The Ride

Story Info
Older man shows younger woman what good sex is.
2.2k words
4.23
63.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you PaulX35.

To all the women reading this, especially the younger ones, I am a woman in my late twenties. I have been involved with a man years my senior for some time now. Mature men really know how to please a woman; their experience and knowledge of sex just can’t be compared with the 'boys'. Put simply, they know what hot sex is.

The evening was cool and still, as she waited at the bus stop. The other students in her class had caught the earlier bus. Now, if only she hadn't had to stay behind to talk to her tutor, she would have been home by now. Talk? Well, yes, her marks were down, the lessons were just so damned boring, and she preferred to be out partying. And so, she had a little talk with her tutor. The poor fellow hadn't been able to keep his eyes of her when she had leaned over his desk. Then when she had let her firm young breasts almost drop out of her blouse, he had almost choked. A smug little grin crept over her sweet lips.

That mid term paper would no longer be a problem.

A car passed by, slowing down, and one of the boys leaned out to wolf whistled at her. She smiled, she knew her skirt was way too short, and her long black boots accentuated it. She liked it. They loved it!

The bus stop was just around the corner from her college. As she stood there she received more wolf whistles, and suggestive calls. The students' cars were always old and easy to spot.

As she waited a little longer, leaning against the post, a man pulled up. His car looked very new. A very sleek and shiny, black Honda Legend.

'Wouldn't the boys I know love this car?' she mused.

He leaned out. She could now see he was an older, but still very handsome man, somewhere around forty or so, with dark hair, a beard, and incredible golden eyes.

His words were simply "You need a lift sweetheart?"

She accepted, and got in.

Looking over at him, she could see he was a fit man, no paunch there. And what strong looking hands he had, she noted. His was dressed rather conservatively, dark trousers and a plain shirt. Like something her father might wear. 'The poor fellow, his clothing probably matches his life,' she thought. 'I bet he could use a little excitement', and so she let her skirt creep up a little higher, as she lounged back in the plush leather seat.

He glanced across at her, and asked where she lived, barely taking his eyes off the road.

She gave him her address, and leaned back further, letting her legs fall open a little. Placing her hands on her knees, she then slowly rubbed them up the insides of her smooth thighs. ' Mmm... That sure feels good. Better not let my fingers slide up too far though. Are my panties damp, or I am just imagining it?' Lots of naughty thoughts began to fill her head, as they frequently did.

She glanced over at him - no reaction.

'What would it be like to fuck a man old enough to be my father?' Her pussy began to tingle at such a naughty thought, as she stifled a giggle.

"It's so hot today isn't it?" she said, smiling as she undid the top buttons of her blouse to reveal part of her lacy bra and breasts, then turning to him and fanning herself. Still no reaction.

Damn it! 'What is wrong with this man', she thought, pouting and then thinking back to the boys who had driven past earlier. 'Any one of them would certainly have shown more than a little interested by now.'

Sighing, she stared out the window, but the surroundings were unfamiliar.

"You're going the wrong way," she told him, now feeling somewhat bored.

"No, this is the right way," he replied, "I want to show you something before I take you home."

"Show me what?" What could this man possibly have that would be of interest to her?
He didn't reply.

He had been watching her for weeks now. Watching how she paraded up and down while she waited at the bus stop. He had seen how she would shake her long blond hair back over her shoulders, laughing as she talked and teased those eager young pups. How she would suggestively lean back against the bus stop with her hands behind her back, making sure her tits pushed forward for all to see. He knew why she dressed the way she did, in those short skirts, and tight blouses. He knew a cock lover when he saw one, and she was one for sure! Furthermore, he intended on giving her exactly what it was she needed.

'A hot little bitch like this one deserves so much more to satisfy her than those young lads can offer,' he thought, with a smug grin.

They continued driving for a few minutes more, before stopping. They were surrounded by tall trees and bushes in a very secluded spot. Already it was beginning to get dark.

'He's brought me all the way up here to seduce me,' she thought, 'how quaint. Well he's a good looking man, a quick grope before I go home might be kind of fun.'

"Come, you will enjoy this I am sure," he told her, smiling and looking across at her, now acutely aware of her partly open blouse, and the skirt which had crept all the way up her legs. Sure he had something to show her alright.

'The little bitch might think she knows what a good fuck is,' he thought, ' but I just bet she hasn't got a clue, well, she's about to find out isn't she?' His cock stiffened as he began to imagine what her sweet young body might look like without clothes.

He got out and walked around to open her door. She was taken by surprise; she wasn't used to being treated with such old fashioned courtesy. He took her by the hand, and led her around to the front of his car. They stood there for a moment.

'I think he's going to try to kiss me now,' she thought, with a grin. 'Should I pretend to struggle? It might be kind of fun to push him away to begin with. Yes, why should I give so easily? I wonder if he tongue kisses? Perhaps I might first just...' Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted as he suddenly he pushed her roughly down on her back onto the car bonnet. She gasped as she felt his whiskers brush against the side of her face and ear, and he whispered to her.

"I've been watching you for weeks now at that bus stop you little slut, but then that's what you want, don't you? That's why you wear the clothes you do, don't you? Why you move the way you do. You teasing little bitch! You want to be looked at, don't you? You want to be wanted." His breath was hot and heavy as he hissed, "now I want you."

She felt his hard muscular body pressing down against hers.

'Fuck him, he called me a slut', she thought angrily. But then, as she felt his hard cock pressing though the fabric of his trousers, it made her nipples tingle and her pussy begin to throb, and she decided she could forgive him. 'So, the old boy does know something about sex after all - oh yes!'

She smiled and let her body relax, as her breathing quickened, and a cool damp sweat began to form on her body.

As he leaned over her, he grabbed the front of her blouse, ripping it wide open. He looked down at the lacy bra holding her breasts. There would be no time wasting fumbling around to remove her bra for a man of his experience. Slipping his hand underneath her back, he managed to snap open the clasp in a matter of seconds, releasing and exposing her breasts.

The rush of cool air on her warm body and the swiftness of his actions made her gasp. Looking up at him, she felt good as he stared down at her lovely young breasts and sweet rose coloured nipples, admiring them as if he had never seen anything so lovely before. Licking his lips, he traced each nipple with his fingertips.

She felt his mouth hungrily kiss her neck, before moving down to her chest. His rough whiskers gently brushing against her soft skin, and his tongue felt warm and wet as it flicked across her nipples, forcing then to attention. He ripped at the fabric again, totally exposing the top of her body. ' Damn him!' She thought, ' this is my best blouse! Why, it cost... fuck, the horny bastard has a hell of a mouth!'

The contrast of his soft wet lips and rough beard was an excitement she had never experienced before. Smooth almost baby faced college boys were what she was used to. A man's whiskers she was discovering, could tickle and tease in the most exciting ways.

Sliding one hand up and under her skirt, he then grabbed hold of her panties, and with one swift jerk he had them down around her knees. She squirmed and let them drop further before kicking them to one side.

Leaning over her, he pushed her skirt up and over her hips to expose her sweet down-like covered pussy. He hesitated, as if savouring the moment, before burying his face between her open thighs.

First he used his tongue to lap up the sweet wetness that had formed between her legs. Then placing his hands on the inside of her thighs, he spread her legs wider to gain greater access. Sliding his hands up her legs, he parted her soft petals with two fingers to expose her now throbbing clit, before taking it into his mouth. He sucked for several minutes, then using his teeth, he gently pulled on her clit, releasing it only when she cried out. All she could think was, ' fuck it, the old boy doesn't just know how to eat pussy, I swear he must have fucking well written the book on it!'

She lay there on the front of his car, moaning and writhing with pleasure. He continued to lick and tease her. Her whole body began to ache with that familiar yearning to be fucked. She thought she knew what it was to be aroused, but this man was doing things to her, arousing her like she had never know before.

Suddenly he stopped and stood up. He began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers, but he seemed to be taking his time. So she reached over, fumbling about trying to help him; she just couldn't get his cock out fast enough. Licking her lips in anticipation, she watched as his hard and throbbing cock dropped out. Surely now he was going to ram that hot toy of his straight into her for that final pleasure, but instead he just stood there gently stroking himself.

"This is what you want, isn't it, slut? Well if you want it so badly, why don't you beg for it?"

She looked at him. His words shocked her. Was he kidding? Didn't he want to fuck her as badly as she wanted to be fucked? Never before had she felt such raw desire. She would have done anything he had asked at that moment just to get his big hard cock inside her, and so she did. She begged.

"Yes fuck me, fuck me now!" she pleaded in frustration, franticly rubbing her wet and swollen clit between her fingers.

He smiled down at her, he knew who was in control now, and so he continued to stroke himself, "You didn't say please."

"Fuck me! Fuck me please!" she pleaded.

Leaning over her again, he pressed his hard cock against her wet and swollen cunt, and with one quick thrust he rammed it deep inside her. She cried out, partly in shock at the suddenness of his action, but mainly from pure hot pleasure. Filling her with his throbbing hard cock, he fucked her slow and easy to begin with, but she wanted more. As she clawed at his back trying to force him to fuck her faster, she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me harde, you horny bastard!"

Her words sent him into a frenzy of uncontrolled lust. Fuck her, oh yes he would fuck her alright! He would show her what a really hot fuck was all about!

As he increased his thrusts, his balls slapped heavily against her wet pussy. She began to feel her own wetness dripping down her ass, making the car wet and slippery to lie on. His stamina amazed her, as he panted and grunted, fucking her harder and faster, slowing down only when she had climaxed not once, but twice within a few minutes.

He fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

As they drove back she lay there in the seat beside him, spent and exhausted. She knew that after this night she would never be the same again. She was finished with the boys. This man had changed her forever.

This man had made her a woman!

If you enjoyed reading my story, please take time to vote. I love getting feedback too. Feedback is the only way amateur authors like me have of knowing what we are doing right or wrong.

Thank you,
Alex (f).