The Right Girl

Story Info
The drummer asks a lot of her, will it be worth the effort?
1.9k words
4.21
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please kneel here and wait for me."

With that he left to the adjacent bathroom. Okay, this wasn't what I had been expecting of my night with the famous Max. I had been over the moon when he asked me to spend the night with him at the after party. He was by far the most distant one in the group and I hadn't expected to be invited to his hotel room. In fact, I hadn't expected to be invited by any of the group members. I was just hanging around in their company, acting like the average fan I suppose. And now I was here, sitting on my knees, anxiously awaiting what was going to happen. I did hope he would hurry up, since my knees were starting to hurt and my legs started to tingle. I distributed my weight a little differently.

Not so long later he entered the room. He knelt down before me.

"You're still here. I see I did pick the right girl this time. Most times the girls are naked in the bed by now, most often with their legs spread."

My face wrinkled in disgust. "Really?"

"But not you." He stroked my hair as if I were a little girl. He leaned in close and kissed me on my forehead. Okay, even without the leather pants, this was one of the strangest encounters I had ever had. He seemed to contemplate me, trying to determine what to make of me, what to do with me.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to sit in that chair over there, you're going to take your clothes off in a way that is appealing for me to watch, and then you're going to lie on the bed and play with yourself. Think you can do that for me?" He was so close to me I didn't dare to say no. And even though I disliked his plan, the whole atmosphere was hot and exciting.

"I, I don't know."

"Just because you haven't done it before doesn't mean you can't. I believe you can do it. Think of how happy it will make me."

He got up and sat down in the chair opposite the bed. He sat still and upright, his head tilted a little upwards, waiting for me to move. I clumsily got up, my legs were still unwilling to move after sitting in the awkward position for a long time. I tried to stretch my legs inconspicuously, which was hard while being regarded so closely. When my legs were feeling better I tried to think of how to undress as sexy as possible, but I was blank. Should I act like one of the strippers I had seen on TV? But I was nowhere near as attractive or flexible as them. I twirled my hair.

"I, I don't really know how to do what you asked me." It was like I hadn't said anything. He didn't respond in any way, still just staring at me intently. For a split-second I wondered what sex with this man was going to be like, if only the foreplay was this intense already. I laughed nervously and started to slowly unbutton my blouse. When the blouse was open I turned around and let it slowly slide off my shoulders. This was only my blouse and I was already feeling very naked, especially with Max watching me at a one meter distance. Now I had to figure out a way to get rid of my shoes. There just wasn't any way this could be done sexy, so I sat down on the bed and untied them as quickly as possible. I guess that's why strippers always wear high heels and definitely not anything with shoelaces. I removed my socks at the same time as my shoes. Right, only pants, bra and panties left. I got up, facing away from him. While unbuttoning my pants I tried swaying my hips. I felt like an utter fool doing so and I let out a nervous giggle. I bent over while lowering my pants in what I hoped was a seductive move. I stepped out of my pants and undid my bra. I let it slip off my shoulders and threw it away like one of the stripper girls. While covering my breasts with my hands I turned around, hoping I still had his attention. And I certainly had. He hadn't moved, but he looked pleased.

Now for the scariest part. While looking down at them, I massaged my breasts. I hooked my thumbs in the band of my panties and pulled them down seductively, or at least I hoped so. I stepped out of them and climbed on the bed as fast as I could. Standing naked in front of this man was very scary, though also very exciting.

Now for the next bit. I looked at him for direction or guidance, but I got nothing. He still only looked at me. I put some pillows behind my back and got into a comfortable position whilst not completely lying down. It amazed me how well I could move with my legs almost entirely closed. I knew it was a strange, wrong sort of modesty, but I just couldn't display myself like that just yet. I closed my eyes and tried to relax while I slipped my hand between my legs. I tried to forget there was a man sitting there watching my every move. I was surprised by how wet I was. Apparently this whole episode had been more exciting than I had realized myself. As soon as I started to move my fingers through my labia everything got more easy. My body relaxed and my mind wandered off. What would sex with this man be like? Would it be wild and free? Or would it be soft and deliberate? Would he fuck me at all? As I started to picture the various situations my breathing got heavier. As my fantasies intensified, so did the movements of my hand.

"Okay, that'll do," I heard faintly as I was on the verge of orgasm. I stopped moving my hand as I tried to get back to Earth. Had he really said that? And was I really lying here with my legs wide open for the whole world to see? Well, just this man, but still. "Come here." I groaned softly as my head was still coming to grips with the situation. I got off the bed and went to stand before Max. "Come sit here." I sat down on his lap, which felt a bit weird since I was completely naked while he was still fully clothed. He pulled me close to him so that I was cradled in his arms. He stroked my hair. "You have done so well, better than I could ever have hoped for." I swelled with pride which was strange since I hardly knew this man. I only knew him from watching him perform and listening to his music. And yet it felt so good to lie in his arms like this. I felt like I belonged there.

"So tell me about yourself." "Me? Well, I am 28 years old, I work as an assistant to a real-estate agent." While I continued my story his hand started to wander over my body. He touched the side of my breast, my stomach, my leg. Since I was still so turned on it felt like every touch tingled. It wasn't until he started to massage my breast that I stopped talking. I have no idea what I told him about me, but it can't have been a cohesive story. I held my breath when I felt his hand go between my legs. I spread my legs some more to make it more convenient for him. It felt like he explored every bit of my inners. And he did it so slowly. He touched my clitoris so that my whole body tensed. One finger slipped into my vagina. Instead of fucking me with it, as I was expecting, he just barely moved it. Involuntarily I moaned softly, which felt like an intimate thing to do in this position. But then again, everything was intimate like this. He then very slowly started to move his fingers, the one on my clit and the one inside me. My breathing got erratic and I moaned louder. But then, long before I could even hope to cum, he removed his hand.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked, at the most regular of tones, as if there wasn't a naked, panting girl on his lap at all. I just didn't respond at all. "Are you okay?" he asked, slightly concerned. "Yes," I sighed, "some water would be nice." He helped me up and got the drinks out of the mini bar. I sat down on the bed and sipped at the water. My mind was everywhere, but definitely not at drinking water, no matter how dry my mouth was from moaning. Still he was looking at me, slightly amused.

When he finished his drink, he took my glass from me and put both the glasses away. He undressed himself completely. His body looked amazing. I mean, I had seen his chest naked on stage, but now that I saw the whole deal it was impressive. He was certainly muscular. His dick was hard and seemed ready for action.

He wordlessly invited me to lie on the bed. He let me lie down on my back. He started to explore my body with his fingers, slowly tracing every inch of me. He circled around my nipples and touched them softly. His hands then slid underneath me. I arched my back a little so he could reach it. By now he had climbed on top of me. His hands cupped my buttocks and massaged them firmly. He pulled my pelvis upwards with one hand, while with the other one he placed his dick at my pussy.

In one swift stroke he filled me entirely. When I opened my mouth to let out a loud moan, he covered mine with his and he kissed me deeply. He intertwined his fingers at the top of my head, so I felt completely covered by this large man. And completely filled by him as well. Very slowly he started to move in and out of me. His body was so controlled. Slowly I started to uncover a rhythm in his fucking, like he was making music with our bodies as the instruments. He stopped kissing me and put his head adjacent to mine. To my surprise this controlled man started to make little sounds of pleasure as well. They even got louder as he started to make faster movements. Hearing him moan turned me on even more. And then, because of his steady rhythm and his moaning in my ear, I felt my orgasm rising. He kept on fucking me relentlessly and this time there was nothing that would hold me back. I felt his grip on me tighten and he tried to kiss me again, but I just couldn't. All the way from my toes I felt the waves of orgasm wash over me as all my muscles tightened and relaxed. Even though I was far away I think I heard and felt him cry out as well. He collapsed on top of me before rolling over.

It took a few minutes before either of us was able to move or think again. He touched my stomach. Every movement he made made my body quiver. He smiled.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great. You?"

"Very well. I told you I had picked the right girl this time."