The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 14

Story Info
Things go from bad to worse after arriving in Tokyo.
6.1k words
4.8
12.3k
4

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Thanks for the comments and votes! Keep 'em coming as it speeds up the posting process =)...

__________________________________

Noboru could hear his heart pounding in his ears as his pulse began to race. This wasn't supposed to be happening. Something had gone terribly wrong. Though she was still half asleep, her scent quickly began to fill the room, and out of alarm, Noboru ordered the two other men outside to wait for the lab technician. No sooner had he closed the door behind them, when she jumped onto him and began kissing him hungrily. Primed by her scent, he became erect so quickly that he actually felt faint from the sudden diversion in blood flow.

Peeling off her clothes impatiently, she looked at him with a predatory gleam in her lilac eyes that nearly caused him to shift forms out of sheer lust. Lying on her back, she invitingly spread her legs for him and began kneading her breasts. "Noboru, fuck me, please, I need you so badly. My pussy is so empty without you." Unable to refuse her, he shed his suit robotically as she turned onto her stomach and lifted her ass, presenting her slick, shiny labia to him.

Taking her hips roughly with both hands, he was about to slide into her when she snarled and without warning flipped him onto his back. Positioning herself above him, she rammed her hips down on his cock so swiftly that both Genzo and Shinnosuke were startled by Noboru's hoarse groan, even from outside the room. "Suck my nipples," she crooned and he obediently took a swollen nub between his teeth and pulled on it. "Oh fuck! Yes!" He'd never seen her look so wanton, as she bounced furiously on his swollen cock, cursing and growling. Without initiating it, he involuntarily slipped into his animal form. His skin exploded in white fur as his skeleton attempted to stretch fast enough to keep pace with his shift in mass. The pain of the rapid transformation caused him to gnash his fangs together and she groaned her pleasure as his cock stretched her even further. "Oh shit, I'm so full!"

"Angela, please, I cannot-" Screwing his eyes shut Noboru threw his head back and came harder than he'd ever cum before. Shinnosuke was about to break the door down when Genzo grabbed him by the arm and shook his head.

"Oh god, yes, shoot your hot milk inside me!" Her lips pulled back in an ecstatic smile and he was shocked to see fangs where her canines had been. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" With a snarl, she bent down and sank her new teeth into his neck and as his blood flooded her tongue, she screamed into his neck as she came, causing Noboru to erupt inside her again mere seconds after he had finished his first. Unable to move he simply lay underneath her, shaking uncontrollably as the aftershocks rocked through him.

Unable to wait any longer, the two men flung open the door to see their boss lying in a daze in his animal state with his tongue lolling out of his muzzle, a gaping bite wound slowly closing on his neck, his eyes glazed and his breathing ragged. Still squirming on top of his leaking cock was Angela, except she looked quite different now. Sliding off of her spent lover with a prolonged sigh, she narrowed her eyes and licked her bloody lips in anticipation when she spotted Genzo and Shinnosuke staring at her in shock.

Though her face and hair remained the same, her ears were now situated atop her head and her body was covered in white fur except for her breasts, abdomen and crotch. What stunned them the most was the long white tail that twitched impatiently behind her. As Noboru's cum slid down her furry thigh, she crawled forward on all fours and displayed her swollen sex to Genzo, looking at him teasingly over her shoulder. "Come on, big boy," she purred. "I know you want it."

Powerless to stop himself, Genzo knelt down and undid his jeans, pulling out his cock. Wiggling her hips against the tip, she looped her tail around his waist and tried to pull him closer. The loud purring noise she was making was oddly hypnotic and he was about to bury himself in her cunt when two men stormed into the room wearing gas masks. Angry at being interrupted, Angela bared her claws and hissed at the intruders. One of the men carefully aimed a tranquilizer gun at her and shot a sedative dart into her thigh. She growled and then succumbed to the sedation as the narcotic took effect. Throwing each of the men a gas mask, the muffled voice of the gun wielder barked, "Put this on." As he came to his senses, Genzo realized with horror that his pants were down and quickly pulled them up over his erection.

When his neck wound had completely closed, Noboru tried to sit up, but fell back on the bed, his head pounding. "Stay down, Boss," a familiar voice ordered. "I think your blood pressure was a little high there and you're really lucky you didn't have an aneurysm."

Noboru started at the sound of his voice. "Ryuzo?"

