The Right Place At The Right Time

Story Info
His fortunes at a pub change dramatically.
4.8k words
4.33
26.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m waking up with a great woman beside me today, and it all started about 5:00 last night. I had been at my local English style pub having a couple of drinks when I noticed a group of guys and three women walk in. The women were drop dead gorgeous, and were dressed to make any man blow a months worth of come on the spot. It was one of those warmer summer evenings, and all three were dressed to keep relatively cool.

One had on a tank top that left plenty of her belly showing, no bra, and a pair of super short shorts. The second wore a printed sundress, while the third wore a blue jeans western style shirt, and a denim skirt. The shirt had the snap buttons on it, but none of them were closed, because she had tied in a knot right below her huge tits. The shirt looked to be a bit small on her. The knot left plenty to see, and believe me I did look. Her skirt went from the top of her hips down to about the middle of her thigh, and I could see that she was wearing something on her legs.

It looked like they were having a celebration of some kind, and while I sipped my drink, I chatted with the waitresses, and bar staff. It didn’t take long for the party in the corner to get started. Most of the customers in the bar spent some time watching the goings on over there. They had soon taken control of one of the pool tables, and it seemed like everyone playing them lost. I decided to watch them for a while being an above average pool player myself. I quickly noticed the woman wearing the skirt was not such a good player, because she couldn’t get anyone to play as her partner when they teamed up to play. She began to wander from the table slightly as she continued to be turned down for a partner.

My bar tender buddy said I should be her partner, I said “not me”, but decided that if she asked, I would take up her offer.

I had just ordered my third beer, when she did ask me to play as her partner, and winking to Bob behind the bar I said I would be more than happy to be her partner. We were walking over to the pool tables, and she introduced herself as Leslie, so I told her my name as well.

“You would think at least ONE of those guys would play as my partner, if even to get me bent over so the other guys could look down my shirt at my 37 D tits,” she said with a smile, and a tone of disgust. She asked if I played a lot, and I told her that I felt I was almost as good as some of the people that she was playing with were. She grabbed my arm, and said that she wasn’t all that good, but added that she did enjoy playing.

She made a round of hurried introductions, and then placed some coins on the table to hold a spot for us. I watched the game and her and discovered that some of the players were quite good, and they all seemed to know each other quite well. She found a seat for me, and we sat down to talk while we waited our turn. It was all I could do to keep my eyes off of her tits as we talked. When our turn finally came around, she asked if I wanted to shoot first, and I said for her to go ahead. She managed to drop one ball on her first shot, and almost made her second shot as well, missing a corner pocket by just a hair. It only took the first shot she made to understand what she had meant about the guys, I looked long, and hard at the display as she bent over for her shot. The guy following her made three balls, and left me sitting rather nice, so I managed to run the remaining balls off the table to win the game for us. The 8 ball was just falling into the pocket, and she ran from the wall, and threw both arms around my neck. She was squealing with delight at having won a game, and in order not to disappoint her, I hugged her back.

The next game was equally as easy to win, but we lost our third game, because I screwed up on the 8 ball, so I offered to buy a drink for her to make it up. She told me she was drinking vodka with orange juice, so I headed for the bar to buy two drinks. She handed me some more money to hold another place in the rotation for us, and I left it on the edge of the table on my way past. I ordered the drinks from Bob, and headed back to the pool area to find my new pool partner. I walked around the corner, and saw her sitting on a barstool! I almost had to pick my eyeballs off the floor! She had one leg crossed over the other, and I could see that she wasn’t wearing panty hose. Her right stocking top was showing several inches of her soft tanned thigh above them.

I placed the drink beside her, and she grabbed my arm as she picked it up. She said thanks with a big grin on her face, and said we were up in two games. She tugged me down to whisper something to me, and she told me the best players had gone home, it was well past his time for some sex for them. I looked back over my shoulder, and saw that it was already 11:30 PM. The couple that held control of the table was practically begging some one to beat them as they to wanted to head home. The woman wearing the sundress came over to her, and said they were all heading home, but Leslie told her she was staying. The second woman asked her about some guy named Peter, and Leslie seemed like she got a bit mad at that.

“It isn’t like I am married to that fucking ass hole. He is never around when I need him, besides I know that he is getting his dick wet when ever he gets the chance, so I figure it might just as well be my turn.” She said.

The two of them walked around the corner to continue their talk so I settled in to watch the game on the table. One of the guys that had been sitting got up, and went off to see what he could add to the conversation, so I thought to myself that my night was going to end up as it was originally. I had not been seeing a woman for a few weeks, and figured I would be going home alone.

The game being played ended, and the next one was about half done when the three of them came back around the corner. Leslie came over, and sat down on the barstool again, crossed her legs, and gave all those looking a great view of bare thigh as she did! She told the one in the sundress she was staying, and would get home on her own. They seemed to be rather reluctant, but in the end they all headed out leaving her behind. That left only us, and another two players on the table. Leslie and I made quick work of beating them in the next two games, and as a result they also packed it in for the night.

She looked at me in surprise as I tossed the coins into the table, and racked the balls. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“I thought you might like a few pointers about playing pool,” I said to her. She quickly slid off the barstool to join me at the table.

“I have never had any one offer to teach me some techniques for pool” she told me.

I started out showing her the proper stance for various shots, and the point of aim she should be taking. She soon had improved her game a bit, and her shot percentage began to go up. I pointed out the difference between a hard shot, and the ones where just a touch is the best option for a shooter.

I paid to get all the balls back after she had put them all down, and she offered to play a last game with me. I allowed her to make the break, and as she did, I was watching her from the far end of the table, and she took deliberate care in her positioning. I had been able to tell she had a bra on because I had seen the ridges across her back, and now for the first time I actually saw it! I managed to get a look at the bright red bra where it passed between her tits! She took her shot, and none of the balls made their way into a pocket. I decided to keep the game going as long as possible so I chose all the hardest shots I could.

The bar was getting rather empty by then and I saw that only about 5-6 of the regular patrons were still there. Connie, one of the waitresses came past, and asked if we wanted anything for last call, so I bought us each another drink. I offered to give Leslie any assistance she might need as she lined up her second shot. She asked if she had her shot lined up right, so I walked over behind her to check. She was standing at the edge of the table, so I stood right behind her to ask which shot she wanted to take. She pointed out the shot she wanted to try with the cue, and then in a flash she leaned over to get ready. Her ass was plastered against my cock, and believe me did my cock ever react to that!

I had stepped back to avoid any embarrassment to her, and she looked back over her shoulder to tell me I couldn’t see from that far away. I bent down to line up her shot, and she continued to ask if I was close enough to see. I eventually ended up with her ass pressing against my cock and a hand on her back as I sighted down the shaft of her pool cue. I made a few adjustments for her, and then she took her shot. The ball she was shooting was almost in a corner pocket, and to avoid the returning ball, she stood up quickly, and I found myself with her back firmly against my chest, and an arm around her belly. She made that shot, and on her next one, it almost looked like she missed it on purpose. Our drinks had been delivered by then, and Connie had gone about her business. I lined up my shot, and as I did, Leslie lay her tits right over the pocket I was shooting for. I looked at her, and she said she was studying my style. What she was really doing was giving me a look at her tits.

37 D cups hey! They look like they might even be bigger I thought as that magnificent pair of tits lay on the edge of the table. Just to give her what she said she wanted, I made the shot. She did the same thing for my next shot, but this time I deliberately missed the shot.

I waited until she had set up her shot, and then I placed my chin on the table rag right in line with her point of aim. She smiled at me, and bent down to line up her shot. The ball was just on her side of the center of the table, so she had to get well out over it to be in position for her shot. She deliberately came further over the table than necessary, placed her tits ON the table, and then pulled herself back to get into the right position. I have to say I was glad my chin was on the table, or else it would have dropped to the floor. When she was finally ready to shoot, her tits were mashed into lumps of hot female flesh that strained both the shirt, and the knot holding it closed. She missed her shot, but it became obvious really quick that neither of us cared. The table was around the corner from the bar, so we both took some liberties with the game.

My next shot was made with her sitting on a barstool right in front of me, her legs deliberately crossed to show off her stocking covered thighs. She had even hiked the skirt up some to give me more to see! I missed another shot. I watched the cue ball roll to a stop, and then took a seat where I knew she would be facing away from me for her shot. I had left her with a long stretch to be able to get her best ball, and she lifted one leg, and allowed me to see almost all the way to her crotch as she stretched out to make her attempt.

My cock was so stiff it couldn’t get any harder as we teased each other with what we were doing. She even stood right behind me while I took one shot. Her crotch was firmly against my ass. I had no choice but to return the favor on her next shot, so I stood behind her with my raging hard on firmly against her ass. She made her shot, and then pressed back against me, and gave her ass a few lovely wiggles that sent spasms of lust through my cock. We never did finish that game, but left with about half the balls still on the table. I had discovered that she lived about a 15-minute walk from the bar, so we decided to walk while I hopefully did more than just escort her home.

She lived on the far side of a nearby man made lake that was surrounded by a park area, so we would have to walk about half way around the lake to get her home. We had discussed me walking her home even though I live in the opposite direction. We walked holding hands as we left the bar. She directed me as to which way to take, and at the end of it, we had walked much further than was originally necessary to get to her home. The 15 minutes turned into 75minutes. The lake had a walk way around it with light posts every hundred feet or so, and whenever it sounded like we were pretty much alone, she moved closer to me, and our legs touched as we walked. There were several places around the lake that allowed for access to the park area, and as we passed one of these, she grabbed my hand tight, and pulled me off the path. That part of the park area was extremely dark, and on one side there were several new homes being built. I followed her full of anticipation and a bit of curiosity as she headed into the grassy area where it was away from any lights. She found another pathway that was not as well used as the main one was. She let my hand go, and told me to follow her.

“Don’t worry, I’m right behind you” I said to her.

I followed her lead, and as she moved deeper into the brushed area, I stayed right behind her! She had led me about 10 feet into the bushes, when she stopped, turned around, grabbed me by the neck, and plastered her lips hard against mine.

Her tongue was instantly in my mouth as she pulled me close. I was caught off guard by the speed with which she made her move. It took me a few seconds of pulling her closer, and then I switched tactics. I moved both hands up her sides from her ass to her tits, and tenderly massaged them. The knot holding the shirt closed was to tight, and it was to dark to see, so I settled with fondling them through her shirt, and bra.

“I’ve always wanted to get just plain FUCKED out here” she told me as I kneaded the flesh of her tits.

My hands went for the top of her skirt, but she said to pull it up rather than take it off, so I began tugging it higher. My fingers felt the bottom of the skirt, and with one firm tug, I managed to bare her panty-covered ass. The skirt was well over her hips, and she placed her feet well apart to allow my hand to find her hidden treasures.

My right palm was pressing against her panty-covered clit, while my fingers were exploring the elastic that held them close to her searching for a way past.

“Fuck them, rip them off she begged as I fought with her panties! I grabbed a hand full of her silky panties, and with a rather quick tug, I pulled them aside, my fingers slipping across her waiting pussy. “GOD that feels SOOOOOO GOOOOD!” She moaned as her panties, and my hand slid across her hot box.

She lifted one leg, and wrapping it over my hip, she dug a hand into the top of my pants in an effort to find her own missing pleasure tool. That allowed me to tug the panties further aside to allow me access to her soaked box. I rolled my hips away from her, and slipped a hand between us to help her free my throbbing cock.

“OH GOD HURRY!” she begged as we fought my pants down.

I have seen a few women in my life that needed a cock, but never had I seen one like her before. I still have no idea whether or not I succeeded in getting her, or whether she raped me. My cock was hardly free of my pants, and she grabbed it in an attempt to get it shoved into her waiting hole. I managed to get a quick feel, and she was wetter than any woman I had ever felt before was. I shifted position slightly, and with a quick thrust of my hips, my rock hard cock plunged into her secret depths.

The action was fast, furious, and very frantic as she tried to suck the life out of me through my raging hard on. She moaned constantly while we thrashed around in an attempt to copulate our lust. My legs were getting tired, but I felt a good-sized tree behind me, and leaned back against it. I was firmly against the tree, and she must have known I was in a better place to support her, because her other leg flashed up to entangle my hips within hers. She took advantage of the increased leverage she gained, and began lifting her self to get more range of motion between my cock, and her pussy.

“OH GOD!” she moaned as we continued the furious action! “YES! PLEASE HURRY, FUCK ME OH GOD YES!” She continued to let herself lift, and fall on my cock while my fingers dug into her ass in an attempt to keep her from falling!

She must have sensed that I was getting close to pumping my hot load into her, because she begged me to fill her slimy pussy with my own load of slick juices. “DON’T YOU DARE PULL THAT FUCKING COCK OUT, I WANT ALL YOUR FUCK JUICE INSIDE MY PUSSY” she begged!

There was no chance I was going to deny her that wish so I relaxed my efforts to free my cock for it’s throbbing spew to the ground, and plunged it as far up her snatch as I could. She continued to work herself on my cock, and in moments, she felt her own orgasm begin!

“ OOOOHHHH YYYEEESSSSS! THAT’S WHAT I WANT, YOUR SPUNK FLOODING MY PUSSY” she moaned into my ear.

Her raw passion quickly brought her to that point of no return and with a loud moan of delight, her orgasm flashed through her, my cock still hadn’t given up the three-week load of spunk, so I continued to thrust into her after she had announced her own orgasm. I managed to get several more deep penetrating strokes in before my own release of passion burst out of my cock to fill the depths of her waiting pussy.

“OH GOD, I HAVE NEVER HAD A GUY FUCK ME LIKE THAT” she said as she regretfully placed her feet back on the ground! “That was so good, I might even get some more before we get to my house.” She told me as we slowly recovered from our exertions.

Her skirt was still bunched up above her hips, and she reached down, and rubbed the crotch of her panties around her recently fucked hole before pulling them panties off, and stuffed them into my pocket. She then tugged the skirt down past her hips, but just far enough to hide her still drooling pussy. She left almost the entire length of her stocking covered legs visible in the dim light. She had me fasten just the button at the top of my zipper, and had me leave my cock protruding out of the opening. She then grabbed my cock, and led me back out of the bushes, and to the path we had been on.

“I‘ve always wanted to be savaged like that” she told me as we continued the walk to her place.

She took a position beside me as we walked, that allowed her to hold hands with my slumped cock, and gave me the opportunity to finger her between her ass cheeks as we made our way along.

It wasn’t long before her hand, and what I was doing to her ass cause my cock to begin the normal action, it was starting to show signs of life again.

“OH! My you are a horny bastard” she exclaimed as soon as she recognized the renewed swelling in her hand!

“I am sorry, but for the course of nature I would have been ready quicker, especially for a woman like you!” I told her.

She had no sooner heard that, and she again looked around, and seeing another dark corner in the surrounding trees, she ran towards it. I didn’t want to be left out, so I ran after her, and caught her after a run of several steps. God she looked hot running away from me with her stocking covered legs flashing their presence. I grabbed her around the waist, and as soon as I did, she stopped, and turned to face me. We had just barely stopped, and were facing each other when she fell to her knees, and took my half-erect cock into her mouth!

She certainly knew how to give head, because in almost no time I had a raging hard on again. I allowed her to continue her blow job for ten minutes, and then knowing it would be some time before I would be able to come again, I asked how much further to her house. Between her lips, and my cock I thought I heard her say five-minute walk, so I suggested we move along to avoid wasting time. She quickly stood up, and again taking my cock in her hand led me on at a much quicker pace than before. My cock didn’t give up the firm stance it had taken when her mouth closed over it, and I was still rock hard when she unlocked her front door.

12