The Right Choice Ch. 01

Story Info
She's glad she went to her 10 year reunion.
6.8k words
4.25
41.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

Toya swallowed hard and shook off the nervous feeling she had as she pulled her Jaguar to the curb of Yorkshire Hotel. The driver's side was approached by a young valet driver. He opened Toya's door and reached for her hand. She took it and she was pulled out of the coupe convertible. The driver handed her a ticket and she walked inside the hotel into the grand ballroom. There were about five dozen people crowded into the large room that was decorated in silver, red and black. Today was the ten year reunion of her high school graduation and Toya was less than eager to see the bastards that had teased her relentlessly those horrid four years she attended Crestview High. She smoothed her hand over the black and red dress that fit her like a glove. She flipped her hair over her bare bronzed shoulder and looked around at the faces in the crowd. Half the people she recognized immediately while she noticed that many of her classmates, like herself, had changed drastically over the years.

Case in point, Peter Hughes, stood out like a sore thumb. The once cocky star quarterback was now a sloppy mess. His protruding beer belly was threatening to pop out of his cheap dress shirt and his silky black hair that she remembered was now thinning and she could already see hints of gray creeping in. Then there was Jennifer Norman. She was the class valedictorian and a grade A class geek but today she was far from that. She had since dyed her dark brown hair jet black and she was wearing a light blue studded dress that matched her eyes.

Up until Toya had graced the room with her presence Jennifer had gotten majority of the male attention. She was half pleased and half pissed at the new competition but was only mad that this honey toned beauty wasn't giving her suitors the time of day causing the men to come flocking back to her.

Toya had immediately turned down four offers to dance from men who, back in the day, wouldn't be caught dead in public with her. It wasn't that Toya was ugly in her teenage years, she just wasn't developed like Gina, the captain of the cheerleading squad or like Samantha, the class slut. She basically was an attractive stick who never had a date from age 14 to 18.

Now at age 28 she was every man's fantasy, or so she liked to think herself as. She had a body to die for and judging by the stares she was given by the men and women she looked damn good tonight.

Walking over to the bar she ordered a double shot of tequila to calm her nerves. She was hoping her crush, Ben Fuller, wouldn't show up and she was praying he didn't look as good now as he did ten years ago. "Hey Bennie! Remember me?!" She heard Peter yell slurring his words a bit. Damn, the party hadn't really started and he was getting shitfaced already, she giggled to herself and turned in his direction. There he was, Benjamin James Fuller. Voted best looking senior unanimously and for good reason. The boy obviously hit the lottery when it came to the gene pool. Even today he looked as yummy as he did back then. The only difference was a slightly bigger build, his angelic blonde hair was now a deep chestnut brown that reached his chin and he was sporting a stubble Toya just wanted to run her tongue over.

He was chatting with his old football buddies and smiling brightly. He felt someone staring at him he turned to the bar. Standing there staring right at him was the most stunning woman he had the pleasure of laying his eyes on. The men caught his new facial feature and turned in the direction of his glance.

"We've been trying to rack our brains trying to figure out who the hell this babe is." Hank Reid laughed.

"Yeah, if she went to school with us I want to go back and kick my 18 year old self's ass for not hooking up with her then." Peter chided in.

The men laughed and Ben kept his stare on this mysterious beauty. Who was she? "Hello boys." Ben was taken out of his trance when Samantha approached the group. Word had travelled that she had started stripping after graduation and had a couple kids over the years. "It's so good to see all of you." she smiled and gave Ben and Hank a quick hug. Ben had hooked up with Samantha more than a few times but and it seemed, by the ear length smile she wore as she stared at him, that she was still interested in him.

"Hey Sam, do you know who she is?" Peter broke the silence and pointed to Toya. Samantha looked in that direction and her mouth dropped wide open.

"Oh my God! It can't be!" she exclaimed. "Excuse me boys." Samantha briskly walked over to the bar and stopped in front of Toya. "LaToya Daniels!" she grinned and Toya fakely smiled at the bitch.

"Hello Samantha."

"Well, I'm glad you made it! You look fantastic!"

"Thank you. I just wish I could return the complement." Toya smirked as she rolled her eyes over the trashy pink dress Samantha wore that was too short and two sizes too small.

