The Ring of Cronus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat down and watched the remaining pack. One of the long legged slim, and above average height, models sashayed across and caressed his long red and sticky erection. She straddled him and inserted the stiff phallus through her outer lips and easing it inside plunged downwards getting about half of the length inside her. She was being stretched beyond anything she had experienced from any of her previous lovers. She raised herself up and let herself descend again taking in another two inches. This continued until it would go no further. It had reached its limit. John's penis quickly adjusted its length and thickness to accommodate her and she lifted up and plunged down gradually picking up speed as her orgasm approached. John, reached up, gently twisted her nipples causing her to convulse her vaginal muscles like a vice as her moan of ecstasy was accompanied by her pussy gripping him tightly and her vaginal cum trickled out and ran over his scrotum. John mentally reached in ensuring that her ovaries were shedding the required ovum and let her proceed to impregnate herself. She orgasmed screaming,

"Here I come."

At the same instant John thrust up hard into her core, pumping thick creamy richly sperm laden semen as fast as he could. The resulting jet of hot sperm flooded her completely and the deed was done. Yet another fertilisation had taken place. She lay forward onto John's chest allowing him to suck hard on her nipples as she let herself to come down, she closed her eyes and he carefully and gently lifted her off his rock hard penis.

With ten to go John needed to speed things up, so a group of five were selected and mentally stimulating them, subliminal instructions were fed into their minds, and they went into the bedroom and all lay side by side on the king sized bed. They lay there naked, expectant and ready to be fucked. John walked in and all had their legs up in the air giving him ready access. John used the ring and pushed further stimuli into their minds to ensure all were ripe and he plundered each one entering swiftly and stroking in and out with short hard thrusts bringing them, by ring induced mental stimulation, to rapid orgasms as he began pumping sperm into them in turn ravaging their tender pussies and pulling out as they climaxed spurting highly fertile semen over each of their breasts and pussy and still spurting would sink into the next.

John never stopped producing sperm until all were truly fucked, fertilised and satiated and covered in thick strands of sperm. They lay back the ropes of string pearls pooling on their small breasts, around their hollow navels and running over their mounds down between their open outer pussy lips to collect below the cheeks of their buttocks. All five had been impregnated with one of the ring induced orgasmic outpouring, John was not only aghast but alarmed at the amount of sperm he had ejaculated and had to scan each again to confirm that, he had in fact, impregnated all five. They lay there licking cream from each others bodies and John left them recovering as he returned to the lounge to survey the remaining five un-fucked beauties.

The ring was now very hot and the vibrations were reaching a crescendo as he entered the room and selected the most attractive woman remaining; how he had missed her he did not know. She was stunning. Her face was like a carved statuette, beauty radiated from her. Her breasts though not large were pointing upwards her nipples like drops of dew on the ends of her breasts. John drew her towards him and sucked on each nipple in turn, they hardened and darkened growing disproportionately larger than one could have expected. John continued to suck and nibble at her succulent nubs, she was fully aroused and the attention John was giving her breasts was arousing her even further; she threw back her head in ecstasy moaning and opening her legs revealing her swollen open lips the entrance to her eager pussy. John reached down inserting two fingers into her wetness her hips thrust upwards as she opened her legs wider. John tantalisingly ran his thumb backwards and forwards over her ripening clitoral nub. It rapidly became engorged, with blood, making it stand out like a miniature penis. She sucked air inwards and pushed against the invading fingers.

Her hips rose and fell demanding further attention. Removing his fingers and gripping her round the waist John lifted her up, she was light, and held her poised, with his hot throbbing prick at her entrance, then he lowered her gently onto his over active and very fertile cock. She put her arms around his neck and allowed him to enter her slippery wetness. Even after the others she was magnificent, John was in heaven, her slickness welcomed him ever deeper and thrusting upwards with his hips he felt the crown meet her cervix hard. John's cock swelled within her cavity thickening to fill her completely, he heard her gasp,

"Oh my God, You are enormous. I can't believe it. I think I'm going to climax even before you move."

She was being stretched to a tightness she had never known before. Her shuddering frame announced her first climax as it raced through her, her fiery hot muscular contractions undulating along the fully inserted length; she was urging the swollen phallus up into her very core. Her second and third climax hit and they blurred into a series of continuous ongoing climatic contractions. She was producing so much lubrication it was running down John's thighs.

John movements became more urgent as he felt his semen surge upwards, his thick cock swelled to an even greater tightness as it allowed the thick cream to boil out into and around her cervical entrance. The fertile sperm raced up covering her released ovum and one of the lucky swimmers drove itself inside and fertilised her instantaneously, John could feel her highly charged excitement as she shuddered and gasped allowing sperm to enter her womb and still the creamy substance pumped upwards. The quivering, rippling and gripping of her vaginal muscles slowly subsided and John knew he needed more of her; he pushed her arousal again and gently started to move up and down once more stimulating her inner being. Her eyes widened as her arousal grew. Her vagina was exploding liquid as John pounded into her with long strokes; her movements coincided in unison as his speed increased as the urgency to expel more sperm inside her increased. She pressed against him and with every push her clitoris rubbed against the intruding penis.

Her back arched and her gip tightened as she was pushed her to new heights of ecstasy and increased the rhythmic urgent thrusts. She was moaning with passion shouting in John's ear,

"Don't stop. Oh fuck! You wonderful lover, shoot into me again, I need to feel your cum inside me."

Her eager body began to arch upwards as her orgasm approached, John intensified her feelings and she shuddered and convulsed through her climax with a deep moan. John let go more fertile cream into her pelvic cavity. She rolled her eyes upward as the ecstasy was beyond her ability to handle the intense pleasure as wave after wave of climaxes rolled into one. She could feel the constant pump of liquid heat pushing into her inner cavity. She threw her head back arching her hips onto the never ending pleasure of the thrusting penis, which was continually spilling thick ropes of semen, her contractions milking and extracting every drop of sperm John could muster. She then slumped into a post coital state of unconsciousness. John carried her gently to the bathroom still impaled on him and slid her off his penis as it still oozed thick white sperm.

John stood her against the wall of the shower and turned on the water cleansing both of the sticky fluid clinging to their pubic areas and thighs. He gently washed her inert body rinsed and dried her with soft towels and carried her across to the bed and slipped her between the sheets. He covered her and returned to the lounge. Four more to go and John's penile tower of flesh was still hard and he was very randy.

John read each mind and realised that these were the four remaining lesbian models. Their names were Joko, Tina, Cora and Tessa, John quickly raised their libido and they were kissing and fondling each other. Joko and Cora suddenly went down on their partners pushing their small buttocks high in the air. John swaggered behind the first pair and rubbing his turgid penis between Joko's legs and feeling how wet she was, he lined up and eased the head into her, at the same time relaxing her abhorrence towards sex with a man. Sinking into Joko's silky wetness John felt his penis adjusting itself to fit until it brushed against the opening to her ripe womb. She threw back her head in astonishment at the sudden and unexpected intrusion. John's hip movements aroused her as his hard prick slid in and out and he watched her mouth on her partner's sex, get more and more urgent, in its sucking and tongue lashing. Increasing the speed of the action, John began to ride her harder, his thick penis pushing her nearer and nearer to her series of climaxes. John was thrusting hard into her silk like orifice, well knowing no man had been there before him. The stimulation of her partner with her lips continued, her audible sucking of Tina's pubic area never missed a beat. Her partner was also approaching her first climax. The two climaxed together and John's fertilising sperm rushed into her cavity and number twelve was impregnated. He pulled out and moved to the next couple who were in a sixty nine position.

