively.

“Oh I’m sure you got a good dose,” nodded Panther, “You may need a reapplication tomorrow morning though.”

“Thank you for saving my life,” breathed Anna warmly, she hugged him tight against her lush breasts and gifted him a soft kiss on the cheek.

“My pleasure,” replied Panther, his gap-toothed grin wide.

**

The next morning after Anna had taken another dose of antidote from Panther they set out to meet with GI Jane. In fact it was GI Jane that found them.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers
12