The Ring of Cronus Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! You're still hard. Oh God! Are we going to do it again? Are you sure you have not already got me pregnant?"

But she offered no resistance and each time he thrust up into her deeply and brushed the cervix and the length of his penis rubbed against her clitoral nub she squealed,

"O-Oh!"

John raised her arousal to a pitch which would bring her second climax to a head and held her almost at the peak as he built up speed. She bounced up hard against him with her youthful energy, which seemed never ending, as John buried his prick deep inside hitting against the end of her convulsing love tube time and time again. He reamed her hard and fast, her responsive muscular contractions grew stronger, as she accustomed herself to the feelings being generated, by the constant drive of the thick penis in and out of her tight vagina; she became aware of the steady increase in speed, as John rapidly built up to his next climax. He released her orgasm and the convulsive clenching increased to a frenzied pitch, as she pushed up, forcing the head of John's thick penis hard up against her cervical opening; John exploded releasing a deluge of highly active sperm around her unfertilised entrance. He could feel every spurt as it streamed into her, she jerked as she felt every urgent splat, hitting and spreading its heat inside her womb and her fallopian tubes, the spermatozoa looking in vain for ova that could be fertilised.

John using the power of the ring checked. It would be 10 days before she would ovulate and so by that time all the sperm would all have drained out of her and have become sterile. Mary's energy levels allowed her to buck up to receive each jet of Johns sperm and she seemed to go on for ever, as her orgasms continued one after the other, her hips continually bucking up and squeezing the jerking prick drawing each spurt ever deeper into her void as John filled her to capacity. The white thick cream, flecked with her virgin blood, oozing out between them was sticky and was whipped into a thick creamy foam as they thrashed together. At last, the rutting couple slowly slowed their urgent movements as her sex drive calmed down she lay silent, exhausted, wet and sticky with her still impaled on John's hard prick.

"I never guessed it would be like that, I felt it stream inside me," she stated "but won't you have impregnated me with all that sperm you poured into me"

John first reassured her he was sterile then he asked her when she had finished her last period and having listened to her answer, explained to her that it would be some days before she would at the point of ovulation; the time she could be fertilised and that she was quite safe for the time being.

"I feel sore and I don't think I can go again at the moment," she murmured "but perhaps later when I have recovered."

"As much as I would enjoy that I feel it most unlikely as I'm flying to an emergency board meeting tomorrow." John said

They reluctantly, slowly and with a sucking sound disentangled themselves. Then she, pulling off the remainder of her clothes and getting off the boat, began to run down the slipway. When she arrived at the waters edge she turned, only to plunge into the cold water of the lake, calling to John to strip off and join her; so pulling off the rest of his clothes, John jumped off the boat ran and leapt in. The water was cold as he chased her through the slowly deepening water feeling it cleanse away the stickiness from his groin. He caught up with her and she turned and putting her arms around him kissed him open mouthed full on his lips holding her close to his bare flesh he felt her nipples, hardened by the splashes of cold water, press into his chest; so putting his hands between her open legs feeling her pussy's open lips, he began rubbing her clitoris and feeling her urgent response, he lifted her up and gently lowered her onto the head of his once again stiffening erection. John slid his stiff prick up between her open pussy lips and entered her again.

"Oh God," she squealed "I am so excited I did not think I could take it again, but you're insatiable"

Then clamping her legs tight around him allowed him to fuck her again. Both of the were enjoying the feeling as John felt the cold water stimulate his hardening balls and soon felt the urgent need to release once more up inside her. He therefore pushed her arousal and felt her clench and contract as his prick swelled and shot another load of thick white cream into her willing and convulsing vagina, replacing the sperm, flecked red, which was oozing out of her pussy and floating around them in the water. She tightly clutched him hard with her legs and arms pulling John's spurting prick hard up inside her as she drummed her heels against his spine as she felt the constant release of John's seed deep within her. John seemed unable to stop as he pumped and pumped fertile semen into her until at last he finally felt the urgent spurts begin to slow and he eased out of her open sex and watched the pink sperm collect once more as it seeped out of her widely stretched newly opened orifice. They finally swam out into deeper water to wash away the sticky clinging semen and the returning once more to the boat dressed and walked casually back to the house.

As they approached, Amanda spotted them walking towards the house and said,

"Oh you two have met. I was going to introduce you at supper."

Looking at her niece she said,

"Mary I wondered where on earth you could be, I was searching for you to tell you the meal was ready."

They went in and sat down John had Amanda in front of him, her niece on his right and Jenny on the left. They talked over the meal and John felt Jenny stoke the inside of his thigh and Amanda run her stocking covered foot up toward his bulge narrowly missing Jenny's hand. The meal finished they withdrew into the drawing room for drinks and the Mary yawned and said that she was tired and would see everyone in the morning. Amanda went up to see Jim and Jenny asked John to come and see the reports she had prepared for the meeting to see if he needed anything changing.

John entered Jenny's bedroom and saw at once that it was a smaller version but similar to his own; she had a desk and office furniture installed in the dressing area. They had no sooner entered when she reached behind John and turned the key in the lock; Jenny then reached up and kissed him with an open mouthed French kiss whilst rubbing her self against his hardening penis. Without the ring John would have been completely worn out and exhausted. but he swept her up and lay her on the bed and in a few minutes both were naked and John slid inside her wet and open sex. She was ready and very active as she lay back her legs splayed in total submission. John took her swiftly, his penis racing in and out of her as she said,

"I saw you from the roof with Mary, Amanda's young niece. I did not know whether you would still want me or be in any fit state to satisfy me. Was she as good as me?"

"Jenny my dear, there's no comparison. I will always have time and energy for you." John replied thrusting deeper.

The picture of him pleasuring the much younger woman and the fact that John had confirmed that the young woman was not as good as she was made Jenny begin to climax, her vaginal muscles rippling along the thick prick as it continued surging in and out of her love tunnel. John deposited a flood deep inside her. John thought she would have preferred more, but he suppressed her desire as he believed that Amanda may be waiting for him, so he pulled out and she showed her disappointment as she pouted and asked sulkily,

"Is that it, but I suppose you're tired after being with Mary?"

"You have to be satisfied for now, we have a long day in front of us and we should all get as much rest as possible." John replied

He stepped into her en-suite bathroom and cleaned his still dripping penis and dressing said,

"I'll see you in the morning Jenny."

Walking into his room he was aware of a shape under the blanket and swiftly undressing he slid in beside the form. He reached round and discovered that it was not Amanda, but Mary her niece. She was totally naked and as John slipped his hand between her splayed legs she was already wet. She said,

"I have put a towel on the sheet so that my blood from my hymen will not soil your sheets."

John brought up her knees almost to her chin and rubbing the crown of his prick between her outer labia entered her swiftly. She moaned aloud as he plunged deep inside her; he sucked each breast as he felt her wet twitching vaginal muscles give way readily for his throbbing length as it reached its limit, time and time again. She moaned loudly as her eager young body reached fever pitch and she climaxed, her young body went into overdrive as her hips repeatedly thrust up in time with John's driving penis and as John started to unload sperm into her convulsing opening and the door opened behind him, unable or unwilling to stop, John continued to pump into her as her hips rose to meet every surge of his thick sperm, as John heard Amanda say,

"Mary what is going on here?"

Mary froze; her initial shock of being caught made her clamp her muscles hard around John's prick causing his tightly encapsulated prick to spill even more sperm inside her. John was locked inside her clamping pussy and was enjoying every minute; he was aware that Amanda had seen him with other women; in fact had enjoyed him fucking her, whilst Amelia had watched, and visa versa. However Mary was not to know that.

Mary struggled to try and sit up but John was still thrusting his thick penis into her spasming pussy and her struggles caused him to enter her deeper. John could feel her cervix giving way and the knob of his thrusting prick was hammering at the opening trying to get inside her womb. He felt it give a little and the sperm was flooding in and around her entrance. John's thrusting penis finally stopped pumping sperm and he readily deposited the last spurts deep inside Mary and he felt her lie back and her legs widened. She finally said breathlessly,

"Oh Aunty Amanda I can't help myself I have to have his man inside me. He took my virginity today and I need him inside me over and over."

"Shame on you Mary, but don't have him all to yourself. Save some for me." Amanda replied

With that she stripped off her robe and lay beside her niece who was totally lost for words. John pulled his strawberry coloured penis from Mary and with it still oozing sperm John thrust it up into Amanda's already wet and ready opening. Amanda said,

"Oh God Mary isn't he just too much. I can't get enough of him either, he is completely insatiable."

Followed some time after by,

"Oh God are you cumming again? I can feel it spreading insi---! Oh God!

And with that she climaxed and clamped down on John's spurting prick as her muscular contractions threatened to damage him, her climax was a trembling concentration of several uncontrolled orgasmic convulsions. John allowed her to come down from her intense orgasm and pulling from her with a squelch, he slipped easily back inside Mary and began to thrust up inside her again. John gladly swapped between the two for at least an hour filling each one until he felt they both had had enough. The sheets were covered in drying sperm and the two women lay back with more seeping from their wet pussies and the rich creamy substance was pooling below them. John lay between them with both of them holding his erection until they sat up and between them licked him clean. John enjoying their attentions lay back and dozed. When he woke about half an hour later both had gone, presumably to their own rooms.

The board meeting, the following day, was a formality with a unanimous vote of confidence in John's ability and approval for the revised figure to be forwarded to the Japanese Corporation as a non negotiable offer. They agreed that if it was not accepted by the Japanese company they would look for another Corporation to invest in. John, Amanda and Jenny returned to the Estate and with a week to go before the Brazilian Board met, John broke the news to Amanda, that he would return to Zambia and would arrange for Amanda and Jim, if indeed Jim was well enough to go to the meeting, to collect Jenny and him from New York on their way to Brazil. It was agreed and Jim congratulated John again, saying,

"I hope to be well enough to be present at the meeting in Brazil."

Despite Amanda's insistence Jenny and John decided that they would fly back on a scheduled flight to Johannesburg and then on to Lusaka, returning in 5 days time.

12