The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 06

Story Info
Her reaction to his condition surprises them both.
2k words
4.75
17.7k
2

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

If you've enjed the story so far, please drop a comment or two so I know that people want the series to continue. cheers! :)

_______________________________________________

[This is one hell of a dream I'm having] Angela thought as she drank in the sight of the magnificent creature standing in front of her. Nobu was now at least seven feet tall and though his waist was still the same size, his shoulders, back and chest had broadened considerably. He was covered in a fine silvery fur, the hairs longer on his back and shoulders, almost like a mane, while the fur on his front was shorter. She had expected to see a tail but apparently he didn't have one. Large, powerful hands tipped with intimidating talons alternately flexed and relaxed their thick fingers restlessly. What shocked her most was his face. The blue eyes that regarded her were keenly intelligent if not a little anxious, but though he had changed physically, she somehow knew it was still him behind those startling eyes.

Noboru thought his heart would explode from beating so quickly. Unable to wait for her to speak first, he opened his mouth. "Angela, I-" When she interrupted him, he couldn't have been more surprised by her reaction. Crawling forward, almost with her belly against the mattress, she nuzzled his cock with her lips before lightly taking the sensitive foreskin between them. He watched her, rooted to the spot as she took obvious delight in teasing him. When he had hardened to his full size, she stared at his enhanced genitals and eagerly licked her lips. Turning around, she spread her legs wide for him and looked over her shoulder.

"Nobu, fuck me," she begged.

His misgivings completely forgotten, he snarled and grabbed her hips with his claws, puncturing her skin as he squeezed himself into her inch by tortuous inch. Angela could see their reflection in the large mirror on his dresser opposite the bed and the sight of the enormous animal using her for its pleasure only made her wetter. When she finally felt her ass hit his abdomen, she couldn't even squeeze down she was so full. She watched as his lips curled back from his teeth, revealing gleaming white razor-sharp points. In this form he was almost twice her size and his cock felt like it had also doubled in length and girth.

Seeing that she was watching them in the mirror, he pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed. Lifting her aching pussy over his cock, he impaled her on his shaft and watched as she trembled at the sight of his enlarged member disappearing between her puffy lips. Her scent became stronger and he growled into her ear. The noise caused her to snap and she arched her back and grabbed fistfuls of his fur as he effortlessly slid her up and down his cock. She was still shuddering from the aftershock when he threw her face down on the bed and plunged his meat into her throbbing pussy. "I am going to make you mine," he warned her as he dug his claws deeper into her flanks. "Is that what you want?"

The evolved part of her brain was no longer functioning as her pleasure center was overloaded. "Yes! I don't care, just don't stop!" Her petite frame wasn't built for him in his hybrid state and threw his head back and let out a roar before clamping his jaws down on her neck. When his canines sank into her trapezius muscle, the pain increased her pleasure and she screamed his name over and over again as he flooded her with his warm spunk.

Angela felt him rapidly shrink inside her and turned to see Nobu as she was more accustomed, looking at her with great concern. Noticing the puncture wounds in her hips, as well as the small amount of blood mixed with the semen leaking out of her, she gasped when she saw the row of bloody teeth marks in her shoulder. The sounds of snapping bone caused her to turn around and she saw that Nobu had again taken his more animal appearance. Lying next to her, he rumbled, "Do not move."

From between his jaws, his warm tongue rolled out and began gently licking the wounds. She couldn't help but sigh as it felt blissfully soft and silky against her skin. Even the rasping sound it made as it cleaned the cuts was comforting and she snuggled deeper into his body. Placing one of his large hands possessively around her waist, he languorously lapped at the marks he had left until they had all but disappeared into faint white scars. Smiling to himself, he got up from the bed and moved to her feet. So relaxed by his ministrations, she watched him lazily as his blue eyes traveled to the bruised opening between her legs and she could have sworn he smiled at her before continuing on. The feeling of his tongue's rough surface on her lips and clit after being used so roughly caused her to arch her back and she felt his fingers hold her still, though this time, he did not use his claws.

Noboru grinned as he watched her moan from his efforts. He worked his tongue all the way into her pussy until it gently teased her g-spot and her eyes flew open as the warmth in her belly spread to her entire body and she gripped his tongue with her inner muscles as she came. Exhausted, all she could do was quiver as the spasms shot through her. Slipping back to his usual appearance, Noboru spooned her, trying not to smile when he felt that she was still shaking. "I...think...you broke...my brain," she slurred, with a final twitch.

He tenderly nuzzled the scars that now marked her as his. "Do you like it?"

She turned with great effort to face him, unsure of what was happening to her, but at the moment, she didn't care. All she knew was that everything else in life seemed dull compared to being ensconced in his arms under his blue gaze. "I do."

Stroking her cheek, he pulled a damp strand of hair out of her eyes and gazed at her flushed face. "You were not in the least bit frightened," he marveled in hushed tones.

"Only that it hurt you to change, but you didn't look like it was painful."

"You even desired me that way." Noboru still couldn't believe that she had responded so receptively to him. "Why?"

She yawned drowsily and cuddled against his warm chest. "I don't know. I could tell you all sorts of psychological mumbo jumbo to explain it, but quite frankly I don't care. I just felt it seeing you like that, just like I felt it when I first walked in here."

All he felt from her was comfort and an almost implicit trust. "Does it make you happy?"

"Unbelievably so," came the muffled reply. She was half asleep when she became aware that her cell phone was ringing in her purse. Fishing around for it, she sleepily looked at the display. "Nine missed calls?" She opened the phone and scrolled through her phone log.

"Who is Ken?"

She looked up at the harsh edge to his voice. "How do you know about him?"

"He called you earlier this morning. I answered the phone," he replied in a tightly controlled tone.

"You answered my phone? Why would you do that?"

"To find out what your relationship to this Ken is."

She gaped at him in disbelief. "Nobu, you could have just given it to me."

"You were sleeping so peacefully," he reasoned. "I did not wish to disturb you." Crossing his arms with a displeased expression, he looked sternly at her. "So, who is he?"

She couldn't help smiling. "Why, are you jealous?"

"Do I have reason to be?" he asked, arching a brow. "I was not joking when I told you that you were mine now."

One look at his face told her that he was deadly serious. Typically such possessive behavior would have disgusted her, especially so early into a relationship, but with Nobu, she understood it somehow, and found that she rather liked it. Pulling him down next to her, she nibbled in his neck, hoping to placate him. "He's an ex boyfriend." She felt him tense underneath her.

"And when was the last time you were with him?" His words were measured and deliberate.

[Oh boy], she thought, [here we go]. Assuming that he would know if she lied to him, she honestly replied, "Last weekend." She looked at his face to see his enraged eyes flashing. He looked so...scary. "Nobu, it was a friends with benefits type situation, he doesn't mean anything to me."

Softening a little, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her atop him. "Very well, but no longer. I cannot be held responsible for anyone who is injured if you give yourself to any other but me."

"After the last 24 hours how could I possibly want to give myself to anyone but you?" she exclaimed. She laughed when his face broke into a smile and she kissed him affectionately. "Besides, I don't see how any man could compete with a real live werewolf."

"Technically I am not a werewolf. I never liked that term."

"So what would you call what you are?"

"I am Japanese, with a few genetic modifications here and there." He flashed her a distinctly wolfish grin.

"Well, Nobu-san, I don't think you need to worry about anyone else encroaching on your territory." Stretching luxuriously, she sighed when she realized her kitties were probably wondering where she had gone. "Alright [okki-inu], I have to go home now."

"Why?" He clung to her stubbornly, a defiant scowl on his lips.

"My babies need me."

"BABIES?!" She cringed at how loud he shouted the word. Noboru was about to throw the nearest piece of furniture out the window when she pinned his arms down. "My kittens, Nobu. They're probably hungry."

"Oh," was the sheepish reply. "Well, why don't you introduce me to these babies and I will help feed all four kitties?"

His reluctance to let her out of his sight was endearing. "Okay, but I need to borrow a shirt. As I recall, a certain horny Japanese boy destroyed it." He merely smiled and looked quite pleased with himself.

_________________________

After Nobu had parked his car, he took Angela's hand and was about to enter her building when he suddenly felt unsettled inside, as a feeling that he hadn't experienced in over four centuries swept over him. "You cannot go up there," he warned, pulling her back.

"Why not?" She looked down the foyer towards the elevators impatiently. "Nobu, I have to feed my cats."

He looked as if he were on guard against something. Looking around, he gripped her hand harder. "If you must, we can get your cats and anything you need immediately but you must return with me to my home. It is not safe here. I will send someone to fetch the remainder of your things."

"Nobu, what are you talking abou-"

Before she could finish, he took her face in both of his hands and kissed her softly. Pulling back, he stared at her and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," she said breathlessly.

"Then please, do as I ask of you."

The look in his eyes was so intense that she could feel he was afraid for her. "Okay," she agreed. "I'll grab them and my laptop and we'll go back to your place."

Pulling her closer to him, he continued to scan the area around them as they got into the elevator. As the doors closed, he held her tightly to him. "Thank you."

Across the street, on the roof of the opposite building, a lone figure watched the couple disappear into the high rise. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his black trench coat, he gave a low laugh before turning around.

________________________

okki-inu: big dog (Japanese)

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers