The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 16

Story Info
Saburo strike Angela is abducted and Genzo goes after her.
5k words
4.76
11.5k
4

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

(Sorry to all for the delay. Work has been an absolute bitch. But, thanks to all those who wrote and again, please do drop a comment or two. Cheers!)

__________________

Saburo was rapidly tiring of hearing his men complain about their anosmia. Since they had returned from their procedure, it had been one comment after another.

"I can't even taste the wasabe in this," a man named Kintaro griped as he threw his chopsticks down in disgust.

"Why don't you put all of it in your mouth at once, then? Maybe that will help," Saburo suggested testily. At the irritated edge to his voice, they all fell silent and avoided his gaze. "It's only temporary," he snapped. "Try not to whine like little babies about it."

"But Boss, how can you be sure?" another named Mikio ventured timidly.

"[Bakkamei]," he snapped. "The information I received told me as much." They did not appear to be convinced, but he had to concede that their concern was understandable. They relied heavily on their sense of smell and to be without it was tantamount to being blind. It left them vulnerable in a way that they were not used to being. "Fine, since you won't stop your sniveling, I'll explain how I know, but if your piddling little brains can't understand it on the first try, I refuse to repeat myself. Got it?"

"We'll listen," Kintaro replied meekly.

"According to the data from Aiko, the test subjects," he paused to snicker at the euphemism, "were given 50 mg of an antidepressant. Now these medications can take up to eight weeks to work, but they experienced the effects almost immediately, which means their brains processed the change faster than normal. This likely means that our sense of smell should also return quickly, but I don't want you shifting so that you can heal until after we have her safely in our midst. Is that understood?" Everyone nodded mutely. "Good. Now that that's settled, the next man I hear complaining will have to worry about a lot more than not being able to smell for the time being, if you get my meaning." They all nodded in unison.

________________________________

bakkamei: fool (Japanese)

________________________________

"Shinnosuke, I'm hungry," Angela pouted.

"You are always hungry," he chuckled, rolling his eyes. "And do not think that your trick will work to distract me. I find it no coincidence that I am winning 8 – 6."

Angela laughed and paused their game of Tekken. "Wait, wait," she said slowly. "Ah, here it comes." At that moment, a loud growl escaped her stomach and she grinned pleadingly.

Shinnosuke made a theatrical attempted at looking scared. "Wow, [kowai!]. Did you want another steak?"

Her lavender eyes lit up at the mention of it. "I do! Will you get one for me?"

"[Mochiron, jo-sama], he said with a courtly flourish. Putting down his controller, he stood up and stretched. "I will be back in twenty minutes or so."

"Where's Genzo?" she added, not looking away from the round she was fighting. "I haven't seen him all night."

"[Ano] Genzo is...indisposed. [Ja-na]!" He seemed to be in quite a hurry to leave for some reason.

Noboru would be away until tomorrow night, and she had mixed feelings about his not being in Tokyo. Auspiciously, her phone rang. "Nobu?"

"Hello, kitten. [Genki-deska]?"

"Mm, [genki-des]." It was good to hear his voice.

"I was wondering what you would like to do first when I get back?"

She could hear the smile in his voice. "I don't know. What would you recommend?"

"Personally I would recommend that we lock the door and hide away from everyone for about three days while I make up for lost time," he half-joked.

She laughed at his suggestion. "We could do that."

"There is also a very nice hot spring outside of Tokyo that I think you would enjoy. After I've had enough [manko] of course."

"Anything sounds fine. I'm even okay with just a normal dinner and a movie."

"Whatever you wish. I will see you tomorrow. [Sarang heh]."

"[Sarang heh]," she echoed.

After fifteen minutes of playing Samurai Shodown, Shinnosuke returned with her dinner. "Here you are," he said grandly.

"You're the best, Shinnosuke."

______________________________

kowai: I'm scared (Japanese)

mochiron: of course (Japanese)

ano: uh (Japanese)

ja-na: see ya (Japanese)

genki deska: are you okay

manko: pussy (Japanese)

sarang heh: I love you (Korean)

_______________________________

Genzo couldn't decide who would be more relieved when this ridiculous situation was over, Noboru, Angela or himself. Grateful that tonight was to be the last night of her estrus, he was looking forward to things getting back to normal. Not wanting a repeat of the previous nights events, he deliberately skipped his prophylactic wank and decided that he could suck it up for one more day. He heard Ryuzo outside ask, "Whose turn is it to get dinner tonight?"

"That would be me," Genzo replied gruffly.

"Lucky you," Ryuzo said dryly, tossing the car keys in his direction. Genzo caught them neatly in one hand. "I'll have my usual."

"Me too," Shinnosuke added. "Just be sure you wash your hands before you handle my food," he threw in as a joke.

Glaring at him from under lowered brows, Genzo silently mouthed a warning to Shinnosuke who grinned innocently and flashed him the peace sign. After taking everyone else's orders, he left to go pick up the take out. Actually he was grateful that it was his turn. More likely than not, he would miss most of the fucking.

___________________________

Half an hour later, Angela was busy humping away at the one partner who was present for the evening while the others sat around drinking beers and waiting for their food. "Another half hour should do it," Ryuzo said. He'd packed up all the equipment the night before, figuring it was no longer needed. "Noboru-sama will be much relieved."

Outside the apartment, Saburo and his men were preparing to ambush the people in Noboru's loft. "They won't be able to smell us coming because of the masks," he reminded them. "Aim for the tubes and they'll be so busy fighting each other that it shouldn't be too hard for us to take the girl. [Chunbi]?" They all shifted in preparation of their entry.

"What the hell is taking that idiot so long?" Ryuzo grumbled out loud. Hearing a knock on the door, he assumed it was Genzo and opened the door ready to give him a piece of his mind when he found himself staring up at a man in hybrid form. "[Nanda]?" he managed to sputter before the creature tore the tubing off his mask. Others rushed in and began doing the same while Saburo kicked opened the door to her bedroom.

When her scent permeated the room, Noboru's men all began to shift and started sniffing hungrily for the source of smell. When they saw Angela on all fours with her belly pressed to the ground and her ass in the air, their cocks all rose as they scrambled towards her. Bumping into one another, they began to snarl and growl at each other and within seconds an all out brawl had begun between the eight men who had been charged with watching her. Seeing that they were distracted, Saburo's men grabbed Noboru's naked mate and placed a cloth steeped in chloroform over her nose. When she had gone limp, they wrapped her in a sheet and ran out of the loft. Throwing her hastily into the backseat of the car, Saburo lifted the sheet to inspect her face and leered at her unconscious form. "[Yosha]," was his only comment.

________________________________

chunbi: ready (Korean and Japanese)

nanda: what (Japanese)

yosha: well done (Japanese).

________________________________

When Genzo arrived back at the apartment, he knew right away that something was terribly wrong. Running into the loft, he saw everyone lying on the ground, naked with their masks off, dead to the world. Seeing that Angela wasn't in her room and smelling her musk in the living room, he realized that she had either fled or been taken from the apartment. Praying he wasn't too late, he ran to his room and hurriedly changed into all black. Grabbing the pouch that housed his weapons, he leapt out her window down to the ground below and began frantically searching for her scent trail. Finally locking onto it, he allowed it to lead him as he ran. "[Onnegai]," he begged, "please still be okay."

_______________________

onnegai: I beg you, please (desperate, Japanese)

________________________

"You can do whatever you want with her, with the exception of cumming in her pussy. That nicety is reserved for myself." He shot his men a warning look as they circled her excitedly. "Do I make myself aboslutely clear?"

"[Huh]!" they chorused.

"Good. Be sure to clean her thoroughly when you are done. I don't want her to be sloppy when I take her." Leaving the room, he turned on the digital camera and sat down on a sofa to observe their activity through the mirrored glass. The minute she was released and smelled their excitement, she fastened her lips around the nearest cock and began sucking loudly on it while spreading her dripping lips with her fingers for anyone who would take her. Sliding on a condom, Kintaro grabbed her hips and shoved his cock into her hard as she thrust back on him with a moan of satisfaction. When the others neared, she grabbed a penis in each hand and began jerking them off even as her mouth and tongue worked the first man's dick. Smirking, Kintaro slid his thumb into her anus, causing her to let go with her lips as all three men sprayed her face with their cum. She screamed as she peaked around him and he slapped against her until he shot his own raging load.

While the first four caught their breath, the other two each took an end and one put his cock in her mouth as the second stuffed his member unceremoniously into her asshole. Their friends stroked themselves back to rigidity as they watched her squirm between them as she was pumped full on both sides. When he'd creamed in her mouth and on her face, the other man turned her around and lifted her hips higher so that Mikio could fuck her pussy. Ramming himself inside, he grabbed her breasts and cruelly pinched her nipples as she bucked against them. The feeling of having both her holes stretched so tightly ripped another scream from her and the two groaned in unison as their cum shot into her.

Kintaro lay on his back and stuffed his cock into her leaking anus while another buried his in her slit. The two that had just cum each latched onto a nipple and began sucking and biting while a fifth man ordered her to suck him. She eagerly swallowed his cock and the five of them gratified themselves as the sixth man stroked himself between her breasts. Saburo pulled out his own erect prick and began pleasuring himself, enjoying the slippery feeling of his precum on his hard shaft but he wanted to be at his largest when he took her, stopping just shy of cumming. He watched and smiled as each man came, half the group inside her, the other half on her. She greedily swallowed whatever she could catch with her mouth before she howled her own orgasm.

Her fur was horribly matted with their combined fluids and she twitched her tail impatiently, displeased with having her orifices so empty. Noticing that his men actually looked winded he ordered them to have her cleaned and paused the recording for her return. Even from the basement of his home, he could hear her thrashing in the water, begging for more and saying all sorts of lascivious things, attempting to entice his men to fuck her.

When they finally dragged her downstairs and threw her into the room with him, she looked more presentable. Angela immediately set about clawing the door, not having gotten her fill, but she stopped suddenly when she saw Saburo watching her. Even in her lust-crazed stupor, she realized he was dangerous and her instincts switched to the only other primitive need as great as her mating instinct – the need for survival. Saburo laughed, a sound that caused the fur along her neck and back to stand up and she snarled warningly at him. "What is the matter, pretty kitty?" he asked in a wounded tone. "You do not want me?"

She answered by releasing her claws to their full extension and lunging at him. To his surprise, she was faster than he had given her credit for and managed to catch his shirt on the end of one nail. This was going to be more fun than he'd predicted. "Oh, do you want me to undress?" he drawled. "All you had to do was ask, kitten." Leering, he slipped into his animal habitus and she experienced a very real surge of fear as his clothes split at the seams and fell in tatters off his body. What frightened her even more was the prominent erection between his thighs. "Does kitty like what she sees?" he growled, narrowing his yellow eyes.

When he took a step towards her, she began backing away but was stopped when she felt her back touch the wall. Frozen by fear, she cried out when he grabbed her and tried to force her on all fours. "I can see why my brother likes you, Pussy," he sneered, stroking her snatch with a clawed finger. "Care for some milk?" He howled suddenly when she whipped her head around and sank her fangs into his hand. "You little cunt!" Pulling back his arm he backhanded her face, sending her to the floor. The force of his blow had broken the skin but it began to repair itself as she tried to stand up.

"You will pay for that," he promised as he flexed his fingers threateningly. Her eyes widened in fear at the sound of the joints cracking. Barreling towards her, he knocked her onto her back and began wrenching her legs apart. "After I kill you, I will be sending my brother a souvenir of our encounter so he can see you screaming with your pussy full of my cock. What do you think of that?" He jerked his head to the camera hidden behind the mirror. Not wanting him to touch her, she slashed at his eyes, momentarily blinding him and she took the opportunity to jump on his back and began biting him repeatedly. With an angry roar, he reached behind him and tore her away from his back, flinging her against the wall. The plaster cracked as she hit and she let out a wail of pain upon landing on the floor.

"You really should just make this easy on yourself," he advised, standing over her. "Keep teasing me like this and I will only fuck you harder." He stroked his penis for emphasis.

"Fuck you," she hissed before biting down on his ankle.

Enraged he brought his claws down and slashed open her back, forcing her to let go. When she arched her spine in pain, he grabbed her by the throat and held her in the air. Worn from fighting, lack of air and blood loss, her fingers slackened their grip on his hands and she slipped back into her human form, her stamina totally spent. She was bleeding profusely and Saburo realized he would only have a few minutes to use her before she died. "So much for foreplay," he scoffed in Japanese.

___________________________

huh: yes, sir (Japanese)

___________________________

The scent trail ended at a small inconspicuous looking house and Genzo peered inside to see six men drinking and talking loudly amongst themselves. When he heard them chatting about Angela and what they'd done to her, he knew that he had the right house. Not wanting to cause a disturbance, he decided to use his ninjitsu talents in favor of shifting to his animal form. Unable to smell him, the men inside were completely unaware of his presence outside. Removing six throwing stars from his side pouch, he jumped noiselessly through the open window before throwing the stars at the stunned men's chests. Lauching them with precision, their poisoned tips bored straight into the cardiac muscle of their hearts. Unable to shift as they immediately went into arrythmias, they would have gone into cardiac arrest had Genzo not swiftly beheaded them all.

Trying to steady his breathing, Genzo removed the stars from each headless corpse and replaced them in his bag. Listening closely, he heard the sound of fighting coming from down below. As he approached, Angela's scent became stronger and he silently slipped down the stairs until he saw her through the window hanging limply from Saburo's giant fist. She was still barely moving when he dropped her, but he balked when he saw the deep lacerations in her back. Urgently shedding his clothes, he hoped he wasn't too late to intervene.

Saburo examined the battered woman at his feet and ran his tongue over his muzzle. "After four hundred years, I finally get my turn." Snickering, he chuckled, "Better late than never, I suppose." The thought of violating his older brother's precious life mate brought him to an exquisitely painful erection and he stroked her sex appreciatively before spreading her lips. Opening his mouth, his tongue stole out and began flailing against the soft flesh, wetting her and part of him thought it a shame that he couldn't taste her really. He was throbbing now and taking his cock in his hand, he placed its head at the opening. Before he could actually insert himself, a crash and an enraged snarl from behind him caused him to whip around before he was bowled over by a mass of grey and white fur. Momentarily stunned when the air was knocked out of his lungs, he stared into the amber eyes of his attacker.

"You are lower than an animal," he growled from between his bared fangs.

"At least I'm in touch with what I really am," he smirked, before throwing him off.

Genzo landed lightly on his feet and rose to his full height. As one of the tallest carriers, in his de-evolved state he stood about nine and a half feet high and his naturally large build translated into an enhanced body that was formidable to say the least. "I will enjoy this, Saburo," he vowed through slitted eyes.

"Come and get me, Uehara-kun" Saburo jeered.

Realizing that he didn't have much time, Genzo tried to be careful of how he used his energy. Every blow and each bite had to be precise and deliver as much damage as possible if he were to finish in time to stop her from exsanguinating. Charging at him, he attempted to get his jaws around Saburo's neck but succeeded only in biting down on fur before Saburo slashed his chest. "[Kso]!" he swore.

Saburo grinned smugly at the sight of Genzo holding a hand to his healing chest. "I guess my brother will get to see his woman defiled and his right hand killed when I send him the video file," he laughed.

"[Konnoyaro! Moratta!]" Vaulting his body off the ground, he purposely rolled past Saburo before sinking his teeth into his Achilles' tendon and with a triumphant snarl, he tore the tendon off his leg and spat it out. Though it had already begun to heal, it would be a few minutes before Saburo could actually bear weight on that leg. Realizing he had precious few seconds to spare, Genzo brought him to the ground with a sweep kick and brought his teeth together on Saburo's throat. For the second time in his life, Saburo aspirated on his own blood as he gasped desperately for air. Taking advantage of the distraction, Genzo threw Angela over his shoulder and ran out of the house into the night, but not before grabbing his weapons and destroying the video camera.

"[Korroshteh], Genzo," Saburo sputtered before he lost consciousness.

_______________________________

kso: shit (Japanese)

konnoyaro: why you little (Japanese)

moratta: you're mine (Japanese)

korroshteh: I'll kill you

________________________________

Back in Noboru's loft, Genzo assessed the numerous wounds that Saburo had inflicted on Angela and his mind reeled at the extent of her injuries. If she were still in her feline state, she would have healed within minutes, but as she was now, she would die if her lacerations weren't closed in time. Without a second thought, he cradled her body against his and began licking her cuts, hoping that he had intervened in time.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12