"Still bitter huh? Sweetie it was over ten years ago and looking at you now no one will even recognize you." Samantha ordered a drink and downed it quickly. "We're older now and I know I was a complete bitch in high school but I'm a completely different person. Enjoy the party OK." Samantha walked away and Toya rolled her eyes.

Yeah she was a different person, instead of being a low down dirty bitch she was now a sneaky slithering snake in the bush. Toya ordered another double shot of tequila and consumed just as quick as the bartender placed it on the counter. She watched Samantha switch her flat ass over to Ben and his group and Hell couldn't contain the flames she wanted to spit at this broad.

"So, who was she?" Hank and Peter asked in unison.

"Oh, I thought it was someone else." she lied and asked Ben for a dance. He reluctantly agreed and she pulled him onto the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. As their bodies moved to the slow beat of the love song Ben's eyes wondered back to Toya's. The intensity between them could be cut with a knife and Toya quickly broke the stare and ran to the bathroom.

Seeing Ben and how sexy he still was had caused Toya's pussy to dampen. She had refused to wear panties since her dress was so tight around her gigantic ass and her juices were trailing down her legs. She grabbed a handful of napkins and slipped into a stall and cleaned herself up.

When she was satisfied she had erased all traces of her arousal she stepped out of the bathroom and ran into a hard body causing her victim to spill his drink. She jumped back to prevent the liquid to stain her dress. She then looked up and nearly wanted to crawl back into the bathroom. In front of her was Wesley Chaplan, her senior English teacher. Aside from Ben she also harbored a small crush on Mr. Chaplan but knew nothing would come of it. "Mr. Chaplan?" she said astonished. He fit in well with the class never giving her the impression he was 35.

"Jesus, LaToya. You can call me Wes." he smiled. Toya blushed that he recognized her and that he looked dashingly charming in his light grey suit.

"I didn't think anyone would recognize me." she said and let her head drop to her feet. Wes tipped it back up and she stared in his captivating grey eyes. Dark rimmed glasses now framed his face and he had also chosen a darker route for a choice of hair color.

"Well, it did take me a minute to realize it was you but one never forgets a student with as much potential as you had LaToya."

She felt a tingling sensation as her name left his pink lips. "Please call me Toya." she said feeling her face freeze in a permanent smile.

"OK. So, Toya what have you been up to these last ten years?"

"Went to college upstate and graduated with honors in English." Wes smiled brightly at that. "For the past five years I've been working for a, um.." she cleared her throat. "For a magazine and last year I was promoted to editor."

"That's excellent! I'm glad you're life is going so well. Now..." Wes took her arm and pulled her further into the room. "Point out which one of these lucky men has the pleasure of calling you his wife."

Toya's eyes bugged and she laughed hysterically. "No, I'm not married." She held up her left showing an empty ring finger. "How has your life been?" she changed the subject as he led her to the bar to get another drink to replace the one she spilt.

"Outstanding. I quit teaching about a year after you graduated to travel around the world writing correspondence for different newspapers. I've been to Africa, South America and a few countries in southeast Asia."

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Much more exciting than my little boring life I'll bet." Each took a sip of their drink and Toya noticed a slight twinkle in his Wes's eyes. "So why'd you decide to come to this reunion?"

"Well, the senior class of 1998 was my first teaching job and there were a lot of characters." He pointed to the dance floor where Peter was breaking into a re-invention of the Running Man. Toya couldn't help but laugh.

The two spent the next hour chatting until Ben came up the bar, ordered a drink and overheard Wes say Toya's name. It then registered to him who she was. "LaToya Daniels?" he said Toya turned to him and her smile faded. "Damn, girl. Ten years has done you some good!" he exclaimed and pulled her off her chair and hugged her a little tighter than she thought he would.

Ben beamed when he released her and kept her hands in his. "I never thought I would see you again." He spoke as if they were long lost lovers. "Can we go somewhere and talk more privately?" he asked eyeing Wes who was hanging onto his every word and staring at Toya the same way he been staring at her all night.

Toya's heart was beating ten million beats a minute as she nodded at Ben's request. She turned to Wes. "It was great catching up with you, Wes."

Wes stood and grabbed her for a gentle hug. "It was great seeing you." He retrieved his cell phone from his pocket and handed it to her. "Please let's keep in touch."

Toya smiled slyly. "What will your wife think seeing another woman's name in your phone?"

Wes returned her smile and held up his left hand showing her it held no rings. She punched in her number and handed his phone back.

Toya allowed Ben to pull her outside the hotel. He faced her and his eyes darted across her body. "Damn." he breathed lustfully.

"What did you want to talk about?" Toya asked trying her hardest not to drag him behind the building, rip off his clothes and satisfy her need.

"Do you remember our senior year?" he lamely asked; of course she remembered otherwise she wouldn't be at the ten year reunion. But she knew what he was hinting at and her cheeks flustered. "Do you still feel the same way even after all these years?" he asked softly and Toya stared at him confused. Ben grabbed her hands and exhaled. "LaToya..."

"Please call me Toya." she interrupted.

"Toya, when Samantha played that tape at prom I must admit I was shocked but I was flattered too."

The tape Ben was referring to was the most horrifying moment of her young life. It was two weeks before prom and Mr. Chaplan had paired Ben and Toya for an end of the year English project. They had met after school to work on their paper. For the first time they had talked and her fondness for him increased to a maximum point of no return.

After the librarian informed they had to leave Ben had offered Toya a ride home but she had declined. Her pussy had been throbbing while talking to this gorgeous man and she needed a release. When Ben jumped in his Ford Explorer and was out of sight Toya ran into the bathroom and into a stall. Pushing aside her panties from underneath her skirt she pushed two fingers into her core and imagined it was Ben's dick sliding deeply into her. She used her thumb to massage her clit as she pumped her fingers to bring herself to a climax. "I want you inside me Ben." she moaned. "Make me cum." She moaned as she felt the walls of her pussy contract and she breathed heavily, satisfied. She pulled her fingers out after her orgasm subsided and sucked her own juices off of them. She cleaned herself and walked outside. Little did she know Samantha had heard her and tape recorded her private session.

During prom Toya sat alone at a table while her classmates were having fun dancing and chatting about graduation and college. Toya was about to call it a night when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Ben. "Care to dance with me?" he asked and reached out his hand to her. She looked up at him with glassy eyes and took his hand. He led her to the dance floor as a smooth love song started. All eyes were on them as Ben pulled her close and wrapped her arms around his neck and they swayed to the beat. "You know I really enjoyed the talk we had at the library." he whispered in her ear ignoring the whispers of his classmates at his choice in a dance partner. "It was the first time I felt like myself."

Toya couldn't speak. She felt like she was in Heaven in his arms. She gave him a huge smile and leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Heaven quickly turned to Hell as she heard Samantha and her minions giggling. She heard her voice and it got closer as Samantha approached them. She was mortified as she heard herself on the tape recorder literally begging Ben to fuck her. Soon everyone in the room was laughing at her expense. Without looking at Ben she darted outside and ran home. Her mother asked her what was wrong when she returned home an hour and a half before her extended curfew of 1 AM.

Toya skipped the last week of school only showing her face to take finals. She even skipped graduation opting to pick up her diploma from the front office. After being accepted to college she left and also left high school behind her.

"Well, do you?" Ben asked snapping her back to reality.

"I haven't thought about that night in a long time." She turned her head away from Ben and watched the whisk of cars flying by.

Ben grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger and after gently caressing the delicate brown skin that made up a stunning face he lifted her head up so she was staring into his light eyes. "That's not the answer to my question. Do you still feel the same way for me?" he repeated.

"What does it matter anyway?" she said with an attitude that she didn't want to display and pulling away from him. "We were young. It was a high school crush." she said and Ben stepped closer to her.

"A crush that was on both parts." he confessed and let his hand run down the length of her honey tinted arms. Toya's tingling sensation returned as he continued. "When Mr. Chaplan put us as partners for that project it gave me a chance to get to know you and I liked what you were showing me."

"Why didn't you say anything?" She was shocked beyond all measures.

"I had every intention to at prom but then Samantha played that damn tape and you ran out like a bat out of hell." He swallowed hard and stared in her eyes; his hazel ones meshing with the amber of her eyes. "I was going to tell you that I thought you were absolutely gorgeous and I have kicked myself every day since then for not speaking up. I hope it's not too late to rectify things."

Toya's mouth curled and she bit her full bottom lip. That act alone was the icing on the cake for Ben. His passion overflowed and he grabbed her face and hungrily kissed her mouth. When he pulled away he had traces of her bright red lipstick smeared on his own lips.

"You look like a clown." she giggled and wiped his lips cleaned. Ben grabbed her hand and sucked on her index finger.

"Toya..." he moaned and releasing her finger and fixing his gaze on her face. "Am I too late?"

"Would I have let you kiss me if you were too late?" she said bluntly and Ben grinned down at her.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night. I'm in town for the weekend."

"OK. I'm staying at the Clairmont. Give me your phone." Ben pulled put his cell and gladly handed it over. Toya typed in her number and handed the phone back. "Give me a call to let me know the time."

"Are you leaving?" he asked letting his disappointment show.

"It's best to call it a night." she smiled faintly and pulled her valet ticket from her pocket. She handed it to the driver.

"I'll wait with you while your car is brought around." Ben said as they stood at the curb. "Where you live now?"

"Upstate. Decided to stay after college. And you?"

"Actually I just moved into the city. I'm still finishing up the moving process."

"Ma'am? Your car." Toya heard the valet driver say and she turned to face him. He held out her keys and she slowly took them into her possession.

She turned to Ben and noticed his sadness that she was leaving. "I will see you tomorrow."

Ben took her hand and brought it to his pale lips. He brushed a light kiss on her dainty hand and released it. "Until then." He watched Toya switch her ass as she walked to her car and lower her body into the compact car. "Damn." he whispered again as she sped off. He went back to the party which ended two hours after Toya had left.

The sunlight crept into Toya's bedroom and shined on her face. She shifted in the bed and heard her cell phone ringing its standard ring tone which meant whoever was calling her wasn't a number programmed in her phone. She looked at the clock on the nightstand next to her bed. Who the fuck was calling her at 7 in the morning?

After crawling out of bed and retrieving her phone from her purse she placed it on her ear. "Hello?" she answered.

"Toya? Hi, it's Wes."

"Wes? It's 7:03, what can I do for you?" She was a little pissed off he had interrupted her usual nine hours of sleep; she had every intention of crawling back into bed to get the last two hours.

"I'm sorry, I've always been an early bird. Listen, I really enjoyed talking with you last night and I was wondering if we could have dinner tonight." he boldly asked.

"Dinner? Sorry not tonight. I made plans with Ben Fuller." she told him.

"Oh." His tone of voice and the sigh he let out gave away his slight frustration. "How about lunch then?"

Toya smirked and gave in so she could get the rest of her sleep in. "OK. Is 1 o'clock today fine?"

"Perfect. Do you remember where Radcliff's is?"

"I believe so."

"Great! I'll make reservations under my name and I'll see you then." Wes hung up after his last word and Toya jumped back in bed.

She overslept and awoke at 10:30. She picked out a light yellow halter dress that enhanced the smoothness of her skin from her luggage and headed into the bathroom. She used her butter cream body wash and cleaned herself thoroughly. After stepping out of the shower she groaned when her phone rang; it was another unfamiliar number. She wrapped a towel around her dripping wet frame and got to her phone before her voice mail picked up.

"Hello?" she answered breathlessly.

"Oh! Was I interrupting something?" It was Ben and he had a disturbed tone in his voice. From the way Toya had answered it sounded as if she had just finished a rather satisfying round in between the sheets. He had given women that same tone a few times over the years.

"No! I just stepped out of the shower and had to run and get the phone before you had to leave a message." she explained.

Ben laughed heartily and teased her. "I was only kidding. Would 8 o'clock be a good time for dinner tonight? I could make reservations at Radcliff's." Ben suggested. It then registered to Toya she was to have lunch with Wes at the same restaurant.

"8 o'clock is fine but let's choose another restaurant. How about Muscrats? I hear their seafood is to die for."

"Excellent. I'll call ahead and see you then. Can you wear that dress you wore last night too? You looked so damn sexy in it."

Toya giggled and felt like a giddy school girl. She agreed and hung up. It was close to noon when Toya was done dressing and applying her makeup. She smoothed her silky jet black hair over her shoulders and grabbed her car keys and purse and left her room.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers
12