The Reverend Ch. 02

Info
The Rev's favorite pair give him reason to cheer.
668 words
4.46
148.3k
20
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,240 Followers



Chapter 2: Cheersquad

Hi baby, you haven't forgotten me have you? It's only been a month since that night with me and Kelly...you haven't forgotten the nasty things we did, the sounds of our moans vibrating around your apartment, the smell of two sweet young 18yo pussies staining your sheets...and all the promises of next time.

oh you really are wicked, reverend...

don't think I don't I know the thoughts that have been running through your mind since that night...the memory of us begging you, pleading with you...to fuck us. To fill our mouths, our cunts with your cock...mmm the memory gets me hot too...

But calm down rev...I'm ringing you today for something else...we've got cheerleading practice late tonight on campus and could really use a lift home, I'll meet you at the bleachers at 6...don't be late.

I know you see me the minute you walk onto the football field. My back is turned to you as I stand in front of the pack of cheerleaders, practicing our cheer. Your eyes fixing on me, you seat yourself on the bleachers, a perfect view of us practicing our drills.

mmm you like what you see don't you...reverend. Don't forget why you're here, just to pick me up and take me home, don't get any ideas. No matter how much you love the way my short short skirt barely brushes the top of my thighs, hanging over the sweet firm curve of my arse. The way the wind catches the hem as I jump up, lifting it to bare to you for a split second, the dark triangle that lies between my legs...mmm bet you're remembering that sweet fresh musky scent of me...when your tongue teased into my tight little pussy.

I wonder if I should tell you...knowing you're watching me is making me wet baby...

As practice winds down, you watch as I find myself surrounded by a group of football players. The sound of my soft flirty giggle carrying over to you...as I smile at each in turn. you hear me squeal and catch the sight of a hand slapping across my arse...You stand up, almost as if to make your way over there...only to see me turn and wink at you mmm you're not ...jealous are you...are is it turning you on, wondering if any of these boys have seen me naked, writhing, bent over, my body damp with sweat as you slide your cock deep into...oh shhhh that's right, I forgot, we were supposed to keep it secret.

I can see you're starting to get impatient waiting for me, so I turn from the pack and walk towards you. Finally free from the group you get a good look at my attire, legs clad in knee high leather boots, the laces pulled tight and wrapped around the top of the boot, leaving the gap of leg between my knee and the hem of my sort blue cheerleading skirt. Leg that is covered by black silk fishnets with holes ripped to show the smooth pale skin beneath. Your eyes travel up the skirt, lingering slightly at the dip that appear between my legs as I walk...then up over the bare skin of my midriff up over the blue later top to rest on the valley that appears between my breasts.

Mesmerised by the soft bounce of my breasts you hardly notice me come up to you. You almost seem surprised to see me standing there ...I lean over, my hand resting against your chest, giving you a soft kiss on your cheek before whispering "reverend, earth to the reverend...". From afar we can hear the wolf whistles from the football players...and some even yell out a hello to you, you wave reluctantly to them recognizing them as part of your congregation. mmmm if only they knew...knew the dirty nasty things we've done...and the things I have in store for you today. but even you don't know about that yet...

===

For the Rev... ;-)

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
James65James65over 13 years ago
Have Mercy Baby!

Wow sure got a nice long nasty audio from AP,not a second wasted and action packed!

Glad to see your coming back and am so ready to hear your newest audio and that voice that holds such power over my cock!

I'm so glad you use your power for slutty goodness!

Your are my sexy guilty pleasure and take me to such naughty places! thanks AP

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
Beautiful Slut

Princess this audio is by far your best, I hope to hear another new one from you very soon. xoxoxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
An artist

A true artist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I cannt stop cummin to u

Hi, my Princess

My prick cannt stop jumping to your voice.

waitting for new submissions from u.

thanx a lot

roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks for another great orgasm AP

Utterly fanastic. I was hoping to see another story from you today, and there was :)

I hadent cum for 3 days before I listened to this and I timed my stroking to perfection, I shot my load as the lucky Reverend entered your ass, and I came buckets, awesome baby just awesome!!!!!!!

Cant wait for your next one.

xoxoxo from Gordon, your number 1 fan.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Seduced by the mother-in-law Seduced by the mother-in-law.in Erotic Couplings
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories