Mrs. Smith Ch. 03

Story Info
My desire for Mrs. Smith gets in the way of our relationship.
2.4k words
4.24
65.2k
16

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I knew Mrs. Smith, the more I liked her, her gentle straight approach, her sense of humor, her loving demeanor, her distinguished bearing. Also the more I felt aroused by her, and also the more it became difficult to hide my desire.

I loved the way her rear end bounced while she was walking. could not tire of watching these huge hips and buttocks, especially when moving. I loved the way this same rear end would expend under her while she sat down, the way it softened her weight like a huge cushion. I loved looking at her legs underneath her dress and catching sight of her large white calves. I loved trying to figure out the extend of her boobs.

I also loved our afternoons together, me working at the fancy dinner table while checking on her figure lying on the reclining chair in front and not far from me. Sometimes she would even bend over in front of me to adjust something on a low table, oblivious of her guest, ready to explode with lust at the sight of her exposed huge rear less than five feet away.

Once in a while she would leave me to get to "her quarters". Those quarters were starting at a door on the opposite side of the room in the corner away from the kitchen. She would open the door and close it behind her, having shown me only a dark hallway. This was rather strange, as the hallway was definitely out of the bounds of the main house. I later looked out and could see another one story building on the North West side.

One afternoon as I was complementing her on her house, she asked me if I wanted a visit.

- With pleasure!

We first went down the hallway, passed the bathroom that I knew so well on the left; and stopped at a mid size room in the south East corner where she was welcoming her friends for tea or card parties.

As we went down to the basement she took my hand as a way for me to help her. The stairs started from the entrance, on the left when you entered the house, running parallel to the hallway. The full basement was fully finished with high windows on all sides and a full door on the other side of the house. There were three decent size rooms, a small kitchen, a living-room and a wide bathroom. Even with all the windows, with the dim light provided by a December afternoon it was not very light there, and Mrs. Smith had, maybe on purpose, not turned the lights on. This was giving our visit, a sense of conspiracy; increased by the fact that Mrs. Smith was taking my hand again after letting it go to enter a room. As we walked we would get closer and away, my front touching her side, chest against shoulder, belly against the side of her breast, crotch against hip, the back of my hand touching her hips, and again closer and away while keeping this link between us, in an accordion like fashion. This was incredibly arousing.

We continued our visit by climbing the stairs starting close to the wall separating kitchen and living room. Four large rooms and a full bathroom. As we entered the last room, the one facing west, the winter sunset was magnificent on the snowy hills. She asked me to come to the window with her, then stood there and put her arm on my shoulders, pulling me gently down and towards her, bringing our eyes to the same level; directing my eyes towards the view as she was telling me how much she liked it. This was making me bend down in a kind of an unbalanced way, so I decided, very matter of fact, to support myself by putting my arm around her waist, letting it rest on her rump with my hand placed on the top of her hip, slightly moving my fingers to get more feel from her fleshy upper buttock.

Our foreheads and cheeks were almost touching. I could feel her sweet breath and could see her chest rising and going down; her left breast was pushing on my side. She was wearing sleeves cut at mid arm size; and I was feeling on my skin her heavy yet very soft upper arm on my neck. Finally we both turned our heads at the same time towards each other and we looked longingly and almost kissed like two young lovers realizing their love. After one second of this and as our lips were getting very close, somehow both of us woke up at the same time and we quit the embrace, pretending that everything was normal and nothing was happening. I think the intensity of our looks had scared us both. This was a lot more powerful than the good night friendly kiss on the lips she had given me at Thanksgiving.

We went back down without holding hands and the visit ended there. I don't think her "quarters" were in the program anyway but she didn't volunteer a visit and I didn't ask.

I played this scene in my mind so many times...

- our lips meeting in a long wet kiss, then us slowly sitting down on the bed behind us, kissing, touching each other...

- me turning around to face her side, kissing her and lifting her skirt to grab both crotch and ass while pushing my manhood against her thigh...

- us kissing and hugging tight in a very romantic kiss to finally take off our clothes, each going on each side of the bed, getting under the covers and meeting in the middle of the bed...

I would also try to touch her in all sorts of ways... her shoulder, her back, the middle of her back, her thigh as we were sitting down for lunch or for tea on the couch. She didn't seem to mind at all actually; and she was touching me in the same way; which I would recall in my solitary nights.

Hugs were also great as I mentioned already several times. Every time I was trying to make a different one, pressing a different part of my body against a different part of hers, touching a different part of her back with my hands, pressing my lips against her cheeks, her lips, her neck, even the beginning of her ear lobe. At the same time I was trying to "measure" her in my mind so I could bring back her full volume in my wet dreams later.

So the more I knew her, the more I felt constantly aroused by her. I was going back to my room fantasizing of ways we could be together, imagining her in all sorts of ways. I was finishing any kind of situation which could have led to a physical encounter. If she had touched my thigh at the kitchen table, I would dream that she would leave it there and keep going, exploring closer to my dick, and then massaging it, then opening the zipper to get it out and pressing on it, then kneeling in front of me, putting it in her mouth and ... After hugs I would later see us pressing and pressing against each other, with both our hands getting under each other's underwear, kissing deep tongue, starting to undress each other and running to the sofa...

