The Right Gift at the Wrong Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers

"Get on your hands and knees," Teagan panted. Ray immediately dropped to the floor. The fat cock slipped out of his ass and fell to the carpet. He reached to pick it up, but Teagan waved him off. "I'll get it."

She wiggled her hips out of her tight jeans. Ray was transfixed by her long, lean body and tawny skin. Every inch of her was magnificent! Teagan's pussy was entirely bare and smooth. Ray wanted to just dive in face first and cover himself with her juices. "Just wait right there," she told him playfully.

She fished around in the Bargain Jungle box and pulled out the black harness. Teagan walked around behind him. He could hear her quiet footsteps, but held his position as instructed. Soon she strode out in front of him, wearing nothing but the purple cock harnessed to her crotch. She was copiously covering it with Slick Bitch Lube and stroking it enthusiastically.

"This is my cock," she told him with a mischievous grin. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," Ray looked up at the tall girl. A few tendrils of her gossamer, blond hair hung over her face, where her eyes burned with an icy fire.

"I'm going to fuck you with it."

"Yes," Ray answered, although there had been no question to answer. She walked slowly around him, her generous hips swaying and making her temporary penis wave to and fro.

"You have a cute butt, Ray" she said as she got down on her knees behind him.

"Really?! Thank you very much. I think you're ... ohh!" he was cut off by Teagan suddenly slamming her strap-on cock into his yielding flesh. She was penetrating him too fast! His body couldn't adjust. It was like she was tearing him open. He tried to protest, but all that came out of his mouth was a guttural moan. "Unggg!"

"Don't worry, baby," she cooed into his ear. "You can take it. I've seen you."

Ray tried to focus on relaxing his screaming anal muscles. Teagan continued to shove the big dildo as deep into him as she could go, pounding faster and faster. Then, like reaching the light at the end of a tunnel, his body accepted the intrusion. The discomfort subsided and Ray felt at peace.

He closed his eyes and reveled in the sensation of his ass filling with hard cock. He could feel Teagan's lean, shapely thighs slap against his legs with each thrust. The muscles were firm and solid beneath her smooth, soft skin. She grabbed his hips with her small hands and pounded his ass even harder.

"God, you're beautiful," he gushed to Teagan. He could just see the look of pure, animal passion on her lovely face out of the corner of his eye. She was amazing! Even the professional model on the sex-toy box was mediocre next to this nasty angel. And Ray Boden -- below average and unremarkable in every way -- was fucking her. Or, more accurately she was fucking him, but he was in no position to complain. She was enjoying being with him more than any woman ever had before!

Ray's moment of peace and clarity was short lived however. Teagan continued to violate his ass with her big, rubber dong and he quickly began to experience a new sensation. With each thrust, a jolt would shoot through his body like an electric current. He was soon moaning again, not with pain but with pleasure. "Mmmmm!"

"Ooo, that's the spot," Teagan purred.

What was happening to his body? Each time Teagan rammed the thick shaft back into him, Ray felt tingling waves rush over his limbs. A warm shiver would surge down the length of his own cock with each stroke. He felt like he was being pushed over the edge, but without any direct stimulation on his cock at all!

Then without warning he felt his body convulse. His penis jerked and shot a thick wad of sticky cum onto the carpet beneath. His ass tried to spasm but it was so full of cock he could only clench. Instead the energy of his orgasm seemed forced into his penis, which would buck and jerk again and again, spraying cum all over the carpeting.

"Mmm, good boy," the girl smiled. Ray's arms quivered and he lowered himself to the floor, slowly disengaging his sphincter from Teagan's strap-on. He was out of breath and the room seemed to be spinning. Dear God, what had just happened? He had never felt an orgasm that powerful in his life!

When he had caught his breath somewhat, Ray sat up and looked around. Teagan was across the room tugging on her tight fitting jeans. What was going on in her head, he wondered. Did she want money? Was she trying to recruit him into some strange cult? Had she simply decided to brighten the day of a pathetic, older man she had felt sorry for? One thing was certain; he would never experience anything that intense again.

"First time getting fucked, huh?" she asked knowingly. Ray only nodded. Teagan finished hooking the clasp on her bra and grabbed her sweater from the back of the sofa. "Well, you did just fine. Great for a first time, in fact. But when we get to know each other better we can have some real fun."

"Ha-ha," Ray chuckled. He couldn't imagine anything more fun that he had just had. But if such a thing was possible, this was definitely the girl to accomplish it. She had finished dressing -- her hair was a bit mussed and her cheeks were somewhat flushed, but otherwise she looked as impeccable as when she walked through the door. Wait, did she say what he thought she said? "You want to get to know each other?"

"Oh, Ray. You are new at this," Teagan stopped fussing with her hair in the hallway mirror and turned to look at Ray with a patient expression. "You're my bitch now. It's going to be great!"

Ray was dumbfounded. All he could do was stare as she grabbed the Bargain Jungle box and strutted to the door. "Have fun with the yoga," she chuckled and slipped out into the cold evening.

walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers
12