The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

Still naked in his blanket cocoon Pete inquired.’Um what happened to my clothes?’

Jenny gleefully replied, ‘Ooh they are up there hanging by the fireplace’. Pete turned around and saw them hanging there.

Over the crackle of the fire, Pete exclaimed, ‘Oooh thanks. I imagine that they are soaked. Umm I don’t remember much, or really anything between the time of falling in and waking up here? Uuummm,’ nervously he continued, ‘aahh how did my clothes get up there?’

The girls both blushed. It was their turn to be a little bit embarrassed. Susan answered, ‘After you hit your head you were out cold, you were soaking wet. We needed to get you out of those wet things or you would have caught an ammonia, or worse!’ Pete's eyes searched hers as she continued,’ Ahh don’t worry about it, it all happened so fast. I mean, aah we didn’t really see anything...’ Oohh my god did she just say that? She was thinking out loud. ‘Err um I mean’

Pete saved her, by jumping in, ‘hey don’t worry about it, you did the right thing. You saved my life! Thank you. Thank you both. I am indebted.’ His mind was running wild, this these lovely ladies strip him naked? Did they see his cock? Did they look at it? Did they touch it? What happened? ’How can I ever repay you?’

In their minds the ladies heads were churning the possibilities. But Jenny replied, ‘Oh don’t be silly. We are just glad that you are okay. Are you feeling better.’

‘Yes, except for, well... ah... nature calls and I’m afraid I’m stuck in this cocoon.’

‘Pete, I am sorry I totally forgot that you are naaa, er with out clothes right now. How rude of me. ‘Jenny go and look for what other clothes we have. Jenny came back with a t-shirt, flannel, some socks and some sweat pants. Pete, gave thanks as he put them on under the blankets.

‘Okay no body laugh.’

As he stepped out of the blanket cocoon, that is exactly what they did. Jenny and Susan laughed hysterically. Nothing fit, it was all waaaay too tight! Especially the sweat pants. They were like knickers, they barely covered his upper calf. But what really caught their eyes was the obscene bulge. With the head making an indention in the material down the side of his leg it took little imagination to see where is cock was placed.

He ham’d it up a little bit saying,’ ya yah’ then he pretended to model the clothes spinning around and what not. These sweat pants were more like tights. They hugged his backside and legs. The ladies drank in the views he was affording them.

Getting control, Jenny final said,’Sorry, it’s not funny I don’t know why we laughed. Just I don’t know.

Susan chimed in, ‘They look a little bit tight? Will those be okay?’

Jenny now blatantly was looking at his crotch. While Susan was more careful, only stealing glances. This didn’t get by Pete nor his peter. It started to swell under their gazes. Trying to save himself he pleaded, 'where is the bathroom?’

They pointed and they watch him walk out.

After that, it was getting late. They had one more drink and chatted some more but then they realized it was 5am!! Time had just flown by! They were all pretty tipsy and tired at this point.

Susan as usually took command, ‘Pete you can sleep on the couch, if you need any more blankets or anything just let me know.’

It wasn’t a big cottage. It was just 2 bedrooms, a bath, tiny kitchen and the family room where Pete was sleeping. Or at least trying to sleep. Actually no one could sleep. Jenny had decided at some point in the night she would sneak out to be with him. Her pussy was wet in anticipation. He was a dream. Handsome, well built and well mannered. She was NOT going to let this guy get away! But as she waited for her mom to fall asleep, she couldn‘t help but keep her hands off of her body. She went work on herself. It wasn’t long before she was riding the crest of a few orgasms.

Pete couldn’t believe his luck! He couldn’t believe it was happening. But here he was. He thought about the 2 angels who saved him. Jenny’s young firm body, and flirtagous eyes. Susan’s elegance and massive jugs and her ass was. God his cock was rock hard! This was soooo frustrating. But what could he do? If it was just 2 girlfriends or something he would make a move. But this was a mom and her daughter! And they were so nice to him. They saved him and then took him in and gave him shelter. The last thing he wanted to do was to offend them, or scare them. After all he was a big man. And he could easily subdue them. No he couldn’t make a move! Dam. His cock was hard. And he couldn’t even jack off. Where would he put the spew! And what if they found it, or caught him. No way. Out of the question! So Pete layed on the couch tormented, thinking about the women a few feet from him, his cock ready to burst!

Susan, crawled into bed. But she neither could sleep. He body was on fire! Her nipples where hard as diamonds. Her hand went to them. Aaaaahh, she silently moaned. Through her night shirt she tweaked them. It was long before she had to put her hands under her shirt. The feel of her bare hands on her breasts sent quivers through her. She ran her other hand down the length of her body. All the while she couldn’t get the vision of Pete out of her head. Especially the scene where they had to dry him off! That cock was huge! How big did it get? She imagined him opening the door and coming into her room naked. Sliding under the covers and curly up with her. Gently kissing her lips while lovingly cradling her face with his hands. Then his hands would roam her body! Masterfully hitting all the right places, with just the right pressure, at just the right time. Surprising and delighting her. His hands would remove her clothing. Skin on skin they would embrace. Mouths, tongues and bodies rubbing together. She would reach down and feel that hard warm shaft, and slowly guide it into her. The hot velvet steel stretching, penetrating her!

Jenny, took her clothes off, and snuck over to her door. She gently opened it. Silently she moved toward the couch. Pete saw her but pretended to be sleeping. Well at least until he saw that she was naked! As she walked toward him, the firelight danced on her body. Her triangle was perfect, her stomach flat and her breasts jiggled slightly as she strode forth.

Kneeling by the couch she said, ‘shhhhh!’ and with that she crawled on the couch with him. As silently as they could their lips met. Their lips and tongues played delightful games with each other. Pete loved the feel of her soft breasts and body up against him. Jenny reached down and ran her hands the from his chest to his stomach and finally grabbed his rock hard cock. She let out a sigh as she realized he was fully erect! She was amazed by how big it felt in her hand!

As his hands found her pussy and was working magic there, he seductively but still with a hint of fear in his voice whispered, ‘What about your mom,?‘

As she felt him slip a finger into her wetness, she whispered, ‘Don’t worry, she is asleep!’ as her hand worked his shaft’

But Susan was not asleep. She was lost in her own fantasies. She had a finger inside of herself and was working her clit with the other! She had came at least once already. But then she realized that there was a very quiet and subtle commotion from the next room. Ooh my god she thought, what if someone came in and caught her like this? Oh don’t be silly she thought, no one is coming in. Then what is going on out there? She had to know. So she crept to the door. Over the sound of the fireplace, she heard the slight rustling of fabric, and an occasion sound as if someone was shifting weight on the couch? Ooh my she thought to herself. Was our guest jacking off? Ohh my should she dare risk cracking the door to see? What would that look like?

Yes Jenny was afraid her mom might hear them, or worse come out and see them! But she was too horny to care. Infact she had to look at his cock. She might never see one this big again!

‘What are you doing? ‘Shh’ Jenny lifted the cover off of them, or at least off of him, completely exposing his nakedness.’I want to look at your big cock!’

How could Pete argue against something like that? Pete looked at her looking at his cock in the firelight. She liked moving it around in different positions, all the while staring at it intently... then they got the shock of their lives.

As curiosity killed the cat, Susan had to open the door. She slowly and deliberately opened the door. She was thankful it made no sound. Susan’s eyes widened at what she saw....She couldn’t believe it!

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers
12