The Ride

Story Info
They ride into the sunset together.
1.9k words
4.3
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful spring afternoon and she rode her horse Peppermint through the open fields just outside the city. She came here every day after work, rode and then took care of her horse and helped the keepers for a few hours before heading home. When she arrived today she noticed a gentleman there she had never seen before. This was not uncommon as people were always coming bringing new horses for boarding, as well as for riding lessons. Something about this one caught her eye though as she pulled up. He was walking away from leading a beautiful palomino toward the stable. He was a little different from most of the people who came here she noticed. He wore nice pants and a dress shirt, yet did not seem uncomfortable or out of place there. She parked her car and headed toward the stable to get Peppermint for their afternoon ride.

As she entered she looked around the barn. She saw him in one of the stalls with his horse and quickly walked past toward Peppermint. As she began putting the saddle on her horse a voice came from over her shoulder. "Hello" he said, "my name is Mike, and that is my horse Midnight." She quickly turned, half startled, have excited. She started to introduce herself but she could not find the words. Her eyes gazed upon his rugged yet soft face, her eyes lost in his deep green eyes, trapped in an eternal stare. "I am Peppermint and that is Ally, I mean I am Ally and this is Peppermint," She said. She extended her hand to him and he to her. He grasped her hand firmly yet gently and shook holding on to her delicate hand as they stared at each other in awkward silence.

He was a large man almost 6' big broad shoulders, dark hair with streaks of gray. He had a rugged look about him yet at the same time looked as soft as a teddy bear and as gentle as a kitten. They broke their handshake a he walked around her horse and began patting him down and demanding what a fine animal it was. He walked all the way around her horse his eyes never really moving from her delicate face. He came back around to the other side of the horse and asked if she was about to ride. She nodded her head signaling yes. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. "I am new here and would love to be shown the area by someone who knows."

"I would love to," she responded as she finished saddling her horse. They each led their horses out and then mounted and headed out to the wilderness. They rode side by side talking to each other. She showed him the area and talked about all of the people at the stables and all of their little idiosyncrasies. He listened intently and looked around as she pointed out areas to avoid and those not to miss.

They went to a stream and got down from the horses. They took the reins and lead the horses along the stream bank. They continued to talk and enjoy the scenery. She took him to a spot she normally let Peppermint drink from. They tied the horses to a tree and began to walk through the tall grass as they drank and rested. She extended her hands out like a little child running through the weeds letting her hands gently bend the tips of the tall delicate grass. He watched her as she closed her eyes and continued walking, her hands still outstretched. The sun was beginning to lower in the late afternoon sky and the orange and red hues danced in the grass and off her face. Mike walked over in front of her, her eyes still closed. She walked into him and opened her eyes somewhat confused, knowing there was nothing in the middle of this field she could have run into. Before she could make sense of what was happening he had placed his strong soft hands on her cheeks and lifted her mouth to his. She started to push away from him, but as their lips met her body weakened and she gave in to him. They stood there in the tall grass, kissing the sun coming closer to setting behind them.

Their kiss became more passionate and intense as their tongues began darting around in each other's mouth. Their breathing became more intense and their hearts were pounding through their chests almost searching the other one out. Her arms wrapped around his thick frame squeezing and holding on is if she was falling and was holding on for her life. Her hands began to frantically roam over his back, rubbing, clawing, and searching for his flesh. His hands still holding her head now slowly slid down over her neck to her shoulders then on to her hips before reaching around to the small of her back.

She pulled back from him and unwrapped her arms only to reach around and begin unbuttoning his shirt exposing the masculine hairs on his strong chest. She was tugging trying to pull his shirt from his pants as she undid each button. His hands still draped around her hips began tugging at her shirt, tearing it from the grasp of her jeans. As he began sliding it upward she had freed his shirt and was sliding the sleeves over his arms. He stopped and let her take his shirt off where she threw it to the ground. He lifted her shirt over her head and threw it on top of his then pulled her back into him and continued kissing her. As they kissed he began undoing her bra unbuckling then sliding it off of her arms and on to the now forming pile of clothes.

As their half naked bodies pressed together in the warm sun they kisses as her hands slid down to his pants. Her fingers methodically groped and probed for his button trying to undo it. She found it; undoing the button and then tugging in hopes the zipper would surrender and fall on its own. She moved from his lips and began kissing his neck and chest working down his torso not missing an inch of his flesh as she began to lower herself. She began sliding his pants down as her tongue and lips worked over his strong chest then his stomach. She was on her knees as she reached the top of his boxers; she paused, looked up at him then ran her hand over the front of the smooth cool fabric. She ran her hands over the bulge teasing him, outlining his glorious cock with her delicate touch.

His cock began to grow, swelling in his shorts. She reached in felt around grabbed his manhood between her fingers and released it from its prison. Without hesitation she traced the pink head of his cock with her tongue her hand still wrapped around the base. He continued to harden as she teased his flesh, kissing softly, running her tongue all over gently. Quickly she parted her lips and began taking the throbbing member into her mouth. Just as quickly as she had taken him into her mouth his cock came out exposing the slick shiny coat of saliva now there. She continued rocking her head back and forth, taking him in and out of her mouth listening to his moans grow louder each time. He stopped her and began to fall to his knees pushing her down as he did.

She lay back in the grass as he knelt between her legs and began unbuttoning her pants. She arched her back raising her ass as he slid the pants down her legs before they landed in the pile with the rest of the clothes. He reached back up and slid her red thong down exposing her beautiful womanhood, which was now glistening in the warm afternoon air. He leaned in and began kissing her stomach then worked down her naked flesh toward her tingling clit. He began kissing her letting his lips gently tease her clit before massaging it gently with this tongue. He could not restrain himself, his tongue pushed down her slit spreading her lips opening her up to the world. Her juices, flowing like a river, were being slowly lapped up with his tongue.

She again arched her back and began wiggling as he probed his tongue in and out of her lovely pussy. She reached down and grabbed his hair and began pulling, her muscles beginning to tighten as he fucked her with his thick tongue. She came there in the field bucking his face coating him with her juices, her screams echoing through the wilderness. After she had caught her breath she pulled away from him then pushed him onto his back. She crawled beside him and slid his boxers from his hips revealing his now fully erect cock pointing straight up toward the heavens. She threw a leg over him as if she were mounting her horse then guided her slick cunny toward his cock. She wiggled around teasing him, coating the tip of his erection with her sweet slick juices before taking him inside of her.

Inch by inch she took him inside of her until there was no more. She sat their not moving with his cock inside of her. It felt so perfect. She began wiggling her hips around in circles, then rocking her ass up and down slightly. She again began to moan and her breath became short once again. She looked down at his handsome face to see his eyes barely open as his hips began to move in rhythm with hers. Their bodies still pressed together they kissed. She could feel the need to cum again and she sat up, her body upright, her pussy filled with his hard cock. The setting sun casting lovely colors on to her naked flesh, warming it from the outside as her blood began to boil inside. Her movements became faster and more direct as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. His hands began to move over her body, squeezing her lovely breasts as they passed over then resting on her hips grabbing tightly as if to guide her.

He could feel her tightening around him and he knew she was going to cum at any moment. He could also feel his own orgasm beginning to build. She began calling out his name as she rocked faster on his member. His hands still grasped on her hips as his thrusts quickened to match hers. She clamped down even tighter and ground her hips into his. She began to experience an orgasm like none she had ever had. He began calling to her, telling her that he was about to cum. The sun was now falling over the horizon, the mixture of colors fading as twilight began to set in.

Her head lowered her eyes looking into his as she felt him thrust, his hot cum shooting into her mixing with her own juices. They stared into each other's eyes as they both came and then she dropped into his arms as they finished. Their sweaty bodies wrapped together, they kissed trying to catch their breath. They lay there in the grass for an eternity still wrapped in each other's embrace. They spent time lying in the grass staring into the stars for a while before dressing and heading to the horses. As they reached the horses he stopped her and took her in his arms and began kissing her again. They mounted their steeds and headed off into the moonlight.