The Reverend's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,393 Followers

Mary started to stroke her brother's cock faster and faster as the movie progressed. She couldn't believe how big and thick it was. Almost like the man in the movie. She watched as the 'sister' started to move over and such the 'brother'.

Torn with lust she moved over and moved between her brother's legs. Disappointed his hand was no longer fingering her she made up for it as she swallowed his cock eagerly just as the porn star had.

"MMMmmm fuck Mary. That feels so good," Jon moaned as his little sister keenly started to suck him off.

Her little head bobbed up and down his meaty shaft as she concentrated only on sucking her brother to orgasm.

Mary could hear the porno in the background but could not care anymore. All she wanted in life now was in her mouth. She felt Jon's hands move to her head as he started to fuck her face.

It was so hard and yet so good. His cock thrust down her throat as she savagely ate his cock up. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft. His balls swung into her chin as he thrusted into her mouth. Her pouty lips felt so silky smooth as she slid up and down his shaft. His cock began to throb and get even hotter in her mouth as she coated it with her saliva.

Finally after 10 minutes of his sister's attention to his cock Jon gave it and pelted her throat with his cum. Mary was surprised but began to milk his cock of all his cum as if she had been sucking cock for years.

She began to bob faster now, drinking his cum down to her belly as he thrust into her, spurting everytime as he did so. As his orgasm subsided Mary felt an incredible itch in her cunt. She had tasted his cum and now she wanted it in her cunt. She would positively die without it.

Moving up she smiled at her big brother. "Mmmm that was so good Jon. I love your cock. It tastes so good."

Jon smiled. His naked sister's body rubbing against his was driving him nuts.

He moved his head down to her full young breasts. So big and juicy. Sucking them slowly his sister moaned.

"Ooh god Jon that feels so good. Suck my tits. Suck 'em good," she encouraged.

Sucking on her tits like a new-born baby Jon's hands went once more to his sister's crotch. It was drenched in her cum. Mary felt his hands on her and began to grind her cunt into his hands.

His sucking her tits was so addictive. So pleasurable. She was climbing a mountain of lust and NEEDED to be fucked.

"Oh Jon please fuck me. God I want it so bad. I need it so bad. I will do anything. You can fuck me anyway, just slam your cock in my cunt. If you don't I'll go find some stranger who will," she begged.

Jon simply smiled and turned his sister over. "No need for that Mary. I'm going to fuck you good and hard. By the time I'm done with you, you will feel full of cock until next time," he said.

"I find that hard to believe with the itch I have in my cunt," Mary said in a near whisper.

Moving over Jon mounted his extremely horny busty sister. Her tits glinted and shook slowly as he positioned he cock at her virgin entrance and slid it home.

"YES YES YES!" Mary yelled as her brother slid his big fat cock in her horny pussy. So big. So hard. So good. She did not even feel the pain until after he broke her maidenhood.

Jon slowed down as he looked at the pain on Mary's face. He hadn't had this problem with Beth. But pain quickly turned to pleasure as Mary looked up at her older brother.

"It's gone. Now FUCK ME," she said.

Jon smiled and started to ball his sister. Her cunt was so damn tight. It gripped his cock mightily as he thrust down into her. Her bed began to shake, as the two siblings rutted like rabbits in spring.

Jon fucked Mary deep and hard. Bringing his cock to the brink of leaving her juicy hotness and then slamming it right back down. Mary for her part was in heaven. Her cunt felt so good as her brother fucked her hard.

Almost out of animalistic instinct Mary began to thrust back into Jon. Meeting his thrusts and giving them back as hard as he gave. Jon moaned as he watched his cock disappear into his sister. Over and over again. Her cunt was alive as he fucked her.

He went deeper with each thrust and her cunt accepted him fully. Almost as if she was made to fuck him. Mary's cunt was so hot and wet as he fucked her. So much like Beth. Jon watched as Mary's tits bounced wildly as he powerfully fucked her. Slamming her cunt over and over and over and over and over.

Finally after her entire body was drenched with sex sweat. Her hair damp after she figured she could feel nothing better Mary exploded as she orgasmed all over her brothers big cock.

Jon moaned as his sister lubed his cock with her juices. He had been holding off for a while now and was nearing his own point of no return. Mary bucked and moaned beneath him. Slamming up into his meat as she experienced powerful multi-orgasms just as she felt her brother's cum coat her cunt.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH," Jon growled as he exploded in his sister's very hot pussy.

