The Rise of Batgirl Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Barbara Gordon's rise.
1.2k words
17.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batgirl and Batman were created and are copyrighted by and are the property of DC Comics or warner bros. I forget which one; the short version is I don't own anything nor have I been paid for this story. This story was written as fan fiction only

*

It was bright sunny Thursday in Gotham as the lovely Barbara Gordon strolled the streets of Gotham City. Miss Gordon was impatient to explore her native city by foot. Dressed in her 'Ted Baker Isaal core suit dress' the young red head strolled around a corner.

Halfway down the next block the young lady came upon the beauty salon called "sale de bains" Despite the name (which referred to a bathroom) the salon exceedingly posh & upscale which any costumer would notice as they entered the shop. An elderly man with a very pronounced Brooklyn accent at the counter acknowledged her. It was obvious that the man was the owner

"Hey miss, how I may help you?" the owner probed

"Well I was walking by and I saw this mind-boggling salon. So I'd like to have my hair washed and dried." The man quickly examined Barbara's implausibly beautiful hair.

"Now Miss' ah?" The young beauty replied," Gordon, Barbara Gordon!"

"Ah Miss Barbara, I shall wash your lovely hair at least three times to insure that it is completely clean. Then I shall condition it. After that I will cut your hair and then I will dry it. Any questions, Miss?" Barbara now unsure inquired, "How much will you cut?" the old man picked up his suspenders and walked up to Barbara when he saw immediately that he had slipped up and replied, "NO miss, I meant to say to trim. I want to trim the hair around your face so your lovely boyfriend will be able to see your beautiful face better. "Articulated jack as he fondled his moustache with one hand.

The barber worked her into a barbers chair and began to softly wash Barbara's flaming bangs in a pleasant temperature of water and using a shampoo that smelled like sex. As she sat while Jacque washed her hair Barbara became very relaxed. She tried to concentrate on things she needed to do when she got home. It was all she could do to stay awake.

With the washing and conditioning finished Jacque combed out Barbara's long locks and then began to delicately trim the mane that surrounded her flawless face. The trim was completed so the stylist pinned up Barbara's locks and put her under a hair dryer. The warmth of machine on her hair as well as soft buzzing sound soon had the beauty fast asleep.

Barbara soon awoke from the dryer. Jacque then began to comb out her long luscious hair. As Jacque pulled his comb through the long tresses he began to softly exclaim, "Magnificent." With a shout of "Voila", Jacque announced the task was now complete and turned the chair so Barbara would face the mirror. What she saw took her breath away.

With the washing and conditioning finished Jack combed out Barbara's lengthy mane and then began to delicately trim the mop that framed her immaculate face. Jack then put her under a hair dryer.

Barbara was momentarily ejected from the dryer. Jack then began to scrutinize her long succulent hair with a comb. As Jacque pulled his comb through the long tresses he began to softly exclaim, "Magnificent." Barbara challenged the mirror. What she saw took her breath away.

Barbara Gordon always felt that she looked great. Now she looked sensational. The deep scarlet glow of her locks was even more pronounced. Jack queried as to her approval.

"Jack I adore it! Oh thank you so much!" Jack smiled "Miss, it's evident that you do not look in the mirror enough... because you are divine. You are truly flabbergasting. So much so that I have an offer. I need a model for some commercials. If you agree to do the ads I will be your personal hair-dresser for free." he revealed "But there is a catch..." jack continued " I don't want to die without having you" he reached behind Barbara 's neck and started to pull her head down towards his lap. With his other hand he unfastened his fly and pulled out his cock which was already stiff from anticipation of what was to come.

"Ok, but I don't want you to cum inside me!" She warns before dropping her resistance. As the thick quivering shaft pops free she smelt a repulsive whiff of unwashed cum and urine, he's got poorer hygiene than killer croc. She murmurs a protest discreetly. He subsequently brushes his penis against her lips. His erection pushed between her lips. He let out a growl of pleasure as his cock slides over her hot tongue into the back of her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down submissively over Jacks swollen thrusting cock, again and again, she felt his bulged member shove into her yielding mouth as she surrendered her mouth to his lust.

"Oh that's right, that's it, suck me babe," he panted between gritted teeth as he held her head down head down on his lap, trying to push as much of his dick into her mouth as he could, as he knew he wouldn't get another chance . He then let her up slightly before pushing back down on the back of her head and thrusting upwards with his hips.

Barbara submissively allowed Jack to push his throbbing cock between her lips and into her mouth. The taste was horrible but jack keeps pushing, working his penis deep into the back of your throat. he had fucked her flawless face for a few moments before he felt his balls churning and alerting him that he was about to cum. he know how much Barbara didn't want him Cumming in her mouth but the only other option is to spurt all over the shop and he wouldn't like cleaning a mess like that.

He felt Barbara struggling slightly and fighting to pull off his bucking cock. He held her head down into his lap and yearningly, he humped her face. She gagged a bit as the head of his dick pushes past the back of her mouth and into her throat, her rouged lips wrapped around the base of his thick, hard shaft. "Oh God!" gasped Jack clutching handfuls of her red locks, pushing deeper into her lips. She felt his hotly plunging cock. She could feel his orgasm building. She tried to pull herself off his penis but he held her down hard into his lap as his dick

He grunted loudly as his orgasm hit and he pushed upward with his frail old hips, trying to feed Barbara even more of his cock even though the entire shaft is buried in her mouth. "Ahh!" he groans as cum burst from the tip of his cock and fills Barbara's mouth and throat. When his eruption was over his release Barbara's hair and she stood up, gasping and choking on the mouthful of sticky white liquid he had deposited in her mouth.

Barbara swallowed. It was a revolting feat, some of his cum still dribbling over her chin but Barbara knew that anyone looking in would think she was a cheap sl*t who forgot her purse. The red haired lovely was so thrilled for the modelling she let jack fondle her large hooters.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Batgirl with short hair!!!!????

Liked it so far...maybe another wash & cut... thanks for sharing

b00bs2011b00bs2011almost 13 years agoAuthor
Your wonderful feedback!

I'd like to thank everyone who has or will comment on my work, i will take all of your comments into consideration. i have written part 2, however in light of a few comments i will be editing it. it involves barbara forgetting her purse at a highstreet store, with sexy results :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not terribly clear

The language used seemed slightly confusing; it was not clear as to precisely what they were doing. Re-read it and see if you think they were in a clench, standing, sitting, etc. Half of the description indicated a simple foreplay while the other indicated they were locked together with him inside and not merely being 'serviced' by our heroine...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Batgirl On

Always enjoyed the Batgirl stories on this site. One or two tales had Commissioner Gordon ogling his daughter but nothing ever happened. I would so love to read about that. Until then, Batgirl On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah I like Batgirl

But Barbara does not need to suck some old mans penis unless he has washed first! Some men DO keep their dicks clean you know! But she can get him back by beating the crap out of him when she becomes Batgirl.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Married With Children Ch. 1 Peg seduces Bud, and Kelly joins in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Back to the Future Ch. 01 Marty travels back in time and meets his mother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jetson's Anniversary Jane Jetson has a wild anniversary night.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Gilligan's Island: Temptation Gilligan and Ginger get down and dirty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jane Jetson's Secret Life Jane Jetson is blackmailed by H.G. Cogswell.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories