The Ride

Story Info
You have a chance meeting when out on your motorcycle.
1.3k words
4.42
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I woke I knew there was nothing else I would rather do today.

The weather was absolutely perfect for a ride.

I made a few quick calls to some mates but everyone is already tied up for the day. 'Oh well' I think, 'just be me then.'

****

I head out into the hills, and I couldn't have been more right about the conditions, after about 2 hours I decide to stop at the next town for a drink.

I pull up out the front of the pub, and notice another bike parked there so I pull up next to it. A gorgeous Harley, not my style but still a very nice bike.

I start heading in to the pub,

"Nice bike..."

I look up and there you are, this really hot guy, about my age, standing there with a helmet. Ahh Mr.Harley, I think to myself.

"Thanks. That's your girl I take it?" I nod towards the Harley.

"Yeah, well I've hired her. I'm here on holiday."

Ah ha, that would explain the accent.

"Cool. Where are you from?" I ask.

"Ohio" you smile, "I'm here with work for a month, and I'm really missing my ride back home. With the weather being so nice and all, I decided to hire one. Only I'm afraid I've gotten myself a little lost." you explain, grinning.

"Need a tour guide?" I ask, hoping you would.

"That would be great!"

"Cool, well where are you staying? Do you know where you have been so far?" I ask

"Well I'm staying in the Adelaide city." you say, "Where I've been, well, I'd say that's anyone's guess."

"Well, I was just going to get a drink, then get moving again. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Definitely," you smile and hold your hand out, "I'm Seth, nice to meet you."

I shake your hand and smile back, "Hi Seth, I'm Kelly. Really nice to meet you."

We go into the pub for a quick drink and start talking about where you are from, what you think about Adelaide, what I do, bikes and general get-to-know-you chit chat.

I was sitting there thinking you were very HOT. I was thinking how lucky I was no one else could come today.

We finish our drinks and decide where to head. You tell me you came into town from the same direction as me, so I take a guess you have taken a similar route as me to get here and decide to lead you to Port Elliott, about an hour and a half away.

The ride to Port Elliott is fast and flowing. For such a nice day there was surprisingly little traffic on the roads to hold us up and we had not seen any cops yet either.

We raced all the way to Victor Harbor, and I decide to take you down to a park near the beach and check out the view.

We pull up and park on this little lookout. We are the only one's there.

You take off your helmet, grinning as you walk towards me.

"That was a great ride. I'm real glad I ran in to you, Kelly. Fast and Hot, you're best part of my trip so far, easy!"

I blush and laugh. "So what do you think?" I nod towards the view we have of the coast.

"I think it's almost as beautiful as you..." I look up and you're standing very close to me. I swear your eyes are begging me to kiss you, so I do and you kiss me back hard. The kiss is long and slow, our tongues dancing passionately. I pull away from you and remove my bulky jacket. You smile at me and do the same.

"Let's go down to the beach," I suggest, "hopefully the picnic area is deserted too." I smile at you and take your hand leading you down to the beach.

We find that it is deserted and head over to the big gazebo on the grass. We off load our gear on to one of the tables and go sit down at the other. The weather is so perfect, and it's a miracle no one else is around.

We have a gorgeous view of the ocean but neither of us is paying it the attention it deserves. We only have eyes for each other. You kiss me again, this time more urgently. I straddle the bench so I am facing you, and move right up forwards so I am sitting in your lap with my legs wrapped around your waist. Your run your hands down my back and cover my neck in kisses.

You slip your hand up under my top and brush your fingers against my swollen nipples. I gasp and arch my back. You lift my top and suck them in your mouth.

"OHHH" I gasp. You are sucking and chewing on my nipples, which hurts almost as much as it turns me on. I kiss you again and pull your shirt off. You do the same to me and we are now kissing on the bench topless, like a couple of horny teenagers.

You decide to lay me back on the bench and undo my jeans. I raise my ass so you can pull them off leaving me in just my white panties. You kiss my stomach, and slowly, teasingly kiss my pussy, thru the soaking wet panties. I'm running my hands down your back when I feel your jeans drop... 'Yes!' I think.

We kiss hard and I pull away from you,

"Seth, why don't you lie up here on the table?" I smile.

You smile back and with out a word get up on to the table. I lower my panties, and daintily step out of them, up on to the table.

As I stand over you, you have a great view of my pussy. I can see your eyes flicking from my pussy to my tits to my eyes and back to my pussy. I giggle, you're so cute. I step up and turn around so I have a foot on either side of your face, and I am facing your cock.

"Yes baby, I want to taste your pussy." you say to me, and I smile.

"Not as much as I want to taste your cock."

You groan as I lower myself on to your face and take your cock in my very wet mouth.

As I start to gently jerk your cock and suck your balls I can feel you kissing my pussy. I can feel the throb of my swollen clit and writhe above you demanding attention to that place.

You oblige, sucking hard on my shiny little clit, and in return I suck your cock right, deep down my throat. I can feel your tongue lapping at my juicy hole, and I can taste your pre-cum on my tongue. I wonder to myself what we are going taste like.

I can't take it anymore. I want to feel you inside me, right now. I crawl forward, and lower myself on to your rock hard shaft, backwards cowgirl....

You take my breath away. My hips build up a fast rhythm. I feel your hands on my back. I finger my clit whilst grinding my juicy pussy down on your hot hard cock. I'm gasping, thrashing around on top of you when you push me forward on to my hands and knee's.

You don't hesitate and plunge yourself back into my waiting pussy, slapping my ass hard with every thrust. I jerk my pussy back to meet every one of your thrusts and I can feel you're about to cum. I reach between my legs and cup your balls in my hands, and this sends you over the edge.

You slam your cock as hard as you can, deep into my pussy. Hips grinding, balls slapping my clit. You cum deep and hard both of us calling out at the same time, my pussy milking your cock for every last drop.

You collapse on top of me, kissing my neck, cock still buried deep inside...