The Ring

Story Info
A mysterious Asian girl delivers a strange message.
18.2k words
4.37
33.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story came to me in a flash of inspiration while I was lying bored next to my partner. I wrote probably the first half of it in just a couple of days and then forgot about it for a while. I've finally finished with it, so I hope everyone enjoys it. There's bound to be a few errors in there; it's the longest thing I've ever done, so I apologise in advance. Hopefully though, it should read pretty well other than that. The story itself is pretty 'tongue in cheek' and yes, names like 'Kenneth Dolly' and 'Richard Master' were meant to be obvious.

But, enough of my rambling, take your time over it and I hope you enjoy it. I welcome your feedback, positive or negative. Thanks

1

Emma and Brad were in their bedroom in a flat they shared on the outskirts of Birnchester City centre. Both were in their early twenties; Emma was 21 and Brad was 23. Emma was laying in bed naked, as Brad put some clothes away in his drawer that had just been ironed.

'So anyway, have you heard the rumour about that tape?' Emma said to her boyfriend casually.

'What tape's that then honey?'

'Apparently, there's a tape going round that features this naked Japanese girl;' she didn't notice Brad stiffen at the mention of the Japanese girl. 'She's laying on a bed, she's masturbating and she says something like "Fuck me in the ass! Oh please, fuck me in the ass!"' She continued talking, now wrapped up in her subject, still failing to notice that Brad had not moved from his position in the last 30 seconds. 'But here's the magic part... After the tape has finished, your phone rings, and when you answer it; a voice on the other end says. "In seven days, you will lose your sexual organs!"' She finished the last sentence and she burst out laughing at the incredibility of the rumour.

Her laughter died after a few short seconds as she finally noticed that Brad had still not responded to what she had said. 'Brad? Baby, what's wrong?.' Brad slowly turned around, Emma noticed that he was as white as a sheet.

'You remember last weekend how me and the lads went away to Mike's beach-house?' Emma nodded to say she remembered, 'well, I had Mike's room, and I was searching around through his porn collection, and trust me, he does have quite a collection. I found this tape that was unmarked, so, out of curiosity I put it in the machine.'

'What was it?' Emma asked almost breathlessly.

'The most amazing looking Asian woman I have ever seen was spread out on a bed fingering herself, and telling me to fuck her in the ass. The video itself only lasted a few minutes, but when it was done, my mobile phone rang. When I answered it, this woman's voice said to me. "In seven days you will lose your sex organ".' He paused for a moment. 'That was seven days ago.' Neither of them spoke for a few moments. Emma had a complete look of shock on her face; Brad tried to keep his face straight but couldn't; he burst out laughing. Emma, registering that he must be joking, burst out laughing too. She picked up her pillow and threw it at him; her naked 34C breasts jiggling on her chest as she did so.

'You bastard, you had me going there.' She said after they had stopped laughing. Brad had started to undress ready for bed, a look on his face that Emma couldn't really read; it looked kind of nervous though. 'So did you really see a video like that or not?'

'Honestly; yes. But the person who rang me will have been Mike or someone, putting on a girl's voice, the door was open a little and I'm sure I saw someone standing outside it from the corner of my eye. As if I'm really gonna lose my dick!' With that he whipped down his boxer shorts to let his penis fall free. But instead of the desired response from Emma, which would have been to say something sexy, or to giggle girlishly like she does when she's horny; her mouth opened wide and she let out the loudest scream Brad had ever heard. Looking down in panic to see what was wrong; he too began to scream, even louder than Emma. Where his penis should have been there was nothing except bare, smooth skin as if there was never a penis there in the first place. In the last sane thought of his life, Brad realised that he must look like a Ken doll.

2

23 year old Richard Master, pulled up outside the flat that Emma and Brad shared up until recently; now there was only Emma living there. Brad had been Richard's best friend for as long as he could remember, and the fact that he had not only lost his sex organs under mysterious circumstances, but had also gone insane, saddened Richard greatly. Richard had been visiting family in Wales for the past few weeks, and so had not had chance to come around and see Emma since the 'accident' if you can call it that. He had heard all of his news from his mother, who had heard it herself from Brad's mother. There was definitely an air of scepticism surrounding this confusing case; medical experts were baffled as to how a person's penis can just vanish. Emma was talking to anyone who would listen about a curse and some kind of video tape, but police were dismissing it as the babbling of someone on the edge of sanity.

Richard locked his car and turned to climb the four flights of stairs to Emma's flat. He kept thinking about what he had heard about what happened. Apparently, Brad had gone crazy since discovering his missing penis and had fallen into a form of catatonic silence, he wouldn't speak to anyone and refused to look at himself. They had taken him into an asylum called Briar Ridge which was on the outskirts of the city. He was not allowed any visitors yet. Emma had been questioned by police, but released on the grounds that there was nothing to suggest that she could just make Brad's penis disappear; she was allowed to move back into their old flat after forensic experts had found nothing incriminating there.

Richard reached the floor that Emma's flat was on and knocked on her door, she wasn't expecting him as he hadn't called ahead. Luckily enough though, she answered the door to his knock and seemed genuinely pleased to see him. 'Richard! Hi, come on in' she said as she welcomed him in to the flat that she and Brad had shared. It looked all very familiar to Richard who had been there plenty of times before, but felt somewhat emptier now that Brad didn't live there. He couldn't help thinking that Emma was looking particularly sexy though; he had always thought that, but now he noticed more than he had done before. She had long, straight, naturally blonde hair, a gorgeous face with deep blue eyes, which were accentuated by the glasses which she wore, she had full red lips too. Her body was to die for, she was fairly tall, but that was due to the fact that she had long, slender legs which seemed to go on forever; her upper body was fantastically curvaceous too; she had nice firm breasts that sat perfectly on her chest and she also had a perfectly flat little stomach.

Today she looked naturally sexy, she hadn't gone out of her way to make herself look it, but Richard felt all the more attracted to her for it. She had on a baby blue coloured shirt which had only the middle two buttons done up; showing off a hint of cleavage and her flat belly. She wore a pair of tight, faded jeans, showing off her legs and her sexy little feet were bare.

They sat in the flat's front room and chatted for a while, purposely avoiding the issue of Brad. It was Emma who finally brought up the subject. 'It is really good to see you; ever since the thing with Brad, people have avoided coming, I think they're scared of catching something.' She laughed softly, in that moment she looked quite alone.

'I'm really sorry about Brad, Emma, truly I am. What exactly did happen?'

'Have you not already heard from the gossip committee?'

'Well, probably, but I'd rather hear it from you.' Emma looked up and gave him a grateful smile. They were sat opposite each other on sofas that faced one another.

'Well, Brad had been to Mike's beach-house over in Skegvegas for the weekend. And one night he was looking through Mike's porno collection for something to watch. Apparently he's got quite a big collection of porno over there. He found this video tape that featured a Japanese woman who was masturbating on a bed, telling people that she wanted her ass fucking.' She seemed to really warm to telling this story, as she continued she moved across and sat down next to Richard. 'After the video finished, his phone rang and someone said to him that in seven days, he would lose his dick!'

'What, so the video cursed him?' Richard said, in a mildly bewildered voice.

'You don't believe me, nobody does.' Emma said.

'I never said that, it's just a little hard to take in.' Richard comforted Emma by putting his arms around her.

'That's not the worst thing though,' Emma said softly, 'me and Brad used to have sex all the time; it's been over a week now since I've had it; and I am so fucking horny!' Richard couldn't believe what she had just said, before he could reply, Emma grasped his hand and pushed it towards her crotch where he could feel the heat radiating from her pussy through the material of her jeans. 'I'm so fucking wet.' She spoke before she stood up and moved in front of Richard.

Richard sat silently as she unbuttoned her shirt and let the material fall to the sides revealing the soft curve of her bra-less tits. She removed the shirt and tossed it into the corner, showing off her 34C pert breasts in all their glory, her tiny pink nipples standing erect. She wasted no time in unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down her smooth, slender legs; before kicking them off somewhere with her dainty little right foot. She wore no underwear, so her perfectly shaven pussy was clear to see. Her legs were parted slightly, and her pussy lips glistened with moisture.

Richard wasted no time, he stood quickly and tore off his clothes revealing his muscular body; he left only his boxer shorts on, which had quite a visible bulge in them as he had developed a semi, just looking at Emma's nakedness. 'I want to touch your cock; oh god do I need to touch your cock.' Emma spoke, her voice full of lust as she pulled him close and thrust her hand under the waistband of his boxers, grasping his dick with her perfectly manicured soft hands. 'Oh god! It's so big, I could cum just holding it. I need to see it.' Roughly she tore his boxers off, ripping them in two and throwing the material away; she fell to her knees in front of Richard's rapidly growing dick.

'Forgive me for being hasty; I need this.' She said as she opened her mouth and gobbled the entire length of Richard's fully erect 10 inch dick, taking it further into her throat than Richard believed possible. She began to frantically bob her head up and down his shaft, coating it with her saliva; she began to use her right hand to masturbate his shaft as she sucked; her other free hand disappeared between her own legs where she began to work her swollen clit; it was a matter of seconds before her first orgasm took her and she lost control, her body physically shook as the orgasm passed through her entire body from head to toe. Waves of pleasure caused her to nearly black out. When her orgasm finally subsided she spat Richard's dick out and stood to her feet again. 'Bedroom, now!' She spoke with lustful authority and Richard was only too happy to follow her tight little asscheeks towards the bed that she and Brad used to share.

She threw herself onto the bed and lay on her back with her legs spread as wide as they would go; which, was almost to the point of doing the splits. Her tight little pussy was dribbling at the prospect of being fucked and her pussy lips were fully rouged in anticipation. 'Fuck me Richard, fuck me with that big dick of yours!' She demanded. Richard clambered on top of her, being careful not to put pressure on her petite body with his own muscular body. He propped himself so he hovered just above her and pushed the head of his swollen cock up against her waiting pussy lips. She wrapped her legs tightly around his lower back and pulled him deep inside of her with one thrust; giving her another orgasm instantly.

As she thrashed and bucked with her second orgasm Richard began to fuck her at speed; his own cock hungry for pussy after not being very successful down in Wales, the only thing worth fucking had been the barmaid down at a local pub and she had only been good the first few times, but then he bored of her. In Emma he found the tightest, wettest pussy he had ever had, and she was so fucking horny. She wrapped her arms round his neck and pulled herself off of the bed letting Richard take her whole weight, which he easily could; she then proceeded to swing herself back and forwards pushing her pussy harder onto his cock every time.

She came and she came again, her pussy squirting out juices constantly; which ran in rivulets down Richard's thighs and splashed and soaked into the bed sheets. The headboard banged constantly against the wall, giving the neighbours something to listen to; but they probably had enough to listen to with Emma's moans and wails which were relentless as Richard continued to fill her with his dick; his balls slapping against her skin every time he thrust into her.

They fucked for about 10 minutes at that rate, Richard proud of himself for lasting so long; he felt his balls tightening as they prepared to unload all of his ejaculate. 'I'm gonna cum soon,' he muttered to Emma who still continued to orgasm, her pretty face coated with perspiration; she allowed herself one more orgasm before she unwrapped her legs and arms from Richard, his dick came freely from her pussy as she flopped back on the bed. He got it out just a second before his began to unload all over Emma's chest and belly. It was the most powerful orgasm he had ever had; he shot continually, even managing to shoot all the way up to her chin. By the time he had stopped cumming, Emma had his cum from just above her swollen lips, all the way up her belly, both her breasts and on her chin. Both collapsed on the bed and Richard felt himself falling to sleep.

3

Richard awoke to the sound of the shower being used in the en-suite bathroom; he lay there in peace for five minutes, replaying his sex with Emma in his head. He had wanted her for so long; she had been well worth the wait. Finally the shower stopped and he heard moving around in the bathroom for a few minutes before the door opened and Emma appeared, fresh and glowing from the shower, completely naked except for a towel which she had wrapped around her head to dry her hair.

'Hey there big boy.' She spoke as she perched on the edge of the bed.

'Hey.' Richard replied,

'I needed that, oh boy did I need that.' She continued, referring to the amazing sex session they had just both had.

'You and me both. Call me anytime you need a repeat.'

'I'll hold you to that;' she winked at him, 'can I fix you some dinner?'

'No thank you, I've got to get off,' he looked at her, 'I'm going to Skegvegas tomorrow, got to pack my stuff tonight.' Emma stiffened.

'What do you want to go there for?' She asked, defensively.

'I need to find that video, I want to know what happened to my best friend.'

