The River

Story Info
Masturbating boy is joined by a strange woman.
1.1k words
4.2
62.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened in the summer just after my eighteenth birthday, an only child we lived in the country. About a mile from our house their was a deep pool in the river, it was here that I had learnt to swim, I spent many happy days playing in the water with my friends and family.

It was the summer before I was due to go away to university, it was a hot summer day and I had been for a walk onto the moors that reared behind our house. Walking home a reached the river, the sun glistening on the cool flowing water, I couldn't resist undressing and diving in. The water felt good as it washed away the sweat and dust from my body. There is something liberating about swimming naked, the feel of the water as it washes over your body.

Climbing from the pool I lay down on the grassy bank to dry, the hot sun and gentle breeze relaxing and arousing me. I slid my hands down my body to my pulsing erection, one hand wrapped around my hard cock, while the other gently squeezed and massaged my cum filled balls. Lifting one hand to my mouth I spat into it and as the other hand pulled back the foreskin of my cock I gently and slowly rubbed the purple head with my saliva. As my arousal increased I continued to gently rub my hand over my cock-head smearing it with a mixture of precum and spit. My arousal increased even more as I continued to masturbate, while once more massaging my balls. My eye's closed in pleasure; my mind filled with images of naked, beautiful women as I continued to masturbate.

I opened my eyes in shock as another hand joined my own, I saw a woman sitting beside me. She was wearing a light summer dress; the sun glistened on her long blonde hair, while she watched me through deep blue eyes. I tried to cover myself, but her hand was now wrapped around my cock, my words of embarrassment were stopped by her mouth closing over mine, her tongue pushing between my lips.

I watched mesmerised as she moved her head lower, her tongue came out to lick my purple cock-head. I moaned in pleasure as she allowed the swollen head to slip between her lips, her tongue flicking over it as she licked my precum. I was already close to cumming and the embrace of her mouth made my cock jerk as my cum started to rise.

"O fuck I'm cumming," I cried " o fuck yessssssss"

Her mouth sank lower, my cock-head pushing against her throat as my cum shot forth in jet after jet to be swallowed by the strange woman. She continued to suck my cock as I pumped my hot jism into her mouth, as my orgasm subsided she kept my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it while her hand played with my balls.

Releasing my still erect penis she smiled at me, raising her dress she revealed her naked pussy to my eyes and as I watched she straddled my hips and guided my erection to her waiting pussy. I moaned in pleasure as my cock sank into the hot, wet embrace of her cunt. Reaching up I undid the fastening of her dress freeing her breasts to my hot gaze. As she slowly swivelled her hips she lent forward, offering her breasts to my waiting mouth. I licked and sucked her hanging globes, the nipples swelling to hard bullets in my mouth. For the first time I heard her speak, her voice rich and smooth,

"Ooo yes that's it suck my breast, sink your beautiful cock into me"

I continued to suck her nipples as she moved upon my cock; her movements became more agitated until with a cry of pleasure my cock was bathed in her hot juices as she orgasmed, her cries and moans filling the clearing.

My own orgasm was fast approaching, grabbing her hips I started to lift my hips to meet each of her downward plunges. Harder and faster we moved until with a cry I felt my cock jerk as my sperm shot forth into her womb. As my jism shot deep into her she orgasmed as well and we held each other close our lips and tongues entwined as we came together.

We lay locked together as our orgasms subside, without saying a word the strange woman climbed off me, my softening cock sliding from her pussy in a flood of cum, we kissed our bodies pressed together. I turned over until I lay above her; slowly I kissed my way down her body. I lapped at her full firm breasts before sliding lower over her stomach; I kissed her navel, watching her stomach muscles shiver. I moved lower, pausing to gaze at her swollen pussy lips coated in cum. Her hands pushed me towards it; nervously I licked her cum coated pussy lips tasting our combined juices.

Rather than revolting me the taste turned me on, my lips closed over her cunt, sucking the juices from her pussy as my hands rubbed over her clitoris. Her muffled moans filled my ears as her thighs wrapped around my head holding me tight against her pussy. Her hips jerked against my probing tongue as with a cry of pleasure she orgasmed, filling my mouth with her nectar.

As her legs relaxed I kissed my way up her body, as our mouths met I pushed my cock into her dripping pussy. We moaned together as my cock sank deep into her, our mouths locked as our bodies entwined. Her legs locked around my back as she pulled me deep into her. We moved together our hips meeting as I ploughed into her, she cried in pleasure as my cock sank deep into her womb. I kissed and licked her face as my cock reamed deeply into her fuck-tube; her moans filled my ears as our bodies moved together. Faster and faster we moved, deeper and deeper I pushed my cock until with loud cries of pleasure we came together our cries echoing across the river.

We lay together in each others arms as we recovered from our orgasms, finally we rolled apart, she stood, straightening her dress and she kissed me before walking away.

I returned to the river each day of my summer holiday, but I never saw the woman again, who she was or where she was from I never found out. Lying awake at night I still think of her and that day by the river.

The end