The owner of the voice placed a mask over his face and covered his body with a blanket. "It's under control, Boss. Just take it easy for now." Donning some gloves, he placed a tourniquet around Angela's arm and inserted a vaccutainer. He drew five vials of blood before releasing the tourniquet and loaded them into a metal container fitted with circular slots. "We should have some preliminary results for you in a couple of days. Until then, I'd recommend that you keep her on respiratory isolation. If you don't have a negative pressure room here, we can always outfit one for you at the lab." Jerking his head at his partner, the two left as suddenly as they had come.

Shinnosuke lifted Angela's unconscious body off the floor and laid her next to Noboru, who did a double take when he saw what had happened to her. "[Masaka]!"

Genzo stared at the two of them, wracked with guilt. "[Sumimaseng!]" He dropped to all fours and bowed, his forehead touching the floor. "I have betrayed my closest friend and benefactor. I am not fit to remain in your service."

"[Daijobu], Genzo," Noboru said softly. "It was not you. Get up."

"I should have been more in control," he berated himself.

"Do not be so hard on yourself." He turned to look at the sleeping figure next to him that slowly reverted to a completely human appearance. "At least we have a short term solution figured out."

__________________________________

masaka: it can't be (Japanese)

sumimaseng: please forgive me (Japanese)

daijobu: it's alright (Japanese)

__________________________________

Angela awoke feeling simultaneously exhausted and famished. [Where am I?] she wondered, as her eyes focused on the unfamiliar surroundiings.

"You are awake."

She turned to see Noboru seated in a chair next to the bed with his feet propped up next to her, his arms crossed over his chest. "Why are you wearing a gas mask? Where are we?"

"We are in my home in Tokyo. You do not remember anything?" He was disturbed to see that her eyes were still the color of amethysts.

"No." Sitting up, she felt a pain her tummy as her stomach growled loudly. "Nobu, I'm really hungry, can I get something to eat?"

Walking over to the door, he said something to someone outside and a few minutes later returned with a tray of pastries and a large carton of orange. Ravenous, she tore into her breakfast as he watched her quietly. Finally he asked, "What is the last thing you do remember?"

"I dunno, falling asleep on the plane." She opened her juice and began gulping it down.

"Nothing else?"

"Nobu what the hell is going on? I wake up in a weird place, you're wearing a fucking gas mask for god's sake, and I don't remember a damn thing! Would you kindly explain what the fuck is going on?"

"You've been asleep for two days," he said quietly, his arms crossed.

"That's not funny."

"No it certainly is not."

Throwing her pastry down, she'd had it. "Alright, out with it. What is going on?" Without answering, Noboru handed her a mirror. "What the fuck?!" She dropped it as if it had scalded her. "Why are my eyes all purple?"

"I do not know." Sensing that she was not in heat at that moment, he tentatively slipped his mask off.

Strung out from everything that had happened since meeting him, she burst into tears and began crying like a little girl. At the sound of her sobs, Genzo ran into the room. When she saw that he was wearing a mask as well, she wailed, "No, not you too!" and sobbed even harder.

"It is alright Genzo. I will call if I need you." Bowing slightly, he shot Angela a worried glance before slipping out of the room.

Getting into the bed next to her, he tried to soothe her by hugging her to him. "I don't even know why I'm crying!" she sniffed. "I'm so confused!"

"I know," he murmured sympathetically. "Your emotions are unstable because you are in heat."

Abruptly her sobs ceased. "I'm in WHAT?"

"Animals, especially dog and cat species undergo estrus. I believe that is what has begun in you." He rubbed her shoulder softly, hoping it would calm her.

She sniffled and hiccupped a few times as she tried to control her breathing. "Is that why m-my eyes are all p-purple?"

"It may be, though they have yet to change back to your usual color."

Angela settled into his arm, feeling drained. "Why were you all wearing masks anyways?"

Noboru smiled wryly. "The signals you give off when you are in heat are very powerful. You could literally drive a man out of his mind."

"If this were any other situation that would be really cool, but I get the feeling that you guys think of this more as a liability." Feeling a little better, she reached for a muffin then stopped. "Wait, why did you bother mentioning cats?"

He hoped making light of it would soften the blow. "Because apparently that's what you are, my little one." Smiling, he playfully added, "A very pretty one too, I might add."

Her lavender eyes were so wide that he could practically see his own reflection in them. "I turned into a cat?"

"Well, not a complete cat," he corrected. "You gave me one hell of a ride last night, though." He pulled the collar of his shirt aside slightly to show her the faint scars she had given him.

Angela felt her jaw drop. "I did that?"

Noboru laughed. "Indeed you did, and you nearly gave me a heart attack when you did it, I came so hard."

Frowning, she took another bite of her muffin. "Well, is it over? I mean, you don't seem to need the mask right now."

"Unfortunately, it may last a while. I suspect the reason you are less amorous right now is because the change required a great deal of energy and you have not eaten in a while." His eyes flicked down to the food in her hand before meeting hers again.

Suddenly afraid, she looked at him with fearful eyes. "What are you going to with me?" she peeped.

She looked so scared and helpless that he couldn't help it and burst out laughing. "Do not worry. I do not plan to chain you to the bed." He paused. "Well, perhaps later, but for different reasons," he joked.

Polishing off the orange juice, she sighed and sat back. "Nobu, I'm scared."

He kissed her affectionately and pinched her cheek. "That is understandable, but do not worry. Everything will be alright. This simply has to run its course."

"[Yak sohk heh]?" She held up her pinky finger.

"[Yakusoku-des]," he grinned, linking his pinky with hers. "Now eat up and get some rest. Genzo and Shinnosuke are here if you need anything." He began to stand.

"Where are you going?" she cried, grabbing his arm.

"I have business meetings I must attend, but I will be back tonight to spend time with you." Patting her hand, he kissed her on the cheek affectionately.

"Okay," she conceded glumly.

"She seems to be too weak to be of any real danger to any of us at the moment," Noboru told Genzo as he shut the door behind him. "Just be careful and have a low threshold for wearing the masks."

"[Huh]!"

As he got into his private car, Noboru prayed that she would spend most of the day asleep, or at least until he was able to get home. His cell phone rang and he answered, "[Moshi moshi?]"

"Boss, it's Ryuzo. If you have a minute, you might want to stop by the lab. I have something to show you."

_______________________________

yahk sohk heh: you promise (Korean)

yakusiku-des: it's a promise (Japanese)

moshi moshi: hello (on the phone, Japanese)

_______________________________

Getting out of bed, Angela opened the door to the room she had been staying in a peeked outside. A few of Noboru's people milled about and to her dismay when they noticed she had come out, they all reached for their masks. Now she knew how lepers felt. Dejected she looked for a bathroom to take a shower.

Watching her look so sad, Genzo felt terrible for her and longed to comfort her in some way. As she showered, he spoke with some of the other men at the loft and they agreed that at the slightest hint that he needed help, they would intervene, otherwise, he would leave the mask off in order to give her a sense of normalcy.

After she had returned to her room, Genzo knocked on the door. "Who is it?" It pained him to hear the spark gone from her voice.

"Genzo. May I enter?"

"At your own risk I suppose," she moped.

Walking in, Genzo saw that she had not even bothered to comb her wet hair and was sitting in an ill-fitting sweatsuit. "I thought you might like some company."

She hung her head. "You're not worried that I'll try to jump you or something?"

"I will deal with that problem when it arises," he said with a smile. "Are you hungry?"

"No, I never want to see another pastry as long as I live," she griped.

"How do you feel?"

She laughed humorlessly. "Usually I ask that question." She hugged her knees and blurted, "I miss my cats." Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. Feeling absolutely wretched, she began weeping again. "Genzo, I'm all fucked up!"

Sitting next to her, he put an arm around her shoulders fraternally and gave her a hug. "You have not had an easy time these last two months," he agreed sympathetically. He smiled when her arms wrapped around his waist to hug him back and pulled her closer, enjoying how she fit in the crook of his arm.

"Thanks, Genzo," she sniffed. "God, this is worse than PMS! Some vacation."

"How about some music, then?" Taking out his laptop, he put on an electronica song.

Angela perked up a bit. "Hey that's really good!"

He grinned at seeing her brighten. "Do you like it? It is Shinnosuke's own composition."

"Shinnosuke makes music?" she asked incredulously.

"He is quite good at it too."

"Any good dance clubs around here?"

He looked at her with interest. "You like to dance?"

"Love it," she said with a half smile. "I feel like I can just totally let go if the music is good."

"You should have Shinnosuke take you dancing. He is quite good. If I am Ninja Boy, he is B-Boy." She finally laughed openly, even if it was at his expense. "[Oi], Shinnosuke, come in here!"

He poked his head through the door. "[Nani]?" Angela was relieved to see that he had taken off his mask as well.

"She likes your music," Genzo informed him.

"[Honto]?" He came in and sat down cross-legged on the ground. "I am flattered."

"You should be a deejay," Angela suggested. "Your music is really good!"

"[Domo]," he grinned, inclining his head.

"She likes to dance as well," Genzo added. "You should take her some time to the clubs in Roppongi."

"It would be my pleasure," he smiled graciously.

Looking at the two men sitting with her, she felt so grateful for their company. "Thanks, guys. I feel a lot better."

Genzo looked at Shinnosuke impishly. "Do we have a Playstation 3 around here? She is pretty scary at SoulCalibur."

"[Maji]?" Shinnosuke stood up. "I will see what I can find."

________________________________

honto: really (Japanese)

maji: no way, really (Japanese)

________________________________

Entering the lab, Noboru looked around until he spotted an older gentleman sitting in front of a centrifuge. "Ryuzo, what have you found?"

The gray-haired man turned to face him. "Some very interesting things, Noboru-sama." Pulling out some papers, Nakamura Ryuzo showed him some results. "It would appear that the two of you have MHC's that are very compatible from genetic perspective."

"MHC's?"

"Major Histocompatibility Complexes. It is what gives a person a specific immunological profile. MHCs are why only certain people can receive organs from specific donors. If the MHCs are too different, the body will recognize the organ as foreign and attack the donor tissue, resulting in rejection. Your woman on the other hand, has MHCs that combine quite favorably with yours. If you were to have children, from an immunological standpoint, they would be genetically superior to either of you alone, inheriting two vastly different, but complementary types of immunity."

"What does that mean with respect to the infectious process?" he asked.

"It is hard to say at this point," Ryuzo admitted. "We need to run more tests, but it seems that she also has an abundance of the specific T-Cell marker that the virus likes to employ in order to infect cells. If the infection is spreading more efficiently, she will likely show more signs of the change."

"Is that why she is progressing so quickly?" Noboru's blue eyes scanned the sheet that Ryuzo held.

"It very well could be."

A small glimmer of hope rose within him at this information. "Is it possible that because she is progressing so rapidly that this estrus will also pass quickly?"

"Possible, but there is no way to tell for certain." Ryuzo placed a hand on Noboru's arm in warning. "You must be very cautious around her when she is stimulated. The chemical signals she gives off are potent stimulators of norepinephrine, epininephrine, testosterone, dopamine, and intrinsic opioids."

"Meaning what?"

"She will stimulate all the neurotransmitters and hormones that are involved in excitement, pleasure, aggression and addiction, which is why you and your men are so affected by her." He gave him a warning look. "Quite an explosive cocktail."

Noboru's brow furrowed with concern. "That is not a good combination for a group of men living in the same space."

"Which is why I suggest using extreme caution." He looked at Noboru gravely. "It is possible to damage the brain with too much pleasure," he warned.

"Well, on the bright side, if we can isolate the pheromone that causes this, we have a wonderful treatment for people with boring sex lives," he noted dryly.

"If they don't have a massive stroke first from the strain to their bodies." Ryuzo deadpanned back.

"Duly noted."

_______________________________

After a long day of meetings, Noboru was exhausted and looking forward to passing out. Entering his apartment, the men he'd chosen to watch Angela sat around, some reading, some playing cards. Genzo and Shinnosuke were seated in front of their respective laptops, the only two not wearing masks. "I did not get any urgent phone calls, so I assume things were relatively quiet?"

Both men stood up and bowed. "[Hai]. She has spent most of the day asleep," Shinnosuke reported.

"Good. You men get settled for the night and I'm going to try and get some sleep." Opening the door to Angela's room, he grinned when he saw a pile of stuffed animal pillows in cheerful colors piled around her on the bed. Shooting Genzo and Shinnosuke an amused look, they both shrugged.

"She looked like she needed cheering up," Genzo pointed out in a pragmatic tone.

He was so grateful to the both of them for taking the initiative and it made him feel less badly for having to be away so much of the time knowing that they were concerned for her emotional well-being. "Goodnight, boys."

Getting undressed, he slid into bed next to her and spooned her body. "[Sarang-heh]," he whispered before falling asleep.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12