'Please, don't watch it. I couldn't bear the thought of you losing your dick as well.' She pleaded with him.

'Don't worry, I'll be fine.' He said as he rose from bed and made his way into the living room to find his clothes. He dressed in silence and went back into the bedroom to say goodbye to Emma.

'Promise me you won't watch it.' She said as he was leaving.

'I can't do that, but I promise you, that in one week's time, my dick will still be here if you want it.' And with that, he left the flat, got into his car and went home to pack his bag for Skegvegas.

4

Richard arrived in Skegvegas at around 1pm Saturday afternoon; he knew his way to the beach house as he had been several times before, he knew Mike through Brad and so had been invited with the rest of them each time they went. The only reason he couldn't go last time was due to his trip to Wales. He got to the beach house at around 1.30 and parked his car in front of it. He noticed another car parked there and wondered who's it was. He had planned on breaking into it, but decided to knock now thinking that there may be someone already there.

He recognised the person who answered it immediately, it was Jessica, Mike's 19 year old sister; she obviously recognised him too as she smiled broadly in greeting. 'Hi, it's Richard isn't it? What are you doing here?'

Thinking up quite a good lie on the spot he answered, 'I'm visiting family nearby and I just thought I'd drop by to see if Mike was staying here this weekend.'

'No, I'm sorry, he's not here this weekend, I'm here with a couple of friends from college.' She opened the door wider so he could see into the big, main room, where two of her very good looking friends were sat on the sofa drinking and watching TV.

'Oh, OK then, sorry.' He said and turned as if to walk away.

'Hey, you don't have to leave just yet do you? Seems pointless you coming all this way and not at least staying for a while. Come in for a drink or two.' She said, her deep blue eyes twinkling with what appeared to be mischief. Richard accepted the offer and followed Jessica's nice big ass into the beach house.

They sat around drinking steadily for a while, Richard was really enjoying himself; he sat there with an almost constant boner as he chatted with the three 19 year olds. All three were dressed in two piece bikinis due to the warm weather and all three were quite fuckable. Jessica was probably the best looking there; she had long brunette hair, amazingly big, surprisingly pert breasts; a nice big ass and amazing legs and feet. Tracy was a cute little redhead who had slightly curly long hair; tiny little tits and very slim waist; she had amazing slender legs and tiny little feet. The third girl was a nice busty black girl called Joanne, she was maybe a little chubby with huge tits and a nice big round ass.

All three were very friendly and outgoingly flirtatious; several times Richard's muscular body was noted with a hint of admiration and longing. By around 4pm all four of them were fairly drunk, Jessica had already told Richard he was to stay and he could have Mike's room. Richard had accepted the offer. Now there was a game of truth or dare being played that was turning quite raunchy. The atmosphere was getting hotter and all four people were aroused.

'Richard, your turn.' Jessica said.

'Dare.' He replied, confidently and purposely cocky, hoping for a more risky dare. He wasn't disappointed.

'Show us your cock.' Jessica said before giggling, her other two friends gasped in a mock display of shock before they too began to giggle. The three girls didn't really believe he would.

Richard stood to his feet and stood before Jessica before slowly performing a strip tease, teasingly taking off his shirt first, then slowly letting his jeans come down. He let Jessica reach out with a slightly shaking hand and pull down his boxer shorts letting his erect 10 inch pole spring proudly free. The other two girls had moved round so that they could see his dick too and now all three were sat, gawping at his dick. 'Wow.' They said in unison as Richard once again took his seat, under the continually watchful eye of the girls.

'Your turn now Jessica.' Richard spoke. She seemed to snap out of the trance she was in and she looked at Richard with lustful eyes.

'Dare,' she said softly.

'Please your two friends for me, make them cum and I will reward you all.' Richard liked this position of authority he had over the three 19 year olds. 'First you all must strip.' He watched, fighting the urge to grab his dick and masturbate as the three girls all removed what little clothes they had on in the first place. When they were all naked, the tension in the room was so sexually charged; all four people looked each other up and down appreciatively. Jessica was the first to break the almost magical stillness that had overpowered them all. She turned to Tracy and pulled her close to her, kissing her passionately and full on with her tongue; running her hands up and down her naked body, stopping to linger at her tiny little breasts, fingering her full pink nipples before moving her hand down her flat stomach to where her shaven pussy was.