The Ride of Her Life

Story Info
Jessie goes for a ride with an older married man.
2.1k words
4.23
53.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Jessie here?" the man at the door asked Carissa. Looking at him in disgusted she shouted

"Jessie!"

Rushing down the stairs I saw them both staring at me. I was dressed in a black blouse that said "punk rock", short white pleated skirt and black and white sneakers. My blue dyed hair was caught in a ponytail and I pondered for a while if that's why they had been staring.

Getting to the door, I excused my sister as I met the person at the door.

"Lawrence?" I asked puzzled to see him. I hadn't spoken to him since that night and had thought he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. After all he was 30 and had his wife while I was just 19.

"I have something important to discuss with you," he said quietly. I looked behind me- mom and dad were at work because of course it was Thursday; my sister was on spring break and so was I. I had planned to go to the skating rink that evening. Looking at my watch I noticed it was 3pm and I had time to spare.

"Come in," I said opening the door wider for him to enter.

Clearing his throat he said

"At my place," I raised a questioning brow but said nothing.

"Carissa!" I shouted down the hall way "I'll be back."

"Ok!" she shouted back as I went out and shut the door.

Hopping into the front seat of his big red Audi Q7 V8 TDI, I put on my seat belt. Watching me intently for a while he decided it was time to leave. I had been to his house before but the way he headed wasn't the direction of his house.

"Where are you going?" I asked peering through the window

"I have some paperwork to drop off," he replied throwing a purse he had found on the floor of the car to the far back- ending up in the trunk.

"Hey that was mine!" I shouted as he turned a corner. Pulling up the handbrake he stopped in a highly forested area that only had dirt tracks. I scanned my surroundings- there was a little stream not far from us, basically it seemed to be an ideal place to have a picnic.

"I have to pee," he said coming out of the car and shutting the door. I watched him until he was out of sight. I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled around the back of his car. Pushing down the seats and the back I lay flat on my stomach with my legs kicking off on the carpeted floor trying to reach underneath for my purse. Feeling the soft material I pushed it further up.

"Damn I hissed," kneeling on the seat now, I kicked off my sneakers as I tried to reach my hand underneath the seat once more. I hadn't even heard when Lawrence came back but had felt the cold air on my leg as he opened the door. Suddenly I remembered that in my rush I had forgotten to put panties on. Trying to ignore his presence I continued to reach under the seat.

"What are you doing?" he asked as his hand brushed my thigh.

"Trying to get my purse," I hissed angrily- standing up on my bare feet I bent to get a better angle revealing my nakedness to him.

"I wasn't talk about that," he said as he blew hot air on the inside of my thighs "Why're you teasing me?" Stopping my search I turned to look at him

"Does your wife know where you are?" I widened my legs as I sat on the seat properly. He was kneeling on the floor of the car before me with his dick out of his pants. Looking down at him I asked

"Does she know you think of me when you fuck her?" pushing him back so that he was leaning against the driver's seat I kneeled before him so that our bodies were face to face.

"I don't have sex with her," he lowered his head in shame. I thought hard. He lusts after me but yet he doesn't fuck his wife. They had no children so what on earth did they do? Keep each other's company?

Smiling at him I used my right hand to raise his head so that our lips were on the same level.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked him bravely- releasing his face I pulled off my shirt and undid my bra. He looked down at my breasts as if hungry from what he'd been lacking all these months I teased him. He didn't touch me but I got wet from his stare.

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I sat on the car seat behind me- leaning back a little I propped my legs up so that he could see pussy as the skirt slid onto my thighs. Grabbing my breasts in my hands I pushed them up and asked the question I had been asking

"Do...you...want...to...fuck...me?" I broke up the sentences slowly and as seductively as I could. I looked down to see his dick hard and standing- taking a closer look I saw it pulsing. Gulping he finally nodded.

"Come and get it," I smiled as he mindlessly gave into temptation. Crawling towards me, he face was now in direct contact with my inner thighs- I felt him blow hot air up them as he had done before. Still holding my breasts in my hands I began to squeeze and tease my nipples in my hands with my fingers as he licked the inside of my thighs.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he said huskily with his dick in his hands- making slow stroking movements.

Releasing my breasts I held the back of his head and pushed it so that his nose nudged my centre. Taking initiative- he pushed my legs at either end as he licked the outer lips of my pussy. I moaned a bit being careful not to get too loud. Pleased with what he was doing he used his fingers and ran them from the base at my hole up to my clitoris and back down again. This made me excited and at the same time drove my patience on the edge as he was teasing me. Using his thumbs now- he parted my inner lips and licked my wetness. I shivered as his tongue was warm and sent tingles up my spine. Running his lips from the base he went up to my clitoris running circles around it slowly at first and as he increased speed he entered me with his fingers. Slowing shoving them up into me and out as he sucked on me.

