The Ring of Cronus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening carefully John heard the distinct sound of a zip being lowered closely followed by a grunt and the sound of a moan. He moved cautiously towards the door, being fully aware what the consequences would be of being found naked with his penis covered in sperm and thick cream dripping from his extremely lathered scrotum in the ladies changing room; his partner lying back on the massage table exhausted and sperm oozing from her well filled pussy, could have serious repercussions.

John carefully eased open the door and glanced around he could clearly see into cubicle 2 where the noise had come from. He could see the naked buttocks of a man as he was busy thrusting his penis into the still dazed trim blonde's well lubricated opening. John waited until he saw the cheeks of the unknown man's buttocks begin to jerk and tighten indicating that he was getting ready to begin cumming inside his unknowing and semi-conscious partner. Knowing that the unknown person would be too preoccupied to notice anyone else, John nodding to his pregnant partner slipped passed the participating couple and grabbing his clothes entered the male change rooms where he quickly showered and dressed. As he was leaving he could hear a commotion emanating from the ladies change room.

The trim blonde had come to and found the golf pro with his softening penis being withdrawn from her dripping, well stretched sperm filled and fertilised sex. She was screaming rape and a number of members of the club and staff were approaching from the bar area. They passed by the male change room and John slipped out to the car park and drove away. He had screwed four of the best lady golfers in the club impregnating two of them and the ring had felt warm on his finger throughout the whole time as it worked its magic on them all. John was rapidly recovering, feeling very hungry and already beginning to feel his penis start to harden in anticipation of what was to come.