John inserted two fingers inside the uppermost body's vagina, causing her orgasm to roll into her welcoming pussy and with a cry of wanton passion Cora clenched down on the probing digits as her first climax hit. John extracted his fingers rubbing them over her erect clitoris and moving between her splayed legs he pushed his thick prick into her. Cora's velvet softness parted as he pushed inside. She stiffened at the sudden intrusion and as his length filled her innermost recesses This was the first time anything or any one had filled her this full, her contractions gripped the intruder and her fluids ran to accommodate the thickness stretching her muscular softness, as she gave way to the deepest intrusion she had ever felt. The height, to which the ring had raised the level of her hormone activity, was at such a pitch, that her one aim was to climax again regardless by what method she achieved the end result John's prick raced backwards and forwards, in and out, her honey substance collecting around her entrance suddenly as the second climax ripped through her and Cora tightened down moaning with excitement. John released a fertile load of sperm and another womb would soon become the home of a newly fertilised embryo.

Joko and Tina had now changed position and whilst the impregnated model, Joko, crouched down above the others waiting mouth allowing her to swallow the dripping fluid from her partner's open pussy. John spread the legs of the prone, Tina, who was as yet an un- fucked olive skinned beauty, and lifted them so that her ankles rested on his shoulders, he moved in between her thighs and seeing how wet and open she was his lined up his smooth cum covered prick, easing the crown into the swollen entrance to her pussy, he pushed inside. It was so tight that John had, had to ease the head in slowly. Tina braced herself for the intrusion into her warm and wet velvety vulva as it sank in slowly, taking his time John was enjoying the squeezing wet caress of her velvety soft tightness. He gradually pushed ever deeper, Tina moaned aloud, her back arched forcing John ever further along her un-plundered orifice, until their bodies were joined leaving no room between their now thrusting hips. John rode her hard; Tina began moaning, her whole body writhing as John's thick phallus drove in and out of her convulsing sex as she received all John had to give, it was unbelievable, to think that she had only ever been serviced by the gentle caress of another female or the tingling vibrations of a dildo.

She appeared to be in heaven, she had never realised how much pleasure she had been missing her legs dropped and gripped John round the waist and he watched as the nipples on her small breasts hardened. John bent forward and greedily sucked on them as she pulled her partner down and began to suck any remaining sperm from her snatch. John's pace increased and he mentally pushed her ever faster towards the intense orgasm, he had raised her towards. Tina shrilly screamed as the ecstasy ran through her slim body. John sucked harder on her now red and erect nipples; with each suck he was taking the whole breast inside his mouth. She arched upwards pulling him fully inside. She screamed taking in short gasps between each phrase,

"Oh fuck!" Gasp. "What have I been missing?" Gasp! "Give it all to me." Gasp! "Oh God don't cum inside me." Gasp! "Oh fuck!" Gasp! "Oh fuck!" Gasp! "It's not the same." Gasp! "Oh don't stop,"

John automatically hesitated for a moment and started to withdraw.

"Oh God don't stop. Oh fuck, don't take it out. Oh fuck I'm there, Oh fuck cum now, don't stop."

John felt the sperm build into a pressure that could not be denied; He needed to come; the sperm shot up into her clutching, spasming soft interior and she received his impregnating load. Yet another child had been conceived. She lay back as he pulled out leaving her gaping cum filled sex for her partner to feast on.

Moving to the remaining couple John lifted Tess up off her partner and sucking her nipples on her almost non existent breasts he raised her open pussy above his wet and red erection and lowered her onto his hard prick. Her partner, Cora, dropped to her knees and began to suck at John's sperm and honey covered scrotal sack, and proceeded to suck each round and every large orbital testicle into her hot mouth. John powered up into Tess's very hot and tight love tunnel banging against her cervix in an instance. Her muscles gripped the invading penis tight like a virgin having her first insertion. The only thing that had ever penetrated her before had been a dildo or a strap on artificial penis, now she had the real thing. She was like a rag doll, trying to hang on but leaving John to take her as he wished. Her mouth hung slack as he thrust up high inside her. Her eyes became as big as saucers as she felt the crown press hard against her cervical entrance. Her breath became laboured; she screamed,

"I'm cumming. It's so intense. Don't stop. Oh dear Lord let me fell you cum, I've always wanted to know what it would feel like. Give it to me."

