The Ride Home

Story Info
Three beautiful women force feminize one man.
1.3k words
3.85
45k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A well dressed passenger hurries to catch the last train home. He just makes it, and still panting a bit, opens the nearest compartment and sits down, without looking much at his fellow passengers. When he regains his breath, he notices that there are 3 young women in the compartment, talking about a tournament they've been to. The discussion is animated. Soft music is playing in the back ground but hardly audible. The lively banter drowns it out. Apparently they've had a good time at their Judo tournament. He catches their names, Amanda, Michelle and Caroline. All lovely beautiful women.

Gradually, he becomes aware of the real topic, he hides behind his paper. It's about men. The women are so into their conversation, they didn't realize him dropping into the compartment, as they continue their discussion.

Caroline seems to be bolder than the other two. She speaks up "Men!!! You just can't depend on them. They tell you one thing and do another, you can't trust them." Amanda then speaks up, "Yeah, and you can tell them to put out the garbage, and he'll say "sure," but an hour later it's still sitting there." The discussion goes on like that for a while, until finally Michelle says, "No matter what you tell a man to do, he simply won't do it. We might as well give up on men all together."

At that point, the late traveler, has regained his composure and is listening quietly, feels compelled to step in and defend his sex, or at least some members of it.

He lays his paper to the side and scrapes his throat. "Ahem" The women turn as his dark voice begins to fill the compartment and notice for the first time that he's there with them.

"Personally, I feel that your opinions about men are justified, for many of us , but some, frankly, hold you in high regard. And would gladly put the garbage out. And do as they're told, just for the love of you.

The women, startled at first, sit there listening to him. Then suddenly Caroline speaks up, "Oh yeah? Prove it then. Stand up!"

The man stands up. Caroline likes this and winks at her two friends. Boldly she tells him, "Hey, you obey well. Now let's try this, turn yourself around for us." The man eager to please, turns around full circle and smiles at the women. "Mmmm girls, we have ourselves an obedient man here."

The other women break the silence and start giggling. Amanda orders him, "Take your socks and shoes off now. And make it look damn sexy too." The man starts wiggling his butt for them, turns and bends over, unties his shoes and removes them, then he removes his socks. The women are laughing out loud now, enjoying themselves.

Caroline decides to test him even further. She looks him sternly in the eyes and orders him, "Now, go on, take off your shirt too." Still the man doesn't flinch. He's dancing a little to the music now, begins to slowly unbutton his shirt. Wanting to tease them, he slides it slowly off his body, revealing his toned chest. Tossing it at them, he bows to them, "At your service, ladies."

Amanda, tells him, "Hey, don't stop there, go on! Take off the pants too." And of course he's so into it now, he wouldn't dare disobey them. He unbuttons the top button, then slowly slides the zipper down. He hooks his fingers into the front of them, and slowly slides them down, all the while shaking his ass for them, then once their down, he steps out of them. Of course, the ladies are really getting into this. The tell him to go ahead and finish, to strip for them completely.

He then hooks his thumbs into his briefs, then for a split second, he seems to hesitate. He feels a blush creep all over his body. But Caroline gives him a very stern look and he feels himself compelled to obey. He then begins to slide his briefs down, once down he covers his cock with his hands and steps out of them. At the same time he feels happy to please the women, but ashamed of his nakedness, he's not sure what to do next.

Caroline steps forward, and removes his hands from his cock. His throbbing, pulsating cock springs forward, he can't remember being so hard, and knows his precum is leaking out slowly. He feels as if all the blood in his body has drained down to his cock. She touches him and he shudders, she begins to stroke him and touch his body all over. And when he feels that he can stand it no longer, she slaps his cock, making it subside, making him feel like a toy.

Turning she sits down and hikes her skirt up looking him in the eye she tells him, "Well, you sure are an obedient fellah. Why don't you help me out a bit, I could use some cleaning here." The man prepares to drop to his knees, almost losing his balance as the train rides over an uneven patch. It makes him appear slow. "On your knees now!", she tells him.

He falls to his knees in front of her and pushes his head into her waiting wet cunt, he becomes exhilarated by her scent. He starts licking it, lapping her juices, sliding his tongue across, and up and down her slit. He forgets his cock and begins to fuck her pussy with his tongue, letting his nose rub into her clit. Pushing it deeper and deeper, grinding her clit with his nose, he feels her tense and then scream out as she cums all over his face. He laps her slowly, cleaning her, allowing her time to regain her composure.

He kneels back, and feels Michelle, beckoning him to her. She stands and drops her pants, revealing that she has no undies on. Then orders him to serve her next. She sits down and spreads her legs, he crawls over to her, he begins to slide her pussy lips apart with his tongue. He continues to eat her sweet cunt, until she finally finds her release and screams out, with her cum all over his face, he laps her clean. He then moves over to Amanda, and eats her beautifully shaven pussy out. He's in heaven, and after what seems like an eternity, he's finally satisfied them all. Exhausted he falls back, still wet from all their juices on his face.

Caroline, stands and smiles at him, "My, my, you sure are a please man." Methinks, you deserve a reward." While saying this she lays him on the floor, on his back. She then mounts him, with her ass near his face, she bends over and takes his semi hard cock, and gently begins to suck it. Amanda and Michelle come over and begin taking turns kissing his inner thighs and sucking his balls into their mouths. He becomes instantly hard, with all their scents on him and their tongues and mouths working him The feeling of Caroline's firm, naked butt on his chest heightens his arousal even more. He begins licking her butt as she continues to suck in deep into her mouth and harder. Sliding her tongue up and down and letting her teeth graze his shaft. Up and down she goes, the other two kissing and sucking his balls. Caroline sucks it completely into her mouth hard, teasing the head with her tongue. He begins to thrust his hips upwards, going faster, driving his hard cock into her mouth. He feels his balls tighten, his breathing very ragged, he arches his back and explodes violently into her mouth. She takes every last drop of his cum and swallows, then continues to milk him dry, till finally he is limp again.

Only then does Caroline turn smiling at him. "Now, there's a good man. You sure made your point. There are nice men out there!"

This story was written by lingeriel, who is a wonderful man, and a good submissive.