The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,446 Followers

"Oh god Em, yessss, fuck Daddy, fuck Daddy's cock with your little ass, baby child. Mmmm, Daddy's good girl, my hot lil baby, yessss, Daddy's little love doll aren't you Em, give your little ass to Daddy, baby. Let Daddy fuck your tight little ass."

Emma's groans grew louder loving her father's cock in her little bottom. "Shhhhh, child, let Daddy fuck you, Em, shhhhh, let Daddy have your little bottom, child," Emma cumming and cumming on her father's fingers, his hugely thick cock so deep in her little bottom making her hot little cunny quiver, spasm, cumming all over her father, his sucking her nipples, him drinking her milk. Emma wanted to make her father cum inside her, in her little belly. 


❖❖❖

Sleeping in Emma's bed Grandma Rose woke with a soft sultry start hearing moans of sexual pleasure from her son's bed.

Asleep behind the night curtain separating the two sleeping areas, the Reverend and Emma's whispering hot sounds of heated lovemaking awakened her. The same curtain Emma watched her father through as he bathed in the firelight all those nights before they became lovers. The same curtain glowing yellow-white in the firelight, her father's silhouette, the huge shadow of his erection thrusting up and out from his groin. The shadow of her father's raging hard cock she'd kissed and pretended to suck.

Laying on her bed, leaning up to it, the devil in her she knew. Behind the curtain, Emma fucking her little fingers into her hot little girl slit as he jacked himself off in the tub. Her own father cumming in the secondhand water, like rosewater infused with his daughter's perfumy soft fragrance.

Her father standing naked in the tub just on the other side of the curtain after she'd bathed and gone to bed, him fantasizing about his little girl, his little Em as she fantasized about him, her father, imagining each other incestuous lovers, the curtain the only thing physically separating them alone together out on the plains. Father and daughter together in their cabin, wanting one another, finally at last the curtain open, father and daughter, willing, eager, incestuous lovers.

Rose was entranced by the sounds of her son's and Emma's lovemaking, their whispers like hot wet kisses between her legs. The sounds of her son's mouth sucking her granddaughter's full firm swollen hot breasts taking her breath away, Rose squeezed her own nipples, pulled on them, imitating his mouth, full with his daughter's puffy swollen hot nipples making her own breasts tingle and swell.

Her son's huge cock fucking into their little Emma, father and daughter fucking just like Rose and her own father had, Rose rolled over from her side onto her back, spreading her legs, listening, touching herself through her nightgown, barely able to breathe, her son fucking his daughter, him fucking their little girl right there in the same room, their little Em, just across the room on the other side of the curtain.

Rose was beside herself. She wanted to see. She wanted to watch.

"Nnnnggghhhh, Papaaaa, nnnn, fuck my little bottom Papa, suck my nipples, Daddy, oh god Dadddyyyyy, sooo good...nnnn, Daddy, yessss, nnnn, fuck me."

Rose's pussy gushed thrillingly incestuously hot wet. She pressed her fingers into her creamy hot cunt, and reaching behind her at the same time pressed a finger against her little rosebud too.

"Nnnngggg, Daddyyyy, so big, fuck my little bottom, Papa, nnnn Daddy, nnnnnnggghh, Papaaa...suck my nipples, Daddy, my milk Papa..."

Hearing Emma whispering, her milk, her son the Reverend Joshua grunting, sucking his daughter's beautiful swollen hot nipples, fingering her beautiful hot little cunt, his cock in her warm soft little bottom, them just on the other side of the curtain, almost frantic with lust Rose pulled her cottony gown up her bare legs. Her swollen pink sex open to the cabin, behind the curtain, to her fingers, her big full swollen breasts jutting up, jostling, her puffy nipples aching hot, swelling, she fucked her fingers into her dripping hot wet cunt, into her little bottom.

Listening to her son and granddaughter, their incestuous lovemaking just feet away behind the curtain in the Reverend's big bed, Rose squeezed her breasts so milky soft with one hand and fingered her hot aching cunt with the other. Her son fucking his huge thick swollen throbbing daddy-cock into his daughter's tight little baby pussy, she heard Emma whispering, "fuck my bottom Daddy, fuck my little ass, Papa, for you, Daddy," and Rose began cumming, bucking her hips into her fingers, imagining the sight of her son fucking Emma's virgin little ass with that huge cock she'd sucked the evening before.

