The Ring Of Power: First Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter asked if she was OK, and Sarah said "yeah, I'll be fine," with a sort of oddly upbeat but drull monotone to her voice. It was like both sad and slightly happy at the same time. Veronica went to go and audit the back-up cashier drawer which only gets used in emergencies, while Peter and Sarah just kind of stood around. Then it formed into a conversation.

"I guess that it don't take a scientist to put two and two together," said Peter.

"No. I guess not," said Sarah.

"I'm sorry. He's an idiot for doing that. It's uncool and wrong," said Peter.

"It's OK, and thanks. It was wrong. It would have happened later on anyway, so whatever," replied Sarah.

"Um...listen....uh...if you want to talk, I'm all ears. We can after work go and just get a cup of coffee or something. My Mom used to say that coffee warms the soul," said Peter. Of course, I was listening to all this, and couldn't help from letting out a small giggle at hearing this. Coffee warms the soul? give me a break! Ha ha ha ha!

"Um...sure. I mean, just coffee right?" said Sarah.

"Yeah, my treat, and if you want a doughnut also, it's up to you," said Peter.

"Sure. That sounds nice, thanks, Pete," she said with a hint of a smile in her face. This shocked me, because the reaction she showed earlier that day, suggested that she was going to go home, burn his pictures, and cry in her bed holding her teddy bear, watching some romantic movie. I guess, she was the type that didn't like to dwell on things, and that she'd rather not be alone.

The conversation continued a little while longer, until Veronica asked Peter to go and pick up some Starbucks coffee for her before they closed. I don't remember what kind flavor she wanted, nor could I even pronounce it if I even knew, let alone spell it. Sarah went to recount some of the money in the register, while another register was audited and closed. I decided to use the ring, and give Peter an early birthday present, and not to mention help out Sarah with men once and for all. She always picked creeps, and now I can hook her up with the one man who would always be loyal to her that I know I could trust. I was just trying to figure out how. I didn't want to put them under and falsely have them hook up without their sound body, feelings, and rational mind behind it. I was racking my brain, and then it hit me, just as Peter came back with Veronica's Starbucks. Peter placed the coffee on the counter, and went to use the little boys room. I couldn't see Veronica, so I assumed she was counting the money in the back. so I placed Sarah under, with the word "trance" and help from the ring.

Her face then had a blank expression on it, just as Peter did before. I then told her that Peter was a great guy, and that the next time she drank coffee, she would become very horny. So horny, that she'd need to take care of it very soon, with help from another person, a nearby great guy and friend. I took the gamble that she'd drink coffee with Peter at the same table, and then she'd get hornier and hornier, and then leave the coffee shop with him, and seal the deal at his place. I know that he lives across the street from a smaller coffee shop open all night, and it's not even a block away from the mall. they'd probably get coffee there, and then head back to his place. Also, I told her that when she came, she'd feel normal again. I also told her that she'd remember how she took care of her horniness, have no regrets about it, open her eyes to how great Peter was with her sound mind, and the coffee command was a one time thing only, and wouldn't return if she drank more coffee later. Knowing Peter, he'd be able to work it out with Sarah, and then they would date, but not before keeping the fling secret for a while, and then going public with the hopefully future relationship. Then I asked her if she understood, and I heard Sarah say "yes," and another female voice just off to the side of me say "yes". I without thinking, woke Sarah up from her trance, just as I turned my head to see who was there. I turned to my surprise, to see Veronica there, for a split second in a trance like state, and then waking up back to normal.

This shocked me because I thought she was gone into the back room, and I wondered if she heard me or not, or if I had put her under also with the same command or not. Before I got the chance to find out, Sarah had finished counting the money and signed the bank notes for depositing the money, and Veronica has asked me to close the gate halfway, since it was about five minutes until closing. It didn't seem to matter, since we haven't had a customer in about two hours anyway. Peter had finished sweeping the floor, as the two ladies finished counting the money. I was worried about what would happen next, but before I saw a chance to try and erase any commands I accidentally placed in Veronica, she had sipped on her coffee. I gasped slightly, and was worried if she'd react in front of Peter and Sarah. They kept on counting, and Veronica seemed to still be continuing on as normal. This set a wave of relief over me, as I guessed that I was hearing things, and that Veronica didn't get hypnotized as well as Sarah.

So the rest of the evening went along as normal. We closed, counted the money in the registers, recounted it, the managers filled out their daily evening paper work, we folded the clothes and the store was clean. we actually finished an hour earlier than scheduled with our nightly duties, and I thought we'd all get to go and go home early. Just as I was about to punch out of the time clock, Veronica then said Sarah and Peter could leave, but she needed my help with something in the stock room. It didn't bother me at all, since we were early anyway, and it meant a little more in my next paycheck. I placed my jacket down, with my bookbag, in the office, and followed Veronica into the stock room. She still had her coffee in her hand, sipping it slightly every now and then. She had asked me to climb up the ladder and take down the large boxes from one of the top shelves. It got the ladder and began to make my way up, but just as I climbed a few steps up, I felt a hand grope my ass. I shrieked slightly, and took a look down, and saw it was Veronica, with a smirk on her face, I never seen before. I asked her what was she doing, and she said "Someone has to hold onto the ladder while you climb up, Tom."

"yeah, but that's my ass there. Why are you grabbing my ass?" I asked her.

"Would you like me to stop?" she asked. I told her no, but she did let go of me, and hold the ladder slightly, while I climbed up. Then as I was at the top, I heard a noise, and I recognized it being the noise of the heating and air conditioning system being turned on. I couldn't turn and see what was happening, but I could see to the far right that she had flipped the air system on. The only problem was that this system, you couldn't tell which one was hot or cold, until after the room changed temperature. I then got down the two boxes that she wanted, and climbed back down. She then sat down on a stool in the back, and spread her legs slightly, while I opened the box. inside it had some female shirts, bras, and underwear inside. She picked up a summer dress, no sleeves, deep cleavage, black with lots of yellow flowers all over it, and it buttoned down all the way in the front. She held it up against her chest, like she wanted to model it, and looked in the mirror we had in the back.

"This is so nice. What do you think?" she asked me.

"It looks nice, Veronica. You should try it on." I said without thinking. Then without even missing a beat, she said "a great idea!" , and then placed the dress down on the stool, and then she reached around herself with her arms, each hand grabbing the opposite side of the bottom of her shirt. She then lifted the shirt up and eventually over her head, revealing the perfect stomach and large breasts held in place with a dark bra. I had never seen this much of her before, but it was better than I believed. She had b-or c cup breasts, they were perfect, just one degree shy of totally firm, but they were healthy enough to provide a nice handful. her stomach was also semi firm, but not muscular at all. it looked so sexy. all this beauty was quite a rush for me, as i had a rock hard boner instantly in my pants. the chances of my boner getting harder seemed slim to none, at that second, but that theory was short lived, as she reached for her belt, and undid it. It was like she was reading me like a book, and knew exactly what it took to drive me totally wild sexually. My boner began to hurt me as it pressed against my pants waiting to be freed, as she hooked her fingers inside of her pants, turned to the side next to the mirror, and pulled her pants down slowly, so i could great a great view of her butt and the front of her at the same time. this sight sent my hormones into ultra speed overdrive, as i saw she was wearing a thong. she kicked off her pants and shoes, and she then took the dress, and put in on. It fit her nicely, except for her breasts, which were straining to be let out. A second later, as she started to model the dress, I noticed that her nipples were getting hard, and poked out through the fabric of the dress and bra. I think she was modeling the dress more for me than for herself, because she kept looking my way, eyeing my reactions.

