The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers

Barbara had to reach up to put her arm over his shoulder. He held her close. Not to close but I was sure Barbara could feel him pressing his manhood against her.

Watching them dance was like sex, I was extremely excited. I could tell Marcus was charming Barb up, by the way he kept talking to her. It was also clear Barb found him charming by the way she looked up at him, they way she laughed as he spoke to her. When the song ended Marcus led Barb back to me by the hand. We chatted a bit, then Marcus said he had to get back to his friends. I was surprised, I thought he wanted to at least spend time with Barb. Instead he abruptly turned to go, then as an after thought turned around and asked if we were free Sunday.

"We don't have anything planned right now," I said. I looked to Barb who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Good I'm having a get together at my cabin by the lake Sunday, small group, barbeque, beer and skiing, I'll shoot you an e-mail." Then he was gone just like that.

"Your client is nice, is he a sports star or something." Barbara eye's following him as he walked back to his friends.

"I don't know, he owns several stores in the area. Why do you think he played sports." I asked.

"Because when we danced his arms were really big and hard, I mean I could tell he works out a lot." Barbara saw him glance back at her and diverted her eye's back to me. Marcus gave me a knowing smile, he had caught her looking. I was sure Marcus had rubbing something else hard against my wife.

We stayed for another drink, during which time two other black guys asked Barb to dance. She refused both, but I did notice her glance in Marcus's direction more than once.

On the cab ride home we passed the x-rated video store. I joked about stopping but Barbara didn't think it was funny. Once home it was all I could do to get in bed without coming. I had been sporting a hard on for hours and my nuts ached. Barbara was in a super sexy mood and when I asked her to go down on me she responded with the most incredible blowjob she had ever given me. Barb gently stroked my dick as her silky mouth enveloped my dick. In moments I was near orgasm.

"I'm about to cum. I said with a trembling voice. Normally this was her signal to stop. Instead I felt her stroke my penis even more firmly, suddenly I erupted in her mouth.

"Oh god I can't hold back baby," I cried as I started cumming in her mouth. Barbara began stroking me even more rapidly as she pumped every drop of my sperm into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite. When my dick became limp, she continued cupping my balls.

"Did you like that ." She asked as she planted kiss, after kiss, on my stomach, then chest and finally my lips. Barb continued playing with my penis, but it was the third time that day I had cum. I couldn't tell her I had jerked off at the office twice to Marcus's e-mails. After about ten minutes of trying to stimulate my interest she gave up. I knew she was disappointed so I tried to make a lame excuse about being tired. Barb said she understood but I could tell she expected more.

I woke early for my golf game Saturday and left the house before Barb woke. It was late in the morning when Marcus called. He wanted to know what Barbara had to say about him. I filled him in and he thought things went well. He explained how he didn't want to come on to strong. Marcus told me that he wanted to spend some time alone talking to Barbara. Marcus instructed that tomorrow at the lake that I should talk to others every chance I got, even neglect Barb. I questioned if this was a good idea. Marcus's tone seemed to change.

"Look I know what I'm doing, when you get there tomorrow, find someone else to talk too, I will give her all the attention she needs, you got that."

"Marcus it's just that after last night it might not be a good idea for me to act indifferent to her, I don't want to wreck my marriage." Marcus began laughing out loud.

"Why what happened." he asked still laughing. I explained about my in ability to make love to my wife.

"Look didn't that night in the store make things better for you, you want a repeat, right."

"Yes." I answered.

"Then trust me, do what I say, this could take a while. Oh and one more thing, the less sex you have with her the easier this will be. Check your e-mail for directions.

That night when Barb went to bed I stayed up watching TV, when I turned in Barb was asleep. Sunday mornings Barb and I usually sleep in followed usually by sex. That morning I got up quietly and went for a run. when I got back Barb was up.

"Hey were did you go I missed you." I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I made some excuse about work and worry. Barb seemed to understand but clearly she was not happy.

Getting ready to go to the lake, I noticed Bard had picked out a one piece swimsuit.

"Your not going to wear that old thing." I said. "Wear that one we bought at the beach."

"Are you crazy, that thing you bought me barely fits, every guy on the beach thought I was a slut. Why I let you talk me into wearing it I will never know."

"You did not look like a slut, you looked like a woman with a gorgeous body, that's why they looked. Besides I want you to make a good impression on my client."

"Well I can't wear it. I need to trim up if I'm going to wear that thing and it's already eleven, will be late."

"Nonsense." I said and led her into the bathroom were I sat her down on her chair and removed her panties.

"And what do you think your doing mister?" I retrieved my shaving jell and razor and parted her legs. Then before applying any jell, I leaned over and licked her slit. Barb shuddered.

"We are not going to the party if you keep that up Steve." I ignored Barb and started sucking on her clit. I felt Barb's hands clutch the back of my head. QuicklyI began working one finger out of her cunt. Barbara has always loved it when I eat her pussy. I knew as I worked the second finger into her cunt she was getting close to orgasm. Looking up between her legs I could see her leaning back with her eye's closed. The pressure of her hands increasing with each stroke of my fingers.

"Oh god, oh god, that's so good, yes right there, ahhhhhhh." I pushed a third finger into her pussy. Barb gushed cum over my finger allowing me to go deeper. As I worked my forth finger into her cunt she moaned with pleasure. All of a sudden the image of Marcus's cock entering Barb's pussy filled my mind and I came in my swim suit. I stopped fingering Barb as I reached down and found my trunks wet from cum.

"Did You just cum?"

"Yes." I said, as I started applying jell to her pussy.

"Wow and I was going to say forget the party and take you to bed."

"Sorry I just got so excited, maybe I should shave you more often." I answered as I began shaving her.

"Maybe so, I hope you have saved something for later." she laughed. "Hey wait not all of it."

"Too late, your completely bare." I licked her one more time for good measure, got up and pulled the black bikini out and tossed it to her.

"No excuses now."

"Okay but I'm not promising to take off my cove up."

We were unprepared for Marcus's house. Marcus had called it a cabin but it looked more like a mansion. The house sat on about a hundred acres. The main house was about 7000 square feet, along with a guest house/boat house down by the lake.

"He owns a few stores, wow this place is beautiful." Barbara stated in surprise. I too had no idea that Marcus was doing so well, his office had been so understated.

Marcus answered the door with a big smile and shirtless. The man was ripped, a clear indication that he spent a lot of time in the gym. He was wearing baggy black shorts and flip flops.

"Nice to see you could make it." Marcus said, as he leaned over and gave Barb a kiss on the cheek.

"Let me show you around, I want you to make yourself at home." The place was incredible, there was even a full gym in the main house. Outside Marcus introduced us to two other couples and his friend Bobby. I was the only white guy there.

One couple the Johnston's, were both doctors, Ed was black, Gretchen was a good looking blonde with a thick German accent. The other couple were Alonzo and Liz Avery. He was an x-pro something who owned a car dealership, while Liz was a very hot Mexican American attorney. Both women were wearing very revealing suits.

Barb apparently caught me looking because she gave me a not so gentle nudge in the ribs with her elbow. Then as if to say I'll show you, she took off her cover up. I have to say Barb looked better than the other two women. The suit was revealing and showed off her body to perfection.

"Wow someone works out." Marcus said as his eye's went up and down Barbara body. The thin material of the bikini did little to suppress Barb's thick nipples and the small top clung to her breast showing lots of tit on all sides.

Barbara leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Happy now." I nodded yes with a big grin on my face.

Marcus brought us a round of drinks and we were settling in by the pool when Bobby asked me if I played pool. I had seen a pool table inside the house, but didn't want to miss anything by the pool.

"Come on man let's play." I was about to decline when Marcus gave me a wink.

"Sure." I said. I looked towards Barb who gave me the (you are strange, you never play pool look)

"When you guys finish join us by the lake. Come on Alonzo, Ed lets go skiing, girls you going, Barb can you drive a boat."

"No."

"Good I'll show you." I over heard as he led Barbara away from the pool towards the lake. I followed Bobby into the house. Bobby went straight to the bar and poured me a shot of Tequila.

"Here."

"A little early for that bud." I said. Bobby slid the shot over to me, then poured one for himself.

"Marcus said I was too keep you company, I like Tequila, so if I have to keep you company you have to like Tequila. Drink up, we have an hour to kill."

About three beers and five shots later we wandered down to the lake. I was hammered, we sat on the dock for about another thirty minute when I saw Barb drive by in a powerful speed boat. Barbara waved as they raced by, Ed and Gretchen in tow on skis. Marcus was standing right behind Barb helping her steer. Even from were i was seated I could tell he was right up against her.