I could feel all the blood leaving my head and I couldn't take it. As my legs instinctively tightened around his face, I used my hands to try and push him away as my body and brain weren't on the same page. Finally accomplishing what my brain had set out to do- I bent to kiss him, tasting myself on his lips. Leaving him in the kneeled position before me I went to the front to open the sun roof; when I returned I stood on the back seat and gestured for him to join me. Facing him as we both stood on the back seat with our head through the sun roof; he dropped his pants and boxers. Putting the palms of my hands on either side of the car roof I hoisted my body to wrap my legs around his waist. Getting the drift of what I was doing he widened his legs to steady himself as he tried to direct himself into me.

"Hurry," I hissed as I was getting hornier by the second. Gasping I threw my head back so that my hair lay on the roof of the car as he entered me. He had rhythm as his strokes were nice and smooth but I liked it hard and rough. Guess he had some learning to do. As he grabbed my butt cheeks with his hands to help keep me steady as he thrust into me; holding onto the roof of the car I helped him as I thrust my body onto his dick- my breasts jumping up and down as I did so.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I went faster and faster onto his cock- creating so much wetness between us I could feel he was sliding out.

"Change positions," I said releasing myself from him and rolling down the windows next to us "stay up there," I instructed as I stuck my head through the window. Holding onto the window pane at the base I encouraged him to enter me from behind with his head still through the sun roof. Standing on the seat I bent my legs and pushed my lower body against his hardness- almost stiff in fact and glossy with my cum; pushing my head through the side window

"Hard this time and fast," I said as I braced for impact

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed hearing myself echo through the woods as he penetrated me with my expectations. Holding onto my hips he steadied my lower torso as he fucked me from behind in his shiny new car. Biting my lips I urged him on as I bounced back onto him- meeting his thrusts.

"Harder, harder," I gasped using my right hand to play with my clitoris- making tiny circles around the wet bud. I could feel him enjoying this as he mindlessly fucked my swollen pussy with his cock.

"I'm coming!" he groaned as he pulled out and spilled his seed all over my lower back

Coming back inside the car, I kneeled onto the floor and grabbing him by the legs pulled him down to me. He landed on his butt in a sitting position between the two seats and I kneeled before him watching his dick stand up. Grabbing his cum filled cock in my hands, I felt it was sticky

"Let me clean this for you," I took Lawrence's dick into my mouth, the cum had already begun to dry on it. He groaned inwardly as he held my head down on him. Looking up at him I licked him from the base of his balls all the way up to his head, swirling my tongue around the tip and swallowing him whole. Gathering up my saliva I bathed his cock clean with it, as I pushed him into my jaw tickling the shaft with my tongue before going down on him again.

"Lean back," I demanded as I released him "time to get dirty again." Getting up I placed my knees on either side of his body. With my pelvis slightly above his, I took his dick in my hands and stroked it hard again. He looked up at me as he leaned back on the chair. Brushing my thumb against his lips I smiled as I slid him inside me. He felt so warm inside me. Grabbing his hands I placed them on my hips as I proceeded to bounce up and down onto him. After I while I noticed I didn't need his help so removing his hands I placed them on my breasts. Rubbing his thumb against the taut bud he used his fingers to pinch them; tugging them as I continued to bounce on him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," I moaned as I stimulated myself by rubbing my clitoris. He watched me. I knew he liked what he saw, so bending forward a bit I pulled him up to smother my breasts in his face. He muffled words against my cleavage but I knew he was enjoying himself as I pushed him back down. He lay flat on his back watching me as I rode him. Giving him a show I held my hair up with my hands; thrust my pelvis forward up to his stomach and back down to his thighs riding him slow and sweet.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned as he felt the intensity of the pleasure. Leaning down on him now so that my nipples rubbed firmly against his chest I raised my lower torso and slammed it back down on him- getting faster by the second. He helped me by raising his lower self to enter me

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed "I'm climaxing!" as my body shook a top him. It felt like a bed of massaging beads. The sensations and ripples that went through my body at that moment in time amazed me.

"That was awesome," Lawrence said as he held me close to smell the sex on my body

"Promise me something," I whispered against his ear

"Anything," he smiled getting hard again. Taking him in my hands I licked him, and with his dick against my lips said

"Fuck me like you've never fucked your wife before," I smiled as I swallowed him once more.