The Ride

Story Info
Girl has fun on the bus.
805 words
3.71
50.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring day when two friends were feeling naughty and decided to go to a neighbourhood erotica store to see what kind of fun toys they could purchase. As they walked over to the bus stop, he could not help but notice the denim dress she was wearing, and how it molded the shape of her breasts and waist beautifully and how it showed off her legs.

They got on the bus and sat down across from each other. Another woman sat down next to her and the two friends looked at each other smiling, both feeling extremely naughty. After a couple of minutes, the other woman got off the bus, and the two friends were the only ones left on the bus. After looking around, she slowly started to uncross her legs. Making sure that he was paying attention, she started opening her legs up wide, smiling evilly and mouthing the words "No underwear" to her friend.

His eyes started getting wide as he watched her moving her left hand towards her clit and discreetly started to rub herself lightly. After double checking to make sure the coast was clear, she moved her right hand down and inserted a finger inside and started moving it in and out, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

He was going crazy by this time and simply could not help unzipping his jeans and starting to stroke himself a little. Pulling the foreskin back, he was amazed at how hard he was, and how much precum was dripping onto his boxer shorts. They stared into each other’s eyes as they masturbated, both getting even more excited watching the other person.

Just then, the bus turned onto the transit way, and the lights turned off. She quickly got up and motioned him to follow her to the back of the bus. When they got to the back, she sat him down, sat down beside him, and then knelt down as if she was adjusting her sandals so that the seat hid her.

He was astounded by what she did next – leaning over and licking the tip of his penis lightly. He gasped and she looked up. "Careful, silly boy, you’ll get us caught for sure" she teased him lightly. She bent over and placed him in her mouth roughly, licking the tip and underside with her tongue while she moved up and down placing a suction feeling on the tip of his penis, lightly at first, and then harder and harder as she progressed. He played with her hair while she was doing this, marveling at how bold she was and how much he loved it.

After a few minutes, he felt the familiar tingling in his balls and whispered "I’m gonna come soon if you don’t stop that." She simply smiled and continued to lick him, even more aggressively than before. She looked up and they locked eyes as he groaned softly and then came deeply into her mouth. She struggled to swallow the enormous amount that there was, all the while looking deeply into his eyes. That one small thing turned him on more than ever and he stayed hard even after he had come.

Checking again to make sure no one had noticed what they were doing, he grabbed her and sat her down on his rock hard member, facing away from him so that if anyone should get on the bus, it would look like she was just sitting on his lap. She almost screamed, it felt so good to have him inside of her. He thrust his hips up as she thrust hers backwards, slowly at first and then the tempo picked up and they moved faster and faster until anyone would have known what they were doing had they glanced over. He moved his hand over and started playing with her clit lightly making her breathe even faster.

After a couple of minutes, she arched her back against him and started shuddering violently. It looked like she was having a seizure. The contractions of her pussy muscles around his cock made him come as well, spurting deep inside of her.

They both sagged back, feeling spent. She got off him, and sat down beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Just then, the lights on the bus turned back on. She leaned over to kiss him, and the bus driver yelled "Hey now you kids, none of that here, ok?" They grinned at each other and continued to cuddle until they reached their stop.

They got off the bus, and hand in hand, walked into the erotica shop. What did they buy, and how did they put it to good use, you might ask. Well, that will have to wait until the next story. ;-)