They made a looping turn and returned to the dock. Barb was wind blown and red from the sun, she was laughing and clearly having a good time. When Marcus climed out of the boat I noted he was now wearing red speedo's. The suit made it appear as if Marcus had a coiled up boa in his shorts.

Marcus helped Barb out of the boat, when she suddenly slipped. Marcus caught her and pulled her close, so that her face was inches from his.

"Oops, oh wow, I almost fell back in the boat, thank you." Barb responded catching her breath..

"My pleasure." Marcus answered still holding her close.

"That was really fun." Barb said as Marcus finally released her.

"Here Bobby, take Steve for a spin." Marcus stated, as he threw Bobby the keys to the boat. The next thing I knew we were speeding away from the dock and my wife. Bobby drove us straight to a place on the lake that served drinks. We stayed there for almost two hour before returning to Marcus's house. Once back Bobby started cleaning up the boat so I wandered back up to the house.

Everyone was by the pool. Marcus was sitting on Barb's lounge chair while she applied lotion to his back. I paused by the pool house and watched. The contrast of her white hand applying lotion to his broad back was electrifying. As I watched, Barbara took her time covering each square inch of his back with lotion. When she finished he stood up and faced her, his incredible cock almost bursting from his speedo's. He towered over Barbara as he spoke to her. I watched as he offered her his hand and pulled her out of her chair. Holding hands they walked into the house.

I walked over to the pool on wobbly legs. The booze had really gotten to me. Ed noticed right away.

"Steve you need to watch Bobby, he does that to everyone, he will drink you under the table given half a chance." Ed's wife mentioned that Marcus and Barb were inside mixing daiquiris. I proceeded into the house. Inside I walked over towards the bar, were I could hear their voices.

"I'm sorry about my friend kidnapping Steve, they sure seemed to hit it off. On the other hand it has been very nice spending time with you." I froze in my tracks my dick coming to life.

"That's okay it's not your fault, Steve has been acting strange the past few weeks. Work and stress, I guess he just needed some time to himself." I peeked around the corner. Barb was cutting fruit as she stood next to Marcus.

"Here let me show you an old trick I learned in college when I was a part time bartender." He moved behind Barbara and took hold of her hand as she cut fruit.

"Part time bartender huh, boy you are full of surprises." Marcus got ever closer till I could see he was pressing his cock up against my wife's ass.

"You haven't seen anything yet." He said. They finished cutting the fruit, but Marcus didn't move. Barbara dropped the knife and turned around.

"I guess we should get these drinks outside." Barbara said. Marcus was incredibly close, both his hands were on the counter.

"In a minute." He leaned over and kissed her forehead tenderly, then moved lower kissing her gently on the lips.

"Marcus, I." Marcus interrupted her in mid sentence and kissed Barb full on the mouth as his arms rapped around her pulling her to him. Barbara's chest heaved, her tits pressed firmly against his chest. Marcus's powerful leg pressed up between her thighs, pressing firmly against her mound her legs involuntarily parted. I thought, he's going to fuck her right now, my dick straining, my mind cloudy with alcohol.

Barbara broke the kiss, turning her face away from Marcus.

"Marcus please, I'm sorry, I can't do this." To my surprise, Marcus released her immediately. His cock was semi hard and was almost coming out of his speedo.

"No I'm sorry Barbara, I can't believe I did that, it just felt so natural. I never met anyone like you, intelligent, charming, and so beautiful." Barbara seemed to take a step toward him, her body almost touching his.

That's when Bobby came in. "There you are Steve, were did you go." I turned to Bobby and stated in a loud voice, that I just walked in. When we entered the bar area Marcus and Barb were several feet apart. While Marcus appeared calm, Barbara was clearly very nervous.

We all went back outside. The Johnston's who were getting ready to leave, invited all of us out to dinner on Thursday night. Without considering whether Barb wanted to go I agreed.

Barbara had to drive on the way home, since I was pretty intoxicated.

"I wish you would have asked me about dinner before you agreed to accept the Johnston invitation."

"Why, don't you want to go."

"Steve you didn't talk to me once, it was embarrassing. Gretchen and Liz both noticed and said something. Thank god Marcus was there, at least he paid attention to me. Plus we are suppose to leave on Saturday for Miami, when am I going to pack."

"Wow guess you married the wrong guy." I answered sarcastically.

"Maybe so, since all I heard from Gretchen and Liz the whole afternoon was how good their husbands treat them."

"Yeah and I suppose they are great in bed too." I answered getting angry.

"As a matter of fact both of them made comments about that which is more than I could say." Silence followed that last comment, for the first time I began to realized that the whole thing with Marcus was getting out of control.

The next morning I received an e-mail from Marcus. Marcus said that Barb was getting very close, then he went into detail about how they kissed. The image of them kissing made me hard. He described how her nipples got rock hard when he kissed her and that if he would have had just a few more minutes with her, he would have seduced her. I didn't respond immediately and pondered what I should do. For the first time I ignored the attachments.

Marcus called that afternoon and told me to go by his office. I arrived around 5:30 on my way home from the office.

"Did You have a good time yesterday."

"Barbara was very angry, I think maybe we should end this thing."

"Now when we are so close." Marcus seemed perturbed.

"Marcus I don't believe Barb is up for this, I saw what happened, she stopped you. Besides, yesterday she was really angry with me. Man I don't want a divorce."

"You saw us kissing?"

"Yes."

"So you saw how she almost choked me with her tongue."

"Uh."

"Did you see how she pressed her wet cunt against my cock, how hard her nipples were. Did you see her feel my cock."

"She felt your cock." He grinned and nodded his head. Looking back I realized it was possible she had done that. I will say his dirty talk about Barb had made me hard.

"So here is the plan, beginning today you work late every day. You will stand her up Thursday, we will work out the details. Oh the Miami trip cancel it."

"I can't cancel that trip, we have been planning on it."

"Look it's work right, she will understand. Meanwhile I will offer up my guest house at the lake for you guys to use that week. I promise you by Monday of next week you will have your wish."

"No way Marcus."

"Let me show you something Steve." Marcus pulled out a DVD. pacing the DVD in a player it showed an overhead view of the booth, it also showed Barb and I walking into the booth.

"I didn't know you had this." I answered as I watched myself on the DVD drop to my knees and start eating my wife's pussy. Moments later Marcus big black cock protruded through the hole. Barbara grasped the cock with both hands. Then I saw the hand with the ring, Marcus's hand, grasp the back of Barbara head urging her to suck his cock. By the time she had swallowed the last of his thick cum, I was willing to do what ever it Marcus requested.

The rest of the week I worked late every night, getting home around 9 or 10. On Tuesday I gave Barbara the bad news about the up coming trip to Miami. Surprisingly she wasn't very upset, telling me that she figured something would happen due to the hours I was putting in at work. Marcus had sent me a clip of the video by e mail, which I watched over and over again all that week.

Dinner was for 7 P.M. and I told Barb I would meet her there. I parked down the street and waited. Barbara arrived on time and got out of the cab. Barbara was wearing a dark flowery dress which showed plenty of leg. I had never seen the dress before, nor the big heels. I wondered if the heels and new dress were for me, she looked so sexy. Barbara disappeared into the restaurant and moments later my phone rang.

"Steve were are you."

"Work." Abruptly she hung up.

"I walked across the street and peered through the window of the restaurant. The couples were sitting pretty close to the window. Barbara sat next to Marcus, so according to plan I waited another 30 minutes before joining the party. I made my apologies and sat down next to Barb. Barbara was the first to mention the guest house.

"Steve Marcus offered us his guest house, next week. What do you think."

"Very nice thank you Marcus."

"Well it's not Miami but at least you can drive to and from work and spend sometime with your gorgeous wife." Marcus said staring into Barb's eye's.

After dinner we went to a little piano bar for drinks and dancing. Barb asked me to dance, and we did dance, but it was awkward since she was a good five inches taller than me in her heels. Later I begged off saying I was tired, after Marcus gave me a look.

Marcus asked her to dance and as the night wore on I could see his effect on her. They made a great looking couple, with her heels Barb was over 6' tall. Barb had had several drinks and as the night wore on all inhibitions left her. Ed and Gretchen were the first to leave followed by Alonzo and Liz, leaving Barb and Marcus alone on the small dance floor. Barbara was draped all over Marcus, eye's closed, her head against his chest. I realized he was an irresistible force for Barbara. Barbara had never been around a man like this. handsome charming and rich his control over her seemed inevitable.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers