The Ring of Cronus Pt. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam's multiple climaxes slowly subsided but she became aware that John was still thrusting into her, however she was not responding. Mentally stimulating her arousal once more John ensured that Miriam's response was almost instantaneous, her pouting vulva gushed once again as her wetness returned. Her urgent movements recommenced and grew to a new frenzy; they continued enjoying the pure pleasure of their passion for what seemed like an hour. John felt his orgasm approach again and released the hold he had over her orgasm, intensified her arousal until Miriam's vagina once more began to spasm, his own orgasm bursting deep inside of her core. The lovers once more climaxed simultaneously in a burst of passion that took them both over the edge of reality, finally fully satiated and exhausted they slept; with John unbelievably still erect and deep inside Miriam's vagina.

They must have slept for a couple of hours, however when Miriam woke she found that John was still hard, embedded inside of her pussy. She shook John awake, she was uncomfortable, the sheets were soaked, a considerable wet mess with John's sperm and her fluids forming a wet pool beneath them. John pulled his hard penis slowly out of her gaping vagina and went to the bathroom where he turned on the shower went back into the room; he lifted her up and carried her naked body into the bathroom and stood her under the flowing water, climbing in with her, and shutting the door behind them. He carefully soaped her and washed her body, paying particular attention to her erogenous zones. Miriam was tender and John eased the tenderness away with a projection of his thoughts.

She however was too concerned to notice any immediate change as she was paying particular attention to John's still fully aroused weapon. She stroked it up and down and ran her lips over it and John was beginning to feel the urge to climax once more; he pushed her gently back against the shower wall and raising one leg up to his waist he eased into her wet velvet sheath once again. Lowering her leg as he plunged the thick veined shaft into the hilt, deep inside her and as he stood fully upright allowing her feet to leave the floor, gripping his hands around her waist he supported her, as he thrust into her again and again her eyes widened as she, with his mental assistance on her sexual responses, climaxed and he shot more sperm high into her until the sperm was running out of her and dribbling down her thighs, mixing with the water which was growing cooler and cooler, before washing the white pearly strings of cum away.

They climbed out of the shower and began carefully drying each other and they dressed. She went down stairs into the kitchen and prepared a meal for them both. Once the meal was over she spoke quietly confided in John. "I do not know what has come over me. I've never been a very sexual person and I have never let anyone, not even my husband, have unprotected sex with me, but with you John I do not seem to be able to quell my wild urges and passion." John realised of course that the ring now seemed to be taking control and his sex life which had changed to such a degree as to be almost unrecognisable. They sat and drank wine and as the day drew on they went once more to bed and made love tenderly and carefully. After which much to Miriam's disappointment John left to go home, but not before promising that they would meet again the next day.

On his way home John could not help noticing how aware he was of just how many attractive women there were about, and that his desire for sex was becoming insatiable. He was erect and aroused practically all the time. Not helped by the fact that he knew now, that with the aid of the ring, he could have any woman he wanted. As he turned the corner approaching his house John noticed a couple of attractive women standing talking to each other. As he drove into the garage he recognised his neighbour's wife, Julia, talking to her attractive sister, Janet, as he acknowledged their wave of recognition he became aware that his penis was rock hard. Julia and her sister, Janet, whom John had met one Christmas a couple of years before looked very much alike, but they were several years apart in age.

Both were very attractive, about five feet four inches tall, slim waisted, with above average size breasts. Julia was a little thicker around the waist, having had had a child, but she was always at gym and had kept herself very trim. Julia was older than John and up until now had shown nothing but friendliness towards him with no inkling of any sort of sexual interest. As the garage started to close John let his mind project towards them and realised they were both looking at him with a high degree of sexual desire. The ring was at work again. John quickly scanned through Julia's mind to find out where her husband, James, was today; and scanning Julia's mind, he realised that James would be out of town for a few days on business. Janet had been for a visit; she was intending to return to her flat to collect some clothes with the intention of returning and staying with her sister for the night. Julia's daughter was away for the weekend staying with her friends. The two women were alone and vulnerable.

John mentally pushed the thought that they would accept his invitation to come in for a drink when he invited them. He shouted "Hello" and when they replied he asked "Would you care to come over for a drink." They, strongly influenced by John's mental suggestion, readily accepted and walked over and into the front door. Julia was in a smart casual woollen dress with no coat and her sister Janet was wearing a smart cut business suit with high heels. She had obviously called in to see her sister straight from the office. Once inside John asked them to be seated and offered them a glass of wine.

The banter between them was a little starchy and stilted at first, but the wine flowed freely and the first bottle emptied quickly and when the second bottle was partially consumed, the conversation began to relax. Trying to move the conversation on John asked, "Are you married Janet?" In reply she said, "Indeed not, I've not met anyone, I could live with let alone spend the rest of my life with." Then turning to Julia John asked, "Where's James he's usually home by now isn't he?" She replied: "Oh don't ask, he's had to go away on business for a few days, the company have done this twice in the last few months. It's so inconvenient with him away Janet has volunteered to stay with me to keep me company."

John could see that if he wanted them to become sexually orientated he would need to use the ring's power, so mentally reaching into their minds he raised their arousal level. It was obvious that the two women were reacting to the rings forces, Julia was blushing embarrassed by her aroused state she kept rubbing her thighs together and Janet had undone the buttons on her suit jacket and her nipples could clearly be seen pushing against her blouse. Both were looking a little flushed from the wine. John raised their arousal again and Julia asked to be excused as she needed to use the toilet. When she got up and went out John sat beside Janet who turned her head towards him and, without a word being spoken, she leaned across and putting her arm around John's neck she pulled him towards her giving him a wet kiss on the cheek.