She felt like a teenage schoolgirl again while her father was off on business, the nun's asleep, her in her virginal white nightgown pulled up around her tender little virgin hips, young again, touching herself, sleeping in an adjacent bed just feet from two incestuous lovers. Father and daughter fucking in the dark of the early morning, her in the same room, unable to contain themselves, wicked incestuous hot lovers, so turned on, delighted by the devil's incestuous hot mischief, Rose fingered her hot quivering cunt. She imagined herself listening to her father and her sister fucking, her and her father, slippery hot wet, frenzied to be fucked, remembering her father, remembering the wooden phallus wishing she had it right now, a hot little whore for her father's big cock, her Daddy's big cock, her son's incestuous big thick cock.

Emma's soft girlish purring moans filling the darkness, Rose imagined them sisters, her father's cock buried deep inside her sister's warm little pussy, pushing into her warm little bottom them moaning in hushed whispers to not wake her turned Rose on even more.

Emma on her father's lap pushing back at her father big cock fucking her quivering hot little cunt, her tight little bottom, his cock gliding in and out of his daughter's tight little bottom, his fingers in her swollen hungry young little pussy; Rose could hear him sucking hot wet on his daughter's hot swollen throbbing nipples and creamed all over her fingers.

She almost gushed out loud when she found herself fantasizing, whispering under her breath, the fantasy she'd long had and that she'd masturbated to since, "...cum in her Daddy, cum in your little girl, cum in her tight little girl bottom, Daddy. Cum in your little girl's warm little belly, in her tight wet little pussy, ohhh god Daddy, give your little girl...your baby, Papa, give her your seed, Daddy," her mouth open, her pussy gushing wet. "Fuck your little girl, Papa, make her pregnant with your baby, Daddy, fill your little girl up with your seed," her knees up, her legs spread, remembering her father's huge thick hard daddy-cock fucking her when she was Emma's age, fucking her so deep, filling her.

Her father fucking her, his groans above her, cumming so deep inside her warm little pussy. Her humping her little pelvis back at her father, taking all of him, wanting all of him, milking his big hard incestuous hot daddy-cock. Her cumming and cumming on her father's big incestuous cock pumping so big and hard inside her tight hot little pussy. Her wriggling and thrusting back at him, him cumming so deep in her warm little girl belly, her cumming all over his cock so deep inside her, stretching her open.

Rose remembered how she milked her father's cock with her tiny little baby pussy, "fuck me, Papa," drawing his hot incestuous cum inside her, "cum in me, Daddy," so swollen wet around her father's hugely thick cock, "make a baby in me, Papa," his daughter, his incestuous little girl, whispering hotly against his ear as he fucked her. "Fuck me Papa, fuck me, make me your little whore, Daddy, love being your little girl whore, love fucking my father's big cock, fuck me Daddy, fuck me, fuck your little girl whore, Papa. Cum inside me, Daddy, give me your baby, Papa, cum all over me Daddy, cum all over me," just the two of them, father and daughter alone together in their isolated cabin, just like the Reverend and Emma incestuous hot lovers. Her father's little love doll, fucking him whenever she wanted, her father, giving him such pleasure, her wicked incestuous hot lover, his hot little girl whore, fucking each other day and night with his huge daddy-cock, fucking his little girl, his little Rose, her creamy hot little cunny.

That her father was so religious, that he was fucking his own daughter, his little Rose, just the two of them alone together on the farm, that he pretended at first he wasn't slipping his cock into his daughter's warm little pussy his little girl's warm little cunny, that she wanted it, needed it. That the more often she slept in his bed with him, his little Rose, he had to have her, day and night Her wanting her father's cock deep, his daughter, her his little girl whore, her hot little cunt, his big hands squeezing her big full breasts, so big and ripe for such a little girl, her nipples like swollen strawberries eager for her father to suck, his big fingers pulling her aching hot hard puffy swollen nipples. His big hard cock pushing into her creamy wet little cunny.

She loved how he'd pull on her top of him, her back to his belly, slide her gown up over her smooth little hips, over her belly, over her big jutting tits, touching her everywhere all at once. Just the two of them alone together father and daughter she loved it when he would take her from behind, her back arched, her bottom pushed up, kneading her big swollen hot tits in his big hands, how he'd raise her dress up over her little hips, her cumming so hard wriggling on her father's huge cock. Fucking him back, that huge cock, her gripping him with her soft tight little cunny, him holding her by her tender little hips, the feeling of his big fingers touching around her still making her hot wet at the memory.

The memory and her desire finally compelled Rose as quietly as she could to kneel at the end of Emma's bed and secretively pull the curtain back so she could watch her son fucking their little Emma.

She wanted to see her son's big thick cock fucking in and out of their little Em as she came, as Rose sucked her own aching swollen hot nipples, squeezed her swollen aching breasts remembering her father, his hot wet mouth sucking her breasts. Her a sight kneeling at the end of the bed, her smooth belly pushed out, her gown open, fucking her fingers inside herself, a hot horny dripping wet little whore for her Daddy's cock, her father's cock, her son's huge hard magnificent cock, her Em's incestuous sister, in heat at the end of the bed voyeuristically watching her father fuck her.

The Reverend hadn't quite admitted to his mother last night he and Emma were indeed lovers, father and daughter, incestuous hot lovers, even as she sucked his huge hard swollen incestuous cock. Even as she said Emma's name and he got harder in her little hands, in her little mouth, pulling on him, jacking him, as she said Emma's name and he came, exploded, shot his hot cum, his seed down his mother's throat. Her hot sucking mouth milking him dry, her son, her new Daddy. That he and Em were lovers, that, father and daughter were fucking each other in private, in secret, day and night, alone out on the farm, just like Rose and her father had.

Rose quivered all over. She knew, the way they were together, the way they stood next to each other, the way they could barely keep their hands off each other, she knew.

The way they would stand side by side, the Reverend's hand and arm bumping Emma's bottom, touching, subtly rubbing his daughter's little bottom through her dress as they walked. The way they'd steal out to the barn together, and how Em would return disheveled, all aglow. Emma pushing back, bumping, rubbing against her father's subtle touches right in front of her grandma Rose, as if she wanted her to see to know they were incestuous lovers. Her grandma Rose's nipples and breasts swollen hot hard witnessing what she herself had experienced with her father, her pussy slippery hot wet watching the two of them together, father and daughter pretending they weren't lovers.

It had been much the same for her and her father, at first their pretending they weren't sleeping in the same bed so they could fuck. At first pretending to, just keep each other warm on those cold winter nights. At first just pretending, her gown up over her little bottom that her little hand hadn't on purpose wrapped around his throbbing hard cock. That her little hand had so innocently slipped under his gown. That she wasn't pulling on her father's aching swollen cock. That his little Rose arching her back, opening her legs, guiding the head of her father's raging hard cock to her dripping wet little hole, her father's big hands on her thighs, spreading her open, pulling her up onto his belly her back to him, that the head of his cock had accidentally slipped inside his daughter's swollen hot dripping wet little cunny. That her warm little glove sucking the head of his cock wasn't what it was.

That her rocking her little hips, her quivering hot breaths, pulling him deep and deeper into her warm, wet buttery hot little cunny wasn't him fucking his little girl, his daughter, her fucking her father. That he wasn't really kneading his little Rose's big firm full swollen hot breasts, pulling on his daughter's hot swollen nipples, fucking his cock deep into his little Rose her cumming so creamy warm, bucking on her father's cock as he came inside her.

That over the next few weeks, his daughter, his little Rose, dropping to her knees and sucking him, eagerly, willingly sucking her father's cock hot hard throbbing into her warm little mouth, her jacking her father's cock in her warm little hands, making him cum in her warm sucking little mouth, was as natural as could be.

That at every opportunity, she loved the feel of her father's cock in her warm little mouth, making him cum in her warm little pussy, his hot throbbing hard daddy-cock inside her, her tongue pressed into her father's mouth, his taste on her breath. That she craved milking his cock squeezing him inside her hot little cunt, deep in her warm little belly. That she'd spread her legs for him, her father licking her bald little cunny in return, loving the feel of her father's mouth on her bare smooth bald little cunt, him slipping his tongue inside her, through her pink shiny wet slit, made Rose cum so many hundreds of times. Hot, erotic, incestuous memories of her loving father, his huge thick cock, his big hands all over her tiny little body, his sucking her swollen hot breasts, making his little girl, his daughter cum so fucking hard all over her father's hugely hard cock, his little incestuous love doll alone together out on the farm.