I had, by this point, sat down in another stool we had there, and watched her, in awe. By this point, my mind had apparently stopped functioning normally, and I was just a pair of eyes and instinct. As she then took her socks off, I began to notice that the room was getting colder. This would explain the nipples appearance. Just as I noticed, another shocking action, she had lifted the dress up over head, showing herself in bra and panties only. She then reached in the box, and pulled out a skimpy two piece thong bikini. She didn't skip a beat or hesitate, she pulled the straps down from her bra, and lifted her arms up from them, so only the cups and clips on the back were holding the bra on her body. She then reached behind her, just as she turned away from me. she moved away from the mirror, so i couldn't she her front side, and all i was treated to was her back, and her thong encased butt, not that i had any complaints about that. she had unclipped the back clasp of her bra, and let the bar fall down to the floor, with her tits still out of sight. I didn't have enough blood flowing in my brain to think to move, it was like she had me where she wanted me. any doubts about that were quashed when she had pulled her thongs down, giving me a great view of her ass, and her pussy lips. Maintaining that same pose, she had pulled up the bottom for that swimsuit, so I didn't get no front treat yet. She then pulled the top on, but she didn't close the clasp yet. Then she spoke. "Tom, can you be a doll and close my top for me? if you do, you'll get a special treat."

I got up, and got a slightly better view of her. she was holding the cups up with her hands against her breasts, with the straps down not on her arms. I went behind her, to go ahead and close the clamp like I was told. And as I reached out with my hands for both sides of the top to connect the clasps, I felt something hot and warm on my groin. It was Veronica. She had pushed herself back, bending over, with her butt sticking out, and started to grind onto my pants. It was right against my mega boner, which felt so good. She kept on grinding against me, slowly picking up the pace, and our breathing steadily grew heavier. We were dry fucking, even though I wasn't moving. She was doing all the moving for me. She then picked up enough breath to say something to me. "you still haven't closed my top, yet, Tommy...." she said, still grinding against me. I wondered what treat could I get after closing her top, if what she was doing now wasn't itself a treat. I started to finally move and instinctively pump, as she met each thrust from my groin, with an equal and strong thrust from her butt. She must have taken belly dancing lessons or something, because she was wiggling her stomach and ass, in ways that would make Shakira jealous. I then decided to go ahead and do the task at hand, even though I enjoyed where I was right now, with her grinding against me.

I took the straps and connected them, and then she took my hands and placed them onto her breasts, and squeezed them. I then followed suit with a squeeze of my own. It was a soft one, for an equally perfect breast. I felt the nipples through the fabric, and started to touch and roll my fingers around them, exciting them. She had lifted the top part of herself up, so that I could start to nibble on her neck. I started right around the ear, and worked my way down, with soft kisses down to her neck. I knew I was getting hot, and if I took her in my current state, I'd come faster than you can say "go". I thought that saving the moment would calm me down so I could enjoy this, but her grinding didn't help me much. I then reached under the top, and lifted it up exposing her bare breasts. I then undid the clasp, and she then moaned out "Mmm...that top was too tight. let me try this." as she took my hands and put them on her bare breasts, fondling her tits and nipples. "ooh...now that's a perfect fit..." she uttered out slightly, as the heat of the moment over took her. i could feel even through my crotch that she was very wet, and seriously in heat.

We then made our way over to the old beat up couch in the office, and I took off her bottom, and sat her down. I then got down on my knees, and decided to help myself to some wet pussy. Once my tongue touched her mound, she was already in heat, grabbing my head, and pushing her further inside of her pussy. I licked and licked and even used my fingers to offer up even more stimulation, especially when I found her clit. It was prime and ready for me. I went in, and then started licking it, and teasing it, making Veronica moan. Then I placed my tongue inside more, and started to nibble on her clit slightly with my teeth. I then went back to the normal tongue method, licking up the juices, and using the tongue to arouse the clit even more. It was like instinct was over taking me. I wasn't a virgin, but I had limited sexual experience, and I had never eaten pussy before. I don't know if I was doing it right, but she was so horny, she didn't care. she had her legs open, and was in heat, and after some treatment from my tongue, she was coming like crazy, so I guess I must have done something right. I loved it, how it tastes, and how it was making her react. She arched her back, and started moaning loudly, and almost fell off the couch in the process. I held her up, and finished my part of the job. Then as I got up, she reached over to her desk drawer, and pulled out a box of condoms. This really shocked the hell out of me, as I didn't know she had any. I didn't bother to ask anyway why she had them for, but it was great, since I couldn't get her pregnant, and I didn't have any on me anyway.

I stood up, and removed my shirt, and she went down, and pulled off my belt. She then tugged my shoes and socks off of me, and my pants followed right after. All that was left was my boxers, with my hard dick head sticking out of the flap where men can pee from. It was rock hard, never like before. I measured myself once, and came in at 8 inches, but this time I was easily 9-10 inches. It must have been the extra hormones and arousal that was making me bigger, but I didn't care much why or how, I just wanted to fuck this prime piece of ass. It seemed I was going to have to wait a little longer, as she started to pull my boxers off, and lick my dick. I was in heaven, because she was very good at it. I never would had guessed her as a pro in giving head. I let her do that for a while, as it felt so good, like when she ground her thong covered ass onto my dick, but I knew I would have to stop soon, if I wanted to keep on enjoying this. I pulled her head off of my dick, and she seemed to know what I was thinking. She got down doggie style, and stuck her ass up at my dick, with her pussy waiting to be fucked. I put the condom on, and placed my large head at the base of her pussy. I slowly stated pushing it in, and she moaned loudly in pleasure. Then before I knew it, easily the whole length of my dick was inside the pussy of my boss.

I was on cloud nine at this time. I wanted to go ahead and take it slow, and enjoy every single second of this. I pumped my hips in and out, meeting each thrust with force and gentle nature at the same time. I wanted to make her feel good, but it seemed that she had the same goal for me, and she was beating me to the punch. we pumped in this style for about three minutes, rocking, and fucking. I had my hands her hips, on her ass, on her thighs, and even her stomach. I couldn't reach her tits in this way, and I guess she sensed it when I tried, as she then pulled me out of her, and shifted positions. She then had me sit down on the couch, and she climbed onto me, and lowered herself onto my dick, so that our laps met, from our fucking. She started grinding just like she was before when we were dry fucking, except it wasn't dry at all. I then was able to give her a long French kiss. Our lips met with a fierce and hard passion I never felt before. this showed me she was horny and that she wanted me.

Our tongues met inside our mouths, licking each other, and even when our kiss broke, she was still licking my lips and my face. I then reached over and grabbed her tits with my hands, and started to fondle them with care. This was heaven, feeling her tits in my hands, and her nipples in between my fingers as i squeezed them. she had the perfect nipples, right for touching and groping, and not to mention sucking, which i started to do. they actually dark part of the breast, was about the size of a half dollar, and the nipple itself was like a little pencil eraser. she pulled my head down, giving me access to her tits. It was great, as I dived into her chest, it was all I could see, as I went in between the middle area of her tits and started licking my way back to her right nipple. This made her smile, as she was getting satisfaction she desperately needed. I gave her more of what she wanted as I started licking my way over to the other breast, as my hand took over fondling duties from one side to the other.

It seemed to work out great for the both of us, we both got what we wanted, at that moment, and gave each other what the other side needed at that very instant. I loved being in this pose, so I could actually see her tits and get to touch them and play with them. Then, I myself had switched positions for the both of us, by getting up. She had went to lay down on the couch, and I mounted her on top, and guided my hard meat inside of her. I guess that my earlier tactics of cooling down worked, because I was more in control and enjoying it, while not blowing my load prematurely. Yet, I was still as painfully as hard as I was before, which made Veronica very happy, and satisfied her very nicely. This was my favorite position, along with doggie style. I could control the movements myself, and do what I wished, as I saw her being fucked below me. I pumped and pumped with my hips, as she used her hands, and grabbed my bare ass to push me further still inside of me. At this point I nearly lost it. I started to pump more and more quickly, as I was in a haze. I could feel that even though the place was slightly colder because of the air system, sweat was beading off all over my body. She had herself been picking up a sweat since I started to heat her pussy, was no beading drops of water all over, like I now was.

Her pussy was like heaven and hell at the same time, sucking and pulling my dick at the same time, while I pumped and pumped inside of her. Then, I felt her come, as she screamed out in joy, and the gush of lots of pussy juice came out of her pussy, onto my dick, and down our legs. This gave me the final bit of motivation I needed, as I myself finally felt the stirring inside of me having to come. And then I did, as we both held onto each other and we caught our breath.