The Ring

Story Info
He turns phone sex into something more.
1.3k words
3.67
13.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there, my horny one,

Just a note to say I'm thinking of you..and to let you know how much I miss you. If you could only feel my hard-on right now, you would not question how much.

I have to go out of town, but I will call you at 8pm. I want you to be ready, as if I were really there. I want you wearing nothing other than your black crotchless hose, and I want you waiting. At 7:45, I want you to start touching yourself for me. I want those fingers of yours slowly massaging your clit, but you are not allowed to cum. Do you understand? That's my girl.

Until then....

Me"

********************************

"What a way to start the day," I thought to myself, as I read his email. Sure, we've had phone sex dozens of times. What else is left to do when you're separated so often? However, we had never planned it, and he certainly had never given me instructions beforehand! His words had started a tingling between my legs. I wanted nothing more than to play with my pussy right then and there, but I knew better. I knew I had to follow his instructions and wait...

I went on with my day, but could not stop thinking about his phone call I would receive later that night. I needed him so badly. I needed to feel his lips on mine, his hands touching, probing, his cock teasing me. He knows what he does to me. He holds a power over me that no other man has come close to.

At 7:30, I started preparing for his call. I removed my clothing and dressed in my black crotchless hose. I turned down the lights and climbed into bed, grabbing the phone and placing it beside me on the sheets. My heart was beating rapidly, as I anticipated his call. God, how I needed to hear his voice! A simple whisper from him could get me so wet! I could feel myself moisten as I thought about what was to come. I lay back, closed my eyes, and spread my legs open. I brought my hand down to my pussy and parted my lips. I slowly started rubbing my clit...just as I was instructed to. Rubbing lightly in little circles. Oh yes, it was feeling so good! I desperately wanted to plunge my fingers inside myself, but I knew that was not part of his instructions. I continued rubbing, as I felt my fingers get slippery. Oh God I needed him so!

Just then the phone rang. I answered on the first ring with a raspy, "hello?"

"Hi horny one. How are you feeling right now?" he asked.

"I'm feeling so good, baby," I replied. "I miss you so much!"

"Do you have your crotchless hose on for me?" he questioned.

"Yes Sir, just for you!" I responded.

"Where are your fingers now?" he wanted to know.

"Between my legs..rubbing my clit just like you instructed, Sir," I whispered.

"Good girl. Now spread your legs wide open and slide two fingers inside yourself for me. Go ahead. Do it now!" I then slid two fingers inside my aching pussy, clenching them with my muscles. "Now finger fuck that hot cunt for me!" he commanded. "and put the phone down by your pussy so I can hear how wet you are!"

I placed the phone right over my pussy and let him hear how wet I was, as I started fucking myself with my fingers, plunging them deeply inside. "Can you hear how wet you're making me?" I asked breathlessly.

"Fuck yes, I can hear that soaked pussy! Now fuck yourself faster for me! Do it now, but do not cum!" he moaned.

"Mmmmmmm..fucking...it...faster...now, Sir!" I gasped, as I worked my fingers in and out harder and faster!

"Yes! That's it, my little cunt! I can hear how excited you are! Fuck that pussy like I would fuck you! You would love to have my cock pumping you right about now, wouldn't you?" he teased.

"Yes Sir! I want your cock inside me now! I need you nowwwwwww!" I screamed.

"Turn over on your stomach and continue fucking that pussy for me!" he instructed. I turned onto my stomach, with my ass up in the air and continued fucking myself.

"Oh God baby! I have...to ....cummmm soon!" I cried, as I worked my fingers into a frenzy, pumping them in and out as hard as I could! I was on fire..so hot, my cunt was burning my fingers! "Please let me cum for you, Sir!" I pleaded.

Just then, someone grabbed the phone from me! I felt a hand over my mouth and a slap on my ass! I tried turning to look, but felt a hand pushing my head into the pillow! I had no idea what to do, as tears welled up in my eyes. A hand was still holding me down, but the other hand left my mouth as I heard the unzipping of pants. "Who the hell is here?" I cried out in fear. "Get the hell off of me!"

Then I heard a chuckle...HIS chuckle. "You son of a bitch! You scared the hell out of me!" I screamed.

Don't ever talk to me that way again, horny one!" he said, as he slapped my ass again. "I was standing outside your door the whole time and knew I'd better get in here before you made yourself cum!" Then he whispered in my ear, "I want to be the one to make you cum," as I felt his hard cock rub against my pussy lips. "Now rub your clit while I fuck you the way you need to be fucked!"

I moaned and started playing with my clit, as he teased me, rubbing his cock back and forth over my slit. "Mmmmm...my, you are the wet one, tonight!" he breathed.

"Please fuck me, Sir! Give me your cock now! Please!" I begged.

"Not until I'm ready!" he replied, as he continued teasing my pussy with his cock. I tried pushing harder against him, but felt the sting of his hand on my ass. "and never tell me what to do!" as he spanked my cheeks faster and harder.

The combination of his cock rubbing my slit and the burning of my ass, along with my fingers rubbing my clit almost set me off. I moaned with desire. I needed him inside me more than anything. I gasped when I felt his finger enter my pussy and almost came right then!

"Now I am going to fuck you, horny one. Don't you dare cum until I give you permission!"

Just then, he pushed his cock into my pussy as hard as he could. "Yes yes god yes! Fuck me hard!" I cried. His cock was hard and throbbing as he thrusted deeply into my cunt! I grabbed it with my muscles and clenched him hard and fast, knowing how much he loved this.

"Mmmmmm baby, that's it. Milk my cock with your cunt!" he moaned. Harder and faster, he thrusted into me. With each thrust, he slapped my ass. I could feel his balls slapping against my cunt and fingers, as I rubbed faster, harder! I was so close and knew he was, too! He brought his finger to my mouth and pushed it inside, as I started sucking it wildly! "Your....pussy...feels....so...good!" he cried as he pounded my cunt like a wild man! I started building up and knew he had, too!

"Cum on my cock now! Cum NOW!" he commanded.

I screamed against his finger as my pussy started contracting against his cock! "YES! I'm cumming on that cock!" I felt him tense up and scream out as he exploded deep inside my cunt! I felt his cock shooting hot cum into me, over and over, splashing my walls, as I rode my orgasm! I had never felt him cum so much.

Finally, he collapsed on my back while holding me tightly. After we came down, he turned me over on my back and kissed me. "Would you like for me to call you again tonight?" he grinned.

"Most definitely!" I replied with a smile.