She'd cream wet at the thought, still, after all these years. That she'd sought out older men her whole life to be him for her, imagining their cocks her father's cock, on top of her, buried deep inside her young hot wet little pussy, stretching her hot little cunt open, her on top of her father, madly fucking him, moaning, groaning, her Daddy, her Papa cumming so hard inside her every night under the covers, alone together out on the farm together, father and daughter.

She loved fucking her father. Now she had her son the Reverend with his magnificent huge cock, and her beautiful little Em.

❖❖❖

Neither Rose or the Reverend Joshua knew Emma had seen them, him and his mother the night before, that Emma had watched his mother suck his cock in the firelight as his little Emma slept in his bed. His beautiful daughter, rubbing herself under the covers, her gown pulled up over her bare little hips, her smooth soft bare little mound, her pink little slit dripping wet. Her squeezing her swollen young breasts, watching her grandma Rose squeeze her son's thick swollen cock, hearing her whisper so hotly, "let me suck you, Daddy."

Her sucking Emma's father's huge throbbing hot hard cock into her warm wet sucking hot little mouth, her slide her son's hugely hard cock between her big full soft hot breasts, her whispering, "you like my big tits, don't you Papa, so much like Em's big tits, don't you Daddy," her voice sounding so little, so young, "do you like that, Daddy," her whispering so hotly like a lust filled devilish little whore, "nnnyou do, your little girl's big soft tits," that she wanted to be his little girl too, just like his little Em, "my swollen puffy ripe nipples, to suck them, Daddy," to fuck his little girl, just like he did his little Em, "fuck my big tits, Daddy, fuck your little girl's big tits, so big and full, so swollen and hot, just like Em's, Daddy, pretend their Em's, Papa, your little girl's big hot soft tits, Daddy."

The Reverend didn't know Emma had stared at his mother's full firm breasts wrapped around his long thick hard cock. Her nipples just like Em's firm and puffy, pinkish swollen rosy red as she rubbed her creamy wet little cunny, imaging her Grandma Rose sucking her young swollen big breasts. As large as her Grandma Rose's breasts, their nipples puffy, hot, aching, her wishing her Grandma was whispering those naughty, dirty things to her.

That she wanted to kneel at the end of her fathers bed and watch, that she wanted to whisper, "suck him, suck Daddy, suck Papa's cock," in a heated frenzied whisper, "just like I do," strumming her wet little clit making herself so hot at the thought of their being sisters.

That she wanted to climb out of her father's bed, kneel next to her Grandma Rose and suck him too, with her, together, grandmother and granddaughter, sharing their lover, father, son, them both Daddy's little girls. That she wanted to lick, and kiss, and suck her Grandma Rose's breasts into her warm little mouth while she sucked her son's cock, to show her what a dirty little girl she was, just like her Grandma Rose. That she had fantasized about her grandmother's breasts. That she had fantasized about her Grandma Rose rubbing and kissing and licking hers, sucking her puffy swollen hot nipples, touching her slick creamy wet little girl cunny, that she wanted to be their Daddy's little girl's together.

She wanted to tell Rose when she first arrive at the farm, that she'd found her wooden phallus up in the attic in her trunk. She wanted to whisper to her, that she'd slid it into her wet little cunny thinking about her, that huge, smooth wooden thing worn so smooth from Rose's own hot little cunt her imagining her own father, imagining her Rose using it, fucking herself with it, the devil in her too. That she'd watched the bull fucking the young heifers, how his cock, his thick swollen cock slid into them just like the wooden phallus had slid into her. That she'd watched the wolves out on the plains fucking madly, the male's big cock fucking into the female bowed down, her bottom so high in the air, the look of sheer bliss on her smiling face, her tongue lolling to one side like a hot little whore too. That she'd fucked her father's cock, that the Reverend Joshua, Rose's own son, was fucking her, his daughter, his little girl. That she was fucking her father, finally, and whether or not the devil was in them, that it was heaven.

Emma was breathing so hard, her father sucking her hot swollen nipples, her hair hanging down wild around his face, when she first opened her eyes, her father suckling her breasts, fingering her tight wet little pussy, she couldn't quite believe, his big thick cock, it's girth spreading her little bottom open, she didn't quite believe, her father fucking her tight little virgin ass, there was her Grandma Rose, leaning into the swirling lines of the wrought iron bed frame, in Emma's bed just across the room, kneeling there in the dim morning light, her gown unbuttoned in front and open from the waist, watching.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,446 Followers