John put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her against his chest. She did not show any resistance as she lifted her head and gave him a kiss on the mouth. John's tongue parted her soft and succulent lips and pushed inside her mouth; in an instant they were French kissing, Janet moaned and slid her hand along John's inner thigh connecting with his erect penis. John eased his hips away from her, giving her space, as her hand felt the length. Moving his mouth John began gently kissing her neck and then ran his tongue around her ear. She sighed deeply and her grip tightened around his penis, whilst her other hand was undoing the buttons on her blouse, revealing her silky bra underneath. As John pushed his hand over her breasts he could clearly see her nipples as they pressed against the soft material.

He reached behind her and released the catch on her bra, pushing upwards and placing his hands under the now loose cups he pushed it up off the soft orbs He was rewarded as her ample breasts spilled out and were fully exposed. The areolas were dark; her nipples were hard and engorged. John let his lips and tongue slide over her breasts lingering at each erect nipple. She in turn was tugging at his trousers and zip trying to get access to his erect penis.

As this was happening John could hear Julia in the bathroom moaning over and over again. He wasted no time, reaching down and he released the waistband of his trousers allowing Julia to pull them down, she pulled down his underwear releasing his penis from its confinement and made a grab for his erection; instantly she began to rub her hands up and down its length. John reached under her skirt felt her sodden panties; with no preamble he pushed the wet gusset to one side and moved in between her legs.

He eased two fingers inside her and she rose up to meet the thrust. John pushed his hips towards her she rubbed his hardened penis along her erect clitoris and within seconds he had withdrawn his fingers and lining the head of his erect penis up to her wet vaginal entrance he urged his hips forward, with a single push the head of his penis was inside her. The wet warmth engulfed him, he slid the full length of his throbbing penis up inside her silken core, urgent movements of her hips and her rapid breathing indicated she was almost at orgasm. John continued to thrust in and out taking long strokes, her un-resistant soft and silk like tunnel, the soft muscles accepting his every throbbing stroke, when she suddenly climaxed moaning and murmuring "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Your so thick and hard I can feel you right up inside." John pulled back almost pulling out of her when she cried in his ear, "Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm on the pill, cum inside me. Oh fuck, give it to me hard."

He pounded into her fast and furiously, feeling her contractions begin to make her vagina tighten around the thrusting flesh. John was aware he was now very close and feeling his balls tighten and twitch as he neared his own orgasm his ass cheeks clenched spasmodically and he thrust inwards as he let himself release shot after shot into her willing hot and receptive, rippling sleeve. Her climax was so intense that she moaned and John heard her suck air deeply into her lungs and gasp as the intensity of her orgasm overwhelmed her and she slipped into a post coital trance. John quickly withdrew and stepping out of his clothes which were still around his ankles, his penis remained fully erect was oozing sperm from his encounter with Janet, as he made his way along to the bathroom where Julia's constant moaning was getting louder.

Pushing open the door and peeping inside, what he saw until today would have been inconceivable. Julia was there with her dress up around her waist, her panties were no where to be seen, her one leg up on the toilet seat, with her fingers busy sliding in and out of her very wet pussy lips and her thumb was rubbing against her clitoris. Her eyes were shut as John quickly moved in behind her, pushing her forward, he positioned himself with his erection between her legs. Her eyes flew wide open; she looked startled but was too far gone to offer much resistance. John ran his penis, which was still rock hard and dripping from the sex he had enjoyed with her sister, along her wet pussy lips.

Julia was very aroused, touching her clitoris briefly with the end of his erection John pulled back and lining up with her red lipped vaginal entrance; he drove forwards and entered her pouting pussy with a single stroke. She pushed back against him and John was quickly driving his hips forwards and backwards giving her long hard strokes. She was ecstatic telling him not to stop. She cried out, "Oh fuck! I'm not far, Oh fuck! Don't stop, Oh fuck! Fill me." At the same time she was pushing against his stroking penis. The pace increased and John's strokes got faster and shorter until Julia was jerking violently, her pussy clamped down in a full blown orgasm that went on and on. John released sperm into her over and over again.

He was insatiable and there seemed no end to the amount of baby making sperm he was producing. Julia was going wild on the entire length of his pulsating penis as John rode her shaking and jerking as he spewed more and more of his fertile juices inside her, and she suddenly went limp. It seemed to be a sisterly thing because at the height of her tremendous orgasm she had fainted. John pulled out of her, laid her on the floor retrieved and pulled up her panties to help stop the flood from her gaping sex and carried her into the lounge.

He sat her down beside her sister who was still out for the count. He tidied both of them putting her clothes straight, John pushed his thoughts towards them, making them remember the ecstasy of the last half an hour and ensured that they would want sex every time they were greeted by him and that they would need him inside their very willing sexual orifices.

They woke, John mentally checked to see if they had retained the instructions he had given them and they finally revived, each one of them not knowing the other had had intercourse with him, both acting as if nothing had happened and they parted, John to go to bed, Julia to go next door and Janet to go to her flat to get her clothes. John wondered how Julia would explain to James, if he suddenly arrived home, how she had copious amounts of sperm dripping from her filled sex and Janet would remember the night John had injected her with huge amounts of wonderful sperm loaded semen.

John was eagerly looking forward to the following morning to see what the ring would bring. He hoped that neither of the two women had been ovulating or his sexual episode would have surely impregnated them.

12