She climaxed time and time again. John could feel the wet mouth of her partner sucking on his sperm fill testes stimulating them to produce an even bigger load. Cora felt the roundness in her mouth tighten as each jerk delivered another jet of fertilising sperm up into her partner's impatient pussy. The rag doll, on John's ejaculating penis, jerked as each shot was flooding her with every hard thrust she received. Her eyes rolled up, just the whites were showing. She cried out,

"Oh my God, that feels so good. I can feel it high inside me Oh there's so much of it. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her cries became a babble of incoherent sounds. The extra stimulation her partner was giving to John's scrotum generating more and more ejaculate meant that the sperm was soon gushing out of her and being received by her participating partners willing mouth. Each thrust was producing an equal surge of sperm gobbled by the awaiting mouth of the eager vassal below.

The impregnation of the fifteenth model was complete and John's self imposed task for the evening was complete. He withdrew his penis and was amazed to discover that it was not sore in any way, the ring had worked its magic and the raging hardness had not diminished. The end of John's purple headed monster dripped the excesses of sperm which was suddenly engulfed by an eager mouth willing to clean it and take the last drips into her wonderfully soft oral orifice. John looked around the room and saw that all the women that had arrived full of energy were now satiated and filled with baby forming sperm. Each one impregnated with fully fertilised embryos. The party gradually broke up. The models dressed and walked, staggered or tottered with sore and stretched vaginas, to taxis that were waiting to return them to their homes or hotel rooms. Each one of them still oozing fluids from their vaginas that had earlier been deposited high into their sexual cavities.

John went into the bedroom where the, Greek Goddess like, model, lay sleeping in his bed. Without waking her he quickly showered before he climbed in beside her. Pushing into her mind and stimulating her to another arousal he slid between her spreading thighs and rubbed his eager still hard penis around her hardening clitoris. She opened her eyes and pulling him close to her chest she kissed him passionately, open mouthed, on the lips. She reached down and pulled the crown against her parting labia John eased it into her opening, feeling her eager and urgent response he pushed it further into her. Her hatred of men banished forever, she engulfed John with an eager willingness, she had never before experienced and they made eager, wet slapping, deep thrusting, love for an hour. She reached climax after climax and finally John filled her again, his supply of sperm seeming endless as the ring powered each ejaculating thrust. The sperm filled her completely and John's penis was so thick that he could feel it against his lower abdomen each time he thrust up into her willing carnal centre. John jerked ever an increasing volume of thick creamy sperm high into her awaiting orifice, her passion never ceasing.

At last when he let her come down she lay back, a completely converted heterosexual female. It was good to have the ring on his finger. John got up and they showered together, her young gorgeous body acting like a magnet he pushed her against the wall of the shower cubical raised her right leg onto his shoulder, Raising her tiring libido once again her pushed the unfailing penis back inside her. He saw her flinch, using the power of the ring once more, he took away her soreness replacing it with urgent carnal desires, The couple mated like a pair of rutting deer, the sound of their mating resounding around the small cubicle, John found he could hold her climax at its peak, her spasming vagina clutching his ravaging pole as it plundered her over and over, she was screaming with the ecstasy of the constant feeling rippling through her vaginal muscles. John felt the familiar feeling in his sperm filled scrotum and he began to cum again. The sperm shooting high inside her uterus, compounding her fertilisation, they finally separated and washed once more before she dressed.

John reluctantly put her in the lift to descend to the foyer below and into her awaiting cab. John never intended to see any of them again nor did he ever expect to see any of the offspring he had fathered that evening. The impregnated models, who had so freely willingly given of their services, would not remember the full details of the evening, just that they had a wonderful time and of course the fact that they had been impregnated would not be hidden from them for long. John crawled into bed and slept soundly.

12