Her muscles gripped him massively as he thrust into her, coating her pussy walls with his hot sticky sperm.

Finally Jon stopped cumming and he slowed down his pace and finally came to a stop as he left his cock buried in his sister.

Mary moaned. "Oh god Jon! I never knew sex could by like that! We have got to make this a daily event! I don't care what anyone says... incest is best. Regular sex is for losers! I'm never going without family cock. Especially brother cock!" she said still high from sex.

Jon moaned as he slowly pulled out of his sister's juicy hole. He kissed her passionately on the lips. A kiss that was returned.

"It was wonderful for me too Mary. You are so good. So lovely," he crooned.

"But now we have to clean up. Can't have the family finding bloody, cum stained sheets."

Grabbing a towel he cleaned his cock.

Holding out his hand he smiled. "Let's go have a shower together and then we'll wash those sheets," he said.

Part 5

Jon and Mary did have a shower but little time was spent washing. Before they knew it the horny siblings were at it again. This time with Jon fucking his sister's virgin ass. Jon smiled. Two sisters, two cunts, two asses and two mouth's. Life was good.

Mary never did wash the sheets. She said she wanted them for memories.

"The day my big brother made me his whore," were her exact words.

For the next week Jon fucked both Mary and Beth. Separately because he didn't know how to tell one he was fucking the other. Usually he wouldn't go to sleep until 1 or 2 in the morning as he was up fucking one of his horny pussies or the other. Damn they were horny.

The next Sunday the entire family was in church. As always Ruth, Jon, Mary and Beth arrived after Peter as he was the reverend and arrived early. Ruth had gone to talk to the reverend and wish him a good sermon.

This left Jon with his two sisters on each arm as they walked along the pews. As they were in public he couldn't openly fondle either girl but keep them close for comfort. Sitting down he looked as both of his sisters. They looked so virginal and innocent in their Sunday clothes. Could these be the same girls who turned into cock crazed whores whenever he was alone with them?

Ruth came back and smiled at her children. They were getting along so well. Extremely well these past two weeks. Jon was such a good boy. Always taking care of his sisters, what a lucky mom she was to have a son who treated his family with respect. He was never in any trouble. And he's cute.

"I hope he meets a good girl," she thought.

Ruth looked up as her husband began his sermon.

"Now he did meet a good girl," she chuckled softly.

But she couldn't help comparing her son to his father.

They were both athletic although Peter had been slowing down lately. Both leaders and very kind men. She just wished Peter would stop smoking. Jon never did, said he couldn't if he wanted to make the pros.

There was the one major difference. Her husband was happy with life. He had been letting himself go where he son always wanted more and was becoming a hunk because of it.

"I wonder what he's like in bed?" she thought.

"Ugh? Did I just ask myself that? What kind of a mother lusts for her son?" she thought.

Turning her attention back to the sermon Ruth tried to put her thoughts out of her mind but somehow they always came back to her son and bed.

Meanwhile Jon wrapped his arm around Mary. Beth had left halfway through to get changed to sing a hymn for the congregation. Mary sighed and rested her head against her lover. It felt so good to be near him. She felt her pussy itch again as she felt those sensations rising again. The sensations telling her she needed to be fucked. NOW.

Jon felt his sister tense slightly as she slipped closer to him. He knew the signals all to well. She needed sex almost 24/7. Giving her a squeeze he smiled at her as he started to slide down the other end of the pew and out.

Mary excitedly followed her brother out. She wasn't wearing any panties or a bra. She had abolished them when she started to fuck Jon. She knew she was going to be fucked and that made her walk faster.

Ruth saw her kids leave and smiled. They routinely switched pews during church. Usually during the second half they would go to the balcony so her husband wouldn't find them dozing.

Jon pulled his sister's hand as she giggled after him. Taking her up the stairs they went to the highest point of the church. The bell tower. Surely it would cover Mary's moans as he fucked her.

"Umm thank you Jon. You know I need it so bad. I can't help it!" she said hornily.

"That's ok sis. If I have a choice of fucking you or listen to dad talk, I pick you any day."

Giggling Mary began to pull up her dress past her hips but beneath her tits. Lying back on the wooden floor she spread her legs wide for her big brother.

Jon started to undo the belt to his trousers and then dropped his pants as he unleashed his monster cock. It was raging in his pants as he looked down at his sister. Moving down like an eagle on prey Jon started to kiss his sister lustily on the lips as he slid down into her wanting cunt.

Mary moaned as she felt Jon sink down into her. It felt so good. She needed it so bad. Mary started to lose her breath as she felt Jon start to mightily fuck her. They had never done it outside of the house before.

Jon had once. With Beth. It had been after her gymnastics meet the first week. He fucked her right there in the changing room. She passed off her soreness to not stretching when it was actually due to the brutal but extremely hot fucking she received.

Jon snapped back to the present as Mary thrust up into his groin. She had become an accomplished lover in their week of lovemaking. He continued to thrust down into her. Harder and harder like always. Her tight cunt gripping his cock as her tits shook mightily under her dress.

Down below the service ended. Beth had changed back into her Sunday clothes and went in search of her siblings. She always hung out with them. She hated all the loser boys who came up to her when she was alone but not when she was with Jon.

"Mom? Do you know where Jon and Mary went?" she asked hopefully.

"They left in the middle like you kids always do sweetie. Maybe they are still up in the balcony by the windows now. You like to go their right?" Ruth answered.

"I'll go check, thanks," she said politely as she skipped off. Pausing only to be polite to the congregation and accept thanks for her singing Beth ran up the steps. She was hoping Jon would be alone so she could fuck him. She needed his cock dearly.

Upon reaching the balcony she couldn't find Jon or Mary sitting or by the windows.

"I wonder where they are?" she asked into thin air.

Then just as she was about to leave she heard a slight moaning. It seemed to be coming from up above. In the bell tower?

Opening the wood door with a creak Beth started up the steps. People were definitely up there and it sounded like they were having sex. Continuing up Beth came to the last door before the bell tower and opened it. Only to find her big sister Mary riding the fuck out of Jon's thick rod.

Jon and Mary didn't even hear the door open or the steps. They were too lost in lust as they were on their second fuck. Mary loved to ride Jon's cock. As Mary rode Jon she looked up and was shocked to see Beth.

"BETH!" she said nervously. "We are... um...it was..."

Jon looked back as he was lying on his back. He could see the shock on Beth's face change as the horny girl in her came out.

"Hey baby, why don't you bring that hot little pussy down here and join us," Jon said as he looked up at his youngest sister.

Mary was shocked. "What? Wha. Whats going on?" she asked.

"I'm going to join you that's what's going on," said a very turned on Beth as she looked at her brother's cock still embedded in her sister's cunt.

"Then you're ok with this?" asked Mary hopefully.

"OK with it? I've been fucking Jon for two weeks!" said Beth proudly.

"TWO weeks?" restated Mary in disbelief. "I've been fucking him for one!"

Jon chuckled as his dirty little secret unfolded.

"You asshole!" said Mary playfully as she lightly slapped his hairy chest. "You've been fucking us on the side!"

Jon grinned. "Kept you happy didn't I?"

"You could have told us. Its not like we are against it," said a very horny and now naked Beth.

"You guys share a room. I figured that sooner or later you'd find out. What with you both reeking of sex and wobbling around like old women after I fuck you."

Both Mary and Beth giggled.

"Remember Friday? We were practically crawling! I should have known!" said Beth.

By now Jon was extremely hard and Mary felt it as she was still entirely on his cock.

"Well are we going to fuck or are we going to chat?" he said not meaning it as a question at all.

Pushing Mary off of him he took of her dress revealing her body to her sister.

"Holy Fuck Mary!" exclaimed Beth.

Jon smiled, "Hey Beth, why don't you show Mary how flexible you can be when I fuck you," Jon said, lust dripping from his lips.

Beth quickly moved over where Mary once was and spread her legs wide as she did the splits for her brother and sister. Her young cunt drooled as she looked at her brother's big cock and sister's heaving chest.

Jon moved towards Beth and slid his cock in her wet opening. Beth sighed sexual relief as her cunt was filled with gorgeous cock. Mary noted the satisfaction on Beth's face and immediately knew what she was thinking.

Jon started to thrust into his sister as she spread as wide as humanly possible. Her cunt ached for the fucking it was receiving as she let out ohs and ahs as Jon pelted her cunt with his cock.

Moving her legs up Jon helped her wrap her legs around her neck as she bent slightly forward. Her cunt totally open allowing Jon to slide deeper into her juicy cunt. Her cunt still tight as he fucked her. Her body moving into his as he leaned her against the wall and fucked her hot pussy deeper and deeper.

