The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work when the phone rang, "Hello?" I said and it was Margaret, "I found out who owned the ring," she said excitedly. "Who, damnit, tell me," and she went on to say that there was a porn star that made a lot of movies in the 70's and she found religion and stopped.

She told me that she was well known for her blow jobs and made a fortune sucking cock, as well as fucking, even women. "What was her name Margaret?"

And the phone was silent, "Linda Lovelace," she said and I remembered the double gold L's on the ring.

Margaret came over that night with an armful of her movies and we watched them and you could see the ring quite clearly in a couple of them. The movies made us so horny, we didn't need the ring as we attacked each other's bodies. Needless to say, Margaret spent the night and we arranged quite a few parties with lots of men and the ring always made the parties a success.

12