Unfortunately this was getting to be a turning point for me, especially the visit upstairs. Little by little I was becoming nervous around her even though I wanted so much to just be there and relax.

It was more and more difficult to restrain myself, to hide or stop my erection. This erection was a major problem; at least it was not exposed outside the pants as it was in 16th century Europe. Similar to Pavlov's dog, as soon as I was reaching her street, I would immediately get a hard-on. So I had to look at my physics book while walking the last steps, to get my dick almost back to normal and be able to give her a hug without it being at the ready. Still my hugs were getting more and more distant.

I also was afraid that I would lose it one day... put my hand further up on her thigh; or grab her fat tits from behind. So I had to back down and really watch myself.

As a result I became more and more uncomfortable around her. Even the Kepler laws in the physics book were not working and I started to give her hugs from far away.

I was wondering if she had noticed. What an idiot I was! Of course a person as smart and sensitive as Mrs. Smith picked up on the bad vibes even before I was aware of them.

Several weeks passed but finally during my second visit after the winter Holidays, as we were finishing to clean the kitchen after lunch, she told me...

- Mitch I need to talk to you.

...Oh I didn't like the sound of it.... maybe she found out about the underwear?!

- It is a little bit difficult, let's go and sit down.

...even worse

- OK

We sat down on the couch.

- Mitch things are not the way they were when you first started coming to my house. You are not the same with me. I started to notice this sometimes after Thanksgiving. You don't laugh with me, you don't talk freely with me, you don't even give me real hugs any more. I want you to tell me what's happening.

That was difficult... as a typical male and as I couldn't fight I tried to run.

- Well, things were very stressful at the end of the semester with all the work I had. Maybe that's what you sense.

- No please Mitch, don't try to fool me, I was not born yesterday. It definitely has to do with me. You remember when your friend Steve returned with you in December?... I left the house and came back without you being aware of my return. I observed you before letting you know that I was back. You were completely relaxed and having fun with your buddy; as soon as I stepped in you became strained again. This could have been because you suddenly became self conscious around adults. But the same thing happened with my friend Mrs. Martin last week. Again I left the two of you for a while. You seemed to be perfectly at ease with her and it stopped when I showed up... Plus you should be all rested now and you still seem to be very tense!... This has to do with me!

- ...

- What's happening, is it because you finally realized that I am just a fat old lady?

- Oh no certainly not.

- So what then?

- I don't know...

- Is it because I'm fat?

- NO... or yes... this conversation is really difficult.

- It is difficult indeed Mitch but we do need to get to the bottom of it. If we don't, I'm afraid we won't be able to be friends anymore.

... Not being friend with Mrs Smith!?... Not being able to come to her place and see her lovely deep bosom and her giant hips, I can't take this; not eating her great food; not being able to see this very nice friendly and loving lady!... I can't take any of this!

- Well I understand

... almost chocking on the words.

- Listen Mitch, you need to think about it. Just go home, no hard feelings. You're welcome to come back next Sunday but you must be ready to tell me the truth, the whole truth.

I left without a hug and with my tail hanging besides my legs, literally!

At first I tried to get in denial mode, and hide behind... who else but "fantasy Mrs. Smith". But fantasy Mrs. Smith would not cooperate. When she was on top of me fully naked, pushing with her full weight on my naked body, with my dick in her pussy, her fat and round tits resting on me, she would tell me in the ear.

- Mitch you need to talk to real me!...

I wanted to tell her to shut up but by then she had started to disappear and I would be left with my sad hand pretending to be Mrs. Smith cunt, and doing a very poor job of it.

I tried to take fantasy Mrs Smith from behind, her enormous ass and her open wet crack welcoming me. As I would penetrate her and bend over to grab those huge boobs, she would turn her head around, get close to mine (she should not have been able to do that but fantasy Mrs. Smith had no respect for what human bodies can actually do), and tell me.

- Mitch you need to talk to real me!...

- HELLO I'm the one running the show, you're not supposed to talk to me or interrupt this...

But by the end of the sentence, she would be gone again!

I thought about this all week. How could I resolve this problem? What "truth" could I tell her, that would look OK and that she would believe. But even if a constructed "truth" could work, I knew that she would catch on very quickly, see that I had lied and then definitely end our relationship".

Where was Shakespeare when one needed him; to write a play about this quandary? To tell or not to tell?... that was the question!

So after much brooding, reflection, writing pros and cons I finally decided to tell the real Mrs. Smith the truth however scary that was. This was Saturday and I called her.

- Hello Mrs. Smith, this is me Mitch... I finally decided to tell you "the truth". I am very ashamed and embarrassed; can I talk to you over the phone?

- No Mitch I know this is hard but I want you to do it in person. So please come tomorrow, we'll have a nice lunch and then you can tell me. And don't worry I may be large but I'm not going to eat you.

... Eating me?! I would have welcomed that, but didn't say it.

- Regardless of what you tell me, I promise that it will be OK. I'll be understanding, and if worse comes to worse, and I really don't think it's going to get to that, we'll just part.

- OK... I'll do that. Thank you for being such a nice person Mrs. Smith

- You're welcome Mitch.

I could "hear" her smile on the phone

- See you tomorrow.

To be continued in a "Literotica" near you...