The River Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers

"God yes Cole....fuck me...please....please....fuck me....fuck your sister, fuck your horny little sister....please.....," she moaned quietly.

Cole felt like a man possessed. His hands slithered over his sister's shapely figure, the humidity creating droplets of sweat over her silky smooth skin. Cole looked down at his position over his sister, his cock rubbing against her sex, his twin sister writhing for his cock.

Marie felt her buttocks clench as her brother slid his cock slowly into her pussy. Her throat went completely dry as she felt the indescribable pleasure of her virgin fuck.

Cole began to thrust slowly as he fucked his sister. Her cunt was much tighter than his mother was and he had yet to burst her cherry. Cole came to a stop as he waited for his sister to adjust.

Marie uttered a low groan, as her cunt felt stuffed with cock. The lust for more shook through her body as she thrust her hips up to meet her brother's and become a woman.

Cole groaned as his cock entered the depths of his sister's pussy thrusting hard and deep down into her. His hands steadied himself as Cole pounded down into his sister, fucking her hard and deep.

Nelle watched with morbid fascination as she watched her two children fuck each other like crazy and wild animals. The lust literally dripping from their bodies as Cole thrust down into his horny willing sister with her thrusting back up to meet him.

Marie's breasts jiggled wildly as her body rubbed against the wooden deck. The sun beat down on the siblings as Cole thrust deeper and deeper still into her sexy cunt. His tool 3/4 of the way inside her stretched snatch.

"Yes, yes.....YES!" she yelled.

"Fuck me....oh god yes.....FUCK ME BROTHER!" she begged.

Cole grunted, gripping his sister's shoulders and powered down into her like a jackrabbit as his cock thrust entirely into his sister's animated twat. Cole heard his balls slapping against his sister's sopping pussy as her body rubbed against the boat deck. The slap of his hairy balls against his sister's drooling cunt rang through each family member's ears.

"Mmm fuck Marie....you are so tight....fuck me....fuck me like a whore I can see in you...fuck me like you saw mom doing it....like you wanted it...." he goaded. Marie felt a rush as she pushed up and slammed her brother back on the deck. Cole smiled with craving as his sister's breasts hung above him. Her cunt stuffed with his cock as she began to ride it like a wanton whore.

Nelle watched as her daughter turned the tables on her son and began to fuck him back as passionately as he had her. Her big sweaty tits swinging back and forth as her pelvis worked hard against his hot rod.

Finally after more than an hour of zealous fucking Marie arched her back and yelled out in pleasure as she experienced a long and powerful orgasm. Cole reached his hands up as he gripped his sister's naked sweaty body and let go to his own cravings as he shot his load deep up his sister's twat.

Nelle crawled over to her two children. Her naked body excited from the sight she just saw. Her desire for more now completely her own. The craving to have her son embedded in her cunt, the craving to be on her daughter.

"Mmm that was wonderful....let's relax for a while you two...we have a lot more time to ourselves," she said.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,394 Followers
12