The Ring of Cronus Pt. 06

Story Info
Visits to Paris and Rome bring new challenges.
10.9k words
4.57
115k
66
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 9

The following morning John was awakened by Amanda as she slid between the sheets and enveloped his already hardening penis with her lips. She took it down her throat and pumped her mouth up and down bringing on his first orgasm of the day. John was literally driving in and out of her mouth when his sperm shot out and down her throat; she still could not cope with the amount that the jerking penis was expelling and she pulled it out of her mouth dragged it over her breasts her navel and thrust it, still spurting, into her awaiting vagina. John urged his hips forward ramming it home and kept cumming deep into her already impregnated cavity. She arched upwards taking the ejaculating phallus within her very core. John finished his first orgasm and lay there with the sperm trapped between them Amanda rubbed it into her skin, after a while John began to thrust into her wetness again, his action slow and rhythmic as he thrust long strokes into her receptive pussy, almost pulling out of her entirely before driving back into her slick velvet wetness, their pubic bones ground together, Amanda's erect clitoris rubbed up and down John's hard penis with each entry and exit; he could see her pussy lips being pulled out around his swollen shaft with each partial extraction. Her head moved from side to side as she built up her excitement. The inner walls of her vagina constantly sliding wetly along the thick vein covered and pounding prick. Amanda's orgasm ripped along her vaginal muscles as once again the sperm pumped into her. John felt each surge as it powered out of him into her convulsing cavity she continually thrust upwards as he drove into her. The mutual climax driven explosions within them were satisfying both of their needs. Finally they lay still, locked together, the usual pool forming onto the bed clothes below.

They showered and she told him that her husband had made love to her, the night before, after returning from the dinner party. She had hardly felt the intrusion and he had pumped what little semen he could into her opening. She told John that since she had been stretched to the limit, by him, and had his penis against her cervix her husband could never hope to even try to satisfy her again. She dressed and informed John that following the board meeting at 09.30 to be held in the Presidential Suite occupied by Jim and herself, they would leave the hotel for Rome, in order that everyone could arrive on time fresh for the board meeting the following morning. After Amanda had left, John rang and requested that the suite be cleaned and his clothing laundered all to be returned by one o'clock.

John entered the suite and saw that the French board members were drinking coffee and scanning their minds he absorbed the necessary details from each and every one of them. They went through into the board room and he was introduced. There were five French companies and they were each represented by the CEO, the Financial Manager and the Production Manager of each plant. The details John had absorbed gave him the detailed knowledge to query and question the figures produced by each production unit to such a degree of detail that by the end of the meeting no-one even questioned his appointment. Pierre, the CEO of the Paris plant, John could see had an extremely attractive wife, Marianne, who was waiting in the foyer for him to finish the meeting and take her to lunch. John decided that she would be his before he left Paris. He therefore searched the minds of the three directors representing the Parisian Unit for intricate details about the running of the plant.

With that information, at the appropriate time John requested details about the machinery in the plant, why the maintenance schedule had not been followed, causing the production to fall and the costs to rise by some 14% in the last quarter. John went on to state, that if this situation were left unchecked, it could affect the group's figures and that the board needed the answers before they left that afternoon. This threw the three of them into a panic and meant they would be occupied on the telephone getting details from the plant staff in order to give John the information he had requested. Jim and Amanda looked at him in awe; the details brought up could only have been obtained by reading and obtaining information restricted to a very few. Jim whispered to John that he could not imagine how he had obtained such information but that he was impressed with the detailed knowledge and announced that the board would reconvene in two hours.

The rest of the board scuttled out thankful they had not been the ones under scrutiny. Leaving the Parisian trio to deal with the crisis dropped in their laps; John descended into the lobby and there Marianne sat. She was even more attractive than John had first thought and using the rings power he mentally projected his thoughts, he began by reading her mind, he obtained vital information about what raised her libido how she liked to be ravaged, what her secret desires were before he implanted the instruction that she was to go up to John's suite where she would expect to be welcomed by him. She would feel very at ease and he mentally implanted in her memory an image of himself, thus enabling her to recognise him instantly as an old friend.

John quickly went up to the suite stripped, put on a silk robe, and waited. Within minutes he heard the knock on the door, he rose and opening the door could see Marianne standing there, she saw him and smiled. She spoke in French saying she had not seen him for some time, but her husband was busy, she had become aware he was in the hotel. Would he mind her intrusion, could she come in whist she was waiting for her husband to complete his meeting. John replied in the same language and she entered. Marianne was a stunner her hair was short laying close to her head in a mannish style, yet it set off her oval face making her appearance almost pixie like. Her clothes were "Cartier" and the shoes which encased her small feet were exquisite. John offered her a drink and she accepted; he took her jacket and could see that her silk blouse did not hide the size or shape of her breasts.

Using his power he mentally stimulated her sexual arousal, causing her nipples to visibly harden and push against the silk, he mentally moved her stimulation to the next level and could see her move her thighs as she became aware of her wet pussy, her aroma was exciting John. The ring continued to arouse her and Marianne gasped, for some unknown reason she suddenly had an inexplicably desperate urge to be sexually satisfied. John asked her if she needed anything and she blushed and undid the top buttons of her blouse revealing the swell of her breasts and a glimpse of her cleavage John pushed her arousal to an unbearable level where all she wanted was satisfaction.

Marianne could take it no longer and standing up moved into his arms and kissed him with a passion only the French can match. In French she gasped,

"My God I don't know what has come over me. I am married and I have never felt like this before in my entire life, I have never wanted to behave in this way and I never done anything like this before. My God I feel so wanton and wicked, but I just don't seem to want you to stop."

John made every effort to return the passion and reaching down unzipped her skirt which pooled around her feet revealing her tiny panties which barely covered her pussy. Marianne was very aroused and her pussy lips were swollen and her panties were wet. John swept her off her feet and carried her through to the bedroom. She offered no resistance as he pulled down her panties, unbuttoned her silk blouse, finally removing her equally tiny bra that had hardly contained the nipples of her more than ample breasts. As soon as her breasts were exposed to the cool air of the air conditioned room her nipples hardened and sprang up and John lowered his lips on to each one in turn and nibbled and sucked. She was frantic and almost tore the robe off him, staring mesmerized at the size of the penis she saw, erect and standing proudly in front of her.

"My God, Please do not hurt me. I just can't understand why I'm letting you do this to me."

John moved down to her pussy and began to stimulate her with his tongue. Her verbal oaths were for his ears only she cried out again and again that she did not know why she felt like this but she urged him to fuck her with that magnificent tool. John stood up and she lifted her legs in the air parting them to give him easy access to her treasure. As John lined up his throbbing penis against her parting pussy, she grabbed it and forced it between the open lips of her vulva.

"Take me Monsieur,"

Marianne cried out in a fit of desperation.

"Put it inside before I die of frustration."

John felt Marianne's inner lips part as the head of his penis opened her wide; her love tunnel stretched easily allowing the thick intruder to violate her depths. Her eyes were bulging with excitement as she opened her legs wider to accommodate the thickness and length.

"Mon Dieu" she cried, "It is stretching me wider than I could have imagined possible."

John hesitated; she immediately cried out,

"No! No! Don't stop, I want all of it in me now." John unhesitatingly plunged in and heard her gasp as he reached the end of her love box and slid in further opening her cervix. She went wild with enthusiasm. Marianne's hips were never still, as she allowed John to take her fiercely and roughly. She could not get enough and her cries of passion rang around the room. John was afraid they would be heard in the board room next door. She would not let him slow down or stop as she thrashed and thrust up against the rampaging length. She climaxed over and over her legs gripping John tightly as he kept up the constant and forceful pace. Her cries became desperate as she shouted,

"Oh Monsieur! Cum inside me, I need to feel you're seed, Oh I'm there again I've never had so many orgasms in my life, I need more. Oh fuck! Oh fuck,"

The thickness of her French accent was giving the words more credence.

John's scrotum was hard and his balls felt constricted as he continued to power in and out of her spasming pussy. The pressure got to the point where he knew he would have to let go. John's climax released a torrent of fertile sperm he felt it race up his throbbing penis and blast inside and around her uterus. Marianne wails got more urgent as she felt each shot splash hotly inside her and spread its heat deep in her fertile core.

"Oh please; don't stop, keep giving it to me," Then she cried in guttural French, "Oh fuck that feels so good."

Their frantic movements finally came to a halt with John's thickness still hard up inside her. Marianne was bathed in sweat and her breasts were swollen and covered in the bite marks, which John had left during his enthusiastic and ecstatic outpouring into her, were beginning to show. John needed more but he knew that, in her present state of exhaustion she was not going to give him any more and even if he raised her arousal she would almost be inert as she had totally spent her energy.

John pulled out of Marianne and she raised herself up a little unsteady on her feet and seeing herself in the full length mirror cried out.

"Oh my God, if he sees me like this he will kill me. He will know I have been with another man."

John reached into her mind and mentally calmed her, he introduced into her mind the acceptance that the marks on her breasts had been caused by her husbands wild sex the previous evening and she went through to clean up as John quickly dressed and left the room descending one floor to Jenny's room, where as a diligent secretary Jenny had spent the morning preparing documents for the Rome Board meeting.

John knocked the door and the former Miss Primm met him in a sheer robe that clearly demonstrated that she was naked beneath it. Slipping in through the door he pulled her to him and kissed her open mouth with a rising passion. She reached down releasing his long hard penis from the confines of his trousers before she slipped it into her robe and was began rubbing the hot bulbous helmet between the outer lips of her vulva. John felt the inner lips part as he pulled the ties holding her gown together. The gown fell from her shoulders exposing her ripe breasts and rapidly hardening nipples, he sucked one into his mouth at the same time sweeping her into his arms and carrying her through to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and inserting two fingers between her outer lips entering through into her inner warmth. She raised her hips forcing his fingers deeper, he rubbed his thumb over her clitoris feeling it engorge itself with her ample blood supply. His finger thrust in and out as he leaned in to continue sucking her hardened nipples. Her first orgasm rolled through her and she clamped down on the pistoning fingers. She gasped as her orgasm passed and she slowly relaxed her inner muscles and John could withdraw his fingers.

She pulled John's fingers to her lips and sucked off her own nectar.

"Oh John" She said, "I need you inside me."

She was not the only one; John desperately needed to fuck her right then and there. He pushed the knob of his hard erect, engorged penis into her now relaxed opening, and eased up into her hot wet sex. Her muscles now used to his intrusion parted allowing him unrestricted access. John drove in deep and felt his penis thicken to fill her. The bulbous crown hit her cervix and she lifted her hips gripping him tightly and encircling him with her legs.

"Oh John that's so good,"

Jenny moaned as her body slowly adjusted to the thick shaft within her vagina. They lay there bathed in the sexual sensations that can only be experienced between two people, when a rigid and hard penis is fully inserted into a willing vagina; John sucked at her hard nipples. She urged him on by whispering,

"I need you to take me again now."

John felt her begin to thrust upwards with her hips, this encouraged him to slowly withdraw until just the thick head of his hard and fertile prick lay inside her, John then thrust into her feeling the end of his penis strike her cervical entrance. John continued this time after time, gradually increasing speed and reducing the length of each stroke. Soon his penis was pistoning in and out of her and she was meeting every thrust. Her secretions were encircling the base of his hardness and he felt her climax approaching and John, using the rings power once again, reached into her mind to mentally intensify her rapidly approaching orgasm. It hit her like an express train Jenny clamped down hard and the undulating movement of her lower body combined with her internal muscular contractions triggered John's own intense orgasm and his sperm burst up into his pistoning penis. John's heavy scrotum sack was smacking against her ass cheeks and he spurted deep within her, coating everything around with a thick covering of fertile semen. John seemed to go on for ever, holding her climax, so that she had the same intense feeling. He finally dribbled the last drop deep within her and they lay still letting the incredible feeling slowly subside. She was still impaled on the rigid length fully inserted inside her, showing no sign of softening. They lay there satisfied for the moment.

Jenny lay fully satisfied and still impaled by John's throbbing shaft began to run through the agenda of the coming board meeting in Rome and giving John a detailed background on the board members. This was the sort of secretary businessmen can only dream of; John rolled over to take some of his weight off her and she sat up with his penis still up inside her. She began moving and undulating her pelvis in a wave like motion as she was gently raising herself up until just the head of John's penis remained inside her. In truth John expected her to lift herself up and off him, but no, she allowed herself to crash down until their pubic hairs rubbed together and the leaking sperm made them wet. She continued getting faster and faster as her rhythmic movements built up, she was also increasing the speed of the rocking movement backwards and forwards increasing the incredible feeling John was feeling along the length of his swollen prick. He slowly reached up and pulled her nipples gently twisting them. Jenny moaned the feeling intensifying her craving for her next orgasm, it burst into her clamping muscles and John send messages to her brain which sent her desires wild, her clamping inner muscles squeezing around John as she came; this triggered another load of his sperm to be injected inside her.

She had a week to go before her ovulation and John wanted her as often as he could so he let her status remain as it was. John was once more reminded that a few days before this woman had been a thirty five year old virgin that he had deflowered in his office on the first occasion they had met; now she could not get enough of him. The moment of high passion passed and the couple separated before they went into her bathroom, showered together and dressed.

Kissing her gently John left to go back to the board room and obtain the answers he and the rest of the board had requested. The explanation as given to the board was quite unsatisfactory and the board censured the representatives. Pierre Claude De la Rue, the husband of the woman who had been so willing and able to let John impregnate her, agreed that he would personally attend to the lax maintenance of the plant and he would personally be responsible to correct the increase in costs by more efficient control during the next quarter The board made it clear that if the situation did not improve he would ultimately take the consequences.

Amanda offered to send assistance from the States if he felt it necessary. Whilst this was happening John took the opportunity to access Pierre's memories and implant the picture of him having the wild sex, John had just had the pleasure of giving to Marianne. Pierre's memory of that wild fling would be so strong that when he saw his wife naked he would apologise for the marks, he now was fully convinced he had inflicted upon her. He, Pierre would in fact treat Marianne like a princess for the next few weeks and happily accept the child forming inside her as the result his own over indulgence.

Leaving the meeting John returned to his suite to complete his packing. Just after 1.30 Amanda entered and hiking up her skirt she told that she needed him inside her, as there would be no time for sex on the short flight, and she and Jim had a dinner engagement in the evening. John complied with her wishes and removing his slacks and underwear lifted her up lined, his once again ridged prick, against her outer lips which parted and he slid inside. There was no time for niceties and he lunged in and out of her increasing the speed and rhythm until she was gasping for air.

"Oh God fuck me hard; cum in me quickly. I do so love to feel your fiery heat as you cum. I want you to cum now," she urged.

John raised her arousal and brought her orgasm on increasing its intensity and he came inside her like a volcanic eruption. She shuddered as his prick jerked inside her jetting blast after blast against her pregnant uterus. She flopped limply against him as he lowered her flat on the bed and started again, bringing her second and third orgasm to coincide with his own rapidly approaching ejaculation of sperm, pulsing sperm into her once more, coating the whole of her inner chamber with thick cream. John withdrew and she just lay there murmuring that she felt like she had had a real man inside her. Only John was aware that without the ring he could not have ever achieved the inhuman and incredible sexual heights he had reached in the last week. Having pulled out of her stretched vagina leaving her gaping open and oozing thick cream John quickly showered and dressed. She was so exhausted that instead of showering she put tissue between her legs and pulled up her panties saying she wanted to feel his sperm inside her, whilst sitting beside her sexually inadequate husband, as they flew to Rome.