The Rings

Story Info
Wife grants husband's wishes.
2k words
3.75
139.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

"Here, let me help you get dressed," he says as he helps pull the tight skirt up over her thighs before inserting the hook into the eye at the waistband. Holding the bottom of the zipper he lifts the tab up and tucks it in under the covering fabric.

Fitting the matching top over her head he is careful not to disturb her hair. The dress clings to her body and the top drapes itself over her bra less breasts. Her nipples are already erect with the anticipation of the evening and the night to come. Her only underwear is a sheer, silken g-string and taupe, fully-fashioned thigh highs. She poses for her husband in her white, high-heeled sandals with the thin strap clasped around her ankle. Her make-up is perfectly applied, complementary without being overdone. Her fingernail polish matches her painted toenails showing through the reinforced toes of her stockings. He frowns. Her outfit needs something else to make it complete. He chooses a thin necklace and fastens it around her beautiful neck. His fingers brush her hair back to show her tiny earrings.

Taking a few steps back he pauses and his admiring look tells her that she is beautiful and desirable.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she asks.

"Yes," he replies. "I have wanted to watch you with another man for the last five years of our marriage."

"I love you," she says and kisses him, barely touching his lips to avoid smearing her lipstick.

They pause outside of the entrance to the hotel for a last word. The doorman waits.

Kissing her gently on the cheek he reminds her, "Room 1017," and presses a key card into her hand.

As they enter the lobby they separate. He goes towards the elevators and she enters the hotel lounge.

Pausing for a moment to allow her eyes to become adjusted to the dim lounge lighting she then walks to the bar. Taking a seat on a leather-backed barstool she places her tiny, white-beaded purse on the bar and orders a Dixie Stinger.

The bartender sets her drink in front of her and introduces himself as, "Joe. Just plain, Joe The Bartender."

"Karen is my name, nice to meet you."

"Are you a guest here."

"No."

"Expecting anyone?"

"No. I'm here alone."

He wonders what she is up to as he glances at her left hand and notes her, not so new, wedding and engagement rings.

It is early and the lounge is just beginning to fill. Several businessmen types in suits enter and stand around at the bar.

One comes over to her. "Is this seat taken?" he asks as he places his hand on the stool next to her.

She smiles. "No. It is all yours."

"My name is Kent."

"Karen. Nice to meet you."

Their hands touch.

They chat about the weather and the city. He is here on business and will be leaving tomorrow. She lives in the city but just wanted a night out, alone.

"Another Stinger please."

"Here. Please let me buy that for you."

"Why, thank you. You're very kind."

A small combo sets up and starts to play soft dance music.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Yes."

They find they fit together nicely as dance partners. He is good and she anticipates his every step. They hold each other in the classic dance position, their bodies barely touching. A fast number starts and they swing right into the music. She whirls and he looks at the tops of her stockings when her dress swirls up. Midway through the dance she stops and gently fans herself.

"Whew. That's enough for now."

She starts back to their place at the bar. He follows but he doesn't sit on his stool, he stands next to her and puts his arm around the back of her stool.

He watches her pink lips as she sips her drink. She looks up at him, extends the tip of her tongue and licks the ice sweat off of the rim of her glass.

"I have to make a telephone call," he says. "Will you save my seat for me?"

"Yes."

"That was quick," she says when he returns.

"I just canceled my dinner engagement with some of my coworkers."

"Was it important?"

"Yes, but right now you are more important."

The combo is playing another slow dance number.

"Dance?"

He clasps her hand and leads her the few steps to the dance floor. He holds her close and she doesn't resist. She feels his hand caressing her back through her dress. She shivers.

"Are you cold?"

"A little."

His arm tightens around her as he pulls her right hand onto his chest and covers it with his left. Her nipples are rubbing against the inside of her dress. They are hard and starting to ache. She smiles into his neck as she feels his hand investigate her back to see if she is wearing a bra. Next it slides down to the top of her backside and she can feel him softly searching with his fingertips.

"Yes, I'm wearing panties. A g-string."

Caught, he stiffens and moves his hand up onto her back.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I am enjoying it."

"Are they wet?"

"You are the brazen one aren't you?"

"Are they?"

"Yes."

"You are married, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Does your husband know you are here?"

"Of course, he is sitting at one of the tables watching us right now."

He pulls back away from her, "You're kidding? Right?"

"No, I'm not. That's him with the tan sports coat."

"What's this all about? You're not a cop are you?"

"No. He likes to watch."

"I'm not sure I want to get involved in this."

"Don't worry, everything will be all right." She moves her body a little to the right of his and presses back against him. She is now straddling his leg. He can feel her rubbing herself on his leg, just above his knee. He is getting hard.

"Kiss me please." Tilting her head back she moves her lips towards his. Their mouths touch and she relaxes her lips to allow tongue to lick at his. He opens his mouth and she rubs her tongue between his teeth and lips. The combo had moved into another number some time before but the couple kissing on the dance floor doesn't even notice. They are moving to their own rhythm.

The music stops and this time they both notice it and break apart. They are flushed and sweaty. She has a sheen of perspiration and saliva ringing her mouth. Extending her tongue, she licks it off. He stops her as she turns to go back towards their seats.

"Wait a minute," he orders, still holding onto her.

She turns to look at him and he pulls her in front of him so he can adjust himself inside of his trousers.

"Did I do that to you?" she laughs.

"Your damn right you did," he replies as they return to their seats.

"I have to tinkle."

"That sounds interesting. May I watch?"

"Maybe later. I'll be back in a minute."

"Does he know I'm here?" asks her husband at the door to the rest rooms.

"I told him. It doesn't seem to matter. He's really nice."

"Are you ready to go up to the room?"

"Yes, give me ten minutes or so."

"I'll get everything ready. I'll be waiting."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

His hand is touching her back as she inserts the key card into the slot in the door lock of room 1017. The green light comes on and she removes the card and pushes the door open. He follows her into the dimly lit room. The table lamp is illuminated but its light is dimmed by what appears to be a piece of red gauze covering it. The bed is turned down and a single, red rose rests on the pillow. Several, plastic wrapped, condoms are lined up on the bedside table. The furniture has been rearranged and an armchair is pushed back into a corner as far as it can go. The dim light reflects off of the lens of a camera resting on the lap of the person sitting in the chair.

"Who...?"

"Sshh," she says, covering his lips with her fingers. "He won't bother us. Don't be alarmed. He will take some photos later. Your face won't be in them."

"I don't think I can handle this."

"Yes you can. Here let me help you."

She slips his jacket down his arms and folds it neatly as he unbuttons his shirt.

Unzipping the waist of her skirt, she shimmies it down her hips. It drops to the floor and she steps out of it with one leg, before lifting it with the toe of her other shoe. Retrieving it from her lifted foot, she folds it and places it on a chair. He stops undressing and stares at her breasts as they gently bob under her top. The sharp contrast between her exposed white thighs, her taupe colored stockings and the dark pubic hair showing through her sheer panties brings him back to full erection in an instant. She moves towards him with her erect nipples emphasized by the soft material of her top.

"I...I...," he stuttered. "God damn you are beautiful."

"Thank you," she says and pulls him by his belt over to the sofa.

He stands in front of her as she sits down on the edge of the sofa. He removes his loafers using his toes to pry them off of his feet. She looks up at him with a smile on her face and measures his hardness with her hand.

"You're going to kill me," he says.

"I'm going to try," she replies as she unbuckles his belt, unhooks his pants and pulls his zipper down. His trousers bump onto the floor, weighted down by his belt and his wallet.

"Oh, silk boxers. How sexy."

She holds him by his ass with one hand and pulls the fly of his boxers to the side until his hard cock protrudes from its hiding place. She grasps his shaft with both hands and pulls him into her mouth. A camera flash lights up the room.

He jumps and tries to pull away. "Uh, uh," she says around his cock and she pulls him back into her mouth. His eyes are still blinded by the light and he can see stars as he looks down at her concave cheeks sucking him deep into her hot, moist mouth.

"Oh, my God! Your mouth is heavenly. Don't stop."

She stops. Pulling her mouth off of him, she grasps him by the hips and turns him around until he sits on the sofa next to her. Kneeling on the floor she removes his trousers, pulls his socks off and urges him to raise his hips so she can lower his underwear. She giggles as his hard cock springs back up from underneath the waistband of his shorts.

"Ready?" she asks. He senses a figure standing next to the sofa but his full attention is riveted on her. She kneels on the floor between his naked legs and slides her left hand up over his thigh. Spreading her fingers wide she places her hand on his pubic bone right at the root of his cock. She uses her thumb to reach under his pulsing cock to lift it up so it is pointing at her mouth. His eyes have again become accustomed to the dim light and he watches her as she closes her mouth around the head of his cock. Clamping her lips just behind the ridge of his crown he feels her tongue caressing his glans as her cheeks collapse. She sucks hard.

Her wedding and diamond engagement rings glow in bright contrast to her tanned skin as her hand caresses his groin. A camera flash illuminates her face. He sees the look on her face and in an instant he realizes that she is not doing this for him. She is doing it for the man she loves. The man she is looking up at. The man taking the photo. Her husband.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers