The Ring Of Power: First Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then got up, and put my clothes back on. She started to do the same, and I put her under with my ring. I asked her if she heard my commands I gave to Sarah, and she said yes. I told her that she'd remember what happened between us as a dream, and nothing more than that, and all other commands she over heard, would be nulled. I also told her that she'd return to normal in fifteen minutes, giving me time to disappear, and fix things so no evidence of what happened would exist. The air system, the boxes, and the items she wore, her clothes, the condoms, and even the security tapes and time clock, so she would never suspect anything. once that was set, I left, and headed home a happier man.

Once I got home, I heard the TV on, and saw that Mary, my roommate, was sleeping at the sofa. She was naked from the waist down, and one of her tits was exposed. She had her finger in her pussy, but was still asleep. I started to feel aroused slightly, and then, when I saw what she was watching before she feel asleep, I was shocked. it was home video of me showering and jerking off. She must have video taped me in secret doing these things. This shocked and surprised me. Shocked that he ever did find me attractive at all, and surprised that she in fact did do this. Then it flipped over to footage of me on my bed, massaging my dick and masturbating. She even had a picture of me with her, when we went to the beach in her other hand with her journal. I don't know why, but I decided to keep quiet, and head back to my room. but first, I skimmed the open page of her journal. It said:

"The dreams get more and more intense, as I get them. He comes up behind me, and stars grinding against my ass. I start to get wet, and he whispers in my ear. we then rip off each other clothes and have wild sex, and I feel a sense of happiness take over me, until the dream ends. Then a wave of sadness comes over me, which is why I can't stop smoking. I can't even take a shower without fingering myself, thinking of Tom. I know he liked me before, but now, I don't know if he'd think of me in that way. The thought of him not liking me is unbearable, and brings me to tears. I decided that sometime soon, maybe this weekend, I'll take my chances and tell him how I feel. for now, I better finish my studying. Thank God, he's working late tonight, so I can watch the tapes again, before he gets back." And that was it. There was a pen on the floor, which I guess was tossed when she thought of these tapes she had. I tiptoed back to my room, and got settled in. I changed into my clothes to sleep, and was just in awe about what happened as it finally hit me.

I had tested this ring successfully, and it works like a charm. I had cured my friend Peter of his smoking habit and his wussy fear of heights, I had exposed Sarah's boyfriend for the cheat he was, I had given Sarah the chance to hook up with Peter who was in love with her, and I had unknowingly gave my manager Veronica the fuck of a lifetime (which I reduced to a mere hot dream for her ). Now, by accident, I had found out that my best friend and roommate, the object of my affections, had truthfully wanted me as well. and I had never seen a single sign of it. Now that I knew, I had decided that I would see to it that she'd know how I felt in my heart, and now I had a powerful tool to aid me in that, the Ring Of Power.

coming up next time, the fallout from work with Sarah and Peter, and Tom sets a plan in motion to try and get with his roommate and best friend, Mary, and more.