Mary watched her brother and sister mate with some jealousy but glad Jon's cock was still in the family and soon in her cunt. Moving to join the fun she got down on all fours and started to suck Jon's ball sack as he fucked Beth more and more.

Beth's eyes fluttered as she received the fucking she had been pining for all morning. She felt her sister's tongue flick across her pussy as she sucked her brother's balls. For Jon the pleasure was immense and began to cum just as Beth orgasmed all over his rod.

Smiling Beth brought her legs down and looked at her well-fucked pussy.

"Mm I love it when he fucks me don't you sis?" she asked. "I've been dying to tell someone about his monster of a cock."

Mary grinned. "I know what you mean Beth. I can't get enough of his cock. I NEED it so bad. I can't imagine how I went so long without it."

Jon regained his strength as he listened to his sister's talk. Thinking back to all the porno's he had seen and how he was going to fuck his two little sluts together. Moving up he smiled as his naked nymphs.

"OK you too. Here's how it's going to work. Mary you lie on your back and spread your legs wide. Beth you lie on her stomach, face up and I will fuck you both good and deep," he commanded.

"Umm I love it when you order me around," groaned Mary.

"Me too! Added Beth. Fuck us deep Jonny!"

Lying back Mary spread her juicy legs apart as Beth lay atop her. Her light frame not causing any problem at all. Beth loved the feel of another naked woman and her sister no less.

Mary reached around and started to rub Beth's small chest. Jon looked at his two sisters' in position. Their drooling cunts open for service. Moving down he positioned his cock in front of Beth's opening and rammed his rod home.

Beth groaned in satisfaction. She could never get enough sex. She loved the feel of Jon's cock in her pussy and lay back to let him fuck her, as he desired. Jon began to thrust into his younger sister as she spread her legs wide. Giving him full access.

Mary moaned herself as she felt Beth squirm above her and into her. Her pert little ass was driving her crazy. Lazily her hands started to pinch Beth's breasts as Jon fucked Beth deeper and deeper.

Jon moaned and pulled of Beth. A look of disappointment crossed her face initially but Jon wasn't paying attention. He lined up to Mary and thrust down into her equally hot hole.

Mary like Beth moaned her satisfaction.

"God yes Jon. Fuck me. Fill me with your cock and sperm."

Jon held himself up on either side of his sisters as he fucked down into Mary.

She groaned as she tried to spread her legs as wide as possible. Letting Jon have his way with her. He seemed especially hard this time as he fucked the hell out of her cunt. Jon fucked her hot little box over and over. Giving her cunt all he had.

Jon pulled once more out of his sister and slid down into Beth once more. Beth moaned as she felt her cunt so filled with his thick cock. Beth tried to speak but couldn't. Closing her eyes she rested as Jon fucked her harder and harder.

Jon continued to fuck his sister. His balls slapping into Mary as he fucked Beth. Beth's pussy was buzzing with want as she began to experience an orgasm. This only made Jon fuck her harder as she ground her body into Mary's.

Jon pulled once more out of his youngest sister and slammed it home into Mary's pussy. She was just alive as Beth as she was near an orgasm of her own. A glazed look was over Beth's as Jon fucked her older sister.

Mary tried to buck up to meet him, as it felt so good. Her cunt so tight around his thick shaft as he pelted her cunt down and down. Deeper he went until he hit her womb. Finally she could take no more and yelled out in pleasure as she experienced one of her multi-orgasms.

Jon groaned his satisfaction as Mary cummed all over his cock. Squeezing his nuts he began to blow his load deep inside of Mary. Wanting to share his cum with both sisters' he quickly pulled out and stuffed his cock one last time inside Beth.

Finally after the three siblings rested together for 10 minutes Jon pulled out and looked at his watch. They had been up here 2 hours!

Lazily he lay back knowing he was done for a while. Beth slid off her cum filled sister and looked at her with love.

"Want to eat each other out and suck his cum from each other's cunts?" she asked hopefully.

Mary smiled. "I'd love to sis. I always wondered what it would be like to get it on with a woman". Moving on the floor she positioned herself at Beth's well-fucked hole.

"Damn Beth! Jon gave it to you good."

Beth looking at Mary's well-fucked hole said the same. "He fucks us good sis."

And with that shoved her face greedily into her sister's hot twat.

Mary groaned as Beth stared to eat out her cunt. Sliding between Beth's thighs she began to return the favour as she remembered how Jon had eaten her out over the past week.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,393 Followers