The Rites of Zea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers

Thylla rose and stretched, her body sore from the ritual, a slight ache between her legs. Her hand went to her sex, feeling the slick flood of seed, "Ryll's seed," she marveled, lifting her fingertips to her mouth to taste the slick fluid. She leaned back against the sun-warmed grass, idly toying with her flowered head-piece, re-living the past hours, lost in thought as she drowsed in the glow of the afternoon's rays.

"Even if this is the only time I am to know man, it's enough," she mused happily, replaying his perfect hardness in her mind, lost in her delicious memories, "It is enough."

"Thyll! Thyll-aa!" a voice ran out from the forest's edge.

Thylla glanced up to see her sister running towards her, carrying a fine shift of green silk edged in gold thread, "I was sent by the priests -- I came as quickly as I could. Are you okay?"

"Here, you can cover yourself now. Let's get this on you," she said, her eyes shining with pride, "You should see what the priests have left at the house! Beautiful gifts for you! And gold, Thyll, gold!"

"And they said that Ryll has reported that you have pleased him greatly, and more importantly," she narrowed her eyes, leveling them at Thylla, now smoothing the fine tunic over her, "If... he gave you the ultimate pleasure, there's no end to what they will bestow on us! Aren't we lucky? By the gods, Thyll, we hit the jackpot!"

"So tell me, tell me!" Aylla crowed, her arms reaching to Thylla for a hug, "Did you?"

Thylla smiled, that secret smile, and she answered, "That is for the Halan's ears only, Aylla. You know the rules. Let's go home. I'm...hungry."

Thylla's life did change. She was feted and honored, as Halan had every assurance from her, and Ryll, that the ceremony was of the highest quality. She had performed perfectly. The gold bestowed on the family was a great blessing, with Father relieving Thylla of all chores, as was instructed by the Temple. They would take no chance on losing a Solstice-baby, if there was to be one.

"There's a Solstice-baby in there, I call tell!" Father would say, patting her belly appreciatively, "Now, if we can just get past your monthly visitor, all will be well!"

After Thylla did not get her monthly visitor at the next full moon, even Mother came around, bragging to the all the neighbors and shoppers at the market that, "Her daughter was the most successful Zea ever, I mean, have you seen the crops this year? That's her doing, you know! You can thank me for raising such a fine daughter! And with the god's willing -- we are to have us a Solstice-baby, yet!"

The harvest was bountiful that year, a record crop that filled the bins to bursting, bringing wealth and security to the region. As Thylla moved through the Autumnal Equinox festival in her rich robes, her golden curls bedecked with gold and jade ornaments, she smiled her secret smile to the well-wishing festival-goers, her hands protectively cradling her slight, swollen belly.

"Welcome, Solstice-baby," she said, smiling inwardly, "I hope... you look like Ryll."

THE END

OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers