The Ride

Story Info
Master takes pet for a ride.. showes her off and shares her.
3.5k words
4.16
22.7k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

It was a beautiful, warm spring Saturday morning. After sleeping in for a little bit, I woke to the feeling of his warm body pressed against my back. I could feel his already firm cock. A smile came to my face and a happy moan escaped my lips. His hand found its way to one of my nipples, brushing it lightly. He kissed my neck in the spot he knows really gets me going before whispering in my ear that he thought today might just be a good day for a drive and asking what I thought. I, of course, agreed. He suggested that I wear my collar and something appropriate for some fun. The smile on my face grew bigger with this idea and the thought of what was to come filling my mind. I knew that I could be asked to do anything on our drive and was excited by all the possibilities.

This was something that we had talked about on many occasions, but had not yet been able to carry it out. It seemed there was always something standing in our way; work, kids, or some other responsibility. I could hardly wait to get started. It seemed that Master couldn't wait either. He said that he would make coffee and breakfast this morning and I should get ready as quickly as I could, he wanted to be on the road in an hour. I was really going to have to hurry, I needed to get a shower and shave. I knew that it would not do at all for me to not be newly shaven and that was a task that normally took me some time to accomplish. Master was already putting me to the test today which only hinted at what the day could hold in store. I was very nervous, afraid that I would be unable to properly prepare myself in the allotted time. I was, however, determined to give it my best shot. Sometimes Master would understand when I was unable to complete a task given as long as I did my best. I turned to him, kissed him and quickly got out of bed heading to the bathroom to begin my preparations.

Even with hurrying as fast as I dared to, it was almost exactly an hour later when I walked into the kitchen freshly shaved, shampooed, make-up perfectly applied the way Master liked it when we "Played" and dressed. I was wearing a white, button up blouse with no bra. If the light was just right a person could see my nipples through the blouse. I wore a short, plaid skirt that look much like a school girl's skirt. I had put on my white, thigh-high stockings and black high-heeled MaryJane's. I, of course, had on no panties under my skirt. The only jewelry I had on was my collar and the ring on my left hand. I had even taken off my watch. Master always told me that time should be none of my concern when we were playing.

Knowing that it had taken me longer to prepare than I had hoped, I told Master that I would just have some coffee before we left. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye yet spoke with the disappointed, almost angry tone in his voice.

"So I fixed you breakfast and you aren't going to eat it? Don't you appreciate the fact that I cooked for you? Let me guess, you don't feel like bacon and eggs this morning?"

Had I not seen that twinkle in his eye, I would have thought I was really in trouble. Still, I stammered when I tried to respond. I asked for permission to speak freely and Master graciously granted it. I told him of my concern about being perfectly shaved and dressed for him. I explained my deep desire to please him and it taking more time to prepare myself than I had hoped. I really was thrilled that he had cooked breakfast for me and was looking forward to breakfast, but since I had taken so long to get ready to go, I didn't want be the cause of us being later than he wanted to be. Therefore, I was going to not eat so that we could leave on time. By this point, I was crying, sobbing actually. I felt like I was in a no win situation. Either I made us late or I hurt him by not eating the wonderful breakfast he had fixed. No matter which I did, I had disappointed him and I was so very sorry.

When I had finally run out of things to say, I looked up at Master's face and saw that the twinkle and manifested itself on his mouth as well. He pulled me into his arms, wiped the tears from my cheeks and kissed me. He told me that he knew when he said that he wanted to leave within the hour, that it was an impossible task. That he was only teasing me. He wanted me to sit and enjoy my breakfast and we would go whenever I was ready. There really was no rush. Part of me had known this all along, but part of me was worried that I had displeased Master so early in the day. It was only then that I realized, Master had not had his shower yet and was standing before me in his bathrobe. Simultaneously, we both began to laugh. Master pulled out the chair for me at the table and put the plate in front of me. He kissed the top on my head and hurried off to get ready to go.

A short time later, as we pulled out of the driveway, Master reminded me that I was to follow any and all direction given to me today without hesitation or question. There was no need for this reminder; I had been taught that lesson on several occasions since we had begun to explore this aspect of our relationship. In the beginning, I had a tendency to try to make suggestions for things which had resulted in my being punished frequently and in countless ways. Today, I was determined not to do anything to disappoint Master. Part of the change in me came from those previous punishments but part of it came from the growing trust I had that Master's first concern was always my safety and well being. I had learned that even in our most outrageous play, Master focused on protecting both of us from outside forces that could harm our reputations or from anything that could cause me any form of physical or emotional harm.

With that said, Master drove toward the highway in silence. We headed out of town and onto the open road. As soon as we reached the county line, about 15 minutes into our trip, Master told me to unbuckle my seat belt and pull my skirt up to my waist so that the lower half of me was exposed. Simply thinking about doing that brought heat and moisture between my legs and I followed the order as quickly as possible. I had no more than raised my skirt, than a semi pulled up beside us. Master carefully paced our truck to the semi so that we were traveling side by side. I saw the smile on Master's face and knew that he was very pleased. I looked to my right and saw that the semi driver was also very pleased with what he saw. He honked his air horn and reached for his CB radio. I could only assume that he was anxious to tell his buddies about what he had just seen. Little did he or I know that the show had just begun.

Hearing the air horn, spurred Master into action. He told me to unbutton my blouse, lay down on my back with my head in his lap and my legs spread as wide as possible. Still he was working to stay beside the semi. My face flushed a deep shade of pink from the embarrassment, but also from excitement. Again, I followed the order as fast as I could. In this position, all I could see was the face of the semi driver beside us. Master reached down and took one of my nipples between his fingers, pinching it hard and pulling it as far from my body as he could. He then did the same to the other nipple making them stand at attention. He has always loved the way that my nipples pop to attention. Sometimes he likes to play with my nipples for what seems like ages, until I am finally able to orgasm just from the nipple play. This was not one of those times however; he wanted me to cum more quickly than that because he wanted to really give the trucker a show. He moved his hand between my legs and went to work on my clit. He told me to reach the bag that was under the seat and take out my large dildo. He told me to shove the dildo into my slutty pussy as hard and fast as I could. I was to fuck myself while he continued to rub, pinch and pull my clit. I was so excited at that point and wanted so badly to come, I would have done anything.

As I shoved the dildo into my sopping wet pussy, Master used the power control to open my window allowing the breeze to further stimulate my pussy as it flowed over the growing moisture between my legs. Working the dildo in and out of myself I was so close to coming that I was not sure I could hold on any longer. Master and I both saw about the same time that the trucker had also opened his window. I was moaning and begging for Master to let me come. Seeing that the trucker had his window open was enough for Master to give me permission with a stipulation, I better make sure that the trucker knew I was coming. A few more strokes with the dildo put me over the edge. As I yelled at the top of my voice that I was coming, I pulled the dildo from my pussy and shot a load of cum so hard that some of it actually went out the window and the rest, coated the door panel. Thank God Master keeps his truck very clean because the next order I was given was to get on my knees and lick up the mess I had made in his truck. As I began this task, the trucker again blew his horn, Master answered by honking his own horn before speeding off, leaving the semi truck behind.

While I continued to clean up my mess, Master helped me out of my skirt. Now I was wearing only the unbuttoned blouse, my stockings and my heels. Slipping a couple of fingers into my dripping pussy and licking them clean, Master praised me, telling me how proud he was of me and what a wonderful job I had done. He continued to work his fingers in and out of my pussy, keeping the excitement level high. I could not help but push back against his hand as it plunged into me. Without warning, without permission and without being able to prevent it, I came again. This was the wrong thing to do of course. Master pulled his fingers from my pussy, pulled the truck to the side of the road and immediately told me to get out. I was petrified! For one moment the thought that he might leave me there flashed in my mind. I knew that it was a crazy thought and was gone almost as soon as it appeared. It helped too that Master opened his door to get out too.

Almost before I was out of the truck, Master was on my side. I have no idea how he got there. He took my hand and led me to the back of the truck. He lowered the tailgate and told me to bend over with my hands on the edge of the tailgate and my back flat like a table. In this position, my bare ass and pussy were facing any traffic headed in our direction. Master raised his hand and brought it down hard on my ass. He told me that he had been so proud of me until I came without permission. This forced him to punish me and teach me a lesson. This was not what he had wanted to do but was necessary. About every other word was punctuated with a hard swat to my butt. I thanked him for the lesson and begged for him to forgive me. When I had received the required 25 swats, Master helped me to stand and pulled me into his arms. It was only then that I realized, the same trucker from earlier had caught up with us and also pulled to the side of the road to watch some more of the show. Master walked me back to our truck, helped me in and gave the semi driver a wave as he closed the door.

On the road again, Master told me that there was something I could do to help earn his forgiveness. He wanted me to get on my knees and suck his cock as he drove down the road. Knowing that this would expose my bare, red ass and my pussy to the passenger window again brought a flush of embarrassment to my face but I did as I was told instantly. Master had released his cock from his pants on the way to getting into the truck. I licked the tip and knew that he had very much enjoyed everything that had happened so far. There on the tip of his cock was the evidence, a large drop of pre-cum. I took the length of him into my mouth slowly. I wanted him to enjoy every motion, every second. This two was a fantasy we had talked about many times but had not had the chance to fulfill. Soon, I was lost in the pleasure I get from sucking Master's cock and unaware that "Our trucker" was again beside us.

I sucked, licked and stroked Master's cock until at last he rewarded me by coming in my mouth. I did my best to swallow every drop but there was one or two that escaped and found their way to my chin. As I sat back up, wiping the final drops from my chin with the back of my hand, I again heard the familiar honk of the air horn beside us. I grinned and licked the last of the cum from the back of my hand. Master reached across and caressed my check, both he and the trucker were grinning from ear to ear.

I knew that Master was pleased, so I was surprised and shocked when he pulled in front of the semi and then pulled over to the side of the road. Again, he told me to get out but that I might as well take off the blouse that wasn't covering anything anyway. I was sure that somehow, I had failed Master again and was preparing myself for another spanking. I also knew that if that was the case, this time would not be with his hand. Master left me standing beside the truck in nothing but my collar, my stockings and my heels. He walked back to the semi which had also pulled to the side of the road. I was so tempted to try to cover myself in some way but knew that doing that would really make things worse. Master spoke with the trucker for what felt like an eternity. With every passing second, the color in my face deepened and the excitement rose to a higher level than I thought possible.

I heard Master call out to me, "Present Slut!"

I have to admit that I did hesitate for a second and hoped that Master had not noticed before assuming the position. I now stood with my feet approximately 2 feet apart with my fingers interlocked behind my head. I paused while I counted to 10, turned to show my backside again for a 10 count. I then bent over reaching behind me and separating my still red ass cheeks showing off both my asshole and my pussy for a final 10 count and then returned to the original position. I remained in this position until I saw Master nod indicating that I could relax. Master and the trucker stayed there talking for a few more long minutes before shaking hands and walking together towards me. I was really scared now and yet even more excited if that was possible. What did Master have in mind? I had no idea. We had talked in the past about the idea of involving another man in our play, but it had always been an area that Master was not sure he was comfortable with. Like many men, Master was afraid that he would be jealous or feel threatened.

When they reached the side of the truck where I was standing, Master introduced us. The trucker's name was George and although I was his sweet pet, George could call my slut or whatever he felt comfortable with but my name was unimportant. Master said that he felt I owed George something in return for being innocently drawn into our play and so willingly cooperating in making our fantasies come true. He felt that I should suck George's cock for him. I started to get down on my knees to accomplish this but Master stopped me, forcing me to stand bending over. As I took George's already exposed cock into my mouth, Master told me that he had given George instructions that he could fuck my mouth all he wanted as long as he did not come in it. He could shoot his come anywhere on the outside of my body that he wanted to but could not shoot inside me. I nodded my understanding and proceeded to work my magic on this stranger's cock.

Master worked the fingers of one hand into my pussy. At first, I was not sure what he was doing with the other hand but he must have been stroking his own cock, making it rock hard. George took a hold of me under my arms using them to pull me onto his cock. He was not quite as large as Master and was able to fuck my mouth to the hilt without triggering my gag reflex. Master, having gotten his cock good and hard, removed his fingers from my pussy and replaced them with his cock. He took a hold of my hips and began to work on that end of my body. He was ramming his cock deep, hard and fast into my pussy. He told me that I had permission to come at will; he didn't care whether I came or how many times I came. This part of the day was all about him and George, the only important thing was their pleasure.

I have no idea how many times I came there on the side of the road. I know that George fucked my face and shot 2 loads of cum in my face while Master filled my pussy with 2 loads of his own before turning me around. He then allowed George to fuck my pussy while Master fucked my face. They each came 2 more times. I must have come at least a dozen times. I had cum from one end of me to the other, some of it from each of us. When at last they were spent, Master thanked George and helped me back into the truck. He handed me a towel which I had no idea where it came from. Once I had cleaned myself up some, he leaned over and kissed me. He told me over and over how hot that was and how proud he was of me. He told me the choice was mine as to whether I put my clothes back on for the drive home or not. I was to worn out to even care about clothes at that point. Master then got us turned around and headed back home. Seeing how worn out I was, he had me curl up on the seat with my head in his lap. Within seconds it seemed, I was asleep and didn't wake up until we came to a stop in our driveway.

The rest had done wonders for me. I felt totally renewed. As we entered the house, Master suggested that I might want to go shower and he thought that it was his turn to rest some. I showered and thought back over the day. I could not remember feeling as proud of myself for pleasing Master or as proud of Master for pushing his own limits as well as mine. After showering, I went to the kitchen to start something for us to eat and then went in to the bedroom and curled up in Master's arms to wait for him to wake up. I laid there remembering all that had happened on our ride and even with the number of times I had come, I was still ready for more when Master woke.

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers